PDA

View Full Version : rosceo p coltrane shoots into a van full of children

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 11:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtkkdgR7pU

its no doubt the mother should have just took her ticket and continued on the trip and she deserves to have her children taken away. props to the son for standing up for his mama. i'm sure ya'll would have done the same thing.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-22-2013, 11:09 AM
The Rev's back in business. Congrats on having a purpose......yet again. :lol

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 11:15 AM
The Rev's back in business. Congrats on having a purpose......yet again. :lol

is your purpose to follow me around calling me rev? lol if you wanna be my deacon then the job is yours. this is a viral story so chill.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Poor kid should never have been put in that situation to stand up for his mama. He should have been taught by his mother the proper way to handle himself around police. I would give my kids away before letting them believe they need to stand up for me when I'm being a blatant dumbass.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-22-2013, 11:20 AM
I follow you around because you're a jackass :lol
plain and simple

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM
Poor kid should never have been put in that situation to stand up for his mama. He should have been taught by his mother the proper way to handle himself around police. I would give my kids away before letting them believe they need to stand up for me when I'm being a blatant dumbass.

yup its unfortunate for the kids and i heard they're in state custody now. hopefully they're not separated and can hopefully re unify with family. but it seems suspicious of the mother to be in such a hurry. either way, she was neglectful for putting her kids in that position and that cop was reckless as hell for shooting at that van. the entire situation could have been handled a lot better on both sides.

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 11:21 AM
I follow you around because you're a jackass :lol
plain and simple

there are a lot of jackasses here but i'm the only one that gets under ya skin. win for me?

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 11:35 AM
yup its unfortunate for the kids and i heard they're in state custody now. hopefully they're not separated and can hopefully re unify with family. but it seems suspicious of the mother to be in such a hurry. either way, she was neglectful for putting her kids in that position and that cop was reckless as hell for shooting at that van. the entire situation could have been handled a lot better on both sides.

And I didn't mean to ignore the fact that the cops were assholes. But I just can't understand why that woman who apparently has a bit of sense (traveling with all her children in a well maintained vehicle, they are dressed well, she is soft spoken and expresses herself well) would not have made sure that her kid knew backwards and forwards the risks of being a 14 yr old, black male in the presence of white cops. It's crazy.

Viva Las Espuelas
11-22-2013, 11:51 AM
there are a lot of jackasses here but i'm the only one that gets under ya skin. win for me?

Because you remind me of another jackass.

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 12:01 PM
And I didn't mean to ignore the fact that the cops were assholes. But I just can't understand why that woman who apparently has a bit of sense (traveling with all her children in a well maintained vehicle, they are dressed well, she is soft spoken and expresses herself well) would not have made sure that her kid knew backwards and forwards the risks of being a 14 yr old, black male in the presence of white cops. It's crazy.

i didn't think you were ignoring that. i think its pretty obvious. the mom's behavior was weird to me as well and its hard to explain what was going on in her mind. but we should know how trigger happy cops are. the first cop was pretty respectful up until she pulled off.

Because you remind me of another jackass.

this thread has nothing to do with race, doggie. its a viral news story that is all over the news.

Spur|n|Austin
11-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Why the hell did the mother drive away in the first place? A simple speeding ticket turned into this crap..

Leetonidas
11-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Why the hell did the mother drive away in the first place? A simple speeding ticket turned into this crap..

I think I read that there was drug paraphernalia in the car. Still, shooting at a car with children in it is fucking stupid. Shooting at anyone not committing a violent or life threatening act is equally retarded. Shot at for driving away? This bitch is gonna be rich though

Spur|n|Austin
11-22-2013, 12:29 PM
I think I read that there was drug paraphernalia in the car. Still, shooting at a car with children in it is fucking stupid. Shooting at anyone not committing a violent or life threatening act is equally retarded. Shot at for driving away? This bitch is gonna be rich though

Come down to Austin for a dose of trigger happy cops, it's actually become quite a problem here.

Leetonidas
11-22-2013, 12:32 PM
I was there not too long ago and I saw so many cops downtown harassing people. Glad I know how to handle my shit

hehateme
11-22-2013, 01:10 PM
All this for arguing over a ticket...what a shame.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:30 PM

Well it is stupid for shooting at the van -

but it is a no-win for the cops.

#1) The mother evaded police - so she already broke the law.
#2) The mother put her kids in danger doing that - because the cop was placing her under arrest.
#3) When the cop told her to turn around and face the vehicle - she was under arrest - so in fleeing - she is putting the
kids in danger.
#4) again - do not agree in shooting at the van - but - let us say that the mom is fleeing and she wrecks the van and kills the kids-

guess who will be blamed?

yup the cops - "why did the cops allow a fleeing felon drive away and kill those kids!"

What if they weren't her kids? How would the cops know who or what was in that van?

#5) The delinquent 14 y.o should have stayed in the car or actually talked sense to the mother - not go after the cop.

Bad handling on both sides - but the mom ain't getting shit - she caused most of this.

RandomGuy
11-22-2013, 01:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWtkkdgR7pU

its no doubt the mother should have just took her ticket and continued on the trip and she deserves to have her children taken away. props to the son for standing up for his mama. i'm sure ya'll would have done the same thing.

I don't think she deserves to have her kids taken away.

The police had a duty to de-escalate the situation, and they let their emotions get the better of them. Once they started bashing the minivan, they were essentially attacking them.

I am not sure I could blame her for trying to get out of there. Fault there is definitely mixed. She did some stupid shit, but the cop could have chosen to de-escalate as well.

Stupid shit all around, but the duty on the police for restraint is far greater, IMO.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:44 PM

The police had a duty to de-escalate the situation, and they let their emotions get the better of them. Once they started bashing the minivan, they were essentially attacking them.

I am not sure I could blame her for trying to get out of there. Fault there is definitely mixed. She did some stupid shit, but the cop could have chosen to de-escalate as well.

Stupid shit all around, but the duty on the police for restraint is far greater, IMO.

Except you are not looking at this objectively.

The vehicle and the woman - were part of a situation. The cops had no idea what was in the van or what she was attempting to hide by fleeing.
As far as they knew - she was suspicious and had already fled - they had to investigate what was in the van and the van was locked.

So if a suspect is fleeing and attempting to hide something they had a duty to uncover whatever was being hidden. It was part of a possible crime scene.

She deserves to have her kids taken away - because she put them in danger. What if during the chase she crashed and burned and killed everybody?

"LET'S BLAME THE POLICE FOR CHASING HER!"

No win situation - all the time for the police.

It is what it is.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 01:47 PM

You're right. There is no doubt the police were aware there were children in the vehicle. Their safety is more important than anything else that could have been in there.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:50 PM
You're right. There is no doubt the police were aware there were children in the vehicle. Their safety is more important than anything else that could have been in there.

Yes - but what if the children were not her children and she was some psycho felon who had kidnapped them?

Then she drove off and killed them?

"stupid cops - why didn't they break the windows and save the kidnapped kids?"

No win. Every day. Everything the media airs. Cops to blame.

clambake
11-22-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes - but what if the children were not her children and she was some psycho felon who had kidnapped them?

Then she drove off and killed them?

"stupid cops - why didn't they break the windows and save the kidnapped kids?"

No win. Every day. Everything the media airs. Cops to blame.

wow

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:58 PM
wow

You disagree?

clambake
11-22-2013, 01:59 PM
yes

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 02:02 PM
yes

ok which part?

How did the cops know they were her kids?
How did they know she hadn't just escaped from the asylum?
How did they know there weren't dead bodies inside the van that she was trying desperately to keep the cops from searching?

Who would be to blame if any of the above were true and she killed them all?

The cops.

clambake
11-22-2013, 02:03 PM
yep. kid gets out to defend your psycho kidnapping killer.

brilliant theory.

Proxy
11-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Went overboard with bashing the window, but I imagine you have to assume there's something really bad about this lady if she's trying that hard to resist arrest. Shooting at the car though... completely inexcusable seeing as there was no threat to the officers.

the mom is a mongoloid. She deserves shit as does the cop that shot at the van

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 02:07 PM
BTW, he's clearly not shooting into the van. I think he's shooting for the gas tank with the hopes of sploding all of them at once.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 02:25 PM
Fuck the police and anyone that supports them.

Katherine Robinson
11-22-2013, 02:58 PM
I feel for those children, their mother and older brother are terrible people for putting them in that situation.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 03:55 PM
I feel for those children, their mother and older brother are terrible people for putting them in that situation.

older brother just using his instincts that he no doubt developed due to lack of proper education.

Not being racist dumb mexicans and whites do the same shit. But let's be real driving into wrong way traffic with your kids is just as dumb

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:02 PM
BTW, he's clearly not shooting into the van. I think he's shooting for the gas tank with the hopes of sploding all of them at once.

:lol

ok that was a little funny