11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
:lmao

Blake
11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Oh great. Another circle jerk thread

rolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 11:59 AM
Oh Blake, this is for the ladies to enjoy.

Shooo, go away.

Blake
11-22-2013, 12:00 PM

Shooo, go away.

Lady circle jerk?

huh. Who knew.

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 12:03 PM

Shooo, go away.

Go take your poison elsewhere.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 12:05 PM
Okay then Blake, stick around. But show us your tits!! :)

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 12:05 PM

m>s
11-22-2013, 12:22 PM
I don't get the humor ITT

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Nothing screams butthurt troll - more than a poster I had never heard of until about a month ago -

suddenly come out of nowhere and start a little flame war. :lmao

Nothing screams butthurt more than a random poster crying and whining and rallying other like minded posters -
and the point of this bitch fest - was complaining about shitty threads and circle-jerks -

and then do nothing but start shitty threads and circle- jerks. :lmao

Nothing screams unattractive female - more than women who hang out at a board that is 98% male - and try to be "popular"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

As far as man boobs -

after I lost around 500 lbs - no one can actually tell if they are man-boobs or real boobs -

I think they are actually "funt approved" boobs!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Nothing screams "SBM WE MISS YOU" ? more than starting threads with my name in the title!!!!

Thanks girls - I love you too!!!!!!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Show us your tits :D

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Show us your tits :D

Sure, go to the gtg!

Find a sancho yet?

benefactor
11-22-2013, 01:04 PM
TPark tbh.

hehateme
11-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Better watch out, you will hurt his moobs feelings.

Bugs Bunny
11-22-2013, 01:11 PM
ehh, Elmer Fudd?

Elmer Fudd
11-22-2013, 01:13 PM
ehh, Elmer Fudd?

I got you, you wabbit stew, you!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:14 PM
lol

marini martini
11-22-2013, 01:20 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself;Long,long time lurker here...great-great site...spend way too much time in here so i thought I had to finally sign up.

Been a Spurs fan since the Red/White/Blue BB days ...lived in L.A. for many,many years and had a lot of run-ins with Lakers fans over my allegiance to the spurs,blah,blah...

Hope you all accept me here, even if I have some huge man-boobs! :(

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:38 PM

Awesome.

Thanks for proving my claim - that I came in here in good faith and tried being courteous!

I saw some other butthurt poster post that same quote on the Spurs forum - and I felt the same way.

Thanks again.

Gives me motivation to continue! It must be very effective when every day brings a new - out of the woodwork - troll - who is also butthurt and bleeding.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 01:50 PM
LOL everyone who bashes SBM is really just butthurt over his awesomeness.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
LOL everyone who bashes SBM is really just butthurt over his awesomeness.

Not at all. But - for a minute - let us be honest = if you are capable.

You go somewhere or visit a site and people flame you, curse you, insult you.

Then another, then another.

Fine - I understand - you are a clique - you have friends here, you know each other, like each other - don't fuck with each other - but you fuck with anyone who isn't in that clique.

You don't have to deal with this - you go along with the clique. Good for you.

Some people run away. Some people kiss ass and conform to the clique.

I don't.

So it is what it is. You wanna fuck with a stranger for no reason other than I am not in the clique.

When did I ever insult you maalox? I mean before you started flaming me unprovoked?

I never did. Same with Judy. Same with almost every troll in here. Yet - there ^ you are doing it to me.

Are you honest enough to see this?

I doubt it.

It is what it is.

Deal with it.

clambake
11-22-2013, 01:58 PM
talk about butthurt

Fat boy
11-22-2013, 01:59 PM
:flipoff all of you!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 01:59 PM
talk about butthurt

Just real talk.

Something you are incapable of doing. Understood. Trolls will troll will troll.

lol

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 02:00 PM
:flipoff all of you!

Nice breasts bro!

hehateme
11-22-2013, 02:06 PM
damn silvermoobs mystix...settle down brah. Getting trolled by the female posters and taking the bait is probably the worst thing you did.

Dicktater
11-22-2013, 02:22 PM
Man boobs, not a problemo.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 02:22 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 02:32 PM
I got man boobs in my scrotumn
You wanna see my package just PM me.

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Nothing screams butthurt troll - more than a poster I had never heard of until about a month ago -

Nothing screams butthurt more than a random poster crying and whining and rallying other like minded posters -
and the point of this bitch fest - was complaining about shitty threads and circle-jerks -

Nothing screams unattractive female - more than women who hang out at a board that is 98% male - and try to be "popular"

As far as man boobs -

after I lost around 500 lbs - no one can actually tell if they are man-boobs or real boobs -

Nothing screams "SBM WE MISS YOU" ? more than starting threads with my name in the title!!!!

Just show us your tits.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 03:12 PM

Fine - I understand - you are a clique - you have friends here, you know each other, like each other - don't fuck with each other - but you fuck with anyone who isn't in that clique.

I don't.

So it is what it is. You wanna fuck with a stranger for no reason other than I am not in the clique.

When did I ever insult you maalox? I mean before you started flaming me unprovoked?

I never did. Same with Judy. Same with almost every troll in here. Yet - there ^ you are doing it to me.

I doubt it.

It is what it is.

Deal with it.

maybe they fuck with you cause they think you suck

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Now the dude is talking about "cliques". LMFAO.................

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Instructive troll job. :tu

DJR210
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM
Lady circle jerk?

huh. Who knew.

Circle rub tbh.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 03:37 PM

Cool. Maybe.

In which case - we all do - as all I did was turn the tables on you.

Again.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Cool. Maybe.

Again.
cool, maybe we do all suck but the point was that "they think you suck" not that we actually do. so let's see JudynTX mrsmaalox do I suck

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
cool, maybe we do all suck but the point was that "they think you suck" not that we actually do. so let's see JudynTX (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13771) mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468) do I suck

Ok - maybe to some really insecure and unattractive fat girls - I suck.

I can live with that.

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Cool. Maybe.

Again.Then you got the tables turned on you.

Again.

And it worked.

Again.

CuckingFunt
11-22-2013, 03:46 PM

I don't.

I doubt it.

It is what it is.

Deal with it.

This is officially getting sad.

Trainwreck2100
Ok - maybe to some really insecure and unattractive fat girls - I suck.

I can live with that.

so long as you realize it has nothing to do with "cliques"

JudynTX
Ok to some I'm really insecure and unattractive - I suck.

I can live with that.

Good, cause you only live once.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 03:49 PM
Then you got the tables turned on you.

Again.

And it worked.

Again.

Except is isn't.

Just a circle- jerk like the ones you bitched and moaned about.

No worries - bring it.

Blake
11-22-2013, 03:53 PM
This is officially getting sad.

Getting?

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 03:56 PM
one thing for muthafucking sho....if SBM is Avante it doesn't matter because Judy and Maloox certainly want to tag team and fuck this dude... without a doubt...they're horny MILF's I'm jealous of SBM / Avante...they've been dick riding him for a min....and he's not even trying..Kool is taking notes :rollin

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 03:56 PM
one thing for muthafucking sho....if SBM is Avante it doesn't matter because Judy and Maloox certainly want to tag team and fuck this dude... without a doubt...they're horny MILF's I'm jealous of SBM / Avante...they've been dick riding him for a min....and he's not even trying..Kool is taking notes :rollin

no you're not

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 03:58 PM

Don't worry Kool -

... we can flip for it -

:rollin:rollin

Or just take em tbh - same difference!

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:03 PM
Don't worry Kool -

... we can flip for it -

Or just take em tbh - same difference!

in all seriousness...One day fucking 2 old GILF's will be added to my bucket list....

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Ladies got all these horny youngsta's tripping over each other to get some "high mileage" pussy -

and they come after

THE SBM

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:05 PM

Yeah :rolleyes

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:06 PM
in all seriousness...One day fucking 2 old GILF's will be added to my bucket list....

Emphasis on the old

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM
Ladies got all these horny youngsta's tripping over each other to get some "high mileage" pussy -

and they come after

THE SBM

ain't nothing wrong with high mileage tbh....the older women are teachers....I like experienced women

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Emphasis on the old

in fairness if I would be willing to even consider fucking Maloox and Judy....it should be taken as a compliment

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Don't flatter yourself.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM
ain't nothing wrong with high mileage tbh....the older women are teachers....I like experienced women

No worries -

do your thing - there is worthwhile pussy - and then there is "expendable -rainy day high mileage" pussy.

I will take a "wild" guess that two wives in a roomful of boys aren't the first type.

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM

This Kool Aid fella is pretty funny :lol

I don't know what flavor you are son, but back at my ranch in Crawford, Texas we like to drink lime kool aid, from fresh lime kool aid packets straight off the shelf at HEB.

I'll burn the NSA file we got on you. You make me laugh. I'll keep the file on lil Blakie an ol Chumpie's sexcapades though, they need help. :tu

I'm George W Bush and I approve this flavor. :tu

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:12 PM
in fairness if I would be willing to even consider fucking Maloox and Judy....it should be taken as a compliment

Oh they are both "moist" just reading about you fantasizing about them - why else are they in here?

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:13 PM
This Kool Aid fella is pretty funny hehehe

I don't know what flavor you are son, but back at my ranch in Crawford, Texas we like t drink lime kool aid.

I'll burn the NSA file we got on you. You make me laugh. I'll keep the file on lil Blakie an ol Chumpie's sex escapades though, they need help. :tu

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Oh they are both "moist" just reading about you fantasizing about them - why else are they in here?

Maybe we are Spurs fans huh? Fucking moron.

SA210
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
This Kool Aid fella is pretty funny :lol

I don't know what flavor you are son, but back at my ranch in Crawford, Texas we like to drink lime kool aid, from fresh lime kool aid packets straight off the shelf at HEB.

I'll burn the NSA file we got on you. You make me laugh. I'll keep the file on lil Blakie an ol Chumpie's sexcapades though, they need help. :tu

:rollin:lmao

Koolaid_Man
No worries -

do your thing - there is worthwhile pussy - and then there is "expendable -rainy day high mileage" pussy.

I will take a "wild" guess that two wives in a roomful of boys aren't the first type.

I bet women like Judy and Maloox are some real sugar plums in the winter time....look past your beef with them... them taking me in...shaving me...bathing me...giving me some warm milk and a bowl of porridge would be acceptable...I bet they have warm soft bodies...

sometimes I get fed up young girls..besides you're more likely to be eating another man's sperm with them younger girls as opposed to the older ones...the older ones are generally cleaner

Trainwreck2100

To defend themselves from what they view as a most like nauseating accusation of them being attracted to you

silverblk mystix
Maybe we are Spurs fans huh? Fucking moron.

Whoa, sweetie wait a sec -

I thought you were enjoying this little circle jerk - wanna see my breastasses?

I might give you a "hate" fuck and turn you out - but then you would follow me around like a little lost puppy!

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:17 PM
The "clique" has shown up. One circle jerk tag teaming coming up.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:17 PM

My mouth is extremely moist with vomit at the thought of anything sexual involving either one of you.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:18 PM
I bet women like Judy and Maloox are some real sugar plums in the winter time....look past your beef with them... them taking me in...shaving me...bathing me...giving me some warm milk and a bowl of porridge would be acceptable...I bet they have warm soft bodies...

sometimes I get fed up young girls..besides you're more likely to be eating another man's sperm with them younger girls as opposed to the older ones...the older ones are generally cleaner

What if FUNT was thrown in there as a wild card?

Bubble bath kool & milf city!!!!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
To defend themselves from what they view as a most like nauseating accusation of them being attracted to you

Sorry chawlie - no go -

Judy started this circle-jerk and squealed like a little teenager in heat when all you trolls circle-jerked...

Are you suddenly gonna go the "let's be civil" way - you fuckin' hypocrite?

Let the butthurt flow.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:20 PM
My mouth is extremely moist with vomit at the thought of anything sexual involving either one of you.

Your mouth will do for now!

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:21 PM

What if FUNT was thrown in there as a wild card?

Bubble bath kool & milf city!!!!

I wouldn't know what to do with Maloox, Judy and Funt...my dick just might fall off and my heart burn out from the great ecstasy and pleasure..that's just way too much experience at one time...I just don't think I could handle it... 2 experienced MILF's past their prime plus Funt....shoot me now!!!!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't know what to do with Maloox, Judy and Funt...my dick just might fall off and my heart burn out from the great ecstasy and pleasure..that's just way too much experience at one time...I just don't think I could handle it... 2 experienced MILF's past their prime plus Funt....shoot me now!!!!

Aw, you can do it!

I believe in you!!!!

No holds barred!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Where'd all the "this is getting sad" trolls run to?

Oh yeah - it's only fun when YOU do the circle-jerking huh?

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 04:27 PM

Now I know why they call you trainwreck boy. Looks like a crazy Loco Motive powerdrived your face all to high hell.

I haven't seen a face look like that since last time my doggie showed me his anal warts.

I'm George W Bush and I approve trainwreck getting plastic surgery :tu

http://i40.tinypic.com/2mnrl3a.jpg

silverblk mystix
Instructive troll job. :tu

Where is this cheerleading pussy at now?

Trainwreck2100
Sorry chawlie - no go -

Judy started this circle-jerk and squealed like a little teenager in heat when all you trolls circle-jerked...

Are you suddenly gonna go the "let's be civil" way - you fuckin' hypocrite?

Let the butthurt flow.

what are you basing that conclusion on? Nowhere in my post was "let's be civil". How do you even come to that conclusion

You asked a question and I answered

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:28 PM
Now I know why they call you trainwreck boy. Looks like a crazy Loco Motive powerdrived your face all to high hell.

I haven't seen a face look like that since last time my doggie showed me his anal warts.

?THIS LOSER? is taking shots at me?

bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Trainwreck2100

sup mouse

SA210

Koolaid_Man

^ wow..awesome early gagging reflex at the thought of a deep throat?

SA210
11-22-2013, 04:29 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollinHoly Fuck! :lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:30 PM
^ wow..awesome early gagging reflex at the thought of a deep throat?

Not every day that you get such a nice invitation as: "my mouth is extremely moist"

Except Blake when he looks into chumpie's eyes!!!!!

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:31 PM
I'm going home to my husband now. Continue to post in a thread about man breasts.

Blake
Where'd all the "this is getting sad" trolls run to?

Oh yeah - it's only fun when YOU do the circle-jerking huh?

How many more times do you want to hear that you're pathetic

DisAsTerBot
emoticon crew assemble!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm going home to my husband now. Continue to post in a thread about man breasts.

that's sad....if you ever need to step out and get some young buck...you know my ST handle ;-)

silverblk mystix
You know Judy

if you do go to this gtg -

it might end up being a better party than I originally thought!

Who knew you were this "feisty"

Don't worry sweetie - I will treat you like the pig you are baby!

Like the pig you really are!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
?THIS LOSER?

what shots?

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Not every day that you get such a nice invitation as: "my mouth is extremely moist"

yeah the first thing I thought is this bitch can suck a mean dick..no disrespect Maloox you know I cut for you...but dam you making me catch feelings :p:

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:33 PM

My condolences to your husband!

:lmao:lmao

Guess this circle-jerk you planned went a little south baby!

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:34 PM
emoticon crew assemble!!!

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:34 PM
No, it went according to plan.

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 04:35 PM
what shots?

Hello America, SpursTalk posters and the world,

I have to come clean about one of my programs that didn't work. Because obviously there was a Child Left Behind..

http://i41.tinypic.com/244wi6h.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/317e1d3.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:36 PM

Maalox, your girl left you alone in a roomful of nasty boyz-

What will you do-

FIRST!!!!!!!

SA210

lol where did chumpie run tbh

Koolaid_Man
Trainwreck is in here making a total and absolute fool of himself...he's in here kissing ass like Judy and Maloox gonna give him some pussy....like I told him before he should bend over on his screen name

silverblk mystix
yeah the first thing I thought is this bitch can suck a mean dick..no disrespect Maloox you know I cut for you...but dam you making me catch feelings :p:

She is all alone in here kool -

Tear it up!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Trainwreck is in here making a total and absolute fool of himself...he's in here kissing ass like Judy and Maloox gonna give him some pussy....like I told him before he should bend over on his screen name

Captain sav-a-ho!

SA210
11-22-2013, 04:40 PM

I have to come clean about one of my programs that didn't work. Because obviously there was a Child Left Behind..

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1616308/rofl-seizure-o.gif

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:40 PM

holee shit!!!!!

Shit talkin' faggot gettin owned!

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Maalox, your girl left you alone in a roomful of nasty boyz-

What will you do-

FIRST!!!!!!!

In case you haven't noticed I'm in here by myself (the only female) most of the time. I don't need an emoticon crew to validate what I post.

Koolaid_Man
She is all alone in here kool -

Tear it up!

OK Maloox....no running from that BBC....you ready baby....let's go....legs behind your head...:

Hu4Mxs_I-rE

silverblk mystix
Just show us your tits.

Right here - come `ere -

where'd she go -

I had something for her

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:43 PM
In case you haven't noticed I'm in here by myself (the only female) most of the time. I don't need an emoticon crew to validate what I post.

So you are sayin' you want some...ok.

SA210
11-22-2013, 04:44 PM
holee shit!!!!!

Shit talkin' faggot gettin owned!

literally lmfao

Where'd he go tbh :lmao

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:45 PM
literally lmfao

Where'd he go tbh :lmao

some emoticons for the ladies - I think this gets them "going" - you know "biblically"

Koolaid_Man
Judy I would marinate on that clit....wide tongue....long strokes baby ;-)...it would be a total vag rejuvenation...like surgery

DisAsTerBot
trolled by the girls of the club :tu

silverblk mystix
OK Maloox....no running from that BBC....you ready baby....let's go....legs behind your head...:

Hu4Mxs_I-rE

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:46 PM
trolled by the girls of the club :tu

Another captain sav-a-ho!!!!!

DisAsTerBot
11-22-2013, 04:49 PM
ive never seen the girls troll anyone here. four pages, pretty good :tu

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:49 PM

As far as man boobs -

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:50 PM
I not trippin at all..but I'm trying to set up a 5-way before the end of this year....Kool + 4 bitches...I have 2 bi girls already down I'm trying to get the final 2 on board...it's something I've always wanted to do and it's bout to go down soon...

mrsmaalox
So you are sayin' you want some...ok.

It's this kind of twisted nonsense that makes others know you suck.

Trainwreck2100
I don't even like Judy or maalox. And I wasn't defending them.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:51 PM
ive never seen the girls troll anyone here. four pages, pretty good :tu

as long as I can make their pussies wet I'm good....I just want them to recognize what their missing...them dues they fucking with ain't hitting that shit right

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:53 PM

why don't you like them...I love em...I wish we had more women on this fucking site

silverblk mystix
I not trippin at all..but I'm trying to set up a 5-way before the end of this year....Kool + 4 bitches...I have 2 bi girls already down I'm trying to get the final 2 on board...it's something I've always wanted to do and it's bout to go down soon...

No worries kool -

I hereby donate these two girls in here. Done. Maalox, Judy - you are hereby gifted to one -Kool - to do as he pleases.

All yours. Go to town.

cantthinkofanything
as long as I can make their pussies wet I'm good....I just want them to recognize what their missing...them dues they fucking with ain't hitting that shit right

I bet you've got the biggest man breasts of them all and you shove them into your XLL Wonder Woman underoo bra and pay the bums on 32nd to pull them out and give you purple nurples all day. All fucking day.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:54 PM
clarification we always have M>S and DJR210 pussy asses :lol

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 04:54 PM
what shots?

Hey trainwrecked fella, and I thought I was "special"

Face forward fella. We said the camera is this way.

http://i39.tinypic.com/25i981z.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2liiou0.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:55 PM
I bet you've got the biggest man breasts of them all and you shove them into your XLL Wonder Woman underoo bra and pay the bums on 32nd to pull them out and give you purple nurples all day. All fucking day.

whatever your fantasy homie

cantthinkofanything

and then you home and draw faces on them with Sharpie markers and have round open table discussions with them about Deal or No Deal.

silverblk mystix
Hey trainwrecked fella, and I thought I was "special"

Face forward fella. We said the camera is this way.

http://i39.tinypic.com/25i981z.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2liiou0.jpg

SA210
11-22-2013, 04:56 PM
Oh my God :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:57 PM

It's the only way he can rationalize the fact that so many individuals think he's a douchebag---if you are against him it has to be because you are part of a clique or a bully. No way could anyone possibly dislike him on his own merits.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 04:57 PM
It's this kind of twisted nonsense that makes others know you suck.

But man boobs is a really intelligent and respectful thread started by the ladies, amirite?

Sorry your female circle butthurt jerk went south.

Sux to be you.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 04:58 PM
No worries kool -

I hereby donate these two girls in here. Done. Maalox, Judy - you are hereby gifted to one -Kool - to do as he pleases.

All yours. Go to town.

not for this event though...these gonna be tight bodies....when I'm writing stuff off the bucket list it has to be perfect...that's just the conceitedness in me

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 04:59 PM
why don't you like them...I love em...I wish we had more women on this fucking site

They're part of the reason this place is shit. (no offense). I'm assuming that mouse feels the same way. Which is why he's pulling his whole shock and awe

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 05:00 PM
not for this event though...these gonna be tight bodies....when I'm writing stuff off the bucket list it has to be perfect...that's just the conceitedness in me

Watermelon Jolly Ranchers don't taste like watermelon at all.

BillClinton
11-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Well, you know, all them trips to McD's did contribute to my now large breastesses giving me a non flattering look. But don't fret cause I'm still one ass grabbin old fool.

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 05:01 PM
They're part of the reason this place is shit. (no offense). I'm assuming that mouse feels the same way. Which is why he's pulling his whole shock and awe

The shock and awe is when he looks down his pants and sees the lice infestation.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 05:02 PM

real talk....you , mouse and others doing all this bull shit ass complaining are some MASSIVE fucking pussies....this ain't Rocket Science NIGGA!!! just enjoy the bullshit and banter or get the fuck off this site you sorry ass son a bitch...

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:02 PM
cantthinkof shit is not really helping the estrogen sluts

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 05:04 PM
I do believe all complainers needs a good ass kicking...Kori pinked me for a year and all I did was ask to smack her ass

apalisoc_9
11-22-2013, 05:05 PM
I have a six pack.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2cprozt.jpg

SA210
lol where did chumpie run tbh

cantthinkofanything
I do believe all complainers needs a good ass kicking...Kori pinked me for a year and all I did was ask to smack her ass

did you put her ass between your massive boobs and do the twist?

Koolaid_Man
^ In other word I didn't give shit..I still flirted with Kori even after pinking me...just the nigga in me...

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 05:06 PM
But man boobs is a really intelligent and respectful thread started by the ladies, amirite?

Sorry your female circle butthurt jerk went south.

Sux to be you.

I wasn't talking about the threads. It was about the stupid response that had nothing to do with my comment.

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 05:06 PM
did you put her ass between your massive boobs and do the twist?

in my dreams

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 05:07 PM
I wasn't talking about the threads. It was about the stupid response that had nothing to do with my comment.

Hey Yvonne *aka* Cinnamon Girl no need to splain yourself baby....I got your back ;-)

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 05:08 PM
real talk....you , mouse and others doing all this bull shit ass complaining are some MASSIVE fucking pussies....this ain't Rocket Science NIGGA!!! just enjoy the bullshit and banter or get the fuck off this site you sorry ass son a bitch...

I was talking about Judy and maalox not the other two. You asked why I don't like those two and I answered. But towards the two females its more indifference than disdain. Mouse is I'm assuming Gdub and has decided to wage war with me for some reason.

cantthinkofanything
in my dreams

that's hot...do you put your purple baboon nipples in her butt?

Bugs Bunny
Lady circle jerk?

huh. Who knew.

ehh, what's up cuck?

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:10 PM
I was talking about Judy and maalox not the other two. You asked why I don't like those two and I answered. But towards the two females its more indifference than disdain. Mouse is I'm assuming Gdub and has decided to wage war with me for some reason.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

mouse showed my troll face!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:11 PM
ehh, what's up cuck?

cuck ran away

Koolaid_Man
11-22-2013, 05:13 PM
that's hot...do you put your purple baboon nipples in her butt?

no....I got a wiff and threw up in her ass...the smell hit me like a ton of bricks

AngryMan
11-22-2013, 05:16 PM

Man....sit yo' koolaid suckin' ass down.

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
no....I got a wiff and threw up in her ass...the smell hit me like a ton of bricks

go on...

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 05:29 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

mouse showed my troll face!

Who's crying, I've had many dealings with mouse since the years of gtg. I've never seen him as someone who attacks for no reason. So this deviation from the mean has to have a trigger

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:35 PM
Who's crying, I've had many dealings with mouse since the years of gtg. I've never seen him as someone who attacks for no reason. So this deviation from the mean has to have a trigger

Or maybe you just suck pal?

Now how do you like it - fucker?

Ready to pile on like all trolls but whimper-wah ing like a little bitch now, right?

AngryMan
11-22-2013, 05:38 PM

Man....sit yo' koolaid suckin' ass down.

SA210
11-22-2013, 05:42 PM

Ready to pile on like all trolls but whimper-wah ing like a little bitch now, right?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/23266068.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:46 PM

wait - one more emoticon for all the bitches that whine about emoticons

fuck it - fuck you all

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:48 PM

little bitch

:rollin

Blake
11-22-2013, 05:50 PM

wait - one more emoticon for all the bitches that whine about emoticons

fuck it - fuck you all

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:r ollin:rollin

another day, another sbm meltdown

Damn you're stupid.

SA210
11-22-2013, 05:52 PM
another day, another blake meltdown

Damn I'm stupid.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:53 PM

Damn you're stupid.

What's up cuck?

SA210
:cry Who's crying :cry

http://i44.tinypic.com/33yon4g.jpg

silverblk mystix

Damn you're stupid.

Where'd your man run to?

Blake
11-22-2013, 05:54 PM
What's up cuck?

Your rage.

:madrun :madrun :madrun

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 05:54 PM

Blake
11-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Where'd your man run to?

I don't have one.

But I see your fluffer punched in and is going right to work.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 05:58 PM

if it was "because i just suck" he would have done it years ago in the many dealings i've had with him over the years, which i've already said multiple times.

silverblk mystix
I don't have one.

But I see your fluffer punched in and is going right to work.

your boyfriend was in here when you tried circle-jerking me -

why'd he run?

SA210
I don't have one.

So that's why your vag is so uptight :lol

Trainwreck2100

prove it

SA210
11-22-2013, 05:59 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

^^^ :lmao

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:00 PM
So that's why your vag is so uptight :lol

:lol:lmao

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 06:02 PM
your boyfriend was in here when you tried circle-jerking me -

why'd he run?

probably caught a wiff of your weenie cheese

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:02 PM
^^^ :lmao

oh that's right, you just make accusations and then when someone says you're wrong you just ignore it cause you're wrong like how you're going to edit this text out and replace it with something else that's not relevant to the conversation.

SA210
11-22-2013, 06:04 PM
oh that's right, you just make accusations and then when someone says you're wrong you just ignore it cause you're wrong like how you're going to edit this text out and replace it with something else that's not relevant to the conversation.

You're wrong. I didn't edit this ^^^

Keep crying though...you're showing your man tits. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:05 PM
You're wrong. I didn't edit this ^^^

Keep crying though...you're showing your man tits. :lmao

of course you didn't edit it, nowhere in that original post you are quoting did I say you were wrong, so you didn't have to ignore it.

SA210
11-22-2013, 06:06 PM
of course you didn't edit it, nowhere in that original post you are quoting did I say you were wrong, so you didn't have to ignore it.

Why are you angry?

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:07 PM
Why are you angry?

i'm not angry

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:10 PM

You could have minded your own business.

You could have said -(if you wanted to stick your fat face where it don't belong)
-- that's not cool starting a thread to flame someone else -

You could have said - "why these bitches starting shitty flaming threads?"

Instead - you came in here like a misinformed asshole and talked shit to me - when I didn't even start this fuckin thread -

So you get what you pay for asshole.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:14 PM
You could have minded your own business.

You could have said -(if you wanted to stick your fat face where it don't belong)
-- that's not cool starting a thread to flame someone else -

You could have said - "why these bitches starting shitty flaming threads?"

Instead - you came in here like a misinformed asshole and talked shit to me - when I didn't even start this fuckin thread -

So you get what you pay for asshole.

You could have not talked in absolutes.

You could have remembered that my original post wasn't that "you suck" but that "they think you suck." Something i acknowledged in your first reply to me.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:18 PM
You could have not talked in absolutes.

You could have remembered that my original post wasn't that "you suck" but that "they think you suck." Something i acknowledged in your first reply to me.

You could have also minded your own business if you were gonna pile on a circle jerk -

it was ok to pile on -

Now you don't like getting shat on, right?

Food for thought.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:22 PM
You could have also minded your own business if you were gonna pile on a circle jerk -

it was ok to pile on -

Now you don't like getting shat on, right?

Food for thought.
Not once did I "pile on" My only reference to you is that they think you suck and and thing with the vomit. Both of which were confirmed by them. So it's the truth, the truth isn't "piling on"

Leetonidas
11-22-2013, 06:23 PM
Oh look, Ace and Gary hijack another thread

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 06:25 PM
Not once did I "pile on" My only reference to you is that they think you suck and and thing with the vomit. Both of which were confirmed by them. So it's the truth, the truth isn't "piling on"

I'm George W Bush and I do not approve of Trainwrecks man boobs :td

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zg3uds.jpg

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:26 PM

Well - you have no idea what you are going on about -

Both of those posters - insulted me unprovoked - when I had never ever insulted them -

Ok -

So, the fact that they think I suck has nothing to do with how I treated them because I never even had any words for them until they came after me,

Which tells you all you need to know about them. Still you decided to do what?

Talk shit to me - when you didn't know the story.

This is the way it usually runs - posters come at you for no reason -- other than their buddies talk shit to you - so you just back up your buddies.

So - you chose a side - now deal with it.

You have flamed me before - again - unprovoked - because your buddies were flaming me -

So - now you went after the bull - and got the horns.

You get what you pay for.

Bitch.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:27 PM

i like that you compensated for the hair, but at least find a picture where the hues match

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:28 PM

Now, this is appropriate thread material!!!!!!!!

You fuck with the bull - you get the fuckin horns!!!!!!!!

SA210
11-22-2013, 06:29 PM

SA210
11-22-2013, 06:30 PM

silverblk mystix

SA210

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 06:31 PM

Both of those posters - insulted me unprovoked - when I had never ever insulted them -

Ok -

So, the fact that they think I suck has nothing to do with how I treated them because I never even had any words for them until they came after me,

This is the way it usually runs - posters come at you for no reason -- other than their buddies talk shit to you - so you just back up your buddies.

You have flamed me before - again - unprovoked - because your buddies were flaming me -

Bitch.

The truth doesn't choose sides, all I did was post the truth

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:34 PM
The truth doesn't choose sides, all I did was post the truth

You don't know those disengenous sluts - otherwise you would just stfu.

The truth is that they don't like that we have embarrassed the trolls.

That is the truth.

So, they can all bring it.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 06:35 PM

Ok -

Bitch.

Pathological

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Pathological

Yes you are.

Every word is true. But it is all good - I love giving it right back to you trolls!

DMC
11-22-2013, 06:39 PM

Ok -

Bitch.

Jesus fucking Christ put a gun in your mouth already.

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Amazing multiple meltdowns from sbm.

Bonus SA210 quoting and laughing at his own troll account's posts.

On top of all that they were obsessed with knowing my location the entire time.

Good thread.

Blake
11-22-2013, 07:06 PM

Bitch.

:lmao just awesome

clambake
11-22-2013, 07:07 PM
you'd have to be some world class asshole to get the girls hating on you.

Expert
11-22-2013, 09:23 PM
:lmao just awesome
more like the cow, right?

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 09:29 PM
Amazing multiple meltdowns from sbm.

Bonus SA210 quoting and laughing at his own troll account's posts.

On top of all that they were obsessed with knowing my location the entire time.

Good thread.

lolololol

your troll chicks went away pissed!

yes- great thread!

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 10:05 PM
lolololol

your troll chicks went away pissed!

yes- great thread!lol you're back in your man boobs thread.

the ST snitch
11-22-2013, 10:21 PM

Would you like me to report him to kori?

SA210
11-22-2013, 10:21 PM
lol there's that pussy that ran away, now he's back bc I made him

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 10:23 PM
lol sign into your troll account, junior.

My Space
11-22-2013, 10:31 PM
lol sign into your troll account, junior.

Your about as popular as my website.

SA210
11-22-2013, 10:32 PM
lol There's that pussy that ran away earlier. Made him come back, again

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Trolls back

My Space
11-22-2013, 10:35 PM
who is missing from this group?

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

My Space,
DMC,
silverblk mystix,
Biernutz,
Spurs da champs

SA210
11-22-2013, 10:37 PM
who is missing from this group?

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 0 guests)

My Space,
DMC,
silverblk mystix,
Biernutz,
Spurs da champs

Chump, he's hiding again bc I'm online :lol

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Chump, he's hiding again bc I'm online :lol

pussy ran again?

do we got him scared now?

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 10:41 PM
lol you're back in your man boobs thread.

And you shit your pants and ran again!

Now the women are fighting his battles!

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I like ol chumpie, but he's a weird one. My NSA file on chumpie's sexcapades with Blake will be studied for many centuries. :tu

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 10:44 PM
pants shitter shit pants again!

SA210
11-22-2013, 10:45 PM

Jake the Muss
11-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Mates,anyone seen Fuzzy?

Leetonidas
11-22-2013, 11:04 PM

dude takes this site way too seriously. lol victim's mentality. lol thinking anyone's getting "the horns" from some prison guard on ST :lol no one thinks twice about ST when they're not surfing it but as evidenced by the fact these two semen shields have been posting and crying about the same shit for months now, they obviously have some serious ST-related anxiety/trauma in real life

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:06 PM
dude takes this site way too seriously. lol victim's mentality. lol thinking anyone's getting "the horns" from some prison guard on ST :lol no one thinks twice about ST when they're not surfing it but as evidenced by the fact these two semen shields have been posting and crying about the same shit for months now, they obviously have some serious ST-related anxiety/trauma in real life

Idiot - you got more posts than I do -

fail.

The butthurt is coming from all the trolls now. :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:07 PM
I like ol chumpie, but he's a weird one. My NSA file on chumpie's sexcapades with Blake will be studied for many centuries. :tu

:lmaolol laughing at his own troll account post again.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:08 PM
lol laughing at his own troll account post again.

Why so scared chumpie?

Why the shit pants again?

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Mates,anyone seen Fuzzy?And SBM logs into his troll account too.

Needs all the help he can get, I guess.

Leetonidas
11-22-2013, 11:09 PM
Idiot - you got more posts than I do -

fail.

The butthurt is coming from all the trolls now. :lmao

I also joined 5 years before you did. Fucking dipshit prison guard :lmao

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:09 PM
And SBM logs into his troll account too.

Needs all the help he can get, I guess.

The only troll is you though.

A career.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:10 PM
I also joined 5 years before you did. Fucking dipshit prison guard :lmao

But you are butthurt and I had no idea who you are -:lmao

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:11 PM
The only troll is you though.

A career.You fall for it every time, Mooby Dick.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:12 PM
You fall for it every time, Mooby Dick.

You got women fighting your battles?

lol

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 11:13 PM
lol laughing at his own troll account post again.

Hi David, your NSA file is pretty huge. In fact, me and my administrations and NSA department have been canvassing the Central Texas area - looking for known troubled cyberstalkers such as yourself.

m>s
anyone here notice it's friday night and you fags are in here being fags on the internet? fags!

ChumpDumper
You got women fighting your battles?

lolYou have SA210 fighting yours.

Doesn't seem fair to you, I agree.

Leetonidas
But you are butthurt and I had no idea who you are -:lmao

:lmao gets owned for his retarded responses and changes the subject

Keep repeating that word prison guard, it really stings :lol

butthurt victim crying about the same shit for months and posting hundreds of times a day about the same shit calling others butthurt :lol fucking fatass mariachi playing butthole fingerer

silverblk mystix
Hi David, your NSA file is pretty huge. In fact, me and my administrations and NSA department have been canvassing the Central Texas area - looking for known troubled cyberstalkers such as yourself.

oh-oh

someone is looking for someone

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Hi David, your NSA file is pretty huge. In fact, me and my administrations and NSA department have been canvassing the Central Texas area - looking for known troubled cyberstalkers such as yourself.Hi, SA210.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
You have SA210 fighting yours.

Doesn't seem fair to you, I agree.

You got the women embarrassed too

rofl

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Where'd David go?

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 11:17 PM
Hi, SA210.

My special NSA team have been building a file on you. My daddy says we need to discuss this over the internets.

ChumpDumper
You got the women embarrassed too

roflThey did great. You melted down but good.

Leetonidas
:lol obsessed faggot desperately waiting for chump to reply
:lol been two mins since chump replied
:lol :cry he must be scared :cry
:lol delusional fatass mariachi prison guard

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:18 PM
My Mr. Kimbrell. My special NSA team have been building a file on you. My daddy says we need to discuss this over the internets.Quelle horreur, SA210.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:18 PM
My Mr. Kimbrell. My special NSA team have been building a file on you. My daddy says we need to discuss this over the internets.

holy fuck!

Is that the pants shitter name?

Shit got real.

m>s
11-22-2013, 11:19 PM
i never knew it was this hard to break up a sissy fight. they just keep slapping at eachother right around me :lol

SA210
:lmao wtf

Leetonidas
sup m>s hows the glorious aryan nation doing

SA210
11-22-2013, 11:21 PM
Where'd he go tbh? Who's David? :lol

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:23 PM
looks like gw bush is investigating a pants shitter cyberstalker

m>s
11-22-2013, 11:25 PM
sup m>s hows the glorious aryan nation doing

the movement is going strong brother, the plan is to use the tea party and liberty movement to get ourselves into power then weed out the lesser elements

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:27 PM

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:27 PM
looks like gw bush is investigating a pants shitter cyberstalkerI think you have that backwards.

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:28 PM
I think you have that backwards.

Ok my bad.

GW is investigating a cyberstalking pants shitter!

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:29 PM

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Ok my bad.

GW is investigating a cyberstalking pants shitter!

:lmao:lmaoYou still have that backwards. But it's good to know how serious SA210 is about this.

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 11:30 PM
You fall for it every time, Mooby Dick.

I saw Mooby Dick once David. It was that reenactment you did of Blake putting an object in your mouth.

Oh that lil Blakie fella, you and him are so close. You fellas sure hug a lot. My daddy says that's too much lovin for two males.

I almost named my pet Blakie too. :tu

ChumpDumper
11-22-2013, 11:32 PM
I saw Mooby Dick once David. It was that reenactment you did of Blake putting an object in your mouth.

Oh that lil Blakie fella, you and him are so close. You fellas sure hug a lot. My daddy says that's too much lovin for two males.

I almost named my pet Blakie too. :tulol Mooby Dick and Memeboy seriously investigating their enemies list

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:33 PM

I almost named my pet Blakie too. :tu

silverblk mystix
11-22-2013, 11:34 PM
lol Mooby Dick and Memeboy seriously investigating their enemies list

Well, you did say this was a good thread in one of your posts didn't you, Dave?

May I call you Dave?

George W Bush
11-22-2013, 11:34 PM
lol Mooby Dick and Memeboy seriously investigating their enemies list

My NSA files have some weird info on you chumpie. :tu

http://i42.tinypic.com/4ghs1y.jpg