PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Annoying fans at the Mavs' game last night

Jacob1983
11-20-2013, 01:51 AM
I went to see the Mavs play the Sixers at the AAC on Monday night with my brother. I am poor so I had to settle for nosebleeds. 11 dollars for two tickets to an NBA game isn't that bad even if the tickets were nosebleeds. The game was a nail biter and fun to watch. However, having to sit by some of the most annoying people I have ever been in contact with was a big downer on the experience. My brother and I were sitting by alleged Sixers fans but they weren't that familiar of the NBA or basketball in general. They were constantly talking about stupid shit. Sometimes it was NBA related and sometimes it was off topic. When I watch a Mavs' game at the AAC, talking should be a minimum and only about the game, the arena, buying team merchandise or food/drink, or telling someone you are going to the restroom. Other than that, shut the fuck up and watch the game. You should have heard what some of these idiots were saying. One of them asked how many quarters there were in an NBA game. I was just in shock after hearing that. I also heard one person ask how many fouls does a person get before fouling out. That one wasn't that bad. Another example would be a person saying the "Chicago Cavaliers". I was so glad that the Mavs won that game. I definitely didn't want to hear shit from those idiot Sixers fans. I wanted to ask them "were you even alive the last time the Sixers won the NBA Finals". Just annoying.

whitemamba
11-20-2013, 01:55 AM
Well the nosebleeds at staples feels like a Mexican swap meet. Get the fuck over it, or make more money.

Jacob1983
11-20-2013, 02:03 AM
It's not about money. It's the NBA fan code of conduct. If you are clueless about the NBA, should you really be at an NBA game? These people that were annoying as fuck were yuppie white guys. And they weren't gay because they had women with them. It was just annoying.

Leon Black
11-20-2013, 02:24 AM
2 things

1. The OP needs a dick shoved in his mouth
2. Whitemamba is mah nigga :toast

Rogue
11-20-2013, 09:55 AM
it's so sad you have to live such a frugal life when you have a job without a bitch sharing your money. but at least you don't need to work hard like a dog only to make money to buy her a new purse. and it was kind enough of your bro to go out with you for an NBA game, not with his bitch to watch a film or shit.