PDA

View Full Version : So sick of this bs

m>s
11-21-2013, 10:49 AM
http://thecollegefix.mobify.me/post/15414/

Political correctness is nothing more than a zionist tool of control, we see you for what you are you usurpers and I'm putting you on notice you fucks

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Tell your mama thanks for the coffee...sorry I had to leave in a hurry. I left the cash in the kitchen next to the cookie jar. She can have the $20...if you go in your mothers bedroom you'll notice my shorts on the chair..look in the pockets and find the .50 cents use that to buy your bag of chips for lunch. I will cook hamburgers for dinner tonight.
I love you boy.

Rogue
11-21-2013, 09:51 PM
seems like someone's hatred against Jews has gone to an even more extreme level than my repudiation of them chinks. I don't like them Jews either but I have to thank them for co-creating such a wonderful human being that's known as Scarlett Johansson, my goddess :cry.

m>s
11-21-2013, 09:56 PM
i don't hate anyone..but if you try to oppress me or my people be warned

DMC
11-21-2013, 10:39 PM
Tell your mama thanks for the coffee...sorry I had to leave in a hurry. I left the cash in the kitchen next to the cookie jar. She can have the $20...if you go in your mothers bedroom you'll notice my shorts on the chair..look in the pockets and find the .50 cents use that to buy your bag of chips for lunch. I will cook hamburgers for dinner tonight.
I love you boy.

So did you leave naked?