PDA

View Full Version : Trill Clinton, still playing the knockout game?

TSA
11-21-2013, 01:31 PM
:makemyday

Hope this catches on quickly and ends this stupid shit.

http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2013/11/teen-playing-knockout-game-gets-shot-twice-by-intended-victim-then-jailed-video-2447690.html

The Cowardly Knockout Game Has Real Life Consequences.

On Monday, we here at NOW THE END BEGINS brought you the story of something called the ‘knockout game‘, where inner city black teens will randomly attack helpless and innocent white men and women by blindsiding them with a sucker punch. As you saw in the video, the results are dramatic and terrifying.

As a result of our story, major news networks all across the country are running it to warn people to keep a sharp eye out when walking alone on city streets. But there is a new wrinkle to this story, one that should strike into the heart of all these teens thugs with fear and trembling.

People are not just fighting back, they are shooting back.

The video we bring you today took place in Lansing, Michigan, where a teen attempted to taze an unsuspecting man waiting to pick up his daughter at a school bus stop. Tazing is a new addition to the knockout game.

When Marvell Weaver approached the father to taze him, he had no idea that his intended victim was legally carrying a handgun for self-defense.

When the attempted ‘hit” failed, the father simply pulled out his fully-registered and legal handgun, and calmly shot Weaver twice. Weaver was then imprisoned, given a trial and pled guilty to his crime.

The Knockout Game is a cruel and cowardly way to attack innocent people. But gamers be warned, people are not just fighting back…they are shooting back as well.

m>s
11-21-2013, 01:43 PM
:lmao

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 01:59 PM
naw i haven't played since i was a young thug. its been a while. but i hope these young niggas are strapping up. anyways, where was all this fake outrage when white kids were doing 'bum fights', recording themselves knocking out homeless people.

TSA
11-21-2013, 02:32 PM
naw i haven't played since i was a young thug. its been a while. but i hope these young niggas are strapping up. anyways, where was all this fake outrage when white kids were doing 'bum fights', recording themselves knocking out homeless people.

You've obviously never seen bum fights.

hater
11-21-2013, 02:57 PM
get used to it america

it's just a sign America is entering the 3rd world. Pretty soon they will not only knock you out, they will rob you blind and kidnap your children in the process.

thanks Bush Jr.... thanks Obama...

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 03:08 PM
get used to it america

it's just a sign America is entering the 3rd world. Pretty soon they will not only knock you out, they will rob you blind and kidnap your children in the process.

thanks Bush Jr.... thanks Obama...

Ummm seems like every minth we got kids shooting schools and killing their parents. Its already bad.

m>s
11-21-2013, 03:49 PM
I'm always strapped knock me out if u bout it

Creepn
11-21-2013, 03:51 PM

lol stfu. You'd get knocked out and have your gun stolen.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 03:59 PM

you won't have time to pull that lil pea shooter before i draw down on you and blow ya brains out, word.

m>s
11-21-2013, 04:11 PM
Typical coon antics all talk and no action

hater
11-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Ummm seems like every minth we got kids shooting schools and killing their parents. Its already bad.

emo kids shooting up schools every 3 or so months is actually a 1st world problem. that actually will fade as the US descends into the 3rd world. You can't really plan to shoot up your school if you can't even feed yourself :lmao

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Typical coon antics all talk and no action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS7HEh88q9A

emo kids shooting up schools every 3 or so months is actually a 1st world problem. that actually will fade as the US descends into the 3rd world. You can't really plan to shoot up your school if you can't even feed yourself :lmao

yea well for now i think the chances of somebody getting shot at school are much higher than getting knocked out by a black teen.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-21-2013, 04:30 PM
http://prowhiteparty.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/knock-out-game.jpg

Up until a few months ago, the mainstream news media was still censoring the “Knock Out” game. Thankfully the Drudge Report and other increasingly popular non-mainstream websites have reported accurately on this phenomenon, and it’s finally getting widespread coverage and discussion.

A CBS article reports: “A disturbing and brutal game among teens” (teens = Black youth) “is also targeting other victims in other cities.”

“Just last week, CBS 2’s John Slattery reported on a disturbing series of attack on Jews in Brooklyn. Now we’re (finding) out New York City is not alone. Brutal video is coming in from various places, including Pittsburgh, where a teacher was attacked, and London, where a teen was hit from behind. On Tuesday afternoon, CBS 2 learned of another victim — a 78-year-old woman attacked a week ago Saturday in Midwood.”

“It’s called the knockout game. The victim in Pittsburgh was 50-year-old James Addeslpurger. A 15-year-old was charged with assault….”

“In the latest incident in Midwood, the victim’s daughter said her mother was attacked in broad daylight by a young man who walked toward her, balled up his fist and hit her with all his might on the top of her head then ran off. The woman told CBS 2’s Dave Carlin her mother was loaded down with department store bags and a handbag, but there was no attempt to take anything; just to do harm. ‘She had her purse, she had bags from department stores. There was not even an attempt to take anything from her. It was just a wanton act to hurt another human being,’ the victim’s daughter said. She said her mother did not go to the hospital and did not report it to police because she thought it was an isolated case, and she didn’t get a good look at the man’s face.”

“What’s happened of late in Brooklyn is just a variation on a theme. Since October, there have been four attacks in Crown Heights. ‘It’s ‘knockout,’ and it happens to be a Jew in each and every case,’ State Assemblyman Dov Hikind (D-Brooklyn) said.”

“In the recent attacks in Brooklyn, a 20-year old Israeli man in a hooded jacket was attacked, and another man’s 12-year-old son was hit on his way to Hebrew school.”

So that’s why the mainstream media finally took notice. Jews started to become victims of the knock out game.

Now, can you imagine the screams if Whites were doing this to Blacks? There would be a 200-man FBI task force crawling all over the area. Now that Jews are becoming victims of this, there will likely be a 500-man FBI task force in Crown Heights. Don’t hold your breath for the authorities to crack down on this crime plague outside Jewish neighborhoods.

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 04:49 PM
keep ya head on a swivel

Creepn
11-21-2013, 04:50 PM
I think it's a coincidence that they happen to be Jews tbh. Aside from their hats and those gay looking curly locks, how can you spot a jew without that?

DeadlyDynasty
11-21-2013, 04:57 PM
I think it's a coincidence that they happen to be Jews tbh. Aside from their hats and those gay looking curly locks, how can you spot a jew without that?
That's no coincidence in Crown Heights. The primarily Jewish and Afro-American populations of that area have been at each others' throats for years. I'm surprised more people don't remember the Crown Heights riots.

Halberto
11-21-2013, 05:13 PM
I wish trill was still playing this game. Let's be honest, would anyone grieve if he was shot?

DeadlyDynasty
11-21-2013, 05:14 PM
This forum would be a worse place w/o Trill

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 05:18 PM
I wish trill was still playing this game. Let's be honest, would anyone grieve if he was shot?

word? that's how you feel, fam?http://i41.tinypic.com/2ago5e.png

Dirk Oneanddoneski
11-21-2013, 05:25 PM
Khazarian Jews are easy to spot because they look like rodents tbh

http://images.politico.com/global/news/100914_waxman_ap_328.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/of5rX.png

http://www.davidduke.com/images/Tamar_Jacoby.jpg

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 05:28 PM
This forum would be a worse place w/o Trill

my manhttp://i40.tinypic.com/adck1j.gif

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2013, 05:32 PM
I find it hilarious that a sanctimonious little bitch on the internet like Trill admits to being a knockout thug. did the leopard really change his spots?

hater
11-21-2013, 05:45 PM
this is what this guy thinks of the knockout game:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/gifs/fox_zimmerman_laughs_130703c1.gif

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 05:52 PM
I find it hilarious that a sanctimonious little bitch on the internet like Trill admits to being a knockout thug. did the leopard really change his spots?

yea man i did. once i was saved i turned my life around. i never knocked out old people, though. just kids who i didn't get along with.

TSA
11-21-2013, 06:11 PM
yea man i did. once i was saved i turned my life around. i never knocked out old people, though. just kids who i didn't get along with.

Were you an equal opportunity knockout participant?

Trill Clinton
11-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Were you an equal opportunity knockout participant?

yea

TSA
11-21-2013, 06:37 PM
yea

At least you weren't a racist suckerpunching pussy.

CosmicCowboy
11-21-2013, 06:40 PM
At least you weren't a racist suckerpunching pussy.

In Trills case it probably means he was gender neutral as long as they were white.

m>s
11-21-2013, 07:24 PM
I swear on the Fuhrers grave id put trill in the ground if he came at me on that sissy shit. Hit a wuss with the 40 cal or the 10mm for that pussy shit.

monosylab1k
11-22-2013, 01:14 AM

That's not what bum fights is. It's where white kids pay two bums to fight each other. Stimulating the economy tbh, not this worthless knockout game bullshit.

Nbadan
12-30-2013, 01:11 AM
FBI Hate Crimes stats debunk a key "Knockout Game" myth.

The "Knockout Game" has been a bit of urban legend in the rightwing blogosphere where complaints of reverse racism are cultivated by peddling instances of black on white assaults. A recent victim, a teacher in Pittsburgh who's incident became a source of "proof" of a "trend" says he feels like his case is being exploited. He told Huff Post Live, "People need a label. If they're selling toothpaste or CDs, or news stories, they need a label ... To me it's an assault, plain and simple."

Click below the jump to see why everyone is blaming the media and how FBI Hate Crimes stats debunk a key "Knockout Game" myth...

http://www.burntorangereport.com/diary/14583/texas-man-charged-with-federal-hate-crime-for-knockout-incident

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2013, 01:53 AM
knockout game in america they dont rob you

down here they rob you

fkn dont know why this country continue to take these monkeys out of their shitholes to come here for a better life when they dont take the opportunity the white man has given to them and restart...