PDA

View Full Version : Banning "nigga" in the NFL?

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 12:27 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

spurraider21
11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
the word or the species? either way, quality of the NFL goes down the tubes if banned

baseline bum
11-22-2013, 01:56 PM
How they gonna ban niggas from the NFL son? I can understand at the QB position, but everywhere?

Chinook
11-22-2013, 03:29 PM
It's absurd. Hopefully, there's enough pushback from both the NBA and NFL to start to slow this PC campaign.

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM
some of you faggots need to be spoon fed? heres a link

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/11/diversity-group-urges-nfl-players-to-stop-using-n-word.html (http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/11/diversity-group-urges-nfl-players-to-stop-using-n-word.html)

chunticakes
11-22-2013, 06:23 PM
pretty soon were gonna have nothing but faggots running around playing grab ass and flag football in the nfl. the pussification of this country as well as the nfl continues, tbh. nothing to see here...

JohnnyMax
11-23-2013, 05:51 AM
thought yall crackas meant banning nigga on Spurstalk

JohnnyMax
11-23-2013, 05:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5teRxMqaPQ

J.T.
11-24-2013, 12:19 AM
That's actually a pretty good video for Barkley. Sometimes he's full of shit but that took balls telling it like it really is.

symple19
11-24-2013, 01:02 AM
That's actually a pretty good video for Barkley. Sometimes he's full of shit but that took balls telling it like it really is.

Sup man? How are things?

J.T.
11-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Sup man? How are things?

I'm actually doing pretty good man just moved into a new house (still renting tho) but moving up the ranks at work, should be getting another promotion around Super Bowl time.

symple19
11-24-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm actually doing pretty good man just moved into a new house (still renting tho) but moving up the ranks at work, should be getting another promotion around Super Bowl time.
Good to hear :tu

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Either everyone can throw it around whenever they want, or no one can. Pretty fucking simple. The only problem is when racist bitches ironically cry "racism" when non-minorities use it.

spurraider21
11-24-2013, 05:59 PM
lol sanford and son used the word all the time on tv and nobody cared

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Either everyone can throw it around whenever they want, or no one can. Pretty fucking simple. The only problem is when racist bitches ironically cry "racism" when non-minorities use it.

:lol are you really arguing that White people should be allowed using "nigga", or am I misunderstanding, tbh?..

m>s
11-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Glad you were able to get your life together after telling those bad influence mookie crew to take a hike

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 07:18 PM
:lol are you really arguing that White people should be allowed using "nigga", or am I misunderstanding, tbh?..Are you really implying that one race should be able to do something but another race isn't allowed to?

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Yes, it's a word that Black people call each other and have coined for themselves..I don't know why there are so many White people that have a problem with this, tbh, just move on and use a different word:lmao..

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes, it's a word that Black people call each other and have coined for themselves..I don't know why there are so many White people that have a problem with this, tbh, just move on and use a different word:lmao..lol cause that's racist :lmao

spurraider21
11-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Yes, it's a word that Black people call each other and have coined for themselves..I don't know why there are so many White people that have a problem with this, tbh, just move on and use a different word:lmao..
are you implying we should use a "separate but equal" word? :lol

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2013, 08:44 PM
Why do White people need a word?:lol..if they want to make their own affectionate slant term, that's cool with me..

If you think it's stupid that Black people have given themselves a word of affection, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but why would you care if they can use it and you can't?..

Why are so many White people obsessed with having the right to use the word nigga, tbh?:lol..

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 08:50 PM
It's not stupid, it's racist. Very fucking simple. I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but for fuck's sake, think about it. lol You don't want to allow one race to do something while you want to allow another race to do the same thing. I know you're not my brother, but fuck brother, that's racist.

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 08:55 PM
are you implying we should use a "separate but equal" word? :lolhttp://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43278481.jpg

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2013, 10:10 PM
It's not stupid, it's racist. Very fucking simple. I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but for fuck's sake, think about it. lol You don't want to allow one race to do something while you want to allow another race to do the same thing. I know you're not my brother, but fuck brother, that's racist.

:lmao

The purpose of the word "nigga" is to redefine the negative word "******" that was used by White slave owners/racists, and for Black people to reclaim the word as a positive word of affection..

The word only exists because of your racist White ancestors, the word "nigga" is essentially verbal compensation/reparations for the offensive words that Blacks endured for a long time..blame your White ancestors for the existence of the word, and blame them for your lack of permission to use the word, tbh..

Any White person that even wants to use the word nigga in their real life vocabulary is a fucking moron, just out of principal:lol..it doesn't make sense to me why a White person would feel the need to use it, tbh:lol..

SupremeGuy
11-24-2013, 10:27 PM
Son, it's very fucking simple. Do you believe it is right for one race to be able to do something that another race cannot?

Ugh and btw I'm Hispanic man, so the whole "White" shit isn't working on me.

Jacob1983
11-25-2013, 02:12 AM
This is like when Isiah Thomas said it's not as bad for a black man to call a woman a bitch as it is for a white man to call a bitch.

J.T.
11-25-2013, 03:04 AM
I don't see a problem with white people saying nigga in the same context that black people use it. Just because they changed the ending to "a" from "er" and endeared it to themselves doesn't change the fact that we own that word. It's like they leased a car from us. Just cuz you put a bumper sticker on the bitch don't make your name magically appear on the title.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 03:13 AM
I don't see a problem with white people saying nigga in the same context that black people use it
preach. should white people get offended if a black guy says "dude" even though that comes from white boy surfer origins?

J.T.
11-25-2013, 03:20 AM
preach. should white people get offended if a black guy says "dude" even though that comes from white boy surfer origins?

Nope. Everybody says dude. Everybody says nigga. Apples and apples.

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 03:23 AM
And at the same time, if I'm hanging with some black friends and some asshole has the audacity to say nigg3r(hard "er" and being purposely offensive), that bitch better be ready for shit. It's all motherfucking context.

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Nigga, negro, or even nigg3r isn't offensive depending on the context. But that whole it's ok if black people use it but not if non-minorities use it is fucking bullshit racism, straight up.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 03:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQhiZpLJtcg

Chinook
11-25-2013, 11:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y