PDA

View Full Version : Would any team give much for Phillip Rivers?

MultiTroll
11-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Any team with a good but disgruntled player that would trade for Philbilly?

The rebuild process needs to start 4 years ago.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-17-2013, 12:19 PM
I would take Philip if Newton wasn't around.

One of my favorite QB's of all time. Did such damage at NC State

MultiTroll
11-17-2013, 12:28 PM
I would take Philip if Newton wasn't around.

One of my favorite QB's of all time. Did such damage at NC State
He's had some very good years and was most def the victim of shitty coaching up until this year. (and i like McCoy but its the same old mental softness from Bolt team)
But, with McCoy giving him freedom at the line to change the playcall, it looks like its gone to his head and he's become a prima donna jackass.
Example at the end of the game vs Washington, 1st and goal from the 12 inch line. Obvious run was called on 2nd down due to
a. Nick Hardwick blocking forward, pushing his man back into the endzone as far as he could and doing so succesfully.
b. The look on Mathews face when he did not get the handoff and was all set to follow Hardwick into the endzone. Total surprise.

Philbilly went on to try some lame floater attempt to the other prima dona, Gates, who was whining to the ref about being held by a little 5'10" 195 pound db.
News flash, NFL ref does not call db holding on end of game plays. Its only been going on since 1942.
Philbilly with his usual aw shucks Huck Finn deflection in the post gamer.
Dumbass.

Clipper Nation
11-17-2013, 01:23 PM
I'd rather get picks than a player in return for the Philbilly, tbh..... at very least, we could get what the Niners got for Alice Smith, probably even more than that considering the Philbilly's overrated reputation, tbh....