PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Seriously Laker Fans, What Should You Be Hopeful For this Season?

ezau
11-22-2013, 12:47 AM
First, your team's chances of winning a ring is the same as Jerry Buss coming back from the dead:lol. Although Kobe will come back, expect him to clank more shots than ever before. Lastly, Jim is throwing away his dead dad's money for the next 20 to 30 years. If the Lakers even make it to the playoffs:lol, they'll get skunked again for the second straight year. If I were a Laker fan, which thankfully I'm not, I wouldn't watch my team until Jim decides to give the keys to Jeanie or Phil, tbh.

Bynumite
11-22-2013, 01:03 AM
:lol Collecting regular season banners since 07
:lol The cuck is playing like complete shit
:lol Won't sniff another ship anytime soon
:lol Decades of mediocrity await the spurs once the homo retires
:lol Good luck not drafting another David Robinson
:lol 5>4
:lol Spurfan thinking they will draft another top 10 player
:lol No stars want to play in that shit hole be@ner and whale infested city known as San Antonio
:lol Kiwi being the future of the franchise
:lol Moving to Seattle

Katherine Robinson
11-22-2013, 01:03 AM
There's not much to look forward for Laker fans this year, the draft is the only thing to look forward to right now. That being said, what kind of future does Spusfan have to look forward to during the post Duncan/Pop years? You must ask yourself how long it will take to draft another top top 10 player and a handful of 2nd round gems because we know what luck San Antonio has in free agency.

AchillesHeel
11-22-2013, 01:08 AM
:lol Thinkinf they will draft another top 10 player
:lol No stars want to play in that shit hole be@ner and whale infested city known as San Antonio

So, Timmy plays like complete shit, but the team would be medicore without him? Lakerfan logic.

ezau
11-22-2013, 01:21 AM
I see some saltiness in here, tbh:lol

Indazone
11-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Lakerfans should just cuckold each other. :makeout That way you'll at least feel good with the occasional reach around instead of tearing your eyes out when you're team implodes.

ginobili's bald spot
11-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Tanking

Kool Bob Love
11-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Future 5-timer ezau.

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 02:28 AM
First, your team's chances of winning a ring is the same as Jerry Buss coming back from the dead:lol. Although Kobe will come back, expect him to clank more shots than ever before. Lastly, Jim is throwing away his dead dad's money for the next 20 to 30 years. If the Lakers even make it to the playoffs:lol, they'll get skunked again for the second straight year. If I were a Laker fan, which thankfully I'm not, I wouldn't watch my team until Jim decides to give the keys to Jeanie or Phil, tbh.

Im not sure whats a worst curse right now, being a fallen great franchise with no chance of winning for the next few years or being the best team every year and not winning a ring and inevitably fading into oblivion as a franchise when Jim retires.

ezau
11-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Im not sure whats a worst curse right now, being a fallen great franchise with no chance of winning for the next few years or being the best team every year and not winning a ring and inevitably fading into oblivion as a franchise when Jim retires.

Jim Buss: The worst thing that ever happened to Lakers basketball. Enjoy 40 years of mediocrity, son:lol

lefty
11-22-2013, 02:45 AM
:cry hey Eze
:cry stop pls
:cry I'll tell Keri and Tem

:lol No Aneld you won't cuz you.re a faggit

:cry Eze pls

ezau
11-22-2013, 02:47 AM

:lol

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Jim Buss: The worst thing that ever happened to Lakers basketball. Enjoy 40 years of mediocrity, son:lol

No way the league allows the Lakers to be mediocore. If Stern has to fix every single game in the league we will rise again and drink the blood of this league

ezau
11-22-2013, 02:59 AM
No way the league allows the Lakers to be mediocore. If Stern has to fix every single game in the league we will rise again and drink the blood of this league

This is Stern's last season, son. Try again:lol

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 03:13 AM
This is Stern's last season, son. Try again:lol

Yes im sure the next jew in line will be much different :lol

ezau
11-22-2013, 03:16 AM
Yes im sure the next jew in line will be much different :lol

As long as Jim is at the helm, your franchise is fucked. Jerry Buss won't be walking through that door again. :lol

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 03:18 AM
As long as Jim is at the helm, your franchise is fucked. Jerry Buss won't be walking through that door again. :lol

I honestly dont think so. You dont understand, Lakers are a HUGE part of LA. Honestly, no franchise faces more pressure to win than the Lakers. This franchise wont fade into oblivion, its been well over 30 years and they keep finding a way.

Lets not forget Jerry himself went on 10+ year droughts several times.

One thing Spurs fans dont understand is how difficult rebuilding is. If theres anything I respect alot is the fact theyve been able to keep Pop for this long. We havent seen the Spurs in rebuild mode in forever. It will be inevitable once Jim and Parker r gone along with Ginosbleed.

HI-FI
11-22-2013, 03:18 AM

:lol

Leon Black
11-22-2013, 03:24 AM
:lol Spurfan thinking they will draft another top 10 player

/ thread

HI-FI
11-22-2013, 03:24 AM
I honestly dont think so. You dont understand, Lakers are a HUGE part of LA. Honestly, no franchise faces more pressure to win than the Lakers. This franchise wont fade into oblivion, its been well over 30 years and they keep finding a way.

Lets not forget Jerry himself went on 10+ year droughts several times.

One thing Spurs fans dont understand is how difficult rebuilding is. If theres anything I respect alot is the fact theyve been able to keep Pop for this long. We havent seen the Spurs in rebuild mode in forever. It will be inevitable once Jim and Parker r gone along with Ginosbleed.

actually I'd say there is a fair amount of pressure to win in SA, since Spurs are a HUGE part of SA. I don't think the rebuilding effort will be that bad, not like some trainwrecks you see in the league.

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 03:29 AM
actually I'd say there is a fair amount of pressure to win in SA, since Spurs are a HUGE part of SA. I don't think the rebuilding effort will be that bad, not like some trainwrecks you see in the league.

Yes but if Spurs dissapear the NBA will be just fine, no one gives a shit about the spurs. When you go to New York the majority of jerseys you see there are Laker jerseys. Same in Atlanta, Golden State, and Sacramento. The Lakers own the league.

ezau
11-22-2013, 03:45 AM
The Lakers own the league.

Failing to win a single playoff game last year doesn't bode well for a team that 'owns the league'. :lol

HI-FI
11-22-2013, 03:55 AM
Yes but if Spurs dissapear the NBA will be just fine, no one gives a shit about the spurs. When you go to New York the majority of jerseys you see there are Laker jerseys. Same in Atlanta, Golden State, and Sacramento. The Lakers own the league.

Yes, currently, but that could change with years of ineptitude. Plus new CBA won't make it as easy for Lakers to survive bad contracts, though they'll still spend a lot. That's partly what the new CBA is about, more parity and spreading the wealth around.

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 04:03 AM
Failing to win a single playoff game last year doesn't bode well for a team that 'owns the league'. :lol

Been here before as a franchise. Lakers epically failed in 06 after being up 3-1 and got swept in 07 by Nash and Fagtoni. We'll be back, but I think this time it might take a long while.

Yes, currently, but that could change with years of ineptitude. Plus new CBA won't make it as easy for Lakers to survive bad contracts, though they'll still spend a lot. That's partly what the new CBA is about, more parity and spreading the wealth around.

It's false hope to think the Lakers wont be back on top eventually due to the new CBA. I hate Jim Buss, but in his time he was able to acquire Chris Paul (its not his fault Stern denied the trade) for Gasol and Odom, two fading peices. Afterwards, he acquired Howard and Nash.

The man is an arrogant prick but the Lakers downfall (as midnightpulp suggested a few months ago) was delaying the rebuilding process until it blew up on the organizations face since 2012.

RsxPiimp
11-22-2013, 04:05 AM
1. Get Kobe back
2. Utilize Jordan Hill
3. Hope Blake Mamba will continue his stellar game
4. Wes Johnson, Swaggy P and X will carry the Lakers when Kobe's not feelin it
5. Meeks, see # 3
6. Nash will give it a go, one last time and regain 75% of his effectiveness
7. In D'antoni, we trust
8. With Kobe back injectin his team with inspiration, Gasol wakes from a coma and plays like a man
9. Lakers claims the 8th seed
10. Lakers becomes the most dangerous 8th seed in history beating SAS in 7

Or realistically,

1. Kobe plays like a TOSB
2. Nash never comes back
3. Meeks, Farmar comes back to earth, showing why they're bench players to begin with
4. Gasol, Xavier packaged in a 3 way trade. Lakers somehow got Melo or Rondo in that package :lol
5. Playing on one leg, Kob still passes Jaundice in the All Time Scoring list
6. Nice one Kobe, but Lakers misses the playoffs
7. Mike D gets the pink slip in the off season
8. Lakers wins the #1 pick in the lottery. Kobe doesn't want to rebuild. So, LA Trades pick to Minnesota for Kevin Love :lol, Minny also sends Shabazz Muhammad back to LA.

ezau
11-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Been here before as a franchise. Lakers epically failed in 06 after being up 3-1 and got swept in 07 by Nash and Fagtoni. We'll be back, but I think this time it might take a long while.

It depends how long Jim wants to keep the keys. The sooner he gives it someone else, the better the Lakers' chances to recover, tbh.

Splits
11-22-2013, 05:18 AM
Idiots are deluded to think the league won't allow the Lakers to suck ass for as many years as they lick ass. Just look at NY and Boston, they are both DOOMED and faggot cocksucker Laker fan who believes "that can't happen to us we're LA" is in for a grand surprise. You have idiot ownership and an idiot coach and unless you fix that you're fucked.

Rogue
11-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Spurs can still win games even without Jim, like they can always find out the best way to get all their talents involved in the game plan. I think spurs future will depend on Pop, or depend on whether they can carry on Pop's basketball philosophy. The spurs can remain a playoff team even with average talents imho, and it wasn't total blind luck that the spurs seemed to always draft the best yet underrated talents from the late 1st or even 2nd round. If Manu were drafted in Houston I doubt he would've achieved such success with the Rockets as he did in San Antonio, probably he would've turned out to be another V-Span, tbh

ezau
11-26-2013, 09:33 PM
So, let's talk about how the Lakers can win a championship this year:lol after Fredo gave Kirby that extension.

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 09:42 PM
I guess they're grateful for the Time Warner Deal, that's suppose to be the answer to everything.

Spurs can still win games even without Jim, like they can always find out the best way to get all their talents involved in the game plan. I think spurs future will depend on Pop, or depend on whether they can carry on Pop's basketball philosophy. The spurs can remain a playoff team even with average talents imho, and it wasn't total blind luck that the spurs seemed to always draft the best yet underrated talents from the late 1st or even 2nd round. If Manu were drafted in Houston I doubt he would've achieved such success with the Rockets as he did in San Antonio, probably he would've turned out to be another V-Span, tbh
:tu

DMC
11-26-2013, 10:29 PM
The "league" will offer an exception to LA to allow them to retool on the fly. They will squeeze in under the rules with some shady shit and there will be complaints and then it will be business as usual. It's a business, after all. You cannot allow your petty rules to undermine your profit margin.

DMC
11-26-2013, 10:30 PM

The NBA would be fine if the Lakers disappeared. Someone would replace them in LA.