PDA

View Full Version : I'm pullin for the panthers

Lincoln
11-19-2013, 01:46 AM
Now that my skins are completely out of it and have nothing to look forward to, no first round pick to tank for and no playoffs, I have temporarily taken my black QB allegiance to the panthers

NFL=f:lolck:lold

Holden_Caulfield
11-19-2013, 01:49 AM
im pulling for the giants to win that shitty division tbh :lol

Lincoln
11-19-2013, 01:51 AM
im pulling for the giants to win that shitty division tbh :lol

I could honestly see the giants making a playof run tbh

jimbo
11-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Tbh it's a shame that an all black superbowl can't be done. Terrel Pry:lolr is the best shot the AFC has. I guess maybe Teddy on the Panthers could pose a threat.

I wonder why all the black talent landed in the NFC tbh.

spurraider21
11-19-2013, 03:43 AM
Terrelle who? We are in the Matt McGloin era :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-19-2013, 05:09 AM
I could honestly see the giants making a playof run tbh

comes down to sundy's game, lose and they are for sure dead.

JohnnyMax
11-19-2013, 07:20 AM
Why not root for all 3 black QBs? They all have legit shot at the Superbowl.

monosylab1k
11-19-2013, 08:29 AM
tbh even after that bullshit last night, i do like this panther team and i like cam. I'm pulling for them to make it to the SB, although thats partly because if NE pulls off a miracle and makes it i know we can beat their asses next time.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Now that my skins are completely out of it and have nothing to look forward to, no first round pick to tank for and no playoffs, I have temporarily taken my black QB allegiance to the panthers

NFL=f:lolck:lold

:clap

Pelicans78
11-19-2013, 11:32 AM
I've been saying the last few weeks that the Panthers may be the best team in the NFC even though the road will go thru Seattle most likely. New Orleans, Carolina and San Fran will have to win a game in Seattle to get to the Super Bowl.

spurraider21
11-19-2013, 03:41 PM
I've been saying the last few weeks that the Panthers may be the best team in the NFC even though the road will go thru Seattle most likely. New Orleans, Carolina and San Fran will have to win a game in Seattle to get to the Super Bowl.
what are your thoughts on the Seattle game in a couple of weeks? Assuming the Saints beat up on the Falcons (road division games aren't gimmes of course, but they realistically should win), they will be in Seattle who will be coming off a bye. Optimistic about that one? I'd assume it would be easier to beat them now while their O-line is still less than 100% than it would be to beat them there in the playoffs

Pelicans78
11-19-2013, 04:00 PM
what are your thoughts on the Seattle game in a couple of weeks? Assuming the Saints beat up on the Falcons (road division games aren't gimmes of course, but they realistically should win), they will be in Seattle who will be coming off a bye. Optimistic about that one? I'd assume it would be easier to beat them now while their O-line is still less than 100% than it would be to beat them there in the playoffs

Its easier stealing a road win in the regular season but it's gonna be tough either way. The Saints will have 10 days as well due to the Thursday night game against Falcons. Seahawks have dominated their last two opponents so they seem to be back on track and I think their o-line is healthy now. Their offense has played well most of the season when healthy. Wilson makes it hard to just cheat on the running game since he can make plays and I think he's gonna be the key. I think the Saints can slow down Lynch, but Wilson can make them pay. Defensively, they have strong dbs, but the Saints o-line is playing better and starting to create running lanes. That's gonna be the key is to have some balance on offense. I don't think Brees can win this game by himself especially if Graham is still playing with a bum foot. Tough game and I would bet on Seattle, but I think the Saints have a chance to steal one in a close game.