PDA

View Full Version : Monkeyball in Oakland might be coming to an end already

spurraider21
11-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Pryor started off the season exceeding any expectations, and he peaked in the San Diego game where he was actually making good throws, even from the pocket. He has since shit the bed and his evolution has gone in reverse where he was just another monkeyballer again. Fucking nobody Matt McGloin comes in and throws 3 TD's against a good defense in his first game :lol

I would be surprised if they give Matt Ice the hook after a game like that. The raiders went into this season as a year long audition for a lot of guys. Might as well give McGloin a deeper look

Pelicans78
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Pryor started off the season exceeding any expectations, and he peaked in the San Diego game where he was actually making good throws, even from the pocket. He has since shit the bed and his evolution has gone in reverse where he was just another monkeyballer again. Fucking nobody Matt McGloin comes in and throws 3 TD's against a good defense in his first game :lol

I would be surprised if they give Matt Ice the hook after a game like that. The raiders went into this season as a year long audition for a lot of guys. Might as well give McGloin a deeper look

I agree. Doesn't hurt to give this guy a chance.

chunticakes
11-17-2013, 08:06 PM
another foles.

spurraider21
11-17-2013, 08:10 PM
another foles.
i'll take it, tbh. better than another Troy Smith.

i feel for Pyror. he was actually the "first on/last off the practice field" kind of guy. good attitude, never whined and bitched when he wasn't playing. he never put a single ounce of blame on the shitty team around him. he even lied to the media every game saying shit like "the offensive line did a great job blocking, i missed the protection reads. the blocking issues were on me, not them." great attitude kid, sadly, he never evolved into a pocket passer

chunticakes
11-17-2013, 08:23 PM
i'll take it, tbh. better than another Troy Smith.

i feel for Pyror. he was actually the "first on/last off the practice field" kind of guy. good attitude, never whined and bitched when he wasn't playing. he never put a single ounce of blame on the shitty team around him. he even lied to the media every game saying shit like "the offensive line did a great job blocking, i missed the protection reads. the blocking issues were on me, not them." great attitude kid, sadly, he never evolved into a pocket passer

dat :monkey gene unfortunately. at least he was good and subordinate to his masters.

TheCultOfPersonality
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM
3 TD passes in 1 game >>>>>> 0 TD passes in the last 5 weeks.

It's obvious that McGloin should be starting for the rest of the season.

spurraider21
11-17-2013, 09:30 PM
3 TD passes in 1 game >>>>>> 0 TD passes in the last 5 weeks.

It's obvious that McGloin should be starting for the rest of the season.
making "rest of season" judgements after 1 game should be reserved imo, though yes I think McGloin has definitely earned another start

Pelicans78
11-17-2013, 10:07 PM
We need a Monkeyball on Life Support gif.

lefty
11-17-2013, 11:41 PM
:cry McGloin
:cry fuckn legend

spurraider21
11-17-2013, 11:43 PM
:cry McGloin
:cry fuckn legend
Giants? :lol

lefty
11-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Giants? :lol

just for fun :lol

Still Raiders son ... which sucks cuz living in the NE means more TV coverage of Pats, NY teams, Pittsburgh, GB, Eagles ...... so one of those teams is going to end up growing on me

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 01:33 AM
just for fun :lol

Still Raiders son ... which sucks cuz living in the NE means more TV coverage of Pats, NY teams, Pittsburgh, GB, Eagles ...... so one of those teams is going to end up growing on me
born and raised in LA and i've been a spurs fan since day 1 despite not knowing one in person :lol

no excuses son

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2013, 02:03 AM
why is everyone having success with their 2nd and third string qbs while henne and gabbust sucks the life out of the jags :cry

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 02:04 AM
why is everyone having success with their 2nd and third string qbs while henne and gabbust sucks the life out of the jags :cry
:cry don't worry Teddy is on his way

Holden_Caulfield
11-18-2013, 02:22 AM
:cry don't worry Teddy is on his way
lol fuck that nigga, alex smith clone :lol game managing that louisville team to a perfection

lefty
11-18-2013, 02:44 AM
born and raised in LA and i've been a spurs fan since day 1 despite not knowing one in person :lol

no excuses son

pfffffft ......You are a lightweight ......

Spurs fan since 92 despite coming from across the Atlantic ocean, where everyone is a fan of the dynasty of the moment ......... so it was the Bulls, then the Lakers, and now the Heat I guess

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 03:00 AM
pfffffft ......You are a lightweight ......

Spurs fan since 92 despite coming from across the Atlantic ocean, where everyone is a fan of the dynasty of the moment ......... so it was the Bulls, then the Lakers, and now the Heat I guess
since 92 thats sayin something. recently i wouldn't be surprised with the United Nations of Spurs atm

lefty
11-18-2013, 03:15 AM
since 92 thats sayin something. recently i wouldn't be surprised with the United Nations of Spurs atm

well im sure in France all those ex-Bulls and Lakers fans are Spurs fans now

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 03:18 AM
yeah well in LA they're all still laker faggots

lefty
11-18-2013, 03:21 AM
yeah well in LA they're all still laker faggots

:lol

BRHornet45
11-18-2013, 04:37 AM
:wow

weebo
11-18-2013, 10:06 AM

Don't kid yourself. The Texans D is overrated. There's a reason they have 2 wins and it's not all the offense. Also, Brice McCain was starting at corner...he makes any scrub QB look like Jesus wearing a helmet back there.