PDA

View Full Version : December SpurTalk members GTG

Pages : [1] 2

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 12:23 PM
UPDATE: Saturday evening December 28th was the consensus favorite.
In San Antonio at Chris Madrids 1900 Blanco Rd. around 7pm onward.
See you all there.
I'll be wearing a Spurs cap and shirt.

Hopefully early part of December either in San Antonio or Austin.
Let us know if you are interested in this thread.
It should be a fun cordial time for all and a chance to meet some real characters who you may only know from their posts either good or bad.
If interested, please let us know your best available days, if you would prefer a place to eat, drink, or both.
And which you prefer, Austin or San Antonio.
And any other ideas you might have. I will update the list daily.

So far agreed:

Bruno (in spirit only since he is in France) (he wishes a happy GTG to everyone)
xmas1997
Mouse
Silverblkmystic (no one knows what really happened to him, may be in the hospital still)
SA210 (won't be there due to death in the family)

Blake
Robdiaz
I. Hustle
Koolaid_man
Johnsmith (changed his mind AGAIN, and is not going :lol)
JoeChalupa
Bigzak25
Suspect
jman3000
BigAl

Update: it will probably be on a Saturday, hopefully the 21st, but possibly as late as the 28th. Let me know if those dates fit your schedule. It will also be in San Antonio, probably at Chris Madrids.

Another update: looks like it is really going to happen and on the 21st. Enjoy.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 12:27 PM
I typically do not drive in for these things because of logistics but there is no way in hell I am going to the fantasy ball.

Would SA210 and sbm need to make smilie posters and run around duck duck goose style to communicate?

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 12:32 PM
I typically do not drive in for these things because of logistics but there is no way in hell I am going to the fantasy ball.

Would SA210 and sbm need to make smilie posters and run around duck duck goose style to communicate?

This is not a troll thread, fuuzzy, contrary to what you'd like to make it into.
But you are welcome to go if you want to. You are invited and I bet you would actually enjoy yourself.
Just figured since I was going, you wouldn't want to. You made that pretty clear to me in another thread.
:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 12:39 PM
you claim none of your threads are troll threads yet then there is reality. funny how that works.

Well you have talked about me in reference to this get together for the past 3 weeks now. I am chiming in that I will not be going.

I await your moralist nonsense.

johnsmith
11-18-2013, 12:40 PM
This is not a troll thread, fuuzzy, contrary to what you'd like to make it into.
But you are welcome to go if you want to. You are invited and I bet you would actually enjoy yourself.
Just figured since I was going, you wouldn't want to. You made that pretty clear to me in another thread.

Understand here that when people from the Internet get together it's probably because they think they will enjoy themselves because they enjoy what others have to say on here....

You're trying to organize a gtg with a bunch of people that don't like each other.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 12:42 PM
you claim none of your threads are troll threads yet then there is reality. funny how that works.

Well you have talked about me in reference to this get together for the past 3 weeks now. I am chiming in that I will not be going.

Ok, that is fine.
Thanks for the reply anyway despite that it was a backhanded reply.
No offense taken.
Let me know in this thread should you change your mind.
Thanks again.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Word.

Understand here that when people from the Internet get together it's probably because they think they will enjoy themselves because they enjoy what others have to say on here....

You're trying to organize a gtg with a bunch of people that don't like each other.

Yeah, I know this.
But they only know each other from a "virtual" frame of reference, not a "real" one.
Things tend to change for the better when mature adults can put "faces" to the words in posts.
This has happened in other forums.
No reason it can't happen here as long as people are open minded, and themselves.
If they are closed minded, then they can easily decline to go, or just ignore the GTG altogether.
You might be pleasantly surprised.
I was.

johnsmith
11-18-2013, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I know this.
But they only know each other from a "virtual" frame of reference, not a "real" one.
Things tend to change for the better when mature adults can put "faces" to the words in posts.
No reason it can't happen here as long as people are open minded, and themselves.
If they are closed minded, then they can easily decline to go, or just ignore the GTG altogether.
I was.

Well good luck to you....I have a feeling that it's either not going to happen at all, or you're going to end up with you and SBM there.

I have no doubt that sa210 won't show, and from what I understand, mouse cancels a lot.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I know this.
I was.

I knew it was just a matter of time until the moralism started up.

And then you have people such as yourself then bring me up in multiple threads a day that I am not involved in so as to say that I am not going to the gtg. i should ignore that too?

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 01:18 PM
I knew it was just a matter of time until the moralism started up.

And then you have people such as yourself then bring me up in multiple threads a day that I am not involved in so as to say that I am not going to the gtg. i should ignore that too?

You're welcome to go, despite what you think.
Truth is a lot easier to grasp in person than in the "virtual".

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 01:29 PM
I'll go but at the first sign of a circle jerk I am taking off. I mean it! If I hear one zip of a zipper I am out of there!

Spur|n|Austin
11-18-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm not looking to piss and moan with anyone xmas but you kinda seem gay. You're just too nice and wanna meet.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 01:40 PM
I'll go but at the first sign of a circle jerk I am taking off. I mean it! If I hear one zip of a zipper I am out of there!

:lmao
That's the spirit.
Your humor will be greatly appreciated there, I promise you.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm not looking to piss and moan with anyone xmas but you kinda seem gay. You're just too nice and wanna meet.

Hmm, another "backhanded" complement.
I assure you I am not gay.
I am just a musician these days.
I do however have 5 half siblings two of which have alternate lifestyles, or rather they are heterosexually challenged. :lol
So I understand gays, even if I don't agree with their lifestyles.
And I am happily married to a musician who thinks I walk on water.
What more could I ask for?
Her only criticism? That I am this forum too much lately. :lol
I wonder why she thinks that?

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 01:50 PM

Are you in Austin, SnA?
Interested in attending the GTG?

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 01:58 PM

It's a circle jerk conspiracy.

Spurs da champs
11-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I thought you were 16 years old? Given your username(xmas1997) and avatar.

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 02:14 PM
I thought you were 16 years old? Given your username(xmas1997) and avatar.

Way to go. His mom died on Christmas day in 97. Way to rub it in.

Spurs da champs
11-18-2013, 02:26 PM

mrsmaalox
11-18-2013, 02:41 PM
That's the spirit.
Your humor will be greatly appreciated there, I promise you.

He's not very funny in person.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 02:42 PM
:lol Obvious troll thread is obvious.

:lol From their gay ass posts, this GTG will be three guys rolling back and forth on the ground laughing like hyenas over nothing, this time in public.

Not to mention xmas is in his 60's or 70's which makes it "xtra" creepy.

I thought you were 61 years old? Given your username(xmas1997) and avatar.

FIFY

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 02:44 PM

You've met him?
By the way, you are invited to go too.
Maybe this should be opened to significant others too. What do you think?

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 02:46 PM

WTF? I'm hilarious.

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 02:49 PM
You've met him?
By the way, you are invited to go too.
Maybe this should be opened to significant others too. What do you think?

You don't want my wife and Maalox in the same room. The wife walked in on us once when we were in the middle of my teacher student fantasy. Maalox was bending over telling me how I could change my D to an A by putting my D in that A.

Blake
11-18-2013, 02:50 PM

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 02:52 PM

Don't hate.

mrsmaalox
11-18-2013, 02:54 PM
You don't want my wife and Maalox in the same room. The wife walked in on us once when we were in the middle of my teacher student fantasy. Maalox was bending over telling me how I could change my D to an A by putting my D in that A.

See what I mean xmas1997? :lol

I. Hustle
11-18-2013, 02:57 PM
See what I mean xmas1997? :lol

What?

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 04:42 PM
What?

RD2191
11-18-2013, 04:49 PM
I might be taking a trip up to Houston soon. So if I'm in the area I will stop by.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Hopefully early part of December either in San Antonio or Austin.
Let us know if you are interested in this thread.
It should be a fun cordial time for all and a chance to meet some real characters who you may only know from their posts either good or bad.
If interested, please let us know your best available days, if you would prefer a place to eat, drink, or both.
And which you prefer, Austin or San Antonio.
And any other ideas you might have. I will update the list daily.

So far agreed:

xmas1997
Mouse
Silverblkmystic
SA210

Hey xmas - your biggest mistake - is putting our names on the list - this will guarantee - that no one will go.

I really appreciate your effort but I don't think you understand this place yet.

Here is what I can offer to do to help - seriously.

I will withdraw my name - and have any poster PM you if they will attend on the condition that SBM - is NOT there.
This will make it a much bigger success and hopefully everyone goes and enjoys this thing.

No worries - here - I would rather see this be a big success for you and maybe this will relax a lot of folks in here.

Have fun!

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 04:55 PM
I might be taking a trip up to Houston soon. So if I'm in the area I will stop by.

Aren't you in San Antonio?

RD2191
11-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Aren't you in San Antonio?
No, that idiot spur/n/austin was lying about where I live. I live in the Rio Grande Valley.

CuckingFunt
11-18-2013, 05:20 PM
I will withdraw my name

Shock.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey xmas - your biggest mistake - is putting our names on the list - this will guarantee - that no one will go.

I really appreciate your effort but I don't think you understand this place yet.

Here is what I can offer to do to help - seriously.

I will withdraw my name - and have any poster PM you if they will attend on the condition that SBM - is NOT there.
This will make it a much bigger success and hopefully everyone goes and enjoys this thing.

No worries - here - I would rather see this be a big success for you and maybe this will relax a lot of folks in here.

Have fun!

I don't think it is that big of a deal.
I cannot imagine grown adults, and especially those with families like you, would have such a problem with this.
No matter how bad things got at SR, they were never so bad that fellow Spurs fans would not take an opportunity to meet, eat some great food, and have a few brewskis while chatting up the Spurs.

There were troll wars there too.
Were the people over there just more mature or what? There were all age groups just like there are here.

Anyway, it really isn't that big a thing. If people want to go, then they are welcome, if not, then that is fine too.
It's not like anyone is absolutely dying to meet me after all, not by a long shot. :lol

And I'm not doing this to try to mediate either. I was only offering to do that for Blake, and only that one time. That idea was over with shortly after Blake squashed it weeks ago.

No, this is purely for fun, and to be sociable, and meet some of these anonymous posters, unless they prefer to remain anonymous.

If ten decide to go, then I think it will good to have it, but anything less then it should probably be called off.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 05:21 PM

SA210
11-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Shock.

:lol butthurt. ^^

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 05:25 PM
No, that idiot spur/n/austin was lying about where I live. I live in the Rio Grande Valley.

So does my father, Weslaco.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Shock.

If you'd get upset at me not going - I could reconsider.

No big deal either way.

If more people go - because I opt out - cool!

If posters like Funt become upset because I opt out - I could go and have a great time.

No worries either way!

I had a feeling about you Funt!

Suspect
11-18-2013, 05:41 PM
I want to meet in San Antonio, preferably behind Lowes off of 410/151

CuckingFunt
11-18-2013, 05:48 PM
If you'd get upset at me not going - I could reconsider.

No big deal either way.

If more people go - because I opt out - cool!

If posters like Funt become upset because I opt out - I could go and have a great time.

No worries either way!

I had a feeling about you Funt!

Shocked =/= upset.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Shocked =/= upset.

Yes , you are upset - I understand - but it is for the overall good of the group!

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 06:08 PM
No, I will not be upset even if no one wants to come. And I am not singling anyone out.
If no one wants to come, then that is merely the reality of it, no more and no less.
People are making way too big a thing out of a simple get together.
All that can be done is ask. If after people have thought about it, then they can say what and how, like Rob did.
Then once at least ten are for sure, we can begin to figure out which city according to preference.
Once that is decided then we can figure out what venue that most can afford.
Then we can see which days are best, and post it.
Simple.
But IMHO if at least ten do not commit, then we call it off and try again another time.
Equally simple.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 06:49 PM

What is your hypothesis as to why that is?

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 07:31 PM
What is your hypothesis as to why that is?

No hypothesis is necessary.
It is just the truth - everyone has their reasons and it is all good - the truth is if I don't go - more posters would be willing to go.

Just trying to help out xmas - he is putting out the effort and he should be helped out.

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 07:38 PM
It is just the truth - everyone has their reasons and it is all good - the truth is if I don't go - more posters would be willing to go.

Just trying to help out xmas - he is putting out the effort and he should be helped out.
Will you reconsider if the gtg's at the Playboy Mansion?

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Will you reconsider if the gtg's at the Playboy Mansion?

lol

probably not because I might be the only one who could afford to donate enough to get in....sorry.

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
I'll be in Dallas the first week of December, but will unfortunately have to be debauchery-free during that time

DJR210
11-18-2013, 07:47 PM

You're right, no hypothesis is necessary. It would be interesting though to hear your thoughts on why ST posters would rather not attend a GTG that you were going to be at.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 07:49 PM

I appreciate it, but it really isn't necessary, those who come were going to, and those who weren't, were not.
They all have their reasons. I'm not going to try to figure out why.
They either want to have a little fun or they don't.
Simple.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 07:51 PM
Seems off to a great start. You have gotten one less person to go than when you started.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 07:52 PM
You're right, no hypothesis is necessary. It would be interesting though to hear your thoughts on why ST posters would rather not attend a GTG that you were going to be at.

Most would have their own reasons - even while saying they don't take this place seriously - they would still have reasons -

lol

all the reasons are valid and no need to define them.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 07:58 PM
Most would have their own reasons - even while saying they don't take this place seriously - they would still have reasons -

lol

all the reasons are valid and no need to define them.

Sounds like a fancy way of calling yourself an asshole who nobody wants to be around IMHO.

Seems off to a great start. You have gotten one less person to go than when you started.

xmas1997
11-18-2013, 07:59 PM
I'll be in Dallas the first week of December, but will unfortunately have to be debauchery-free during that time

I doubt it will be the first week.

More than likely if it is in San Antonio, then a couple of excellent places food wise would be Chris Madrids or Chester's.

I know this makes you happy. I would expect nothing less from you.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
I doubt it will be the first week.

More than likely if it is in San Antonio, then a couple of excellent places food wise would be Chris Madrids or Chester's.

I know this makes you happy. I would expect nothing less from you.

I am going to start calling you Obamacare because your rollout sucks.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Sounds like a fancy way of calling yourself an asshole who nobody wants to be around IMHO.

Sounds like a contradiction doesn't it?

People consider me an asshole - yet they don't take the place seriously?

They must be very serious if they have reasons for avoiding someone they never met.

And it has nothing to do with "my" reasons. I have no problem meeting anyone and would absolutely have a blast regardless of who attends.

What you are having trouble with is "your" reasons.

You are the ones that seem to contradict yourselves - "oh I don't take any of this shit seriously"

and then suddenly...

"oh I don't really wanna meet anyone in person -yikes - let me remain anonymous"

Sounds like you should "state your reasons and your hypothesis" instead of asking me mine.

cantthinkofanything
11-18-2013, 08:59 PM

That explains the smell and lack of enthusiasm.

RD2191
11-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Ey fuzzy, fuck off bro. I will beat the shit out of you.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 09:47 PM

They must be very serious if they have reasons for avoiding someone they never met.

And it has nothing to do with "my" reasons. I have no problem meeting anyone and would absolutely have a blast regardless of who attends.

You are the ones that seem to contradict yourselves - "oh I don't take any of this shit seriously"

and then suddenly...

"oh I don't really wanna meet anyone in person -yikes - let me remain anonymous"

Sounds like you should "state your reasons and your hypothesis" instead of asking me mine.

Wrong. I don't even go to family GTG's let alone message board gatherings hosted by barely tolerable posters.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Wrong. I don't even go to family GTG's let alone message board gatherings hosted by barely tolerable posters.

LOL

But you go raw dog on women after admitting you have STD's

Yeah - who wouldn't want to meet you and/or be judged by you!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DJR210
11-18-2013, 09:55 PM
LOL

But you go raw dog on women after admitting you have STD's

Yeah - who wouldn't want to meet you and/or be judged by you!

Now you got Koolaids dick in your mouth too? Anyone with any semblance of a functioning brain can read a post and sense the sarcasm. You and fake internet life on the other hand are on the defense, and desperately searching for anything to use as material as you and the other faggots continue to get shit on by most posters you decide to fuck with.

You still haven't found it in you to answer how it is that you are able to guard in Dominguez with all the dick sucking you do around Spurstalk.

silverblk mystix
11-18-2013, 10:03 PM
Now you got Koolaids dick in your mouth too? Anyone with any semblance of a functioning brain can read a post and sense the sarcasm. You and fake internet life on the other hand are on the defense, and desperately searching for anything to use as material as you and the other faggots continue to get shit on by most posters you decide to fuck with.

You still haven't found it in you to answer how it is that you are able to guard in Dominguez with all the dick sucking you do around Spurstalk.

Asian pussy is really butthurt ^ I guess the hurt never leaves you ^ rofl

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2013, 10:37 PM

check out my latest post...this DR210 is trying to convince us he was playing after using --> tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2013, 10:37 PM

Koolaid_Man
11-18-2013, 10:38 PM
count me out...anyone that is friends with DJR210 is likely disease infected....wouldn't even break bread with those bums

mrsmaalox
11-18-2013, 10:54 PM
The Political Forum gtg was only 7 people, I think, but it was very enjoyable.

DJR210
11-18-2013, 11:21 PM

So this is where you sit on your ass for 8 hours a day, minimum wage?

:lol Glorified mall security

http://www.livingwaterfaithchurch.org/images/prison.jpg

SA210
11-18-2013, 11:32 PM

:lmao fuzzy never came back

RD2191
11-18-2013, 11:33 PM
:lmao fuzzy never came back

SA210
11-18-2013, 11:36 PM

You like to move your pussy lips a lot about ppl that made you angry. This is why you suck at pc gaming. You've been spending all your time being butthurt about ppl you are afraid to meet.

Tend to your std treatments. It's bad enough your pussy is infected, no need to stay ass hurt too. :lmao

DJR210
11-18-2013, 11:52 PM
You like to move your pussy lips a lot about ppl that made you angry. This is why you suck at pc gaming. You've been spending all your time being butthurt about ppl you are afraid to meet.

Tend to your std treatments. It's bad enough your pussy is infected, no need to stay ass hurt too. :lmao

Me and PC gaming are no secret here at ST. It's nothing to be ashamed of, which is why I post about it. You on the other are very defensive when called on this:

"Many years in civil rights activism and law, several major cases won in the name of justice over the years. Filmmaker/Screenwriter with several projects in production. Entrepreneur/Concert producer with annual events."

Put up, or shut up time coward. Post something..anything, that you have created as a filmmaker/screenwriter, or link us to any concert production you have ever produced. Now go ahead and duck the question with your creepy gay requests to meet random dudes online.

Like I said. You're probably still living at home w/ the folks, with your Youtube channel with 3 subscribed that you think qualifies you as a filmmaker.

:lol Only fags and teen girls are in the drama club

SA210
11-19-2013, 12:24 AM
Me and PC gaming are no secret here at ST. It's nothing to be ashamed of, which is why I post about it. You on the other are very defensive when called on this:

"Many years in civil rights activism and law, several major cases won in the name of justice over the years. Filmmaker/Screenwriter with several projects in production. Entrepreneur/Concert producer with annual events."

Put up, or shut up time coward. Post something..anything, that you have created as a filmmaker/screenwriter, or link us to any concert production you have ever produced. Now go ahead and duck the question with your creepy gay requests to meet random dudes online.

Like I said. You're probably still living at home w/ the folks, with your Youtube channel with 3 subscribed that you think qualifies you as a filmmaker.

I like this melt down of yours. I hope you continue tbh :lol. Pc gamer has a temper. Thanks for admitting you are scared.
:tu

I kindly invited you to come see my work. You are free to take pictures and share them with the club since you can't stop being a stalker and obsessively caring about people's careers for lack of your own and bc you've lost all arguments with embarrassment. You're a pathetic pc gamer with a temper online, and you think you have a gotcha question for me?? Really?? I make more money in a day than you do probably in ten years :lmao:lmao

I kindly invited you to come see for yourself. You'll quickly see that you were talking shit. I'll even give you VIP, you can meet some ppl you never would have met otherwise and you can come tell ppl about it here. Or maybe you would just shit your pants in front of them, that actually seems more likely tbh.

Then I'll show you my ticket sales and give you a lesson on how it all works that way maybe one day you can aspire to be something when you grow up. I'm willing to not only show you, but let you live a piece of the life, that way when you go back to your pc game you can sit there and cry about how sad you are. Put up or shut up. I know you'll stay a bitch though. It's on you when you back down again. lol broke butthurt stalker

DJR210
11-19-2013, 12:28 AM
I like this melt down of yours. I hope you continue tbh :lol. Pc gamer has a temper. Thanks for admitting you are scared.

I kindly invited you to come see my work. You are free to take pictures and share them with the club since you can't stop being a stalker and obsessively caring about people's careers for lack of your own and bc you've lost all arguments with embarrassment. You're a pathetic pc gamer with a temper online, and you think you have a gotcha question for me?? Really?? I make more money in a day than you do probably in ten years :lmao:lmao

I kindly invited you to come see for yourself. You'll quickly see that you were talking shit. I'll even give you VIP, you can meet some ppl you never would have met otherwise and you can come tell ppl about it here. Or maybe you would just shit your pants in front of them, that actually seems more likely tbh.

Then I'll show you my ticket sales and give you a lesson on how it all works that way maybe one day you can aspire to be something when you grow up. I'm willing to not only show you, but let you live a piece of the life, that way when you go back to your pc game you can sit there and cry about how sad you are. Put up or shut up. I know you'll stay a bitch though. It's on you when you back down again. lol broke butthurt stalker

:lol On command

SA210
11-19-2013, 12:32 AM
:lol On command

:lmao Indeed. Your broke stalker pc gaming scared pussy has been CONFIRMED.

:lol desperately stalking ppls pages, then pussies out

koriwhat
11-19-2013, 12:37 AM
i'll bring the hash oil and share with no one!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-19-2013, 12:42 AM

feel better now?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-19-2013, 12:43 AM

SA210 claimed to be in the film business?

SA210
11-19-2013, 12:48 AM

Still butthurt fuzzy? Come see for yourself. :tu

JoeChalupa
11-19-2013, 01:01 AM
The Political Forum gtg was only 7 people, I think, but it was very enjoyable.

I went to a political gtg awhile back. Met CC, Scott, lngrrrrrr and a few others. Good time.

DJR210
11-19-2013, 01:55 AM

Yeah, what I pulled is direct from his profile.

SA210
11-19-2013, 02:07 AM
The angry obsessed stalker pc gamer with the std's is afraid :lol

DJR210
11-19-2013, 02:25 AM
The angry obsessed stalker pc gamer with the std's is afraid :lol

:rollin

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902

"Many years in civil rights activism and law"

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/081106-gayMarriageProtest-459p.grid-6x2.jpg

http://www.wordans.co.uk/wvc-1288290888/wordansfiles/images/2010/10/28/53582/53582_340.jpg

"Several major cases won in the name of justice over the years"

http://www.waynewright.com/images/headers/header_default.jpg

"Filmmaker/Screenwriter"

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/12gs210/Fakeproducer_zpse55da3b5.jpg

"With several projects in production"

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjg3pc4mjBvKuAMXxdGJUVJTGiewJK8 sL8WwH_AIOsVlEeDIMv5w

"Entrepreneur/Concert Producer with annual events"

http://www.timgruber.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/americansinger10-800x532.jpg

SA210
11-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Broke Aids stalker boy ran away? :lmao

Pussy, reconfirmed lol

I. Hustle
11-19-2013, 08:43 AM

I'm there before work, during lunch and right after work. Feel free to stop on by :ihit

I. Hustle
11-19-2013, 08:54 AM

and then suddenly...

Someone thinks very highly of themselves. Maybe I missed it but so far it looks like you are the only one saying that people will go if you don't. I'd go either way.

I. Hustle
11-19-2013, 09:01 AM
count me out...anyone that is friends with DJR210 is likely disease infected....wouldn't even break bread with those bums

Would you have flown in from Cali in a G6 then rented a Veyron once you got here so that you could meet us at Sherlocks?

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Who else it going?

For all you ignoramuses out there this is not a "troll" thread so go do your trolling somewhere else.

apalisoc_9
11-19-2013, 11:22 AM
Can I come?

Will there be girls?

DisAsTerBot
11-19-2013, 01:20 PM
so.... four people want to have a GTG but if it's just those four they won't have it. Sounds like they don't really want a GTG

JudynTX
11-19-2013, 01:37 PM
I'm having a GTG and will only invite mrsmaalox. It will be for my birthday. :D

I. Hustle
11-19-2013, 01:48 PM

If it's anything like the one Maa and I had for my birthday...

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Many on here suffer from the affliction of "conditioned ignorance" which manifests itself with the urge to troll.
It so pervades this forum that if I didn't think it were possible, it is contracted via the internet from post to post.

If you have this compulsion to troll someone, then you have the affliction, pure and simple.

Blake
11-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Many on here suffer from the affliction of "conditioned ignorance" which manifests itself with the urge to troll.
It so pervades this forum that if I didn't think it were possible, it is contracted via the internet from post to post.

If you have this compulsion to troll someone, then you have the affliction, pure and simple.

that doesn't make any sense

FuzzyLumpkins
11-19-2013, 03:40 PM

So its not even two days now and you are already having to derail your own thread.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 04:41 PM
So its not even two days now and you are already having to derail your own thread.

Speak of the devil.
I was just describing you above.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 04:42 PM
that doesn't make any sense

It doesn't make any sense to you because of your conditioned ignorance.

I. Hustle
11-19-2013, 04:51 PM

http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/burny.gif

SA210
11-19-2013, 04:56 PM

http://sonikabaking.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/ashton-kutcher-laughing.gif

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 05:12 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

SA210
11-19-2013, 05:13 PM

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
All it takes, Blake, is for you to realize what you are doing, that is enough to wake you up so you can stop doing it.
Same for fuuzzy.
It is really very simple.

DisAsTerBot
11-19-2013, 05:20 PM
you guys are doing a great job of recruiting :tu

leemajors
11-19-2013, 05:24 PM
All it takes, Blake, is for you to realize what you are doing, that is enough to wake you up so you can stop doing it.
Same for fuuzzy.

Everyone does it.
You too.
It's very simple.

Blake
11-19-2013, 05:27 PM

Or you're just talking out of your ass

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 05:28 PM

can me and my boy lebomb go?

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Everyone does it.
You too.
It's very simple.

If we all do it, then our prime operating principal is "conditioned ignorance".
All any of us have to do in order to cure ourselves is to STOP.

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Forget the trolls- can someone just please bang my wife - this is why I am here!

:rollin:rollin

Blake
11-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Same for fuuzzy.

What exactly am I doing and why do I need to stop doing it?

Blake
Same for fuuzzy.

leemajors
If we all do it, then our prime operating principal is "conditioned ignorance".
All any of us have to do in order to cure ourselves is to STOP.

No.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 05:31 PM
Or you're just talking out of your ass

"Denial" is another symptom of conditioned ignorance.
But the good news is that all you have to do is stop doing it.
And experience the awesomeness of being cured.
The sooner you do that, the better.

Blake
11-19-2013, 05:31 PM

let's make a poll and ask the entire forum if they also think that was a funny quote change.

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 05:33 PM
let's make a poll and ask the entire forum if they also think that was a funny quote change.

Why are you constantly after "pole" ?

pants shitter!

SA210
11-19-2013, 05:34 PM

Blake
11-19-2013, 05:34 PM
"Denial" is another symptom of conditioned ignorance.
But the good news is that all you have to do is stop doing it.
And experience the awesomeness of being cured.
The sooner you do that, the better.

Let's get this out of the way before you drop an "I was just being facetious" like you did before.

Are you serious or are you being facetious and/or trolling?

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Double posting of drivel is another symptom.
You've got it bad, Blake.

silverblk mystix

Blake
Why are you constantly after "pole" ?

pants shitter!

just awful.

You're stupid.

Blake
11-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Same for fuuzzy.

SA210
11-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Double posting of drivel is another symptom.
You've got it bad, Blake.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/takei-laugh.gif

Blake

sbm's fluffer punching in, going to work

silverblk mystix

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 05:41 PM
No, I am serious, it is the impetus behind your urge to troll.
This post with valuable insightful information is not trolling, although only a troll would think that it is, thus the "conditioned" part. The possibility that you don't recognize it is the "ignorance" part of it.
I got the definition off the internet, I didn't make it up.
It is a very common malady these days.
But the "cure" is simple. Do it, set yourself free.

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 05:43 PM
This post with valuable insightful information is not trolling, although only a troll would think that it is, thus the "conditioned" part. The possibility that you don't recognize it is the "ignorance" part of it.

I don't seem to have any problem with your statement xmas - thanks for sharing.

Now back to work.

SA210
11-19-2013, 05:43 PM

Proof is there. Just look at the ones that got upset about your post and how mad they are flaming now lol

Blake
11-19-2013, 06:29 PM

Neh, you made that up.

leemajors
11-19-2013, 06:36 PM
Neh, you made that up.

no, just a week or two he was asking what a troll was.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Neh, you made that up.

You wish I made it up.

SA210
11-19-2013, 06:42 PM
:lol butthurt guilty conscience having trolls

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 06:50 PM
From the Latin - conditio ignoratia - conditioned ignorance = troll behavior.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 09:45 PM
no, just a week or two he was asking what a troll was.

To be perfectly honest about it, I still don't think I got it down yet. :lol
Mouse has tried to explain the difference between old school trolls versus the newer more malicious trolls.
The difference seems to be based on intelligence level IMHO.
So in a sense these newer trolls are more of the quasi-troll variety since their humor leaves a lot to be desired IMHO.
Someone said that when you get right down to it, we are all trolls in one form or another.

leemajors
11-19-2013, 09:50 PM
There is no difference, there was no golden era of trolling where everyone was always nice.

SA210
11-19-2013, 09:51 PM
^^ One of the butthurt new era wannabe troll sympathizers

CuckingFunt
11-19-2013, 09:57 PM
xmas is like the Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer of trolling.

SA210
11-19-2013, 09:59 PM
^^ One of the butthurt new era wannabe troll sympathizers

leemajors
11-19-2013, 09:59 PM

Phil :depressed

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't get why the sudden accusation of xmas being a troll is popular.

He might be the only "real" person in here. He wants to be a good human.

"A REAL HUMAN? Get a rope!"

mrsmaalox
11-19-2013, 10:02 PM

Haha take that bitches! We'll be having birthday cake and vodka :spin

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 10:03 PM

Now you are getting Funt excited...

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 10:03 PM

That is fucking funny right there, I don't care what anyone says!

CuckingFunt
11-19-2013, 10:04 PM

Just don't have birthday cake vodka. Those kinds of women are the absolute worst.

SA210
11-19-2013, 10:04 PM
I don't get why the sudden accusation of xmas being a troll is popular.

He might be the only "real" person in here. He wants to be a good human.

"A REAL HUMAN? Get a rope!"

Well, they're angry about being exposed for their trolling and butthurt ways..so they have to spread the lie. lol

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 10:06 PM
There is no difference, there was no golden era of trolling where everyone was always nice.

I think the distinction Mouse was referring to wasn't so much as "nice" as it was more "intellectual."

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Just don't have birthday cake vodka. Those kinds of women are the absolute worst.

yup - you got her excited -lol

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 10:08 PM

Every now and again you come up with some pretty funny shit.
Bravo!

SA210
11-19-2013, 10:15 PM

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 10:18 PM

I would have thought Dr. Phil actually. :lol

Blake
11-19-2013, 10:19 PM
You wish I made it up.

I don't really care that you made it up

leemajors
11-19-2013, 10:22 PM
I think the distinction Mouse was referring to wasn't so much as "nice" as it was more "intellectual."

Sure it was. We've both seen his troll work.

xmas1997
11-19-2013, 10:27 PM
I don't really care that you made it up

Are you sure I made it up?
Conditio ignoratia. Look it up.

ChumpDumper
11-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Well, they're angry about being exposed for their trolling and butthurt ways..so they have to spread the lie. lol

Was it a secret that people troll other people on this board?

lol

No. You guys just got so butthurt about it you had to start a crusade against those you felt wronged you.

"Serioisly"

SA210
11-20-2013, 12:23 AM
^^ Thanks for running away earlier like a pussy, staying butthurt and admitting you're a pathetic angry failed pussy troll who got owned, again. :tu

ChumpDumper
11-20-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks for checkng in slavishly and posting about me again.

lol done with me

SA210
11-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Congrats.

Some people strive for heroic feats, some scale everest, some covet a Nobel Peace prize-

you can get an anonymous poster to post about you.

Bravo!

an anonymous poster like sa210 who already made you shit your pants - no less

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6pif1coEh1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

SA210
11-20-2013, 12:45 AM

silverblk mystix
11-20-2013, 06:01 AM
How easy is it - 100% prediction gold.

:lmao:lmao

Blake
11-20-2013, 09:06 AM

declaration of victory - 110% prediction platinum

Blake
11-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Are you sure I made it up?
Conditio ignoratia. Look it up.

Are you sure you didn't?

How about you link it. Otherwise we'll just disregard it.

I. Hustle
11-20-2013, 09:12 AM

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-gay.jpg

xmas1997
11-20-2013, 09:57 AM
Are you sure you didn't?

How about you link it. Otherwise we'll just disregard it.

How about you quit being a lazy ass and look it up for yourself?
I'll mean more to you if you do.

Blake
11-20-2013, 11:41 AM
How about you quit being a lazy ass and look it up for yourself?
I'll mean more to you if you do.

It came up empty on google page 1 and I don't care enough to back up your claim any further.

We'll just have to agree to disagree that you're talking out of your ass.

Blake
11-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Dp

SA210
11-20-2013, 11:58 AM
:lol duplicate

Mog
11-20-2013, 02:15 PM
So when is the gtg? Saturday afternoon works for me. Hoolihans?

mrsmaalox
11-20-2013, 03:02 PM

I love me some Firefly, but those other flavored vodkas aren't appealing to me at all. But I do know a woman who drinks that birthday cake vodka and she is definitely in the running for the worst.

xmas1997
11-20-2013, 03:32 PM
So when is the gtg? Saturday afternoon works for me. Hoolihans?

Every Saturday afternoon?

xmas1997
11-20-2013, 03:38 PM
It came up empty on google page 1 and I don't care enough to back up your claim any further.

We'll just have to agree to disagree that you're talking out of your ass.

I would never ever talk out my ass, Blake, with the exception of having eaten pinto beans, and I haven't had those lately.
Why would I make something like that up?
To antagonize you?
Try google the Latin words next time.
You will see law terms first, and then finally psychology terms.
Very simple really.
If you are too lazy to do that then my definition stands by default.

silverblk mystix
11-20-2013, 03:39 PM
I would never ever talk out my ass, Blake, with the exception of having eaten pinto beans, and I haven't had those lately.
To antagonize you?
Very simple really.

Xmas- here is a truth for you regarding the cuck -

"you can't fix stupid!"

Just can't.

xmas1997
11-20-2013, 04:03 PM

"you can't fix stupid!"

Just can't.

It may be he has a guilty conscience and that's why he is so curious about it, wants to make sure it doesn't apply to him.

SA210
11-20-2013, 04:12 PM
It may be he has a guilty conscience and that's why he is so curious about it, wants to make sure it doesn't apply to him.

:lol The cucks meltdown flame war over it shows it applies to him.

xmas1997
11-20-2013, 04:20 PM
:lol The cucks meltdown flame war over it shows it applies to him.

I am just glad he knows I am neutral.

SA210
11-20-2013, 04:39 PM
I am just glad he knows I am neutral.

Blake
11-20-2013, 05:43 PM
To antagonize you?
Very simple really.

Actually no, if you're too lazy to back up your claim, I disregard it and you by default.

Blake
11-20-2013, 05:45 PM

"you can't fix stupid!"

Just can't.

Actually you can, you just prefer to stay that way.

Blake
11-20-2013, 05:47 PM

No, I just get a kick out of ribbing people like you that post ass-talk.

SA210
11-20-2013, 05:49 PM
Actually you can't, I just prefer to stay this way.

Suit yourself. Your wife is the one that thought you should have me. Meh..

silverblk mystix
11-20-2013, 11:25 PM
:lol:lol

Blake
11-21-2013, 11:22 AM
no matter how retarded my joke is, as long as it's aimed at someone on our enemy list, sbm will laugh at it.

:lol:lol

silverblk mystix
11-21-2013, 11:47 AM
^ translation ^: Blake:
"Using my trolls to try and regain my dignity - is really exhausting and leaves me no time at all to post -you are stupid - 3 or 400 times a day"

Blake
11-21-2013, 02:18 PM
I don't have any trolls.

These are real people calling you stupid, stupid.

SA210
11-21-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm a troll.

I'm mad for being outed as one, and I'm stupid.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Lol

Blake
11-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Lol

don't you get tired of putting lols or emoticons after every single SA210 post?

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 03:00 PM
I don't have any trolls.

These are real people calling you stupid, stupid.

Real people? Do you not understand the original concept of trolling? It had nothing to do with the alternate characters that you think of now. It was "people" posting on message boards trying to goat others into arguments or just spam forums with their garbage. That is exactly what is going on now and what makes them trolls. Not the fact that they have multiple accounts.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Real people? Do you not understand the original concept of trolling? It had nothing to do with the alternate characters that you think of now. It was "people" posting on message boards trying to goat others into arguments or just spam forums with their garbage. That is exactly what is going on now and what makes them trolls. Not the fact that they have multiple accounts.I believe there are several definitions to the word troll.

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 03:47 PM
I believe there are several definitions to the word troll.

So does there need to be an explanation after each time someone uses the word troll for you to understand what they are talking about?

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 03:51 PM
So does there need to be an explanation after each time someone uses the word troll for you to understand what they are talking about?I don't know if anyone was confused about what he meant.

Were you?

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 04:08 PM
I don't know if anyone was confused about what he meant.

Were you?

I think that you have taken it to mean something and are now trying to save face.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 04:13 PM
No, I think I got it right considering.

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Tomato tomato. The other two that you are internet fighting with aren't even on here responding and yet your anger and resentment continues to shine through.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Would you prefer I not answer you when you address me?

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 04:35 PM
Would you prefer I not answer you when you address me?

Completely your call. My point was that the others who initially angered you are not logged in but the rage still eats you alive. My point was that I would think that it would die down. I know that it cannot be directed at me after only a few postings.

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 04:45 PM
Completely your call. My point was that the others who initially angered you are not logged in but the rage still eats you alive. My point was that I would think that it would die down. I know that it cannot be directed at me after only a few postings.It is clear errors can be made in determining tone of posts.

Blake
11-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Completely your call. My point was that the others who initially angered you are not logged in but the rage still eats you alive. My point was that I would think that it would die down. I know that it cannot be directed at me after only a few postings.

Sbm using a sock puppet to try to prove a point.

very Michael Scottian of you.

silverblk mystix
11-21-2013, 04:56 PM

Swanson.

Interesting points you have made. I will take them into serious consideration.

Thanks.

SA210
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Quality posts by Henry tbh :tu

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 09:24 AM

Among other things. :hat

Agreed.

LadySpur..
11-22-2013, 10:25 AM
Can I come? :)

DeBunkChump
11-22-2013, 10:36 AM
This gtg wont happen and I can prove it.

marini martini
11-22-2013, 11:39 AM
Someone say Cake and Vodka? What time?

Cum
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
Can I come? :)
What about me?

Fat boy
11-22-2013, 02:00 PM
So is this happening or what!?

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Someone say Cake and Vodka? What time?

I'll give you details later as the time approaches. ;)

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Anyone can go who wants to go.

George W Bush
11-24-2013, 01:51 PM

Chumpie will attend the GTG via satellite. He's already there.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4ghs1y.jpg

I'm George W Bush and I approve this GTG. :tu

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 02:20 PM
We won't be able to see anyone online unless they have internet access on their cell phones.

Alex Jones
11-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Real people? Do you not understand the original concept of trolling? It had nothing to do with the alternate characters that you think of now. It was "people" posting on message boards trying to goat others into arguments or just spam forums with their garbage. That is exactly what is going on now and what makes them trolls. Not the fact that they have multiple accounts.

Do you know the true origins of the troll?

And did you know the true definition of a troll was posted online long after people started calling unwanted posters trolls
for baiting and flaming others in forums causing chaos and havoc.
The original definition of a www troll has been buried since 1996.

johnsmith
11-24-2013, 02:35 PM
How's the social planning going? No date set...no location set...no one wanting to go...sounds epic so far.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-24-2013, 02:46 PM
How's the social planning going? No date set...no location set...no one wanting to go...sounds epic so far.

Sup johnsmith? lol Welker

George W Bush
11-24-2013, 03:04 PM

Hello America, SpursTalk and little xmas kitty.

You should meet my lil doggy Barney. You two would get along at your gtg. Chumpie has a doggie too, maybe he can bring lil Blake along.

I like your picture by the way. You could have joined the armed forces for my Iraq war to take their resources and milk.

I would like to attend this gtg. One question little xmas kitty..

Do you have enough runway for me to land Air Force One?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1432052.1377035825!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/president-george-w-bush-barney.jpg

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Hello America, SpursTalk and little xmas kitty.

You should meet my lil doggy Barney. You two would get along at your gtg. Chumpie has a doggie too, maybe he can bring lil Blake along.

I like your picture by the way. You could have joined the armed forces for my Iraq war to take their resources and milk.

I would like to attend this gtg. One question little xmas kitty..

Do you have enough runway for me to land Air Force One?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1432052.1377035825!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/president-george-w-bush-barney.jpg

In either place, it's a go.

johnsmith
11-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Sup johnsmith? lol Welker

You're dead to me until around 11:30

silverblk mystix
11-24-2013, 04:10 PM
Chumpie will attend the GTG via satellite. He's already there.

http://i42.tinypic.com/4ghs1y.jpg

I'm George W Bush and I approve this GTG. :tu

Well shit - why not?

I guess a PEDO - is a person too! Everyone is invited!

Chewbacca
11-24-2013, 04:26 PM

AAARARRRGWWWHH!! :tu

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Well shit - why not?

I guess a PEDO - is a person too! Everyone is invited!

Won't be any kids there, so no worries about that.

silverblk mystix
11-24-2013, 04:37 PM
Won't be any kids there, so no worries about that.

Awesome!!!!!

Invite the PEDO!!!!!

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 04:41 PM
When we were all kids we used to play "pretend" games like what everyone does now online on the internet.
But at the GTG it will be "real" fun because we will all be there for real.
It's a good thing we all grew out of "pretend" games.
That is why I know you want to go, Blake, because you don't want to "pretend" this is real.

SA210
11-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Awesome!!!!!

Invite the PEDO!!!!!

http://img8.joyreactor.com/pics/post/pedo-bear-memes-justin-bieber-celebrities-833638.gif

silverblk mystix
11-24-2013, 04:45 PM
http://img8.joyreactor.com/pics/post/pedo-bear-memes-justin-bieber-celebrities-833638.gif

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Sbm using a sock puppet to try to prove a point.

very Michael Scottian of you.

But that is the point, those are "pretend" puppets since this is a "pretend" site, nothing is real here, not even the trolling is real.
The GTG will be "real" so like everyone else who is going, you don't have to "pretend" anymore.
Since you are on a pretend site saying you are not going, then I think you are pretending you don't want to go, but really do want to go.
But if you had said you wanted to go, then since you were pretending on a pretend site, then you really would not want to go.
I am glad you want to go. You will have a "real" fun time because it will be at a real place.

silverblk mystix
11-24-2013, 04:55 PM
But that is the point, those are "pretend" puppets since this is a "pretend" site, nothing is real here, not even the trolling is real.
The GTG will be "real" so like everyone else who is going, you don't have to "pretend" anymore.
Since you are on a pretend site saying you are not going, then I think you are pretending you don't want to go, but really do want to go.
But if you had said you wanted to go, then since you were pretending on a pretend site, then you really would not want to go.
I am glad you want to go. You will have a "real" fun time because it will be at a real place.

The shit in his pants is real -

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
11-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Ok, Blake, I added you, because I know you want to have "real" fun at a "real" place with "real" people, and not pretend fun on a pretend site with pretend people acting like pretend trolls doing pretend trolling and pretend goofing around and pretend insulting.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 11:20 AM

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:07 PM
I went to a political gtg awhile back. Met CC, Scott, lngrrrrrr and a few others. Good time.

Are you up for another GTG?

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:11 PM
Are you up for another GTG?

Ok...so from your posts, I've inferred that "GTG" means:

1) Guy to Guy
2) Gay to Gay
3) Genital to Genital

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Get To Gether

JudynTX
11-25-2013, 03:14 PM
Is this the GTG that is never going to happen?

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:14 PM

1) Guy to Guy
2) Gay to Gay
3) Genital to Genital

And from your posts I see you want to go, right?

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:16 PM
And from your posts I see you want to go, right?

I might go. But once you guys start sucking each others dicks, I'm leaving.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:20 PM

Won't happen.
Are you near either S.A. Or Austin?
Keep in mind that all these constantly redundant and boring troll duels are just "virtual" and totally harmless despite the meltdown claims.
I am still trying to find the humor in them.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:21 PM

No, it is the one that will happen in December.
Are you interested?

mrsmaalox
11-25-2013, 03:22 PM

Are you kidding? They won't even make it out of this thread

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:22 PM

You would both be welcome.
But be sure to bring your humor with you, don't leave it at home.

JudynTX
11-25-2013, 03:23 PM
No, it is the one that will happen in December.
Are you interested?

I'm already having one.

:lmao :lmao

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:24 PM

You are welcome too,

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:24 PM

You are also welcome.

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:26 PM
You would both be welcome.
But be sure to bring your humor with you, don't leave it at home.

Ok. Then be sure to bring your mom. I might have left some in her vag along with my VHS player and some movies.

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 03:27 PM

1) Guy to Guy
2) Gay to Gay
3) Genital to Genital

Gonads to Gums

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Gonads to Gums

better

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm already having one.

:lmao :lmao

That's fantastic, now you have another one to go to unless you can't stand who is already going, of course.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Ok. Then be sure to bring your mom. I might have left some in her vag along with my VHS player and some movies.

I wasn't aware you liked fucking corpses.
That is sick, dude!

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Gonads to Gums

You are welcome to go too, unless you don't like who is going.

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 03:32 PM
You are welcome to go too, unless you don't like who is going.

What?! I thought i was one of the first to sign up for this shindig. How am I JUST NOW invited to go?

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:32 PM
What?! I thought i was one of the first to sign up for this shindig. How am I JUST NOW invited to go?

Didn't know. First I heard about it.

I'll add you to the list.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:40 PM

On the contrary, there is NO reality in any of these threads. This is "virtuality".

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:42 PM

Happy Birthday!

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:44 PM
can me and my boy lebomb go?

Yes, of course.

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 03:52 PM

Didn't know. First I heard about it.

I'll add you to the list.

First page, playa.

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:55 PM
I wasn't aware you liked fucking corpses.
That is sick, dude!

Gross. I don't fuck her. We just cuddle and sometimes I stick things in her coochie.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:55 PM
First page, playa.

Got you down on first post, whether you actually go or not.
It'll be better than these idiotic threads, that is a given.
And it is looking like it will be in S.A. possibly at Chris Madrids.