PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Showdown: Box of Chocolates For Ms. Maloox

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 12:40 PM
:hat Kool and Buddy will battle it out....Epic showdown for the ages...bring it Buddy...

Kool = R Kelly
Buddy = Ron Isley
Maloox = Asia

5Hiekzeb3_Y

DMC
11-17-2013, 01:51 PM
Goddamn dude you have absolutely no life. Are you on like a 5 year house arrest?

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 02:15 PM
Goddamn dude you have absolutely no life. Are you on like a 5 year house arrest?

I'm not gay DMC stop following me around...last night was epic btw....:hat

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:16 PM
You start like 20 new threads a day. Stop polluting the forums with your mental bird droppings and I won't come along and take a huge shit on your head.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 02:18 PM
You start like 20 new threads a day. Stop polluting the forums with your mental bird droppings and I won't come along and take a huge shit on your head.

^ I wish...and you wish too :hat

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:24 PM
I challenge you to concentrate your troll energy and come up with an all time great troll. Troll by volume isn't even interesting. Hell, a crying baby is more annoying than that. Since you've put so much effort into this character of yours, why not at least do something to either solidify it as a Laker homer stereotypical dipshit or as an all time chess grandmaster troll? You're dabbling around Mouse and Avante territory, that shit's been done over and over. Branch out.

DJR210
11-17-2013, 02:27 PM
I challenge you to concentrate your troll energy and come up with an all time great troll. Troll by volume isn't even interesting. Hell, a crying baby is more annoying than that. Since you've put so much effort into this character of yours, why not at least do something to either solidify it as a Laker homer stereotypical dipshit or as an all time chess grandmaster troll? You're dabbling around Mouse and Avante territory, that shit's been done over and over. Branch out.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 02:29 PM

you're quite noble and brave attempting to challenge Kool face to face :hat this is Maloox gifts's not yours...

before we continue I gotta know one thing about you DMC...Do you treat hookers you pay for with respect...

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:33 PM
you're quite noble and brave attempting to challenge Kool face to face :hat this is Maloox gifts's not yours...

before we continue I gotta know one thing about you DMC...Do you treat hookers you pay for with respect...

Yes, even though I abandoned your mother it was not a sign of disrespect. I just didn't want her kid pestering me.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Yes, even though I abandoned your mother it was not a sign of disrespect. I just didn't want her kid pestering me.

while I recognized the potential of such a response never thought it would come from you...thought you strived for a quality ST experience?

DMC
11-17-2013, 02:47 PM
while I recognized the potential of such a response never thought it would come from you...thought you strived for a quality ST experience?

I do, which is why I offered you the challenge, but if you're going to be a frilly twat you'll be fucked like one.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 02:55 PM
I do, which is why I offered you the challenge, but if you're going to be a frilly twat you'll be fucked like one.

why are you so jealous of me? this thread had nothing to do with you....

DMC
11-17-2013, 03:14 PM
why are you so jealous of me? this thread had nothing to do with you....

I challenged you. Either accept it or be the annoying little faggot you are. A screen name doesn't hide that.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 03:26 PM
I challenged you. Either accept it or be the annoying little faggot you are. A screen name doesn't hide that.

I shall consider your challenge....

someday ;-)

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-17-2013, 03:46 PM
74A7kFuh48E

Ms. MALOOX meets KoolAid Man

Buddy Mignon
11-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Forget that young nigga, Maalox... get with this old school playa

7kWIsTqwRtQ

Rogue
11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Kool starts at least one good thread a day which's strong enough to overwrite the other 19 shitty ones imho. that thread aimed at trolling harlemheat was really classic tbh.

DMC
11-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Kool starts at least one good thread a day which's strong enough to overwrite the other 19 shitty ones imho. that thread aimed at trolling harlemheat was really classic tbh.

I challenged him to step it up. Hopefully he meets that challenge head on.

DMC
11-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Forget that young nigga, Maalox... get with this old school playa

7kWIsTqwRtQ

Pretty sure American women don't want to walk 12 feet behind you nor smell your shitty left hand or go anywhere with you while your dress is longer than theirs.

Buddy Mignon
11-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Pretty sure American women don't want to walk 12 feet behind you nor smell your shitty left hand or go anywhere with you while your dress is longer than theirs.

:lmao

lefty is pissed...

Buddy Mignon
11-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Let's get it cracking Maalox... it's that season.

IGTo7SsAUG8

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 11:59 PM
Maloox....I'm gonna slow things down and invite you to step with me...put on your dancing shoes baby :lol

nj71KbE6ekg

Buddy Mignon
11-18-2013, 09:31 AM
He trying to dance... I'm trying to get in between the sheets. Let's do this Maalox.

glhdcJ7K3XM

m>s
11-18-2013, 09:32 AM
:lol you've already been shot down politely when she casually mentioned that she doesn't fuck black guys tbh..stop floundering its pathetic you have no charm kool