PDA

View Full Version : Whats the big deal about using the word faggot now a days?

Thebesteva
11-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Alec Baldwin just lost his show over it, he said the show wont be coming back because he said the word faggot. It's ridiculous man, the pussification in America has reached new lows. I'm all for 'rights', but if a man cant call another man faggot during an argument than the terrorists won.

benefactor
11-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Agreed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcja4WFFzDw

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-17-2013, 06:01 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lb1g0j.jpg

SupremeGuy
11-17-2013, 09:17 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lb1g0j.jpgTRUTH BOMBS! :lol

Jacob1983
11-18-2013, 02:32 AM
Why didn't Kobe lose his job when he called a ref a faggot? Was it because he's a brotha?

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Why didn't Kobe lose his job when he called a ref a faggot? Was it because he's a brotha?
its only wrong if white people do it :lol

Jacob1983
11-18-2013, 02:43 AM
People are just 24/7 cry babies now. I mean everyone wants to have their own holiday or day of remembrance if they get made fun of or offended. Go fuck yeself is what I say to you if you are like that. This is life and life is tough. You can't expect to live your whole life without facing adversity and possibly being offended and/or having your feelings hurt. I was called a fudge packer and faggot 24/7 when I was in high school but you don't see me on the front page of yahoo crying about it and then being called a brave and courageous hero because of it.

Thebesteva
11-18-2013, 04:29 AM
People are just 24/7 cry babies now. I mean everyone wants to have their own holiday or day of remembrance if they get made fun of or offended. Go fuck yeself is what I say to you if you are like that. This is life and life is tough. You can't expect to live your whole life without facing adversity and possibly being offended and/or having your feelings hurt. I was called a fudge packer and faggot 24/7 when I was in high school but you don't see me on the front page of yahoo crying about it and then being called a brave and courageous hero because of it.

Truth nukes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-R8T1SuG4

koriwhat
11-18-2013, 04:47 AM
just look at that faggot in the nfl crying over being bullied... what a fag!

Trainwreck2100
11-18-2013, 05:09 AM
how the fuck did gays somehow corner the market on the word faggot to begin with?

koriwhat
11-18-2013, 06:18 AM
how the fuck did gays somehow corner the market on the word faggot to begin with?

they're taking it back and will soon be calling each other "fagga".

UZER
11-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Its just like people who cry over the word Christmas and avoid it by using "Holiday" party, "holiday" shopping, etc.

Its the official name of the fucking holiday! Don't be such a bitch about it. Nobody assumes you believe in anything just because you use the word that's on every single calendar.

Suspect
11-18-2013, 08:32 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2lb1g0j.jpg
hopefully

johnsmith
11-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Its just like people who cry over the word Christmas and avoid it by using "Holiday" party, "holiday" shopping, etc.

Its the official name of the fucking holiday! Don't be such a bitch about it. Nobody assumes you believe in anything just because you use the word that's on every single calendar.

I refuse to attend my company "holiday party" because of that very reason....I don't particularly care about Christmas, I just can't stand that they changed the name of the event to appease one person in our office of 110 people.

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 09:10 AM
sorry no sympathy for a man in his position using language like that in public, idiot. i don't know why people want to act brand new and think they can just get away with calling people out of their names when they are out in public. you don't know who could be recording you or who will knock ya lame ass out lol. use it amongst friends, if you can trust em, or in the privacy of your own home. i'm sorry but i can't muster up enough fake outrage to give a fuck about this dummy losing his show.

CubanSucks
11-18-2013, 09:13 AM
It's the new ni66er except the struggle of faggots isn't 1/10 that of ni66ers tbh. How about comedy central and the rest also cutting the words "retard" and "midget?" I can't watch South Park or It's Always Sunny unless it's late night because it's butchered

CubanSucks
11-18-2013, 09:15 AM
sorry no sympathy for a man in his position using language like that in public, idiot. i don't know why people want to act brand new and think they can just get away with calling people out of their names when they are out in public. you don't know who could be recording you or who will knock ya lame ass out lol. use it amongst friends, if you can trust em, or in the privacy of your own home. i'm sorry but i can't muster up enough fake outrage to give a fuck about this dummy losing his show.

The fake outrage was the initial reaction which was the other side, faggot

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 09:21 AM
The fake outrage was the initial reaction which was the other side, faggot

doesn't matter. i can't muster up the same fake outrage as the other posters in here. i could give a fuck if he lost his show. he'll be aight.

Buddy Mignon
11-18-2013, 09:32 AM
chumper get in here and explain why you fags are so sensitive.

CubanSucks
11-18-2013, 12:32 PM
doesn't matter. i can't muster up the same fake outrage as the other posters in here. i could give a fuck if he lost his show. he'll be aight.

This isn't about Alec Baldwin, it's about grown adults being offended by fucking words. My outrage isn't the fake outrage, I'm genuinely pissed that people care so much about what others say

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 12:56 PM
This isn't about Alec Baldwin, it's about grown adults being offended by fucking words. My outrage isn't the fake outrage, I'm genuinely pissed that people care so much about what others say

a grown adult?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

anyways, why would you let another's persons feelings get to you? you need to grab ahold of your emotions, doggie.

SupremeGuy
11-18-2013, 01:14 PM
It's the pussification of society. Minorities and women will bitch anything that isn't the way they want it, much like children. I'm Hispanic and I shudder to think what the US will be like when White people are no longer the majority. There's a fucking reason people risk life and limb to get the fuck out of their shitty country and come to the US, but now those same dumbfucks want to bring their county's shitty culture/language/ideals to the US and fuck us over. If your country and culture were so fucking great then why the fuck did you/your family leave?

/rant

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 04:59 PM

:lmao

Jacob1983
11-18-2013, 05:21 PM
The Edge muted the word "kill" in the song "Sail" by Awol Nation the other day on the radio. Americans are becoming bigger pussies and wimps every day. It's sad.

Suspect
11-18-2013, 05:39 PM
It's the new ni66er
This. To me nigga/ni66er isn't a derogatory name for black people anymore. It's an ignorant person in general of any race. Faggot to me is someone who's more or less the same/just beyond stupid, not gay. If you're gay im gonna call you gay/homo.

example: Rogue is probably a straight white male, but he's still a faggot ass nigga tbqh

CubanSucks
11-18-2013, 06:20 PM
The Edge muted the word "kill" in the song "Sail" by Awol Nation the other day on the radio. Americans are becoming bigger pussies and wimps every day. It's sad.

So it just says "maybe I should ... myself?" That's the new low if true.

:cry a bunch of faggy teens are offing themselves because they're being made fun of on fb so you can't suicide

DJR210
11-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Just like Louis CK said, faggot doesn't have to have literal meaning.

Now faggots globally have a voice (Lord and Savior Lady Gaga), and they are crying about their rights. Who cares tbh. Same thing with racial slurs. Charles Barkley deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his view on the Matt Barnes slur situation on Twitter.

SA210
11-18-2013, 08:00 PM

:lmao

m>s
11-18-2013, 08:14 PM
It's the pussification of society. Minorities and women will bitch anything that isn't the way they want it, much like children. I'm Hispanic and I shudder to think what the US will be like when White people are no longer the majority. There's a fucking reason people risk life and limb to get the fuck out of their shitty country and come to the US, but now those same dumbfucks want to bring their county's shitty culture/language/ideals to the US and fuck us over. If your country and culture were so fucking great then why the fuck did you/your family leave?

/rant

there's room for you in the movement brother, some people get it and others don't but final victory shall be ours

Rogue
11-18-2013, 11:44 PM
This. To me nigga/ni66er isn't a derogatory name for black people anymore. It's an ignorant person in general of any race. Faggot to me is someone who's more or less the same/just beyond stupid, not gay. If you're gay im gonna call you gay/homo.

example: Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) is probably a straight white male, but he's still a faggot ass nigga tbqh

Nigga is a diminutive form of the N-word imho. its origin might be offensive and vulgar but the word "nigga" is fine and clear like a baby's face, just like another word - "Chink" which can be formally used to refer to all those people under yellow skins, not just "chinks" but even Japs and picklebreaths as well, since they all look similar.

Faggot might has been commonly used on spurstalk, even without the certain reference to its literal meaning sometimes, but I believe it may still sound offensive elsewhere outside spurstalk imho, especially in some parts of Houston where homosexual people are the majority.

Jacob1983
11-19-2013, 02:46 AM
I think the slang use of "fag" is to say that someone is being annoying and "that's gay" means that sucks or is shitty. Fag and gay have multiple meanings. So how can a person say that another person is meaning homosexual when they use the word "gay" or "fag"? The words mean multiple things.