PDA

View Full Version : More God Proof: Biblical City Ruins Discovered UNDER Ruins Of Another Ancient City

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 04:30 PM
it's not too late to jump on the creationists bandwagon :toast

An ongoing excavation in Israel has uncovered new evidence of an ancient city buried beneath the King Solomon-era metropolis of Gezer.

An international group of archaeologists has been working together for several years on the dig (http://www.antiquities.org.il/article_Item_eng.asp?sec_id=17&sub_subj_id=485), located between modern-day Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, according to a statement released by the Israel antiquities Authority (IAA). An important historical city in its own right, Gezer is mentioned in both the Old Testament and in Egyptian historical accounts as a stop on the highway connecting ancient Egypt and Mesopotami (http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/232313/Gezer).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/ancient-city-beneath-gezer-israel_n_4297784.html

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 04:33 PM
How is that proof of God?

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 04:34 PM
What is it that you are trying to achieve? You continue to post disgusting, homoerotic, bestiality, and other sick and perverse things but then want to try and say you believe in the existence of a higher being?
As long as people like you exist there will always be a reason to stay away from church.

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 05:04 PM
What is it that you are trying to achieve? You continue to post disgusting, homoerotic, bestiality, and other sick and perverse things but then want to try and say you believe in the existence of a higher being?
As long as people like you exist there will always be a reason to stay away from church.

^ not a shred or ounce of truth to your rant....you see what fits your agenda only...you should stay away from church alright...but because of your limited mental capacity....your relationship with God should have nothing to do with what another man says or thinks..

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 05:06 PM
How is that proof of God?

Proof that his word is truth...archeology confirming the existence of Bibilcal cities

ChumpDumper
11-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Proof that his word is truth...archeology confirming the existence of Bibilcal citiesCities exist. That's profound.

So the Parthenon is proof of Athena and the other Greek gods. OK

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 05:15 PM
^ not a shred or ounce of truth to your rant....you see what fits your agenda only...you should stay away from church alright...but because of your limited mental capacity....your relationship with God should have nothing to do with what another man says or thinks..

Since we are bolding each other, shouldn't you as a believer be a representative? If someone who is a non believer sees your actions and reads your posts about bestiality, fornication and adultary and then reads something like this, wouldn't it cause confusion? I think that if you represent something then you should in fact influence another man's beliefs. Or else what was the point of the disciples going out and encouraging others to follow. What was the point of the apostle Paul? Are you saying that they were wrong for trying to encourage others to have that same relationship that you speak of or are you saying that the converts were wrong for allowing another man to convince them to become followers? Which is it?

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 06:10 PM
Since we are bolding each other, shouldn't you as a believer be a representative? If someone who is a non believer sees your actions and reads your posts about bestiality, fornication and adultary and then reads something like this, wouldn't it cause confusion? I think that if you represent something then you should in fact influence another man's beliefs. Or else what was the point of the disciples going out and encouraging others to follow. What was the point of the apostle Paul? Are you saying that they were wrong for trying to encourage others to have that same relationship that you speak of or are you saying that the converts were wrong for allowing another man to convince them to become followers? Which is it?

:lol hey numnuts If I was the Pope or a Bishop then you might have a point...I'm a believer... if you want to believe don't take my word for it investigate these time less truths for yourself and ye shall believe...if you don't believe that's on you...I'm not gonna waste my time on retard uneducated people such as yourself...their are others out there who may be willing but not Kool.... as for listening to others it depends on what you want to believe in...for example DJR210 and M>S are flaming homosexuals and they're very influential so why don't you follow them?

There's was nothing wrong with what the Apostle Paul and others proselytizing......I encourage you to follow...difference between me and Apostle Paul is I haven't murdered innocent people in my former life...:lol ....sure I'm guilty as charged with fornication but I'm an imperfect man...sides I do more good than bad...I may get more poo-tang than you but I'm also more righteous than you

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Besides I think god would forgive me if I repent.....most of his Biblical servants could marry many wives and if that wasn't enough have hundreds of concubines...any man could remain faithful to god under such favorable circumstances :hat

ErnestLynch
11-21-2013, 06:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-ewaCVARtM

The real life boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3xItrGOi6Q

Henry Swanson
11-21-2013, 07:05 PM
Ok so as a believer you dont have to be an example? Interesting. I guess the bible has changed since the last time I read it. As far as education goes, maybe read your posts. I believe it's easy to see how uneducated you are.

Leetonidas
11-21-2013, 07:25 PM
Cities exist. That's profound.

So the Parthenon is proof of Athena and the other Greek gods. OK
/thread