PDA

View Full Version : Patriot George Zimmerman arrested... again.

scott
11-18-2013, 02:01 PM
http://globalgrind.com/2013/11/18/here-we-go-again-george-zimmerman-arrested-for-domestic-violence-against-girlfriend-details/?utm_source=Twitter

Wild Cobra
11-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Well, when the story develops, I'm sure you will let us know.

George Gervin's Afro
11-18-2013, 02:20 PM
The champion of the second amendment..lol... will Fox news rush to his defense now?

Oh, Gee!!
11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
why he keep getting arrested?

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 04:05 PM
damn i didn't see this thread before i created mine. but yea, this dude is just like OJ. but just like his previous cases, i'm sure the ex will drop the charges or his pops will call in a favor and have the felony reduced or thrown out.

boutons_deux
11-18-2013, 04:20 PM
If he were black, different treatment?

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 04:29 PM
If he were black, different treatment?

of course. marissa alexander is still rotting in a jail for firing a warning shot at her abusive husband.

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Sounds like the fat boy fucked up and is about to get some OJ style justice.

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2013, 05:09 PM
damn i didn't see this thread before i created mine. but yea, this dude is just like OJ. but just like his previous cases, i'm sure the ex will drop the charges or his pops will call in a favor and have the felony reduced or thrown out.

I'm really curious. Why do you think Zimmerman's father has any stroke with the Florida police or judiciary?

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 05:15 PM
I'm really curious. Why do you think Zimmerman's father has any stroke with the Florida police or judiciary?

probably knows some fellow judges who are currently serving and asked for a favor. sorta like how susan reed made sure her son's DWI was dismissed and he was only 18 at the time.

Wild Cobra
11-18-2013, 05:32 PM

Hard to say without any details released. It is common for any claim of domestic violence, to arrest the man. That doesn't mean he did anything, or that there is any evidence to convict on.

Again, I"m sure Scott will post any relevant information for us.

pgardn
11-18-2013, 05:37 PM
why he keep getting arrested?

Why?

This should sum it up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3USC5hStExY

baseline bum
11-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Is his ex black?

Michael Jordan.
11-18-2013, 06:50 PM
Hard to say without any details released. It is common for any claim of domestic violence, to arrest the man. That doesn't mean he did anything, or that there is any evidence to convict on.

:lmao George points shotgun at his girlfriend, right wingers go "We need more facts. Did she have skittles? Then he is totally justified."

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2013, 06:56 PM
probably knows some fellow judges who are currently serving and asked for a favor. sorta like how susan reed made sure her son's DWI was dismissed and he was only 18 at the time.

Why would he know fellow judges in Florida?

DeadlyDynasty
11-18-2013, 07:05 PM
and I'm proud to be an American, where I can shoot mi-nor-i-tieeeeees!

jack sommerset
11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
I'm starting to think Zimmerman shot Martin in cold blood. God bless

Trill Clinton
11-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Why would he know fellow judges in Florida?

Why wouldn't he?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm starting to think Zimmerman shot Martin in cold blood. God bless

sup jack.

ElNono
11-18-2013, 08:05 PM
:lol Cobra already defensive, and it's the first page

Wild Cobra
11-18-2013, 08:08 PM
:lol Cobra already defensive, and it's the first page
No, I'm neutral.

Has anyone seen and factual information released yet?

I simply refuse to jump to a conclusion without more information.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 08:20 PM
No, I'm neutral.

Has anyone seen and factual information released yet?

I simply refuse to jump to a conclusion without more information.

I don't think you know what factual means.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-18-2013, 08:27 PM
How are these for 'facts?'

Lemma told reporters that Zimmerman has been charged with aggravated assault, battery, domestic violence, and criminal mischief. No injuries were incurred and Lemma said no one other that Zimmerman and his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, were at home at the time. Lemma also said that, despite published reports to the contrary, the girlfriend told police that she is not pregnant.

"The victim indicated that she and George Zimmerman were having a verbal dispute and at that time she alleged that he had broken a table and pointed a long barrel shotgun at her," said Lemma.

Lemma said that Scheibe told police that Zimmerman pushed her out of the home and barricaded the door with furniture as she called 911.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57612861-504083/george-zimmerman-arrested-girlfriend-alleges-zimmerman-threatened-her-with-a-shotgun-police-say/

boutons_deux
11-18-2013, 08:54 PM
the murderer GZ also seems to be wife beater, and has dick problems requiring guns to settle his arguments. typical for dickless gun fellators.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Fat Beannerman is a disgrace to the Mestizo race tbh

ploto
11-18-2013, 11:39 PM
If you listen to his rather bizarre 911 call, he is the one who told the dispatcher that the girlfriend is pregnant. He called 911 to report that his girlfriend "went crazy" and was outside talking to the police! The dispatcher deserves an award for how she talked with him.

Wild Cobra
11-19-2013, 12:54 AM
How are these for 'facts?'

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57612861-504083/george-zimmerman-arrested-girlfriend-alleges-zimmerman-threatened-her-with-a-shotgun-police-say/

Just like i thought.

A he-said-she-said situation.

ElNono
11-19-2013, 01:06 AM
Isn't misusing 911 a crime, tbh?

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 01:31 AM
and I'm proud to be an American, where I can shoot mi-nor-i-tieeeeees!

but i can't hit bitches fuck this country. I'd trade my minority shooting right for bitch hitting rights any day of the week. Just seems more practical

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Why wouldn't he?

:lmao

I would think someone as obsessed with Zimmerman as you are would know the answer to that question.

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 09:09 AM

I would think someone as obsessed with Zimmerman as you are would know the answer to that question.

look man, enough with the deflecting lol. go ahead and tell a brotha why i'm wrong for assuming zimmerman's father had connections to get his son's convictions dropped? it isn't some foreign concept at all.

and you're just as or even more obsessed with zimmerman than i am. you've been in every zimmerman thread and you posts just as much and in some threads, more than i do. so chill with the obsessed talk.

Bill_Brasky
11-19-2013, 09:35 AM

you say that we need to wait for facts to know what happened, and then you go on and speculate away anyway. fuckin foodstamps.

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 09:47 AM
look man, enough with the deflecting lol. go ahead and tell a brotha why i'm wrong for assuming zimmerman's father had connections to get his son's convictions dropped? it isn't some foreign concept at all.

and you're just as or even more obsessed with zimmerman than i am. you've been in every zimmerman thread and you posts just as much and in some threads, more than i do. so chill with the obsessed talk.

You keep mouthing off about Zimmerman's dad having stroke in the Florida justice system...How the fuck would Zimmerman's dad know or influence Florida judges? Zimmerman's dad never worked even close to Florida. He was just another old man that retired up north in the snow and moved to Florida. Typical Trill twisting facts beyond all recognition..

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 09:53 AM
You keep mouthing off about Zimmerman's dad having stroke in the Florida justice system...How the fuck would Zimmerman's dad know or influence Florida judges? Zimmerman's dad never worked even close to Florida. He was just another old man that retired up north in the snow and moved to Florida. Typical Trill twisting facts beyond all recognition..

uhhh well i'm sure he isn't the first out of state judge to retire in florida. i'm sure he just didn't abandon all those connections he's made over the years. i'm sure he befriended current and former judges in his area. i'm sure he was referred to some great attorneys who had pull. george zimmerman gets the friends and family rate by law enforcement and the courts when he gets in trouble.

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 10:00 AM
uhhh well i'm sure he isn't the first out of state judge to retire in florida. i'm sure he just didn't abandon all those connections he's made over the years. i'm sure he befriended current and former judges in his area. i'm sure he was referred to some great attorneys who had pull. george zimmerman gets the friends and family rate by law enforcement and the courts when he gets in trouble.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You know what they say about ASSumptions.

Thats some major butthurt there.

Oh and just for the record ButthurtClinton, his dad was never a judge.

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 10:02 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

You know what they say about ASSumptions.

Thats some major butthurt there.

i never said it was fact:lol people have been speculating several things about this case since day 1:lol you're deflecting so bad its horrible. ya hero is getting exposed and all you want to focus your attention on is my theory of his father's legal connections helping him out, sad.

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 10:04 AM
deflectingcowboy keeps calling me butthurt about HIS hero getting arrested over and over and over lol. i never seen someone defend a scumbag's honor so hard. i gotta be getting trolled.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 10:09 AM
deflectingcowboy keeps calling me butthurt about HIS hero getting arrested over and over and over lol. i never seen someone defend a scumbag's honor so hard. i gotta be getting trolled.

I see reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. Some of that affirmative action mandatory passing of educational basics maybe? Sucks to be butthurt you.

from page one:

Im really defending him...:lol

Damn you are a stupid fuck.

Creepn
11-19-2013, 11:14 AM
If you listen to his rather bizarre 911 call, he is the one who told the dispatcher that the girlfriend is pregnant. He called 911 to report that his girlfriend "went crazy" and was outside talking to the police! The dispatcher deserves an award for how she talked with him.

Zimmerman was the one who said she was pregnant? I guess he figured that pregnant women are hormonal and prone to mood swings and that cops would understand his actions? "Oh yeah, you're right Zimmerman, pregnant women be crazy. You were right to point a shotgun at that rabid woman and lock her out of her own house. I'm in awe of your restraint from shooting her because I would've!"

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 12:40 PM
I see reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. Some of that affirmative action mandatory passing of educational basics maybe? Sucks to be butthurt you.

from page one:

Im really defending him...:lol

Damn you are a stupid fuck.

so you've now resorted to pulling the race card with the affirmative action jokes, sad. your one little post of calling him a fat boy doesn't mean shit lol. you always make sure you say 1 bad thing about zimmerman then go on for pages and pages, thread to thread defending him and making assumptions about trayvon lol.

now i know what my dad was talking about when he was calling people dummies when they cheered and defended OJ. same thing.

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 12:45 PM
so you've now resorted to pulling the race card with the affirmative action jokes, sad. your one little post of calling him a fat boy doesn't mean shit lol. you always make sure you say 1 bad thing about zimmerman then go on for pages and pages, thread to thread defending him and making assumptions about trayvon lol.

now i know what my dad was talking about when he was calling people dummies when they cheered and defended OJ. same thing.

so what do you blame your lack of reading comprehension on? The school system?

Wild Cobra
11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Zimmerman was the one who said she was pregnant? I guess he figured that pregnant women are hormonal and prone to mood swings and that cops would understand his actions? "Oh yeah, you're right Zimmerman, pregnant women be crazy. You were right to point a shotgun at that rabid woman and lock her out of her own house. I'm in awe of your restraint from shooting her because I would've!"
This is a he-said-she-said.

Have any evidence he pointed the shotgun at her?

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 12:54 PM

so what do you blame your lack of reading comprehension on? The school system?

what am i not comprehending? you're deflecting and accusing me of doing the same assuming you've been doing for the past year. you really gotta stop defending losers so hard. it brings out your racist side.

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 01:24 PM
:lol deflecting

:lol butthurt

Trill Clinton
11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
i can't believe i'm having this type of back n forth from an elder. i hope i'm not this whacked out at 55 lol.

scott
11-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Why does Zimmerman keep getting targeted is the better question. Why can't people leave this poor man alone?

CosmicCowboy
11-19-2013, 06:10 PM
i can't believe i'm having this type of back n forth from an elder. i hope i'm not this whacked out at 55 lol.

Naaa. You'll just be an ignorant butthurt old black guy instead of an ignorant butthurt young black guy.

Trill Clinton
11-20-2013, 05:47 PM
thegrio.com/2013/11/20/right-wing-media-turns-on-george-zimmerman/ (http://thegrio.com/2013/11/20/right-wing-media-turns-on-george-zimmerman/)
Right-wing media turns on George Zimmerman

It looks like the right-wing media has finally turned on George Zimmerman.

The conservative media outlets and personalities that once defended Trayvon Martin’s killer appear to have changed their tune this week, after Zimmerman was arrested yet again for domestic violence. In August, Zimmerman was acquitted of second degree murder and manslaughter charges in the killing of Martin.

Zimmerman’s history of domestic violence is nothing new. In fact, feminist writers pointed to his history of domestic abuse as evidence of his propensity for violence in the hopes that it would help crystallize his actions and put his actions the night he killed Trayvon Martin in the appropriate context.

On Wednesday, Zimmerman was arraigned for allegedly breaking a glass table in his girlfriend’s house and pointing a shotgun at her during a verbal dispute. In his defense, Zimmerman called a 911 operator during the course of the altercation to proclaim his innocence.

On Fox News, which in the past was ground zero for Zimmerman apologists, put Geraldo Rivera in the hot seat to provide his analysis of the new Zimmerman news.

Rivera who has previously defended Zimmerman and blamed Trayvon’s clothing choice for his own death had previously said, “I think the hoodie is as much responsible for Trayvon Martin’s death as George Zimmerman was. What’s the instant association? It’s crime scene surveillance tapes. Every time you see someone stick up a 7-11, the kid is wearing a hoodie. Every time you see a mugging on a surveillance camera or get the old lady in the alcove, it’s kid with a hoodie…When you see a black or Latino youngster, particularly on the street, you walk to the other side of the street. You try to avoid that confrontation. Trayvon Martin, god bless him, an innocent kid, a wonderful kid, a box of Skittles in his hands. He didn’t deserve to die. But I bet you money, if he didn’t have that hoodie on that, nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn’t have responded in that violent and aggressive way.”

So what does Rivera have to say that Zimmerman has been arrested again in his second domestic violence incident since the verdict? Rivera has completely flip-flopped. After yesterday’s arraignment, Rivera said on Fox News, “My basic reaction is that this man is hanging by a string. I think that he is a borderline psychotic at this point. [Zimmerman is] a person who has so immersed himself in the gun culture…He was lionized by many–by some at least–as a hero, he has no clear direction in his life… I think he’s a very, very dangerous person and he could hurt this woman.” Rivera then went on to blame the trial and media spectacle for Zimmerman’s behavior, speculating that Zimmerman might be traumatized from the events of the past three years.

If Rivera had been paying attention to any of Zimmerman’s history, he would have known that his latest altercation, just like all of his violent incidents in the past, including Trayvon Martin’s killing, are part of a pattern. Zimmerman’s behavior past and present is textbook for serial batterers.

Like Rivera, The Daily Caller was also on the Zimmerman defenders bandwagon throughout the case and through the verdict. They had a constant stream of anti-Trayvon content, implying that he was a thug who was responsible for his own death.

So where’s the op-ed or post defending Zimmerman this time? It’s nonexistent. Perhaps even The Daily Caller is too ashamed to defend Zimmerman in light of perceived violence against women while casting himself as the victim after the fact.

There is no way of knowing why these Zimmerman defenders have suddenly abandoned him. In this last incident, no one was killed. This domestic dispute is similar to all of Zimmerman’s other incidents, so it’s interesting that the right wing media chose this moment to jump ship.

When Zimmerman killed a black teenager, he was defended and Trayvon was depicted in the right-wing media as a thug and was essentially put on trial for his own murder. Zimmerman’s girlfriend is white and perhaps the idea of him choking her as is alleged, has finally, after all this time, set off alarm bells.

In light of allegations of harm against white women, the only sounds out of the right-wing media is crickets and condemnation. It’s a shame that Trayvon Martin was not granted the same level of compassion and empathy as Zimmerman’s girlfriend. Maybe the trial would’ve turned out differently.

Fabbs
11-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Chicks in domestic disputes never make things up.

Fabbs
11-20-2013, 06:59 PM
[B]Geraldo Rivera erve to die. But I bet you money, if he didn’t have that hoodie on that, nutty neighborhood watch guy wouldn’t have responded in that violent and aggressive way.”
Oh noes, Zimmerman no longer has Jerkaldo Rivera on his side.
Give up your defense, Zim. :rolleyes

Zims huge ball dropper was losing Omara. He was golden in bringing out the truth in the Traybonz trial.

Creepn
11-20-2013, 08:19 PM
Oh noes, Zimmerman no longer has Jerkaldo Rivera on his side.
Give up your defense, Zim. :rolleyes

Zims huge ball dropper was losing Omara. He was golden in bringing out the truth in the Traybonz trial.

Yup O'mara brought out the truth that it was at least manslaughter. We finally agree on something.

m>s
11-20-2013, 08:32 PM
eat shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RupgQmpHbCg

Trill Clinton
11-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Chicks in domestic disputes never make things up.

woman beaters and cop beaters never make things up

Wild Cobra
11-20-2013, 09:39 PM
woman beaters and cop beaters never make things up

Neither does the media

Trill Clinton
11-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Neither does the media

the media makes things up but child killing pedophiles don't

Wild Cobra
11-20-2013, 10:08 PM
the media makes things up but child killing pedophiles don't
Are you making things up again?

Nbadan
11-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Zimmerman accused of sending image from homemade sex video to girlfriend’s daughter

In the days following his acquittal on murder and manslaughter charges, George Zimmerman was alone, depressed and obsessed with guns, his girlfriend said.

Samantha Scheibe told WKMG-TV that she began her relationship with Zimmerman, who fatally shot unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin during a February 2012 encounter, around the same time his wife filed for divorce and accused him of threatening her with a gun.

Scheibe said her relationship with Zimmerman quickly unraveled due to his depression and she began to fear him, although she told the station that she stayed with him because she believed she could help.

She demanded that he seek professional help late last month, and Scheibe said Zimmerman moved all of her furniture, clothes and food from her home.

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/20/girlfriend-zimmerman-alone-depressed-and-obsessed-with-guns-after-acquittal/

Scheibe said their relationship was volatile, and her mother told WKMG that Zimmerman sent a still image from a sexually explicit video of himself and Scheibe to Scheibe’s daughter. “He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,”

Fabbs
11-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Zimmerman accused of sending image from homemade sex video to girlfriend’s daughter

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/20/girlfriend-zimmerman-alone-depressed-and-obsessed-with-guns-after-acquittal/

Scheibe said their relationship was volatile, and her mother told WKMG that Zimmerman sent a still image from a sexually explicit video of himself and Scheibe to Scheibe’s daughter. “He’s now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,”
Thanks for the article.
Her knowing Zim and their romantic relationship goes back to even before the Trayboon incident
"Scheibe said their recent romance began after Zimmerman’s marriage turned sour, and before he shot and killed Martin"...

and

she stayed with him after the alleged still photo
"But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited"....

Trill Clinton
11-20-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the article.
Her knowing Zim and their romantic relationship goes back to even before the Trayboon incident
"Scheibe said their recent romance began after Zimmerman’s marriage turned sour, and before he shot and killed Martin"...

and

she stayed with him after the alleged still photo
"But still Scheibe stayed with Zimmerman and the couple reunited"....

http://i40.tinypic.com/zioryx.png

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2013, 07:40 AM
She is surprisingly hot

http://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/scheibe.jpg
http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/11/19/samantha-scheibe.jpg
http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samantha-scheibe-photos-93.jpg?w=600&h=403

George Gervin's Afro
11-21-2013, 09:10 AM
so killing someone gets you a babe like that...nice

symple19
11-21-2013, 10:30 AM
I would fuck her but she's not a babe. A six, imo

She's obviously attracted to fame and attention.

And LOLOLOL at "I thought I could help him." Women will never learn. World would be better if she had stolen one of his guns and put a few holes in his face

pgardn
11-21-2013, 10:57 AM
George is still lumpy.

All that training...

boutons_deux
11-21-2013, 11:00 AM
"I thought I could help him."

the ancient fairy tale of a princess kissing a frog to get a prince just because she thinks she's such a wonderful princess. One of biggest mistakes women make.

symple19
11-21-2013, 11:17 AM
fwiw

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/21/george-zimmerman-samantha-scheibe-threatened-pregnant-domestic-violence/

George Zimmerman was duped and done in by a lying GF who faked a pregnancy to keep him around and then framed him when she realized he was leaving her ... sources connected with Zimmerman tell TMZ.

George is now facing felony domestic violence charges (http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-court-judge-domestic-violence-arrested-shotgun-girlfriend-pregnant/) after Samantha Scheibe claimed he threatened her with a gun and forced her out of their house.

Our Zimmerman sources say ... here's how it really went down:

Early this month, George made it clear to Samantha he was leaving her and leaving Florida. Samantha then dropped a bombshell-- that she was 6 weeks pregnant. George now believes she was lying about it in order to keep him in her grip.

George then offered to make a child custody and support deal ... but Samantha wanted him.

On Monday ... things came to a head (http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/) when George was packing his bags to leave and our sources say Samantha concocted the whole gun scenario as revenge.

So we gotta ask ...

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2013, 11:37 AM
It's gonna break Trills heart if the police buy that story...:lol

boutons_deux
11-21-2013, 11:58 AM
America is pre-occupied with trash people, and trash like TMZ, E!, MTV, totally fake "reality" TV, getting dumber and dumberer.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 12:15 PM
It's gonna break Trills heart if the police buy that story...:lol

Uhhh no it isn't. His life is in shambles and he's been exposed as a creepy, child killing, woman beating pedo. Every time he is in the news for abusing women and the elderly, best believe I'm gonna be here to laugh at his supporters feeble attempts to deflect and pretend they don't like the guy. If you're a Christian man like myself, then we agree that trayvon is in a better place. Meanwhile Zimmerman has to live the rest of his life in fear.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-21-2013, 12:58 PM
This is looking more and more like a set up. How many fat ugly be@ners like Zman and robdiaz do you see with white women like that? tbh

boutons_deux
11-21-2013, 01:11 PM
$2.5M in debt, to his lawyers?

MultiTroll
11-21-2013, 01:34 PM
and how much does Zim stand to make of his trial vs MSNBC?

Wonder if Blondie saw dollar signs in that verdict and was pissed because the cash was leaving.

elbamba
11-21-2013, 01:44 PM

His lawyers will probably wash that debt away. I am sure they are making a killing through publicity and book deals. Zimmerman will have to pay taxes on it though.

MultiTroll
11-21-2013, 01:52 PM
I can't find nothing on the status of the NBC trial. Nor forcing Florida to pay for Zims defense.

O'Mara, now a legal analyst for CNN, continues to be the attorney of record in the impending defamation lawsuit against NBC (http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/06/us/florida-zimmerman-nbc-lawsuit/index.html); Pennsylvania attorney Jim Beasley will be the lead attorney on the case.

jack sommerset
11-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Let's keep praying for Zimmerman. I don't know who is telling the truth. God bless

AntiChrist
11-21-2013, 03:37 PM
America is pre-occupied with trash people, and trash like TMZ, E!, MTV, totally fake "reality" TV, getting dumber and dumberer.

irony

pgardn
11-21-2013, 03:37 PM
I would fuck her but she's not a babe. A six, imo

She's obviously attracted to fame and attention.

And LOLOLOL at "I thought I could help him." Women will never learn. World would be better if she had stolen one of his guns and put a few holes in his face

If you saw GZ and the girl in those pictures going at it...
You would think trophy. So how does GW get a trophy? Through infamy apparently.
I would not touch her. She has a screw loose. No pun intended. Those types of women scare me.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 03:40 PM
Zimmerman's now-estranged girlfriend says depressed 'Georgie' put gun in his mouth and threatened to pull the trigger but she talked him out of it as she moves out of home with armed escort

George Zimmerman's now-estranged girlfriend claims the guy she once called 'Georgie' spiraled into a deep depression after his acquittal in the Trayvon Martin case and has tried to kill himself multiple times, once putting a gun in his mouth and threatening to pull the trigger.

Samantha Scheibe was spotted leaving her Florida home Wednesday with an armed escort and under a towel, two days after the couple's violent argument, which saw Zimmerman ordered to stay 1,500 feet away from her at all times and hand over his array of guns.

But a revealing series of text messages and phone calls leading up to the blonde's frantic 911 call has painted a clearer picture of their volatile relationship and Zimmerman's life post-trial.

Scheibe and her mother, Hope Mason, told ClickOrlando.com that Scheibe, whom Zimmerman began dating after she apparently consoled him following his break up with wife, Shellie, feared for her life but didn't leave because she thought she could help him.

After Shellie filed for divorce, Zimmerman moved into Scheibe's Seminole County home but their relationship soon fell apart because of his depression.

In late October, she demanded he get professional help but she said this made him angry and he moved all her furniture, clothes and food out of her home.

'She's scared is the bottom line,' Scheibe's mother, Mason, wrote in a text message to ClickOrlando.

The mother and daughter were in touch with the news outlet as they were negotiating an interview that never materialized. They claimed they wanted to go public because they believed the media attention would keep Scheibe out of harms way.

'Things have gotten hotter on her end. He has shown up two times already today to her house, so we need to make a move sooner than later so she stays safe,' Mason wrote in a text message.

However, before an interview was arranged, Scheibe and Zimmerman made up and he moved her things back into the house.

But the relationship remained volatile and on one occasion soon after, Scheibe sought refuge at her mother's house to get away from Zimmerman.

While there, Mason told ClickOrlando that Zimmerman sent Scheibe's daughter a still image from an intimate home video of Scheibe and Zimmerman.

'He's now threatened her in writing and even sent a portion of the video to her baby girl,' Mason wrote in a text.

Despite this, the couple reunited again. But on Monday, a terrified Scheibe called 911 for help, telling the operator Zimmerman put his gun in her face and was smashing up her furniture.

He was charged with aggravated assault on Tuesday and ordered to keep his distance from his girlfriend whom he claimed was pregnant with his baby, and hand over his firearms.

In the messages to ClickOrlando, Scheibe said Zimmerman changed as soon as he was acquitted in the Trayvon Martin case.

She said he spiraled into a very deep depression after the media frenzy went away and while he was prescribed medication, after a while he stopped taking it.

Scheibe described how he spent days in bed, refusing to get up.

One day she found him passed out with an empty bottle of sleeping pills on his sidetable. She claims he overdosed and she wasn't able to revive him but noticed he was still breathing.

When he did wake, she said he started crying and then put a gun inside his mouth, telling her he was ready to end it all. She said she talked him out of killing himself.

But this wasn't the only occasion he threatened to take his own life, she said.

According to Scheibe, Zimmerman enjoyed the media attention he received from the Trayvon case and grew depressed when he wasn't in the headlines.

Creepn
11-21-2013, 03:41 PM
http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samantha-scheibe-photos-93.jpg?w=600&h=403[/quote]

Figured it was a white girl. I remember them interviewing OJ Simpson's new females after the trial. They said it turns them on to be near a alleged killer.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 03:43 PM
She is surprisingly hot

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/11/19/samantha-scheibe.jpg
http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samantha-scheibe-photos-93.jpg?w=600&h=403
this is what you consider hot? this broad looks like a recovering meth addict.

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2013, 05:01 PM

Compared to Zimmerman? She is cuter than I thought he could hook up TBH.

Fabbs
11-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Can you put your photo up so we can compare?

Nbadan
11-25-2013, 02:53 PM
George Zimmerman drops public defender, asks for return of knife & phones
Source: Orlando Sentinel

George Zimmerman, the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer acquitted of murder in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, will no longer be represented by a public defender in his new domestic violence case.

Zimmerman was represented by the 18th Judicial Circuit Public Defender's Office during his first appearance on Tuesday, the day after his domestic violence arrest. He was granted $9,000 bail and bonded out that day.

However, Zimmerman has now elected to drop the Public Defender's Office and hire Jayne Weintraub, a south Florida private criminal defense attorney, to represent him, according to his former public defender, Jeff Dowdy.

Orlando Sentinel

Wild Cobra
11-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Any interesting facts yet?

i didn't think so...

Creepn
11-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Any interesting facts yet?

i didn't think so...

Zimmerman is a drain on the tax payers that's for sure.

How is he over a million in debt though?

russellgoat
11-25-2013, 03:12 PM
This shit shouldn't have happened. Trayvon should have been aborted and problem solved...

boutons_deux
11-25-2013, 03:15 PM
Zimmerman is a drain on the tax payers that's for sure.

How is he over a million in debt though?

$2.5M, apparently to his TM trial lawyers. Unlike college debt, he can go bankrupt and write it all off. His lawyers get the fame of the TM trial.

Trainwreck2100
11-25-2013, 04:09 PM
This shit shouldn't have happened. Trayvon should have been aborted and problem solved...

can't get yo welfur if you abort the baby. son

Nbadan
11-26-2013, 01:12 AM
5-1 she does a porno....

Wild Cobra
11-26-2013, 11:14 AM
5-1 she does a porno....
LOL...

I will not bet against that. She must have something wrong with her to be so good looking, but be into George.

Fabbs
11-26-2013, 11:55 AM
$2.5M, apparently to his TM trial lawyers. Unlike college debt, he can go bankrupt and write it all off. His lawyers get the fame of the TM trial.
Zims lawsuit vs NBC, can't find any updates. The lead atty in that action is Jim Beasley, Jr.
http://9mo1rsule0kv66g8.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/picourteam_beasleyfirm.jpg
I think Zim would get at least 2.5 million if he prevails.
That would pay Omara off. Omara is still assisting in this NBC action.

Concur that Omara and co. may end up instead of money, with the fame and advertizing to attract other cases.

scott
11-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Patriot George Zimmerman had a public defender, presumably the highlight the corrupt nature of socialist government programs. With his exposure of the communist state complete, he changed his mind and decided he could afford a lawyer after all.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-11-25/news/os-george-zimmerman-new-lawyer-20131125_1_george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-public-defender

Trill Clinton
11-26-2013, 04:09 PM
i wonder if the patriot's league of supporters are covering his attorney fees, again.

Creepn
11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
lol Please. The girl is white.

Trill Clinton
11-26-2013, 05:02 PM
lol Please. The girl is white.

true but we got creeps on this site who came to his defense for not only assaulting his wife but also when he assaulted his pregnant girlfriend. so it wouldn't surprise me if some rich fanboy is willing to support him financially.

Creepn
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
true but we got creeps on this site who came to his defense for not only assaulting his wife but also when he assaulted his pregnant girlfriend. so it wouldn't surprise me if some rich fanboy is willing to support him financially.

True true. You know what's fucked up though? Spurstalk like to say blacks are the most racist, but even if Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon, blacks wouldn't be funding his defense so he can get off from assaulting a white woman.

Trill Clinton
11-26-2013, 05:37 PM
True true. You know what's fucked up though? Spurstalk like to say blacks are the most racist, but even if Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon, blacks wouldn't be funding his defense so he can get off from assaulting a white woman.

word. just goes to show how evil some people are. the hypocrisy his supporters spew is hilarious to me. they are defending a man with the same qualities they like to attach to minorities: unemployed, living at home, lengthy criminal history, murderer, pedophile.

Fabbs
11-28-2013, 09:53 AM
Jayne Weintraub , a prominent Miami defense attorney has replaced the public defender and will now be tapping Zim Haters asses.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/27/miami-defense-lawyer-now-representing-george-zimmerman-in-domestic-violence/

Bill_Brasky
11-28-2013, 10:07 AM
She is surprisingly hot

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/samantha-scheibe-photos-93.jpg?w=600&h=403if she finds 30 yr olds who live at home and kill kids attractive, then she is WRAUGHTIN wit a capital W.

TSA
12-09-2013, 06:40 PM
:lol

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/09/george-zimmermans-girlfriend-changes-story-now-says-he-never-pointed-a-gun-at-or-toward-my-face/

Bitches being bitches.

Creepn
12-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Not the first time a woman he's having relations with tell a lie for him during this whole court process.

Fabbs
12-10-2013, 12:39 AM
blacks wouldn't be funding his defense so he can get off from assaulting a white woman.
What white woman did he assault?
Find a new troll schtick. :lol

scott
12-10-2013, 09:23 AM
LOL... girl wants him back

Bill_Brasky
12-10-2013, 10:38 AM
LOL... girl wants him back

what'd i say...... WRAUGHTIN. capital W.

Trill Clinton
12-10-2013, 10:47 AM

:wakeup

shame that these women are making these outcries and recanting. its becoming comical at this point.

CavsSuperFan
12-10-2013, 12:44 PM
I knew the story was false…You can just tell that Zimmerman is a Good Person…

Zimmerman's girlfriend changes story:

"George never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner," said Samantha Scheibe, 27, in an affidavit signed Friday and filed with a Seminole County, Fla., court. She blamed police and "the heat of the moment" for the charges that ensued, adding, "I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-george-zimmerman-20131209,0,6142113.story#ixzz2n5wrCMj3

scott
12-10-2013, 12:51 PM
George Zimmermann: Victim

Fabbs
12-12-2013, 10:43 AM
:wakeup

shame that these women are making these outcries and recanting. its becoming comical at this point.

Winehole23
02-04-2014, 08:00 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228578

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/03/george-zimmerman-kanye-west-celeb-boxing-defenseless-people/

boutons_deux
02-15-2014, 10:52 PM
George Zimmerman: 'I'm homeless and suffering from PTSD'

George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who fatally shot Trayvon Martin, told Spanish-language television network Univision that he is homeless and suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

An English translation of the interview that will air Sunday was released to the media Saturday .

Zimmerman will speak on a special edition of "Aquí y Ahora" at 7 p.m.

Special correspondent Ilia Calderón spoke at length to Zimmerman, who shot the 17-year-old Miami Gardens youth in February 2012 in Zimmerman's gated community in Sanford.

In the interview, Zimmerman repeatedly declines to answer questions about the shooting, citing a still-pending federal civil-rights investigation.

However, he tells Calderón that his first reaction after firing the shot was concern that he had missed.

"I was afraid it had gone through his clothes and that it was going to go ... get lost, and, um, you know, go into a house and — because the young man was still talking to me, as I have said. So I thought that it hadn't … affected him, and I got worried, and I said, 'I hope that it hasn't — that the bullet hasn't hit a neighbor,'" Zimmerman says. "But I only knew that the attack stopped."

Zimmerman describes receiving death threats, which he attributes to the portrayal of the shooting in the media.

"You don't think it's because of the fact that you fired [a] gun?" Calderón asks.

"Correct. No, obviously not," replies Zimmerman, noting that other shootings get less media attention.

Later in the interview, Zimmerman tells Calderón that he was "100 percent" sure of his actions on the night of the shooting. Trayvon would have killed him if he hadn't opened fire, Zimmerman says.

"I know that for sure, yes," he tells Calderón.

Zimmerman says in the interview that he has canceled plans to participate in a celebrity boxing match. The plans for a fight, he says, "transformed into something that is not right."

Zimmerman goes on to say that he can't have a "normal life," wears a bulletproof vest when in public and doesn't have a permanent home. He says that his family helps him "a lot."

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/545/article/p2p-79318462/

Fabbs
02-16-2014, 10:29 AM
Zimmerman goes on to say that he can't have a "normal life," wears a bulletproof vest when in public and doesn't have a permanent home. He says that his family helps him "a lot."

"I'm totally homeless," Zimmerman says.
=======================================

Not having a permanent home and "I'm totally homeless" are two completely different circumstances.

Wonder what happened to he and blonde chick.

MultiTroll
02-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Mouthy, lawless Blacks threatening illegal kidnapping and violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FWMgLvbZ0g8

hater
02-18-2014, 09:58 PM
fat mexican got a point, there's plenty of worse shooting/murders/rapes that the media ignores.

this IMO is a plain shooting with 50/50 chance of being a murder. No witnesses, no established motive, etc,etc.

this case has been inflated by the sick media and the politicians trying to get votes off it IMO

Fabbs
02-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Patriot George Zimmerman is still with the blonde chick?
From a Feb 18th CNN interview:

"During his interview with CNN, Zimmerman's girlfriend and her young daughter wouldn't leave his side."

Zim also clarifies what some, including this boards coon and/or coon posuers fail to absorb:
"People who accuse him of being racist, he said, don't understand that he was raised by Peruvian family members and that some members of his family are black."

Fabbs
03-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Related:
Fat Hog Roseanne Barr, being sued by Patriot Georges parents.

Fatty saying they fled their Lake Mary home in the middle of the night and have been unable to return because she posted their address on Twitter two years ago.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/12/showbiz/george-zimmerman-roseanne-barr-lawsuit/

boutons_deux
09-29-2014, 04:52 PM
George Zimmerman’s father: If the FBI comes for him, ‘he’s probably gonna shoot a few of them'
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/george-zimmermans-brother-if-the-fbi-comes-for-him-hes-probably-gonna-shoot-a-few-of-them/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Wild Cobra
09-29-2014, 04:55 PM
George Zimmerman’s father: If the FBI comes for him, ‘he’s probably gonna shoot a few of them'
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/george-zimmermans-brother-if-the-fbi-comes-for-him-hes-probably-gonna-shoot-a-few-of-them/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29
Must be a slow news day.

Yawn...

boutons_deux
01-10-2015, 10:02 AM
George Zimmerman arrested again on domestic violence charges in Florida

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/george-zimmerman-arrested-again-on-domestic-violence-charges-in-florida/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Just standing his FL ground.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 10:50 AM

can we please get this THUG off the streets? if he's not getting his ass beat by 14 year olds, he's beating on women and molesting his cousins. lock this thug up before he kills someone.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 10:57 AM
i wonder if the people who donated to this dude want their money back or will continue to support him? probably not. his violent history has been well known but ameriKKKa's hatred for blacks trumped all of that. now the same people who supported him are denouncing him because he beat up on a white woman. pathetic

but lets wait for a full investigation. i'm sure saint george the patriot was just defending himself from his wild, violent and aggressive punching bag, i mean girlfriend. she probably, like, smoked a blunt or sipped some syrup and started hitting him in a drug induced meltdown. free zim zam until the facts come out!http://i60.tinypic.com/sex1eh.png

boutons_deux
01-10-2015, 11:03 AM
i wonder if the people who donated to this dude want their money back or will continue to support him? probably not. his violent history has been well known but ameriKKKa's hatred for blacks trumped all of that. now the same people who supported him are denouncing him because he beat up on a white woman. pathetic

but lets wait for a full investigation. i'm sure saint george the patriot was just defending himself from his wild, violent and aggressive punching bag, i mean girlfriend. she probably, like, smoked a blunt or sipped some syrup and started hitting him in a drug induced meltdown. free zim zam until the facts come out!http://i60.tinypic.com/sex1eh.png

gun fellators, 2nd amendment frauds, and racists who supported GZ's murder of TM are ignorant, incorrigible assholes totally immune to facts, evidence, reason.

unleashbaynes
01-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Yeah i hope this guy accidentally gets run over. And by accidentally, i mean repeatedly.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 11:10 AM
my boy, allen going in as usual

thug-patriot george in jail smiling and enjoying time in his second home

TeyshaBlue
01-10-2015, 11:33 AM
Does it surprise anyone that a nubar like Zimmerman continues to have run ins with the law?

boutons_deux
01-10-2015, 11:41 AM
http://nubarcambridge.com/

Pelicans78
01-10-2015, 02:35 PM

can we please get this THUG off the streets? if he's not getting his ass beat by 14 year olds, he's beating on women and molesting his cousins. lock this thug up before he kills someone.

Too late for that.

cd021
01-10-2015, 08:41 PM
The Patriot that the GOP deserves.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2015, 09:30 PM
Lol how stupid butt hurt people think conservatives love Zimmerman. Trayvon and Zimmerman were both fuckups.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Lol how stupid butt hurt people think conservatives love Zimmerman. Trayvon and Zimmerman were both fuckups.

a fuck up you defended for over three threads.

CosmicCowboy
01-10-2015, 10:42 PM
a fuck up you defended for over three threads.

You stupid fuck. Saying he wasn't going to be convicted wasn't defending him. It was a statement of reality you were too fucking stupid to see.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 10:53 PM
You stupid fuck. Saying he wasn't going to be convicted wasn't defending him. It was a statement of reality you were too fucking stupid to see.

jack, you defended him and enjoyed it. don't act like you hate the guy now that he keeps fucking up. remember when i exposed his history as a child molester and woman beater and you said you didn't believe it? zimmerman was ya boy.

Trill Clinton
01-10-2015, 10:55 PM
when ex gf's and family members were making outcries of being victims of saint patriot george, cc was calling them liars and opportunists. true story.

boutons_deux
01-11-2015, 07:05 AM

"There He Goes Again", criminalizing an unarmed, murdered black kid.

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2015, 11:27 AM
jack, you defended him and enjoyed it. don't act like you hate the guy now that he keeps fucking up. remember when i exposed his history as a child molester and woman beater and you said you didn't believe it? zimmerman was ya boy.
:lmao. Exposed him as a child molestor? Even the national enquirer knew that "story" was bullshit and was only believed by the dumbest trayvon dick sucking morons.

Fabbs
01-11-2015, 12:10 PM
Not sure how this ruling came down in favor of MSNBC for their overt, obvious slander against Patriot George:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/30/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-nbc-news/11759123/

Trill Clinton
01-11-2015, 12:14 PM
:lmao. Exposed him as a child molestor? Even the national enquirer knew that "story" was bullshit and was only believed by the dumbest trayvon dick sucking morons.

see what i mean, still in denial:lol

keep sucking saint georgie's dick ya homo

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Two eight year old kids consentually kissing behind the living room curtain with their parents in the room is not "child molestation". She got her fifteen minutes of fame, you are still a dumb motherfucker.

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2015, 12:26 PM
FYI Zimmerman is a fuckup. If he did what they say he did I hope he goes to jail.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 06:22 PM
GZ is and was an asshole... not sure what that has to do with the lack of a conviction on his murder trial

boutons_deux
01-11-2015, 06:42 PM
GZ is and was an asshole... not sure what that has to do with the lack of a conviction on his murder trial

His "my story is true, and I'm innocent" is very probably a lie, since he's a slimy, lying bastard.

spurraider21
01-11-2015, 06:46 PM
His "my story is true, and I'm innocent" is very probably a lie, since he's a slimy, lying bastard.
it very well could be. but "very well could be" isn't enough for a conviction

CosmicCowboy
01-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Innocent until proven guilty. Lots of stupid people just didn't understand this.

Adam Lambert
01-11-2015, 08:59 PM
Innocent until shot dead or proven guilty. Lots of stupid people just didn't understand this.

fixed

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-30-2015, 07:01 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2rctmyr.png

Zman still bullying niggas

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman/os-george-zimmerman-no-charges-20150130-story.html

prosecutors have backed away from filing criminal charges against George Zimmerman in a domestic-violence case because a woman, initially upset and angry, has changed her story."

spurraider21
01-30-2015, 08:47 PM
i think florida police continue to racially profile him because he's hispanic. sad case tbh, the guy is a walking fight against racism

boutons_deux
01-31-2015, 09:02 AM
Innocent until proven guilty. Lots of stupid people just didn't understand this.

nah, cops have faith-based executions, murders every day.

"I believed he had a gun, I believed the 17-year-girl 10 ft away had a butcher knife, I believed the car driving away with kid(s) inside was a fatal threat to me, etc etc"

Trill Clinton
05-07-2018, 07:47 PM
http://i67.tinypic.com/1z4iaki.jpg

baseline bum
05-07-2018, 07:49 PM
This faggot should run against Scott in the Florida senate primary.

Winehole23
05-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Does it surprise anyone that a nubar like Zimmerman continues to have run ins with the law?Not at all. in the original scenario, LE told him to back off, and he killed somebody.