PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: lets be honest here

skut_farkus
11-21-2013, 09:33 PM
Does anyone honestly think durant and chimpbrook will stay with the thunder? Anyone? Thunderfan? :lol

listen im calling it right now, everyone knows the thunder aren't winning shit this year next year or 50 years from now. Durant could retire there and be remembered as a reggie miller or malone type loser but I know better. He will be a clipper and chimp a laker. They will both stay close and give up trailer parks, twisters, meth labs and dirt for mansions in the hills, sunny weather, sand and partys at the greystone

JohnnyMax
11-22-2013, 02:30 AM
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/russell-westbrook-outted-gay.jpg

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 03:16 AM
As a Laker fan I think one of the best case scenarios is KD coming to LA in 2015. I dont want Westchimp to follow

RsxPiimp
11-22-2013, 04:12 AM
I'm still waiting on that friction but Durant is just too much of a nice guy/beta to start some shit. My guess is Durant stays while Westbrook looks for greener pastures.

TDMVPDPOY
11-22-2013, 04:22 AM
westbrick will look for greener pastures and will lead a team to better finishes then harden rockets and durant whatever team

Rogue
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM
^ true, and he would take over both the Lakers flag and the title of the best 2nd banana of the league from Kobe's hand imho.

Rogue
11-22-2013, 04:33 AM
westbrick will look for greener pastures and will lead a team to better finishes then harden rockets and durant whatever team
Westchuck would be capable of leading scrubs to the playoffs but a playoff team would never escalate themselves to another level with their best player being Westbrick imho. The problem is Westchuck would never settle in a #2 role so he's kind of destined to retire without a ring. A player like him would be an excellent #2 for a championship contender but his instinct as an Alpha will never permit him to be that imho

LkrFan
11-22-2013, 04:58 AM
As a Laker fan I think one of the best case scenarios is KD coming to LA in 2015. I dont want Westchimp to follow
This. KD as a Laker would be awesome tbh. :tu

Splits
11-22-2013, 05:25 AM
Jeezus you faggot ass Laker fans are fucking deluded. Good luck this offseason when you sign your hall of fame volume shooter to 4 years $130 million. It's happening. You know it is. That selfish fuck ain't taking a paycut, and Jimbo ain't letting him walk.

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 05:41 AM
Jeezus you faggot ass Laker fans are fucking deluded. Good luck this offseason when you sign your hall of fame volume shooter to 4 years $130 million. It's happening. You know it is. That selfish fuck ain't taking a paycut, and Jimbo ain't letting him walk.

SALTY ****