PDA

View Full Version : How often does 2K14 mention game 6?

Staplepuffs27
11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
I really want to get this once I get my hands on a PS4... but I don't want to have to listen to the TNT crew talk about how we were soooo close to winning the title every time I want to play as the Spurs. That would be torture. Anyone know if they talk about it?

TacoCabanaFajitas
11-21-2013, 02:24 PM
Can't be any more than opposing teams broadcasts mention it when the Spurs come to down

Budkin
11-21-2013, 02:25 PM
I haven't gotten it yet but you know it's gotta be in there a couple times.

EDIT: It's probably something along the lines of "when the season was on the line, LeBron James absolutely refused to let his team lose the title in Game 6."

look_at_g_shred
11-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Once a game. And it's Steve Kerr of all people. That dude is all up on LBJ's sack

hater
11-21-2013, 02:48 PM
that's nothing

my league pass feed shows either Lebron's block on Tiago, Allen's game tying 3 or Lebron's game 7 domination EVERY single game break :pctoss :cry :cry :pctoss

baseline bum
11-21-2013, 03:43 PM
Do they bring it up whenever Ginobili checks in?

Poolboy5623
11-21-2013, 04:03 PM
I played last night...against the heat, and I don't specifically remember it being brought up. I could be wrong? The game is very good.

BatManu20
11-21-2013, 04:12 PM
that's nothing

my league pass feed shows either Lebron's block on Tiago, Allen's game tying 3 or Lebron's game 7 domination EVERY single game break :pctoss :cry :cry :pctoss

Same. I just mute it and focus on something else. Still can't watch that garbage.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Do they bring it up whenever Ginobili checks in?

:lol Actually when Ginobili comes in they pretty much talk about how badly he has faded over the years and that he's still a "serviceable player" but not part of the big 3 anymore.

Even though he's sill amazing in the game :lol

hater
11-21-2013, 04:32 PM
Same. I just mute it and focus on something else. Still can't watch that garbage.

:lol me neither tbh

and if I'm far from the computer, I just run to the next room for a couple of minutes :lmao

DJR210
11-21-2013, 04:50 PM
that's nothing

:lol

james evans
11-21-2013, 06:37 PM
they mention it every game.. "they were just seconds away from the title..". shit gets annoying really. ginobli doesn't play much for me. fuk him, but i have splitter looking the best center in the league. dudes i play put him on "play tight" or double him in the paint.. then that opens up the outside..

11-21-2013, 06:45 PM
that's nothing

my league pass feed shows either Lebron's block on Tiago, Allen's game tying 3 or Lebron's game 7 domination EVERY single game break :pctoss :cry :cry :pctosssame :depressed

Arcadian
11-21-2013, 08:47 PM
Idk, I think it's good that they mention it because it acknowledges how close we were. It's basically like "We know you technically didn't win it, but you deserve a shoutout nonetheless."

Typically the runner-up is forgotten, but the 2013 Spurs will be remembered for how close they were. It should be taken as an honor.

Texas_Ranger
11-21-2013, 08:52 PM
that's nothing

lol, I can't stand that last commentary about how LeBron still's got it.

heyheymymy
11-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Idk, I think it's good that they mention it because it acknowledges how close we were. It's basically like "We know you technically didn't win it, but you deserve a shoutout nonetheless."

Typically the runner-up is forgotten, but the 2013 Spurs will be remembered for how close they were. It should be taken as an honor.

i agree but it's been hard convincing myself i do...