Sisk
11-21-2013, 12:16 AM
Definitely his house. Interesting.

BRHornet45
11-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Saban will be there

ThePop
11-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Mack has bought and sold several houses over the years. I fully believe he is gone but I wouldn't read too much into this.

Hoops Czar
11-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Mack may be gone, but Saban's staying in Alabama. Word on the street is Gene Chizik is still looking for work and he's a former Big 12 coach.

Vito Corleone
11-21-2013, 01:58 AM
Mack may be gone, but Saban's staying in Alabama. Word on the street is Gene Chizik is still looking for work and he's a former Big 12 coach.

Only a bunch of Morons would hire Gene Chizik as their head coach.

jeebus
11-30-2013, 07:30 PM
lol Saban

Blake
11-30-2013, 09:21 PM
So Mack already has another job lined up?

bluebellmaniac
12-01-2013, 03:25 AM
So Mack already has another job lined up?

If there is any truth to the rumors of the regents wanting him to step aside, he'd only do so if he continued being paid in his current contract through (I think) 2020. That's over $5M per. If that was the case, he wouldn't be taking another job (for a while). But why stay in Austin where you'd have to face the entirety of all that has happened on a daily basis? He would head to a place where the Longhorns are not much discussed and where he could plan his next gig after 2020.

Vito Corleone
12-01-2013, 02:26 PM
If there is any truth to the rumors of the regents wanting him to step aside, he'd only do so if he continued being paid in his current contract through (I think) 2020. That's over $5M per. If that was the case, he wouldn't be taking another job (for a while). But why stay in Austin where you'd have to face the entirety of all that has happened on a daily basis? He would head to a place where the Longhorns are not much discussed and where he could plan his next gig after 2020.

So he is going to Russia?

Vito Corleone
12-01-2013, 02:27 PM

Blake
12-01-2013, 02:31 PM

where do you believe he's moving to?

bluebellmaniac
12-01-2013, 03:24 PM

Lol! Pretty much!

bluebellmaniac
12-01-2013, 03:39 PM
where do you believe he's moving to?

I have no idea. But when you are a HC at this level, you don't want to give up coaching. But you never know, he's won a MNC, so he doesn't really have anything to prove. So I imagine he'll go someplace where he can lick his wounds and plan what he wants to do next. There is always TV commentary. There are always openings for people like Mack in those positions.

Thompson
12-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Only a bunch of Morons would hire Gene Chizik as their head coach.

Link for this Chizik to Texas assertion?

Vito Corleone
12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
LOL

Aggsy with 4 losses with Heisman winner, Texas with 3 losses and we lost our starting QB, RB RT DT MLB and OLB all to season ending injuries.

We are where we are supposed to be, what is aggsy excuse.