PDA

View Full Version : Any of you drive on highway 75 in McKinney?

Jacob1983
11-22-2013, 04:21 AM
It's gonna be a clusterfuck if there is any freezing precipation in McKinney and the surrounding areas. McKinney is Constructionville USA. Stupid hillbillies that think they are invincible to losing control of their cars are going to go fast as hell even with ice on the road. When they realize that they shouldn't do that, they are going to hit their brakes very fast and swerve into those concrete barriers which will cause numerous wrecks. Why didn't the dumbasses in Collin County improve highway 75 ten years ago or at least start the improvement? Why wait when your county has double or tripled its population in a decade? Totally unprepared.

Rogue
11-22-2013, 08:45 AM
Having doubled or tripled its population in a decade shows why those people are dumbasses and why no one even think about those problems you've just addressed, bro. Dumbasses will reproduce abusively while the smart ones will breed in accordance with the earth's limit and tolerance, and the smartest people don't reproduce at all, like you, me and Isaac Newton.

m>s
11-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Yeah dude I was stuck in traffic there a couple weeks ago. This was in normal conditions, if there's ice just stay home

Lincoln
11-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Yeah I live in McKinney the highway fuckin sucks

Can't wait till they finally add another lane

Rogue
11-23-2013, 07:18 PM
the biggest problem concerning traffic is that there're too many bitches driving cars on roads these days. the world outside the kitchen is just too rough and dangerous for them two-legged animals who have no dick between their legs imho. And they also endanger other people's lives when they're driving cars because it doesn't only rarely happens when a bitch mis-treads the throttle thinking it was brake and rushes into a crowd of people killing a dozen and injuring even more. Sand niggres don't allow bitches to drive cars as well as many other things, I think that if there's something we should learn from them sand niggres, the way they treat their bitches shall be that thing before all imho.

DMC
11-23-2013, 11:44 PM
yeeeehaaaaaawwww. Stay outta my way.

http://debo75.smugmug.com/Other/Random/Calendar-094/489589189_Gaksr-L.jpg

Put a brush guard on it and it looks like one I just traded in (the truck, not the ho)

Jacob1983
11-24-2013, 01:41 AM
It's too fucking narrow from Virginia Parkway to Eldorado Parkway. You have to be very careful not hit the barriers or cars in the left/right lane.

CubanMustGo
11-24-2013, 01:43 AM
They had just started on that dog when we left McKinney 5+ years ago. Hard to believe it's still under construction.

Jacob1983
11-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Yep, and they still have a long time before it's completed. I think 75 will still be fucked up after Obama finishes Bush's 4th term.