PDA

View Full Version : The Annual "We Beat The Patriots In The Regular Season" Trophy Award

monosylab1k
11-18-2013, 01:02 PM
For the past few years, one team gets way too excited about the fact that they beat New England in a regular season game. They overcelebrate like they just won the fucking Super Bowl and generally don't act like a team deserving of an actual championship. Will Carolina be the team to get to hang the 2013 We Beat The Patriots banner up?

Past award winners include

2012 Seattle Seahawks, or "Wait, We Have To Win A Title By Playing Away From Home? Shit."
2011 Buffalo Bills, or "Once A Decade Is Pretty Damn Good!"
2010 Cleveland Browns, or "We're The Browns, What The Fuck Else Can We Cheer About?"
2009 (tie) Denver Broncos, or "Josh McDaniels Is Taking Us All The Way!"
2009 (tie) Houston Texans, or "Next Year Is Our Year, For Real This Time!"
2008 Miami Dophins, or "The Wildcat Will Revolutionize The NFL!"

The Gemini Method
11-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Damn right we celebrated! Down by how many points and came back on that ass! Regular season super bowl win, tbh.

Spur-Addict
11-18-2013, 01:32 PM
Damn right we celebrated! Down by how many points and came back on that ass! Regular season super bowl win, tbh.

Plus, Tom was talking smack all through the game.

http://media.masslive.com/patriots/photo/11707427-mmmain.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-18-2013, 01:36 PM
:lmao butthurt

I have a drinking game for you. Each time a butthurt Patriots fan says "monkey ball" take a shot, and then take a shot every time old man Brady gets hit. You may be wasted before the end of the first

hehateme
11-18-2013, 04:05 PM
:lmao butthurt

I have a drinking game for you. Each time a butthurt Patriots fan says "monkey ball" take a shot, and then take a shot every time old man Brady gets hit. You may be wasted before the end of the first

How bout take a double shot each time your QB has made it to a SB....well fuck nevermind...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-18-2013, 04:31 PM
How bout take a double shot each time your QB has made it to a SB....well fuck nevermind...

:lmao

Newton >>> Gayprickdick

Lincoln
11-18-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm a mono fan tbh but this sounds like he is making an excuse and/or accepting defeat

monosylab1k
11-18-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm a mono fan tbh but this sounds like he is making an excuse and/or accepting defeat

Not making excuses tbh, just exploring the phenomenon of how a regular season win over NE produces extreme semen clouds for certain teams that can't handle it like professionals. I think Carolina is plenty capable of beating the Patriots, and I fully expect a bunch of retarded overcelebrating by the Panthers and their fans if they do win. All week in Carolina they've been talking up this game like it's the Super Bowl so I'm sure, if the Panthers win, they'll be more than happy to hang up their "We Beat The Patriots" banner and forget there's still 2+ months of football left to play.

hehateme
11-18-2013, 06:04 PM
:lmao

Newton >>> Gayprickdick

Don't think I've ever touted kaep on this board or intend to. I was more of a fan of Smith's work as a pocket passer than kaep will ever be. But good try. double shot for kaep at least making one SB in his life though...

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 06:06 PM
Carolina is on a win streak but havnt gotten full credit because it's come against shit teams. A win against the Pats will sort of validate what they've done, and would put them at 7-3, in great position to make the playoffs for the first time in the Newton era. I can see why they will be boastful. I do agree with Lincoln though. I'm certain you will bump this thread in the event of a Pats loss in a sort of "I told you so" show, and this thread will be completely ignored in the event of a win. Sort of like when guys say "yeah my team is gna lose" so in the event of a loss they try to dodge smack talk by saying "lol I'm smart I saw this coming" and if they win it's like "oh well I was wrong but I guess we da best"

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Aaron Dobson could tie Louis Murphy for career TD receptions tonight. Not likely, but possible.

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 06:35 PM
I'm hoping he doesn't. I need a big game from Gronk

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 06:42 PM
I have Gronk and Kuechly left, but I already have 206.6 points. 216.9 is the league record, so I'm gonna make FF history tonight

spurraider21
11-18-2013, 06:48 PM
I need 34 fr gronk to make up for the ass pounding I got from big rape

blah blah blah
11-18-2013, 07:06 PM
:lol the Browns beat the Patriots?

i had to double check det one

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Peyton Hillis went HAM that day iirc. Rob Ryan was masturbating on the sidelines

The Gemini Method
11-18-2013, 07:17 PM
Off Topic: DD did you see that jackass who fell from the top of Ralph Wilson? Funny Darwinistic shit!

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-18-2013, 07:31 PM
:lol the Browns beat the Patriots?

i had to double check det one
There was like a 4-5 game stretch in 2010 when Hillis and Cart McCry were beasting for the Browns.

Then they went back to being the Browns.

monosylab1k
11-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Carolina is on a win streak but havnt gotten full credit because it's come against shit teams. A win against the Pats will sort of validate what they've done, and would put them at 7-3, in great position to make the playoffs for the first time in the Newton era. I can see why they will be boastful. I do agree with Lincoln though. I'm certain you will bump this thread in the event of a Pats loss in a sort of "I told you so" show, and this thread will be completely ignored in the event of a win. Sort of like when guys say "yeah my team is gna lose" so in the event of a loss they try to dodge smack talk by saying "lol I'm smart I saw this coming" and if they win it's like "oh well I was wrong but I guess we da best"

I haven't talked any smack or given much of a shit about this game. I just read alot of what the players, coaches, and writers in the Carolinas are saying, and it seems like they're primed to ejaculate all over the field in the event of a win. I'm not predicting anything or hedging anything, except the semen cloud in the event of a Carolina victory. They're treating it like a Super Bowl, just like Seattle last year and Houston that one year and Rex Ryan every game.

I'm not trying to dodge shit. If they win i'll be happy. If they lose i'll be pissed. Considering they're coming off a bye week they should win this game. And if they lose then the panthers will overcelebrate.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-18-2013, 08:10 PM
IMO the Dolphins are tied with the Texans and Broncos for 2009. After Chad Henne led a 2nd half comeback against one of the worst Tom Brady led Patriots teams there've been, Dolphinfan was raving about how the Dolphins were the best 7-9 team in NFL history and how good Chad Henne was gonna be.

Also, given how much the Panthers ejaculated about their almost-victory in 2009 and acted as if they actually won the game, it's safe to say the semen cloud will be out of control if they actually win today :lol

HI-FI
11-18-2013, 08:42 PM
if panthers D is for real and gets pressure on Brady, I'll take Panthers over patriots.

monosylab1k
11-18-2013, 11:54 PM
The semen cloud tonight is epic, not only in the Carolinas but apparently all over black america. Giant semen clouds spotted over DC, Atlanta, Compton, and Gary Indiana tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 11:56 PM
I would say Detroit too, but they'll find out tomorrow via newspaper since the power's still off

benefactor
11-18-2013, 11:59 PM
The semen cloud tonight is epic, not only in the Carolinas but apparently all over black america. Giant semen clouds spotted over DC, Atlanta, Compton, and Gary Indiana tbh.
Don't forget the 5th Ward, Oak Cliff and most of New Orleans.

AchillesHeel
11-19-2013, 12:02 AM
It was a close game, and we got robbed at the end, but that's life.

Good game, Newton made some real clutch plays in the 4th and it was just about enough to win it, what cost us were the 3rd downs and that last play, where we missed the tackle on 2nd and 15 or whatever it was.

BUMP
11-19-2013, 12:05 AM
I wish my Jags could get this trophy :cry

Darth_Pelican
11-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Don't forget the 5th Ward, Oak Cliff and most of New Orleans.

Trust me, no one in New Orleans (black or otherwise) is happy that the Panthers won tonight. They are on our ass in the division.

benefactor
11-19-2013, 12:10 AM
Trust me, no one in New Orleans (black or otherwise) is happy that the Panthers won tonight. They are on our ass in the division.
Eh...the black man doesn't care when it comes to his own. The Colts/Bears Superbowl was a big deal around here because Lovie Smith was not only black, but from East Texas. Most of the brothas I heard discussing the game afterwards all said the same thing..."Oh well, at least a black man won." Believe me, they are all more than happy to see the black man take down Brady.

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Eh...the black man doesn't care when it comes to his own. The Colts/Bears Superbowl was a big deal around here because Lovie Smith was not only black, but from East Texas. Most of the brothas I heard discussing the game afterwards all said the same thing..."Oh well, at least a black man won." Believe me, they are all more than happy to see the black man take down Brady.

obama.

benefactor
11-19-2013, 12:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58--SUONK0

benefactor
11-19-2013, 12:14 AM
obama.
zactly

DAF86
11-19-2013, 12:19 AM
Cam seemed really chill about it, tbh.

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Cam seemed really chill about it, tbh.

russel wilson was the same way when his team stole that monday night game against the pack last year.