PDA

View Full Version : OT: What does Lebron have to do in order to surpass Kobe?

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Media keeps asking this question a lot lately, clearly Lebronze has an opportunity to surpass Kobe. At best he's ending up with 4 chips, no way he makes it to 5. He had to form the greatest team of all time with a nemesis in order to win rings. But it's okay, Kobe needed Shaq, Jim had Robinson, Parker, and Ginosbleed. Everybody needed some help.

Will 4 finals MVP's be enough to surpass Kobe? Personally, I think when all is said and done it will be 1) MJ 2) Kobe 3) Lebron

lefty
11-19-2013, 12:48 AM
He's already surpassed him since he has won titles as the Alpha Man, unlike Kobe

hater
11-19-2013, 12:49 AM
surpass him in what?

he already surpassed Kobe in GOAT list, in regular season domination..

so yeah, it'd have to be in Finals and then eventually worldwide popularity. so what does he have to do? win at least 4 more championships as the main banana. and somehow overtake the international market.

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Media keeps asking this question a lot lately, clearly Lebronze has an opportunity to surpass Kobe. At best he's ending up with 4 chips, no way he makes it to 5. He had to form the greatest team of all time with a nemesis in order to win rings. But it's okay, Kobe needed Shaq, Jim had Robinson, Parker, and Ginosbleed. Everybody needed some help.

Will 4 finals MVP's be enough to surpass Kobe? Personally, I think when all is said and done it will be 1) MJ 2) Kobe 3) Lebron
he'd find a way to beta himself another pair of superfriends

Michael Jordan.
11-19-2013, 12:51 AM
He has already surpassed Kobe. LeBron has always been a positive to his team. Kobe a negative, especially in the finals.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 12:52 AM
He's already surpassed him since he has won titles as the Alpha Man, unlike Kobe

And what was 2009-10?

spurraider21
11-19-2013, 12:52 AM
rape a girl and finish the job

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 12:54 AM
if kirby was in the shitty conference feasting on B teams his entire career he'd be alot better off.

Arnold Toht
7 minutes into a Kobe thread and we already have 7 replies.

The Face of the NBA

Trainwreck2100
7 minutes into a Kobe thread and we already have 7 replies.

The Face of the NBA

lol you watch wrestling

Arnold Toht
11-19-2013, 12:55 AM
^ I love watching the 2013 NBA Finals, too.

lefty
11-19-2013, 12:57 AM
And what was 2009-10?

You mean when Gasol bailed him out in game 7?

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 12:58 AM

no you don't, you just enjoy bringing it up for the weak easily trolled gnsf

Michael Jordan.
11-19-2013, 01:01 AM

I bet. Couldnt watch game 5 of the first round.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 01:01 AM
You mean when Gasol bailed him out in game 7?

Uh wtf was Ray Allen doing when Lebron choked in game 6 in the last few mins?

Michael Jordan.
11-19-2013, 01:03 AM

Allen doesn't get that shot without LeBron dominating the 4th.

lefty
11-19-2013, 01:04 AM

Lebron had one of the clutch 3's in the last minute of the game

And he showed up in game 7

Unlike Kobe

Arnold Toht
11-19-2013, 01:04 AM
He doesn't get that shot without Popovich subbing out Jim either.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 01:16 AM
He doesn't get that shot without Popovich subbing out Jim either.

Spur fans so resentful against Kobe raping their franchise that they support Lebronze now. Dat small market mentality

TDMVPDPOY
11-19-2013, 01:17 AM
already surpass that snitch rapists fag

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 01:22 AM
The official list as of NBA.com
http://www.nba.com/magic/cohen-8ball_ranking-top-20-players-nba-history_062413?page=4

scanry
11-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Trolling aside, all Lebron has to do to surpass Kobe is to just play for another 2 - 3 on elite level and it'll be done and dusted. If he wins a ring or two, he'll be chasing MJ tbqh.

LkrFan
11-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Pop Quiz time for you farmers. True or False: Is 2 > 5?

1) True
2) False

If any of you fuckers get ^ simple mathematical question wrong, I'm personally writing to the superintendent of the San Antonio Independent Farming School District.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 01:49 AM

1) True
2) False

If any of you fuckers get ^ simple mathematical question wrong, I'm personally writing to the superintendent of the San Antonio Independent Farming School District.

Spur fan logic is its ok to stack your team top to bottom with all stars and super stars as long as youre the alpha but 1 other alpha on the team = it doesnt count.

Holden_Caulfield
11-19-2013, 01:53 AM

Arnold Toht
11-19-2013, 01:55 AM

1) True
2) False

Oh, my god.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 02:04 AM
LOL reading random comments from a Youtube video of Tim Duncan

https://i1.ytimg.com/i/8V9UeelI7WREDaVGuS6KYA/1.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/stallings13100)stallings13100 (http://www.youtube.com/user/stallings13100)3 months ago (http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=yi7CP5zOPFVbRDgK6WCKWLYAxqXnD_YgEzfAk67 NGYg)

tim is gay...it was always something about tim that was off....thats what it is...he is a dick lover!

https://i1.ytimg.com/i/puLz1nsIy9iq_o6eS9_jOw/1.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/learnedwhatidontwant)learnedwhatidontwant (http://www.youtube.com/user/learnedwhatidontwant)1 month ago (http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=yi7CP5zOPFV96c3NMBd6TKmf6t46MKnArt-fBCXQLWM)

He does have a tramp stamp.

https://gp3.googleusercontent.com/-WhXMps2PgZQ/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/JxmUG2kpyAQ/s48-c-k-no/photo.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/user/Shandra9000mail)Shandra9000mail (http://www.youtube.com/user/Shandra9000mail)1 month ago (http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=yi7CP5zOPFW0gCcVEHwiTgfT19hpti8w-XR9p2EO1ms)
in reply to vegetalover allen (http://www.youtube.com/comment?lc=yi7CP5zOPFVCgHapDYzV4pL6EiD1PXkfu-SZRh8mVf8)

i agree, it's his hand movements and i can tell a gay person from a mile away.

hyhy
11-19-2013, 02:06 AM
What about a normal layup without travelling?

Clipper Nation
11-19-2013, 02:13 AM

1) True
2) False

False premise, you didn't specify which one is the alpha and which one is the beta, tbh :downspin:

ezau
11-19-2013, 02:20 AM
Pop Quiz time for you farmers. True or False: Is 7 > 5?

1) True
2) False

Brunodf
11-19-2013, 02:20 AM
There's some kind of mistake there, moderator should replace that title with "What does Kobe have to do in order to surpass Lebron"

HI-FI
11-19-2013, 02:21 AM
Spur fans so resentful against Kobe raping their franchise that they support Lebronze now. Dat small market mentality

that makes no sense. how many of Laker fans are now secretly rooting for Lebron ? that large market, cocaine nights mentality tbh.

besides, most Spurs fan never had a problem with Lebron. good teammate, not overrated, not a rapist, never beat us until now. There ain't much hate other than people who hate him for being good, The Decision or some of his douchier moments.

scanry
11-19-2013, 02:23 AM
Spur fan logic is its ok to stack your team top to bottom with all stars and super stars as long as youre the alpha but 1 other alpha on the team = it doesnt count.

Son for all the excuses that you bring up, you ought to accept the fact that Lebron will (or is already) go down as the better player than Kobe.

RsxPiimp
11-19-2013, 02:38 AM
LeBron needs to shoot better in the finals honestly if he wants to surpass Kobe's overall body of work. Outside of his haters, there's really not a lot of people that ranks Lebron ahead of Kobe in the All Time list, and this includes the best basketball minds in the game, peers of practically every generation who has doesn't have the same agendas (unlike fans) and numerous sports writers.

Do I think Lebron will surpass Kobe? It's possible, but it's hard to really value them until they're both done playing the game.

People at one point were putting Shaq in the Top 5 category during his 3 peat years, nowadays, since the glamour of winning 3 straight Finals MVP is just yesterdays news, I see people ignoring Shaq's peak and ranking him below Bird, Duncan and yes, even Lebron, who never had a dominating NBA Finals, unlike the Best players of all time (Shaq, Duncan, MJ etc) :lol

This is really sad, growing from the 90's and witnessing Jordan, Shaq and Duncan dominate like no other, everyone's standards these days mainly kids has been so low :lol. They go crazy and debate which player of the two (Kobe and Lebron) had the better Finals when in reality both falls short of what's expected from a player of their magnitude.

Seefourdc
11-19-2013, 04:56 AM
Lets be honest here... it's only in laker's fan logic that Horry ends up being a better player than Jordan because he has 7 rings. It's literally their only defense for Kobe's terrible inefficiency and need to have someone else carry the load in crunch time.

Thebesteva
11-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Lets be honest here... it's only in laker's fan logic that Horry ends up being a better player than Jordan because he has 7 rings. It's literally their only defense for Kobe's terrible inefficiency and need to have someone else carry the load in crunch time.

Go to yahoo answers which is the casual NBA fan, and type has lebron surpassed Kobe. Well above half the users agree Lebron has NOT surpassed Kobe nor Duncan. The problem when you ask hardcore NBA fans is that Kobe or the Lakers have in all likely hood smashed their organization several times so they hold a grudge. In fact, name me an organization the Lakers havent smashed already.

TDMVPDPOY
11-19-2013, 06:24 AM
Go to yahoo answers which is the casual NBA fan, and type has lebron surpassed Kobe. Well above half the users agree Lebron has NOT surpassed Kobe nor Duncan. The problem when you ask hardcore NBA fans is that Kobe or the Lakers have in all likely hood smashed their organization several times so they hold a grudge. In fact, name me an organization the Lakers havent smashed already.

kobe hasnt beat a lebron cavs team, let alone a lebron miami heat team....lebron has a winning record against kobe, so how is kobe above lebron?

Leetonidas
11-19-2013, 07:32 AM
Bird only has 3 rings and is widely considered a top 3-4 player of all-time. LeBron doesn't need 5-6 rings considering he was never a second banana benefiting from the greatest inside force in NBA history opening up the game for him. He has already surpassed Kobe all-time and has been the player since 2008. Only Kobe knob slobbers and Lakerfan thinks otherwise tbh

Leetonidas
11-19-2013, 07:35 AM

1) True
2) False

There's no farms in San Antonio you tard :lol

Leetonidas
11-19-2013, 07:37 AM

That's a pretty dumb statement considering Kobe hasn't done shit regarding the Spurs in many years and LeBron just recently shat on the Spurs for one of the greatest Game 7 performances of all-time.

Jodelo
11-19-2013, 07:37 AM

1) True
2) False

Is 7 more than 5?

Back to topic: He already surpassed him!

TDMVPDPOY
11-19-2013, 08:09 AM
does lebron even have a crim record that exceeds alledge rapists? if he doesnt...it be hard to beat

JohnnyMax
11-19-2013, 10:28 AM
This is why I am rooting for LeBron to 3peat so these Kobe fans are put in their place.

spurraider21
11-19-2013, 03:48 PM
The official list as of NBA.com
http://www.nba.com/magic/cohen-8ball_ranking-top-20-players-nba-history_062413?page=4
Magic 1
Shaq 2
MJ 3

:lol

spurraider21
11-19-2013, 03:57 PM
pretty much since LeBron turned 20 he has never missed a playoffs despite being on some garbage Cavs teams and having shit coaches. that tells me a lot in itself. Spurfan doesn't resent LeBron because he never coattailed to get anywhere and has been the best player on his squad since day 1

Mugen
11-19-2013, 04:32 PM
:lol Been gone a couple of days. This was a serious thread tbh?? :lol

whitemamba
11-19-2013, 04:49 PM
in remembrance of cully

Kobe 5
Duncan 4
Lebron 2

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Game_62f428_2612322.gif

Captivus
11-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Breathe is the correct answer.

DMC
11-19-2013, 05:30 PM

1) True
2) False

Pop quiz for all you low wage government employees who think a shiny pin on your lapel is better than an extra 50K per year on your W2.

What does LOL mean?

DMC
11-19-2013, 05:32 PM
does lebron even have a crim record that exceeds alledge rapists? if he doesnt...it be hard to beat

Do you have to wipe your mouth after you speak? You seem a bit blithering.

Arcadian
11-19-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm on the "he already surpassed him when he won his 4th MVP and second back-to-back" boat.

Also he "triple-crowned" twice, winning the MVP, FMVP, and Ring in 2012 and 2013 (even though I don't think he deserved the ring in 2013).

baseline bum
11-19-2013, 06:26 PM
Only way Kobe can surpass LeBron is if James kills his wife and her male friend and then goes looking for the real killers.

Mugen
11-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Only way Kobe can surpass LeBron is if James kills his wife and her male friend and then goes looking for the real killers.

I'd still take Bron easily tbh :lol

hater
11-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Bird only has 3 rings and is widely considered a top 3-4 player of all-time.

that's because he's white

them white niggas sell tickets

same reason Ginobili got 14 milllion

and same reason scrub Chandler is considered a "star" in Houston

and same reason Gordon Hayward is supposed to command a max deal

Leetonidas
11-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Also why Vesley was a lottery pick tbh

DAF86
11-19-2013, 07:30 PM

1) True
2) False

I have another simple mathematical question for you:

True or false: Are 2 finals MVP's and 1 (gifted) regular season MVP > 2 finals MVP's and 4 regular season MVP's?

1) True
2) False

And I got a basic reasoning question for you too: True or False: Are team accomplishments > Individual accolades to determine wich individual is better?

1) True
2) False

BanditHiro
11-19-2013, 08:24 PM
He already surpassed him and that's why Kobe fans are more salty about 6 than most Spurs fans

If Duncan wins 5, most of the media would still have Kobe higher than Duncan

but once LeBron started to win titles Kobe's claim to fame started to become irrelevant.

no matter how big of brave face Kool puts on 6 crushed him as much as it crushed timvp.

ambchang
11-19-2013, 08:40 PM

1) True
2) False

All I know is, Laker fans have no problem saying 2>4 when comparing Hakeem to Duncan.

LkrFan
11-19-2013, 10:43 PM
All I know is, Laker fans have no problem saying 2>4 when comparing Hakeem to Duncan.

Don't be obtuse. Jim has more rings because he had better teammates and a better coach. No one in their right mind will say that Duncan > Dream. Did you not see him destroy prime Admiral? He would have done the same to Duncan tooPERIOD.

baseline bum
11-20-2013, 12:11 AM
Don't be obtuse. Jim has more rings because he had better teammates and a better coach. No one in their right mind will say that Duncan > Dream. Did you not see him destroy prime Admiral? He would have done the same to Duncan tooPERIOD.

How the fuck is that any different from Kobe vs LeBron? :lol

Phil Jackson vs Mr Potato Head? :lol
Shaq vs Mo Williams?
Gasol vs Sideshow Bob?
Bynum vs Ilguaskas?
Horry vs Donyell Marshall?
Fisher vs Sasha Pavlovic?

LkrFan
11-20-2013, 02:24 AM
How the fuck is that any different from Kobe vs LeBron? :lol

Phil Jackson vs Mr Potato Head? :lol
Shaq vs Mo Williams?
Gasol vs Sideshow Bob?
Bynum vs Ilguaskas?
Horry vs Donyell Marshall?
Fisher vs Sasha Pavlovic?

So we agree: Dream > Tammy. Substitute Dream for Tammy, and the Sp*rs are sitting on about 7 rangs (including last year, because he would have dunked on Battier :toast).

Get it through your thick skull country ass farmer: LBJ went thru a weak ass EC in rout to the WCF. The Sweep! happened as soon as he got to the Finals by your boys. Had he been in the WC the whole time, he'd likely fare no better than KG did in Minny. Or did 6 make you forget how weak the EC was back then? :downspin:

HI-FI
11-20-2013, 02:37 AM
:lol why does LkrFan always call people farmers, when there is a good statistical chance that his parents were picking fruits and vegetables. Bracero Program and shiiiiitt. That or drug mules. Cmon son, show some class.

LkrFan
11-20-2013, 02:47 AM
:lol why does LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) always call people farmers, when there is a good statistical chance that his parents were picking fruits and vegetables. Bracero Program and shiiiiitt. That or drug mules. Cmon son, show some class.

Your post is so funny on many levels. I'll leave it at that. ;)

LkrFan
11-20-2013, 03:03 AM
:lol why does LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) always call people farmers, when there is a good statistical chance that his parents were picking fruits and vegetables. Bracero Program and shiiiiitt. That or drug mules. Cmon son, show some class.

BTW, thanks for rightly disagreeing with the basic mathematical principles you learned when you were in farming kindergarden for 3 consecutive years: 2 > 4. :downspin:

HI-FI
11-20-2013, 03:14 AM
BTW, thanks for rightly disagreeing with the basic mathematical principles you learned in farming kindergarden: 2 > 4. :downspin:

your shit is so awe inspiringly retarded, I don't even know how to respond. I was about to write up a huge analogy comparing each championship to a tortilla, something madre would spend all day grinding corn for, but ultimately i fucking forgot what I was saying. suffice to say, I do look forward to you and other Laker fans free agent projections. It's endearing to watch you guys think of every entitled or unrealistic trade.

LkrFan
11-20-2013, 03:27 AM
your shit is so awe inspiringly retarded, I don't even know how to respond. I was about to write up a huge analogy comparing each championship to a tortilla, something madre would spend all day grinding corn for, but ultimately i fucking forgot what I was saying. suffice to say, I do look forward to you and other Laker fans free agent projections. It's endearing to watch you guys think of every entitled or unrealistic trade.Well, hot damn! :rollin :lmao :rollin

baseline bum
11-20-2013, 10:02 AM
Honestly, LeBron surpassed Kobe when he was able to drag the Cavaliers to 66 wins when Mo Williams was his only capable teammate while Kobe missed the playoffs with a much better #2 guy in Odom.

JoeTait75
11-20-2013, 10:06 AM
LeBron was a more dominant player than Kobe by the end of the 2005-06 season, imo.

ambchang
11-20-2013, 10:13 AM

Prime Shaq < Over the hill Wade
MVPau < 3rd banana Bosh
KFC < Spoelstra
Odom < Birdman

Gotcha.

ambchang
11-20-2013, 10:18 AM
So we agree: Dream > Tammy. Substitute Dream for Tammy, and the Sp*rs are sitting on about 7 rangs (including last year, because he would have dunked on Battier :toast).

Get it through your thick skull country ass farmer: LBJ went thru a weak ass EC in rout to the WCF. The Sweep! happened as soon as he got to the Finals by your boys. Had he been in the WC the whole time, he'd likely fare no better than KG did in Minny. Or did 6 make you forget how weak the EC was back then? :downspin:

Hakeem's Prime = 87 to 96. That's 9 years.
Spurs won ring in 99 and made it back in 13, that's 14 years.

I don't see a Toronto version of Hakeem leading the 2013 Spurs to the finals. Not at all.

And what are the other two rings they could have won? Duncan has proven he can ring with at least 3 very different iterations of a team to win. Hakeem showed that he can do it with 1.

Also, 2003 Spurs were not that good outside of Duncan, very comparable to 94 Rockets, and certainly not as good as 95 Rockets without Hakeem.

ambchang
11-20-2013, 10:19 AM
BTW, thanks for rightly disagreeing with the basic mathematical principles you learned when you were in farming kindergarden for 3 consecutive years: 2 > 4. :downspin:

You just argued for 2 > 4.

Michael Jordan.
11-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Hakeem's Prime = 87 to 96. That's 9 years.
Spurs won ring in 99 and made it back in 13, that's 14 years.

I don't see a Toronto version of Hakeem leading the 2013 Spurs to the finals. Not at all.

And what are the other two rings they could have won? Duncan has proven he can ring with at least 3 very different iterations of a team to win. Hakeem showed that he can do it with 1.

Also, 2003 Spurs were not that good outside of Duncan, very comparable to 94 Rockets, and certainly not as good as 95 Rockets without Hakeem.
That's the system.

HI-FI
11-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Honestly, LeBron surpassed Kobe when he was able to drag the Cavaliers to 66 wins when Mo Williams was his only capable teammate while Kobe missed the playoffs with a much better #2 guy in Odom.

truth nuclear holocaust.

Thebesteva
11-20-2013, 09:07 PM
truth nuclear holocaust.

Right...do u forget how fucking horrid the EC was that season

baseline bum
11-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Right...do u forget how fucking horrid the EC was that season

Nope, I remember Boston winning 62 games and Orlando 59 in that conference the year James dragged that piece of shit supporting cast to 66 wins.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Nope, I remember Boston winning 62 games and Orlando 59 in that conference the year James dragged that piece of shit supporting cast to 66 wins.

lol... you do realize the old west teams had like 7-10 seeds with at least 50 wins in those early and mid 2000's right?

scanry
11-20-2013, 09:49 PM
LeBron was a more dominant player than Kobe by the end of the 2005-06 season, imo.

Lebron was the better player by the end of the 2007 season tbh. Kobe still had a great 2008 season though, but yeah Lebron surpassed him by then.

This is like comparing MJ to Magic but it's amazing that Lebron is still putting up better numbers than Kobe despite taking fewer shots.

JoeTait75
11-21-2013, 06:56 AM
This is like comparing MJ to Magic

Except Kobe isn't as good as MJ and LeBron is better than Magic, tbh.

LkrFan
11-21-2013, 07:09 AM
Except Kobe isn't as good as MJ and LeBron is better than Magic, tbh.
-5,000 points for the bolded. Magic was a blown hamstring away from 3-peating in the '80s. He went thru legendary teams that would mop the floor with all of the LBJ-led teams. LBJ is good, but better than Magic? Hell no. More athletic? No doubt. But better? Please.

You should be unbolded for posting that shit. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2013, 08:29 AM
does lebron have kobe beat on the sat test?

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
u know what hurts more to lebron that gaining any future credibility? is the opponents he meets in the finals especially the very old contending roster teams like the spurs or mavs

losing against tosb spurs/mavs will harm his rankings more then gaining if he wins..., theres a reason why he needs to 3peat or multiple rings in the future...

from here on, if the spurs/mavs do reach another finals or win a ring against lebron b4 okc/durant rings, pretty much settles the ranking for lebron/durant they should be behind certain players...

scanry
11-21-2013, 08:43 AM
-5,000 points for the bolded. Magic was a blown hamstring away from 3-peating in the '80s. He went thru legendary teams that would mop the floor with all of the LBJ-led teams. LBJ is good, but better than Magic? Hell no. More athletic? No doubt. But better? Please.

You should be unbolded for posting that shit. :lol

In about a year, he will be better. He's putting up MJs like numbers with Magic's shot attempts. And he's actually entering his prime (28 - 32).:wow

AchillesHeel
11-21-2013, 09:17 AM

Get your head out of your ass, kid. Hakeem was DONE at 36 years old.

Hakeem at 37:10.3 ppg 6.2 reb 45,8% FG - missed playoffs
Duncan:17.8 ppg 9.9 reb 50,2% FG - led his team to the Finals and had 30 and 17 in Game 6 of the Finals

Hakeem missed the playoffs in his PRIME in 92, he also failed to make the playoffs later in his career and often got kicked out in the first round.

Timmy also has done what Hakeem did, he carried a whole team to a title in the playoffs in 03, wrecking the 3-peat Lakers in the process.

03 Timmy playoffs: 24.7 ppg 15.4 rpg 5.3 apg 3.3 bpg 57,7 TS%
03 Finals: 24 ppg 17 rpg 5 apg 5 bpg

Timmy done what Hakeem did, and he has more rings, lol Lakerfans trying to take shit away from the GOAT PF.

Hakeem might have been more skilled and what not, but he only led a team to 2 titles.

daslicer
11-21-2013, 11:09 AM

I thought Lebron was overrated up until the '06 playoffs. I was amazed that he was able to push the Pistons to 7 games with all the garbage he had on his roster. To me he was better then Kobe after the '06 playoffs. At that point of time he had the same amount of talent as Kobe did on his roster but did a lot more with it. Its amazing that he's been better than Kobe for 7 years but it hasn't been until the last 2 years that people have acknowledged it.

ambchang
11-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Lebron's been better than Kobe ever was since around 06. And his career accomplishments exceeded Kobe the second he won his first title.