PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 this week

Pelicans78
11-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Based on strength of schedule and margin of victory. Strictly numbers based.

AFC
1. Broncos - Only elite offense in the league at this time. Other offenses are good not great
2. Chiefs - Terrible offense due to check down QB afraid to throw downfield. Defense is 2nd best in the league.
3. Bengals - Strong defense, offense inconsistent. Improving Pats on pace to pass them.
4. Pats - Above average offense and defense, but not great at either side of the ball.
5. Colts - Not as strong as in week's past. Just above average offensively and defensively

Best Offense - Broncos
Best Defense - Chiefs

NFC
1. Panthers - Struggled to win home game against good but not great team. Best defense in the league with an average offense.
2. Sehawks - Balanced team on both sides with offense getting healthy and defense improving each week. Best bet to reach Super Bowl.
3. Saints - Struggled to win home game against good but not great team. Offense improving and maybe most balanced team overall.
4. 49ers - Defense is still strong, but offense is stalling. Cannot score on good defenses.
5. Cowboys - Above average schedule has them here. Close losses to Denver and KC. Good offense, terrible defense.

Best Offense - Saints.
Best Defense - Panthers

NFL
1. Broncos - Offense has just been so good at this team.
2. Panthers - Carried by defense most of the season but the offense won the Monday Night game
3. Seahawks - Pretty much even with the Panthers and look to be Super Bowl favorites in the NFC
4. Saints - Tough stretch in December will decide playoff seeding.
5. 49ers - In danger of missing playoffs, but schedule gets easier and should get in.

Best Offense - Broncos
Best Defense - Panthers

Super Bowl favorites - Seahawks vs Broncos

The Gemini Method
11-19-2013, 04:44 PM
I agree with this...would rather be 2 or 3rd...it's funny if you look back at the rankings last year at this point, the Ravens were no.5 after muddling for the most part...

leemajors
11-19-2013, 05:26 PM
I don't think Cowboys make the playoffs.

Pelicans78
11-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I don't think Cowboys make the playoffs.

I don't either. I see the Giants have a better chance.

leemajors
11-19-2013, 05:35 PM
I don't either. I see the Giants have a better chance.

Depends on whether Eli can keep up his rapid pick pace or not.

DeadlyDynasty
11-19-2013, 05:43 PM
NFC:

1. Seahawks - 10-1, will finish no worse than 13-3. Excellent job taking care of business against a D-1AA schedule.
2. Saints - Very schizo, but that pass rush is beast and they have an elite QB
3. Panthers - Great statement game from them--nice to see Cum actually be responsible for a win.
4. Lions - Still can't stop a nosebleed, but that offense and remaining schedule should be enough to make it
5. 49ers - By default, but sweet jesus they look impotent. Giants could be here next week.

AFC:

1. Broncos - Obvious
2. Colts - Yes, they look shaky as hell, but they still win and there's no way they look this shitty on the O-line and defense (has regressed from earlier this season) by years end. Also, other receivers will have stepped up by then, and Richardson and DHB will be phased out completely which is a :tu
3. Patriots - They won't lose another game this regular season...you heard it here first.
4. Chiefs - They are what we thought they were.
5. Steelers - The AFC is THAT bad.

NFL:

1. Broncos
2. Seahawks
3. Saints
4. Colts
5. Panthers

Holden_Caulfield
11-19-2013, 05:47 PM
booooooo, we tankers want a top 32 rankings tbh :cry :cry :cry thas racist :cry where is your rankings HarlemHeat37 :cry

DeadlyDynasty
11-19-2013, 05:50 PM
Also, Indy has 3 divisional home games left--and that division is atrocious. That Rams game will serve as a reminder not to overlook garbage teams in your own building, too.

Pelicans78
11-19-2013, 05:51 PM
booooooo, we tankers want a top 32 rankings tbh :cry :cry :cry thas racist :cry where is your rankings HarlemHeat37 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11597) :cry

I'll post one here.

Holden_Caulfield
11-19-2013, 05:53 PM
I'll post one here.
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201321/tumblr_inline_mgljy81qog1qg9u71.gif