PDA

View Full Version : The spurs will have the best record before the All-star...

apalisoc_9
11-21-2013, 12:52 AM
But will only have one all star player...

Considering Timmy's recent struggle, and the fact that no way kawhi get's choose for the all-star..

heck who knows, Ellis and Curry might even make it over parker...

Johnny RIngo
11-21-2013, 12:57 AM
If the season plays out exactly like what we've seen from the first ten games, we won't last very long in the playoffs without an in-form Duncan. 2009 to 2012 proved that Parker/Ginobili were unable to carry the team as the first option. We needed a comeback year from TD to make the Finals last year. Doubt that happens again with Duncan playing at his current level.

chapnis
11-21-2013, 01:08 AM
Parker will make it. Pop might coach this season.

letmk
11-21-2013, 03:38 AM
If the season plays out exactly like what we've seen from the first ten games, we won't last very long in the playoffs without an in-form Duncan. 2009 to 2012 proved that Parker/Ginobili were unable to carry the team as the first option. We needed a comeback year from TD to make the Finals last year. Doubt that happens again with Duncan playing at his current level.

I can echo this argument about why/how the Spurs could get into finals last year. But I'm not ready to give up on Timmy yet. Unless both the team and him individually struggle, I would just hold the opinion that he is sort of cruising.

ezau
11-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Timmy might be struggling, but he looks fine and healthy. The only problem is he's not knocking down midrange shots that he normally makes. He'll get over the hump pretty soon.

Chinook
11-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Pop might coach this season.

Nope. Can't coach two years in a row.

chapnis
11-21-2013, 05:24 AM
Nope. Can't coach two years in a row.

Yeah, I knew that. I thought he missed out last year because of that rule but checking back he didn't.

Indiana who currently has the best record in the East will have two All-Stars but at the moment it seems like the Spurs will only have 1.

racm
11-21-2013, 06:00 AM
Timmy's O is not there yet but he looks fine in all other aspects. Once he gets his J back...

Baam
11-21-2013, 06:33 AM
Green will be in the 3 point contest, would be nice if Neal was invited as well but I don't see it...

Mikeanaro
11-21-2013, 10:17 AM
I hope it, but if not I want the Spurs have a steady season I mean no meltdowns or 3 losses in a row, on the other hand...
That All Star game bs is just a popularity poll, carmelo should not be there but since he is playing for NY he will make it, I`ll take Kawhi over Camello every day of the year I know Mello is in the East, Yao had no bussiness in ASGames but the whole china voted his chink ass but my question is, will Dwert Howtard make it this year?

tmtcsc
11-21-2013, 10:50 AM
SMH...declarative statements and guesses 11 in games in to the season...I'm not even watching the games when they air yet. The regular season is just an extended preseason.