PDA

View Full Version : This Is The End - review

cantthinkofanything
11-19-2013, 05:11 PM
Just turrible.

leemajors
11-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Danny McBride was hilarious. It slowed way down after that, but perhaps you weren't in the right frame of mind when watching it.

CubanSucks
11-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Thanks for that review 6 months too late. You're also wrong

cantthinkofanything
11-19-2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks for that review 6 months too late. You're also wrong

I just saw it and am giving my review. You are welcome to start your own thread with your own review of the movie.

cantthinkofanything
11-19-2013, 05:38 PM
Danny McBride was hilarious. It slowed way down after that, but perhaps you weren't in the right frame of mind when watching it.

some truth to that.

m>s
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Reminded me of op's type of humor

DJR210
11-19-2013, 06:16 PM

That.

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 06:18 PM
That.

You can't hide you sick fuck!

Hope they imprison your sick std'd ass!

:lmao:lmao

SA210
11-19-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm ClitterNation :cry

http://i39.tinypic.com/ok7sqq.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-19-2013, 06:21 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/ok7sqq.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

"i am sure he is beating the women off with a stick - what woman wouldn't want AIDS from him?"

DJR210
11-19-2013, 06:28 PM
:lol Continue to follow me faggots. You know a nerve was struck w/ the effort you queers are investing.

TE
11-19-2013, 08:44 PM
Was a chore to watch this movie. Throw away and burn the trash can imo.

Darius McCrary
11-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Yall are dumb.
This movie was hilarious and fully accomplished everything it set out to accomplish. Best comedy of the year. We haven't had a movie where everyone makes fun of and plays themselves in a successful way in a while either.

Seriously every single scene with Franco was gold. The freaks with geeks paintings in the background. His expressions when he was in the background. The way he almost went to heaven and blew it. He was amazing in it.

McBride stole the show of course. But Cera was awesome and so were lots of others. Just a great movie, they pulled off what they set out to accomplish.

Spurs da champs
11-22-2013, 02:19 AM
lol Cera was in the movie, for about 5 minutes?...& even then it he was overacting, his funny is subtle & natural, not forced.

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Yall are dumb.
This movie was hilarious and fully accomplished everything it set out to accomplish. Best comedy of the year. We haven't had a movie where everyone makes fun of and plays themselves in a successful way in a while either.

Seriously every single scene with Franco was gold. The freaks with geeks paintings in the background. His expressions when he was in the background. The way he almost went to heaven and blew it. He was amazing in it.

McBride stole the show of course. But Cera was awesome and so were lots of others. Just a great movie, they pulled off what they set out to accomplish.

I dunno why but I loved this movie

Darius McCrary
11-22-2013, 03:12 PM
lol Cera was in the movie, for about 5 minutes?...& even then it he was overacting, his funny is subtle & natural, not forced.
Which is exactly why they portrayed him as completely different as his "real self"
Even underneath his "Real self" you could still see the REAL cera underneath that facade. It was brilliant IMO.

Age old theme of fantasy and reality that the movie was about.

I'll see this movie again and again. Instant classic for me.

Darius McCrary
11-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Plus the movie was brilliant bc it gave you "Extra scenes" of all the funny movies that have come out over the last 7 years or so
The party scene where Plasse, Hill, and Cera were talking amongst themselves was essentially a Superbad continuation. When Cera asks Fogel "hey how' this coke smell" and blew a whole handfull in his face, I almost choked on my beer

redzero
11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
As m>s already said, This Is The End is full of humor that OP uses all the time. The only difference is that the movie is funny.

timtonymanu
11-22-2013, 03:20 PM
This is the End was a funny movie, but a little overrated.

I liked the World's End more.