PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Explain To Me

07-27-2005, 01:47 PM
What the fuck is so damn great about Chambersberg Pa that would cause someone to offer me a home loan there at least 10 times a day via email?

And I get anymore offers for discount drugs that'll keep lead in my pencil longer (didn't know I was having troubles there) and I'm going to get a complex.

Kori Ellis
07-27-2005, 01:48 PM
And I get anymore offers for discount drugs that'll keep lead in my pencil longer (didn't know I was having troubles there) and I'm going to get a complex.

Maybe the real problem is that it's a pencil. :lmao

SpursWoman
07-27-2005, 01:49 PM
What the fuck is so damn great about Chambersberg Pa that would cause someone to offer me a home loan there at least 10 times a day via email?

Mine isn't as bad as all that, it appears I'm pretty important. I get consulted on pretty much everything...everyone seems to want my opinion about something. :spin

07-27-2005, 01:50 PM

Now that's harsh.

Funny, but harsh.

Nicely played though.

Summers
07-27-2005, 03:44 PM

Now, now, Kori, it's not the size of your pencil, but how you write your name!

ObiwanGinobili
07-27-2005, 04:07 PM
i get offered all kinds of get hard stay hard meds...... and I'm a chick.

FromWayDowntown
07-27-2005, 04:11 PM

Well, I've been to Chambersburg a time or two and its . . . well, its not horrible or anything. I mean its only about 15 minutes from Waynesboro, PA, only about 30 minutes from Hagerstown, MD, and only about 40 minutes from Gettysburg (to the East) and Three Mile Island (to the north), so, you know, it's right in the middle of some pretty good stuff.

They have a softball field there; I've seen it -- it's right near the VFW post. I hear the rivalry among the VFW, the Moose, the BPOE, and the Tastee-Freez teams is pretty serious.