PDA

View Full Version : Ducks sighting?

Shelly
07-27-2005, 04:17 PM
The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/humor/question/urgent.asp

One of the questions was this.

I'm 19 and from Yuma, Az and I would like to know if this myth I'v been hearing is true? By masturbating it helps the chance by not getting cancer? Is that true?..also I'v hurd other myths about masturbation and don't know if those myths are true or not. But I would like to know about the question I asked befoe.

Yuma, AZ--check
Questionable spelling--check
Reader confusion--check

Ducks, I think you're busted!

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 04:19 PM
The only thing missing is a sentence like "I think LeBron's masturbating is overrated."

ALVAREZ6
07-27-2005, 04:19 PM
I would also like to know the answer to that question/myth.

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 04:20 PM
So what was the answer?

timvp
07-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Lettuce would have made it a dead giveaway.

Shelly
07-27-2005, 04:23 PM
So what was the answer?

Unanswerables

Every day our inbox fills with hundreds of questions that range from the routine to the extraordinary, the mundane to the fantastic. While we're honored that our readers think to turn to us with these head-scratchers, many of their queries are too obscure or complicated for us to answer. Among the more unusual questions that are sent our way, we sometimes find a few seemingly posed with such a sense of urgency that we can't help but wonder about the circumstances that prompted them — and the results.

Spurminator
07-27-2005, 04:23 PM
Have you heard anything about a palm rub done when someone is shaking or holding hands that indicates they want to have sex with you? It sounds like some kind of secret sex handshake — and I've heard nothing about it till today.

Oh man these are great... :lol

SWC Bonfire
07-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Hi, I just wanted to ask if you could investigate this urban legend. 16 is the age of consent for having sex with someone over 18.

Uh OH!

mouse
07-27-2005, 04:24 PM
The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/humor/question/urgent.asp

One of the questions was this.

I'm 19 and from Yuma, Az and I would like to know if this myth I'v been hearing is true? By masturbating it helps the chance by not getting cancer? Is that true?..also I'v hurd other myths about masturbation and don't know if those myths are true or not. But I would like to know about the question I asked befoe.

Yuma, AZ--check
Questionable spelling--check
Reader confusion--check

Ducks, I think you're busted!

Dam your good, your like the CSI of the Club, now tells us who Herbforfemale is :lmao

ShoogarBear
07-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Actually, all that letter might be is proof of consistency in the teaching done in the Yuma public school system.

Dre_7
07-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Actually, all that letter might be is proof of consistency in the teaching done in the Yuma public school system.

:lol :lol

TheWriter
07-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Does Ducks need refuel!?