PDA

View Full Version : My girl cheated on me and got pregnant..

HarlemHeat37
11-17-2013, 08:31 PM
Let me start off by saying that we are 100% sure that I am not the father..

I love my girlfriend very much..

But after 2 years she had a one night stand with an ex after we got into a fight and is now pregnant with his baby (And she no longer keeps contact with that ex). She says that she will never do it again and that she regrets it very much. She also knows that if it happens again I will leave without a second thought..

Now, my problem isn't that she cheated...it's that she's pregnant with his baby..
I could eventually move past the fact that she cheated on me..

But I have a lot of anger towards the child..
And I'm not sure how to get past that anger and think logically..

As I said I love her very much and don't want to leave her..
But I'm not sure how to move on from all of this and let go of the anger..

On a side note, I get people right and left saying "leave her, once a cheater always a cheater." I don't want to hear that. It just makes me doubt everything all over again. I made my choice to stay with her. All I need now is some advice on how to handle this..

thunderup
11-17-2013, 08:34 PM
:lol cuck

silverblk mystix
11-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Well, now there are two.

Cucks, that is.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 08:43 PM

But after 2 years she had a one night stand with an ex after we got into a fight and is now pregnant with his baby (And she no longer keeps contact with that ex). She says that she will never do it again and that she regrets it very much. She also knows that if it happens again I will leave without a second thought..

Now, my problem isn't that she cheated...it's that she's pregnant with his baby..

On a side note, I get people right and left saying "leave her, once a cheater always a cheater." I don't want to hear that. It just makes me doubt everything all over again. I made my choice to stay with her. All I need now is some advice on how to handle this..

My specific recommendation for you:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/anotherhug_zps31f11f93.jpg

ohmwrecker
11-17-2013, 08:45 PM
Why are you angry at the child?

Viva Las Espuelas
11-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Man, if you've already decided that you want to stay with her then you're a bigger man than me. I wouldn't put up with that. If you have anger towards the kid then that ain't good, either. Make sure this is what you want then go through with it. Are you sure this other guy didn't give her an STD, also???? Good luck, man.

benefactor
11-17-2013, 08:51 PM
http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/baby-popcorn.gif

silverblk mystix
11-17-2013, 08:54 PM
This relationship will last 50 years - at least.

Koolaid_Man
11-17-2013, 08:57 PM

first off I believe you're a nothing but a letter writer playing games with the peons of ST...:lol but I hope this is true....you deserve such a fate :toast

silverblk mystix
11-17-2013, 09:00 PM
first off I believe you're a nothing but a letter writer playing games with the peons of ST...:lol but I hope this is true....you deserve such a fate :toast

Obvious troll is obvious - but I agree with you lol

Wild Cobra
11-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Well, you can be a cuck and a douche by living off his child support!

SupremeGuy
11-17-2013, 09:07 PM
That actually happened to a friend of mine back in college. lol

GoodOdor
11-17-2013, 09:09 PM
Harlem, did you get this shit off reddit, tbh?

baseline bum
11-17-2013, 09:25 PM
That actually happened to a friend of mine back in college. lol

Was the father black?

The Reckoning
11-17-2013, 09:29 PM
obv troll thread is obv tbh

but as koriwhat once said

"can't turn a ho into a housewife!"

Rogue
11-17-2013, 09:32 PM
at least your girl didn't steal several millions from your bank account to by a gym for another dude who slept with her. No woman would feel happy living with a bi-sexual, even if he was 6'11 tall and strong as fuck. And you really have no right to complain about your girl's affair imho, when you're cheating on her all the time. You hang out with guys dicking up each other's butts, what else do you think that is if that's not cheating?

DMC
11-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Eat it as it's born.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Was the father black?Yes.

GoodOdor
11-17-2013, 09:49 PM
Make her get an abortion.

Then dump her.

SupremeGuy
11-17-2013, 10:03 PM
Make her get an abortion.

Then dump her.:rollin

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Eat it as it's born.

:lmao:rollin

That is fucking funny right there, I don't care what you say, that is fucking funny!
:lmao

lebomb
11-17-2013, 10:10 PM
I get people right and left saying "leave her, once a cheater always a cheater." I don't want to hear that. It just makes me doubt everything all over again.

Also, be prepared for this EX niggra to always be in yalls lives. That child is his and he has every right to see the child. Also, if she banged him and got pregnant with his child when yall were together, what would make her not bang him again? Dont be a fool man. Leave this woman. There are plenty of FAITHFUL fish in the see niggra.

xmas1997
11-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Also, be prepared for this EX niggra to always be in yalls lives. That child is his and he has every right to see the child. Also, if she banged him and got pregnant with his child when yall were together, what would make her not bang him again? Dont be a fool man. Leave this woman. There are plenty of FAITHFUL fish in the see niggra.

I have to agree.
The problems will only get worse.
And a resentment of an unborn child will escalate.
There are more and better women out there.
If you think you have problems now, wait until she has the child.
There is someone out there for everyone.
But you might want to get a paternity test done first.

Rogue
11-17-2013, 11:27 PM
they're always risks like this when you're in a relationship with a bitch that's why smartest guys like me, Jacob and Isaac Newton all choose to be lifelong celibates imho. A smart man would always think with his brain, instead of his dick or ball sack

Biernutz
11-17-2013, 11:49 PM
You resent the kid now. Will it get any better raising another mans kid?
Unless she has tons of money Move on!

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2013, 12:04 AM
You resent the kid now. Will it get any better raising another mans kid?
Unless she has tons of money Move on!

I cut hair for a living so the child support payments will be hard

baseline bum
11-18-2013, 12:17 AM
Did you eat the pussy after a nigga came up in that shit?

apalisoc_9
11-18-2013, 12:38 AM
LMAO

Pretty sure this some copy pasta shit..

Aware me HH, dis nigga a ST poster?

TDMVPDPOY
11-18-2013, 12:56 AM
cucked by the white pants Technique?

DMC
11-18-2013, 01:19 AM
cucked by the white pants Technique (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15971)?

AKA El Pantalones Blanco... around these parts.

Technique
11-18-2013, 04:05 AM
Real talk, bad call on staying with her. That child's presence is a constant reminder of her infidelity, I wouldn't stay with that girl even if she was queen elizabeth II.

But, since you decided to stay with her. You have to accept the child for what he/she is, an innocent soul on a blank slate that should not be held begrudgingly for his/her ancestors mishaps. Also, forgiving your girl and continuing to be there for her, not berating her for her past faults. With that responsibility, you are forever the father of that child, even if you break up with the child's mom.

Because you're either both feet in, or you're out of the water. Standing with one foot in all your life makes you a pussy.

koriwhat
11-18-2013, 04:40 AM
if this is true HH, it couldn't have happened to a better person.

koriwhat
11-18-2013, 04:43 AM
obv troll thread is obv tbh

but as koriwhat once said

"can't turn a ho into a housewife!"

actually, ludacris said that but i totally agree.

EmoKobe
11-18-2013, 05:15 AM
This is edgy and original. Well done!

apalisoc_9
11-18-2013, 06:28 AM
lol at giving serious responses..

Twisted_Dawg
11-18-2013, 06:30 AM

Obvious troll is obvious - but I agree with you lol

Well, you can be a cuck and a douche by living off his child support!

Obvious troll, as no skanky ho would admit to you another man fathered her baby and instead let you believe you are the father.
But FYI for the younger men out there, courts rule that non biological fathers who help raise kids from birth are also subject to child support.

UZER
11-18-2013, 06:46 AM
:lol good write up

Anyone see that movie Chaos Theory? Fuck that shit and its happy ending!

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 08:50 AM
http://ist1-3.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/7/6/0/57608/A/G/U/M/AGUM/1.gif

PlayNando
11-18-2013, 09:27 AM
Force her into an abortion or leave her?

PlayNando
11-18-2013, 09:28 AM
Abort it. Problem solved.

rascal
11-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Leave her and find someone else who won't go with another man because of an argument. In time you will be happy at that decision.

cantthinkofanything
11-18-2013, 12:20 PM
If you love her, they stay with her and raise the child as your own. Things will get better. The teenage years through college should be terrific.

Katherine Robinson
11-18-2013, 12:31 PM
Push her off the stairs and hope she survives the tumble without a devil's spawn in her.

PlayNando
11-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Issue an ultimatum. Abort it or you dump her.

Wild Cobra
11-18-2013, 01:06 PM
they're always risks like this when you're in a relationship with a bitch that's why smartest guys like me, Jacob and Isaac Newton all choose to be lifelong celibates imho. A smart man would always think with his brain, instead of his dick or ball sack
A smart man gets a vasectomy.

PlayNando
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Why is abortion not being discussed? I don't get it. Abort the fetus and you're set. No harm, no foul. No baby from another daddy to deal with, tbh.

Big Empty
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
damn, sounds like we are both hooked on someone we shouldnt be. i feel your pain. mine isnt quiet on your level though lol sorry bro.

rascal
11-18-2013, 06:42 PM
Why is abortion not being discussed? I don't get it. Abort the fetus and you're set. No harm, no foul. No baby from another daddy to deal with, tbh.

Maybe that is not an option the mother wants to take. We are discussing what options he has.

rascal
11-18-2013, 06:44 PM
People act like there is only one person in the world you can love. Just dump her and find someone better.

NFO
11-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Also, be prepared for this EX niggra to always be in yalls lives.

Just keeping asking the brotha for some coin and he will stop showing up. Works every time.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 06:45 PM
Real talk, bad call on staying with her. That child's presence is a constant reminder of her infidelity, I wouldn't stay with that girl even if she was queen elizabeth II.

But, since you decided to stay with her. You have to accept the child for what he/she is, an innocent soul on a blank slate that should not be held begrudgingly for his/her ancestors mishaps. Also, forgiving your girl and continuing to be there for her, not berating her for her past faults. With that responsibility, you are forever the father of that child, even if you break up with the child's mom.

Because you're either both feet in, or you're out of the water. Standing with one foot in all your life makes you a pussy.

Mr. Literal has arrived.

:lol You can't be the only person who didn't sense even a smidge of sarcasm ITT, right?

PlayNando
11-18-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe that is not an option the mother wants to take. We are discussing what options he has.
Then the mother is wrong and needs to reconsider. That bich needs to abort that fetus or Harlem needs to dump her. Period.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 08:04 PM
http://ist1-3.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/5/7/6/0/57608/A/G/U/M/AGUM/1.gif

Is it me or does that chick have an edged up happy trail leading down to her bush?