PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Hunter: Kobe meddled in NBA labor negotiations

StrengthAndHonor
11-21-2013, 07:45 PM
In a Los Angeles Superior Court filing Thursday that is part of his wrongful-termination lawsuit, Hunter stated that he received a call from Bryant and Pelinka the night before he was scheduled to meet with league officials in October 2011. According to Hunter, the player and his agent told him to agree to a 50-50 split of basketball-related income.
"On the phone call, Bryant told me to agree to the new CBA [collective bargaining agreement] at a 50-50 share of BRI, saying, ‘I know that tomorrow is a big day. You can put this thing to bed. Do the deal,’ and also telling me, ‘I got your back,’ " Hunter said in the court filing. "What Bryant and Pelinka were telling me is that a 50-50 deal had already been completed behind my back.”

“I asked him whether he had been secretly negotiating directly with the owners. ... Fisher did not deny the existence of the secret negotiations with NBA owners, but denied having had a role in them," Hunter said. "Fisher said that it was Bryant and Pelinka who had engaged in secret negotiations with NBA Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver (http://www.spurstalk.com/topic/sports/basketball/adam-silver-PEBSL000961.topic), adding that they had ‘thrown [Fisher] under the bus.’ ”

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-billy-hunter-kobe-bryant-meddled-20131121,0,987427.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=53297#axzz2lKQKfVdp

Buddy Mignon
11-21-2013, 08:42 PM
Lol... Kobe was cashing out anyways.

HI-FI
11-21-2013, 08:45 PM
:lmao
Kirby is the GOAT Snitch

Buddy Mignon
11-21-2013, 09:05 PM
"I got stats to pad, nigga"

- Kobe

ElNono
11-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Is there a bigger snitch that this douchebag, tbh? :lol

hater
11-21-2013, 09:09 PM
:wow that niga Kobe is machiavelli

I wouldn't fuck with that nigga tbh

lefty
11-21-2013, 09:18 PM
Jordan made them cave without snitching

Now THAT's an ALPHA MALE !!!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2013, 09:35 PM
lol snitches got his stitches for sure, lol achilles

RsxPiimp
11-21-2013, 09:44 PM
You can't make this shit up, Kobe's perhaps one of the most influential figure in NBA history, while the rest of the players are showing up, pretending they have a clue during that lockout, Kobe's operating on the phone, getting a blowjob and smoking a cigar while he closes dat deal:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 09:49 PM
If Kobe was a bitch I would fuck him...that's my nigga right there..just masterful

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Jordan made them cave without snitching

Now THAT's an ALPHA MALE !!!!!!

stop sucking on Juanice infected balls...you can't be Alpha running a team like the Bobcats get your sloppy dick sucking right lil homie

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 09:51 PM
You can't make this shit up, Kobe's perhaps one of the most influential figure in NBA history, while the rest of the players are showing up, pretending they have a clue during that lockout, Kobe's operating on the phone, getting a blowjob and smoking a cigar while he closes dat deal:lol

Word!!!!! that nigga is like the Gambino crime fam....just ruthless

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 09:53 PM
lol snitches got his stitches for sure, lol achilles

You may not realize this..but while Kobe was manipulating his fellow players salary...Timmy was getting cucked and fucked by his ex...she was buying some dude a gym with his money while Kobe was in BOSS mode....can't make this shit up...your boy in SA is nothing but a fucking SIMP straight up...Kobe is such as Boss player....I would hate that nigga too if I was a fucking faggot ass Spur fan

lefty
11-21-2013, 09:54 PM
stop sucking on Juanice infected balls...you can't be Alpha running a team like the Bobcats get your sloppy dick sucking right lil homie
He is fucking the Bobcats and still gets away with it.
Thats power Betakobe will never have

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 09:57 PM
He is fucking the Bobcats and still gets away with it.
Thats power Betakobe will never have

you're just another dumb taco eating illegal alien who doesn't know what the FUCK you're talking about

lefty
11-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Kool is really Butthurt today :lol
And for once it's from the Internet

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 10:03 PM
Kool is really Butthurt today :lol
And for once it's from the Internet

in all honesty I'm trying to setup a 5 way...me and 4 girls....need to scratch it off my bucket list soon...shit is proving harder than expected...mainly due to schedules, emotions, and expectations....I got 2 but the other 2 are stalling on me.... I will get it done before the end of the year....

hater
11-21-2013, 10:14 PM
.I got 2 but the other 2 are stalling on me.... I will get it done before the end of the year....

I know acouple ex-cons in my hood that would fuck a lil tender bitch like you for a pack of newports. let me know n I set it up fo ya lil homie :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 10:20 PM
I know acouple ex-cons in my hood that would fuck a lil tender bitch like you for a pack of newports. let me know n I set it up fo ya lil homie :lol

you do your thing and let me handle my own biz.....don't need any help when it comes to scoring....NO HELP :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-21-2013, 10:36 PM
"I got stats to pad, nigga"

- Kobe
:lmao:lmao
Fom Ken Berger's article on this story. It includes a link to a declaration from Billy Hunter:

“Late in the evening before the Waldorf Astoria meeting, I was already in bed for the night when my phone rang," Hunter wrote in the court filing. "The caller identified himself as the ‘Black Mamba.' I knew it was Kobe Bryant, a superstar player for the Los Angeles Lakers and the highest paid player in the NBA."