PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Is Derrick Rose Officially done as a superstar?

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 12:51 PM
the faggot took a whole year off just to play like rg3 :lmao

32 mpg 35% fg 33% 3pt% 15.4 ppg 4.4 apg

Arnold Toht
11-22-2013, 12:58 PM
He was a superstar?

hehateme
11-22-2013, 02:14 PM
that guy lost any respect when he cheesed out on his team last year during the playoffs...superstar is a far stretch for him.

DMC
11-22-2013, 02:23 PM
He was a superstar?

I'd say any league MVP is a superstar.

lebomb
11-22-2013, 02:59 PM
that guy lost any respect when he cheesed out on his team last year during the playoffs...superstar is a far stretch for him.

STFU....one ring team having faggot. The dude tore an ACL, do you know wtf that means? No, obviously your dumb ass doesn't, so basically continue to STFU. Have a great evening.

hater
11-22-2013, 03:08 PM
dayum Ginobili would be averaging better #s in that Bulls team ol'sports

:lol

whitemamba
11-22-2013, 03:45 PM
11-12 games into the season and hes done? coming of a knee injury, a player who heavily relies on his explosiveness?

Great Post OP

DJR210
11-22-2013, 03:53 PM
I haven't seen any games since his return.. how is his crossover looking? The last time he played against the Spurs it was un-guardable.

elmanutres
11-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Guy was gonna get ripped on even if he actually played last year. Had he come back last year everyone would be saying how he should've sat out cause would've lost to the heat anyway due to him missing out the reg season. He was in a lose lose situation. So fuck it. He made the right decision

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 04:09 PM
11-12 games into the season and hes done? coming of a knee injury, a player who heavily relies on his explosiveness?

Great Post OP
he was cleared to play last season and with all the that preseason hype, i was a big fan, i even picked him to be in the mvp race, but that statline is rather disappointing for a "superstar".

whitemamba
11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
he was cleared to play last season and with all the that preseason hype, i was a big fan, i even picked him to be in the mvp race, but that statline is rather disappointing for a "superstar".

athletically yeah hes fine, he just needs some time to mentally get over it, we all know what a pussy he is.

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 04:21 PM
athletically yeah hes fine, he just needs some time to mentally get over it, we all know what a pussy he is.
maybe we should give him the year but a pussy trying to mentally get over it? :lmao :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-22-2013, 05:47 PM
STFU....one ring team having faggot. The dude tore an ACL, do you know wtf that means? No, obviously your dumb ass doesn't, so basically continue to STFU. Have a great evening.
Not surprised you're sticking up for an illiterate yard ape

HarlemHeat37
11-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Rose brought the criticism upon himself by taking the year off, tbh..

He looked great in preseason, too, and he hyped himself up by claiming he increased his vertical by 5 inches and added a 3-point shot..he looks fine athletically, his shot just looks terrible and everybody should have already known he's a mentally weak player, as Dok and I have been saying for years, tbh..

Bynumite
11-22-2013, 06:48 PM
Duncanesque stats.

Holden_Caulfield
11-22-2013, 11:58 PM
shit I think I jinxed the nigga :cry :cry

DPG21920
11-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Rose brought the criticism upon himself by taking the year off, tbh..

He looked great in preseason, too, and he hyped himself up by claiming he increased his vertical by 5 inches and added a 3-point shot..he looks fine athletically, his shot just looks terrible and everybody should have already known he's a mentally weak player, as Dok and I have been saying for years, tbh..

I said it when Rose came into the league that he would be a choker. He's proven that right in the moments where you look at someone as a choker. Memphis seriously messed with his mind IMO. He is a fantastic player but a proven choker in the truly elite moments.

Lebron absolutely shut down Rose on that last play. He manned up, took the best player and shut him down. He did miss FT's but he made the game winning play.

Holden_Caulfield
11-23-2013, 01:18 AM
From a Chicago sports radio host:

jimbo
11-23-2013, 01:42 AM
known he's a mentally weak player, as Dok and I have been saying for years, tbh..

Tbh we've known that since his SAT cheating/Memphis choke..

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2013, 01:54 AM
how worst can it be for him if he changes his game to play below the rim and become more of a facilitator or efficient shooter? steve trash wasnt known to be a above the rim player with explosive jumps, he could extend his career by playing smarter

DJR210
11-23-2013, 02:01 AM
He's just officially done now.

Holden_Caulfield
11-23-2013, 02:02 AM
He's just officially done now.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mab2yny1oD1rty0sjo1_500.gif

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2013, 02:06 AM
dude was never a superstar anyway, just because u play on a big market team and won a man made mvp....doesnt mean ur a superstar..

lefty
11-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Holy shit

That jinx thread

Trainwreck2100
11-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Holy shit

That jinx thread

i'm scared for RG3

Holden_Caulfield
11-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Holy shit

That jinx thread
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/regret_this_decision_anchorman.gif

DMC
11-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Just remove his ACLs, he can be a huge superstar for Dallas off the bench.

hehateme
11-23-2013, 04:25 PM

I know that all the ass licking went to your head (probably the methane you sucked on in the process). The dude's a mental midget and will never be the same. As for the ACL tear I know how it feels, do you brah? It's definitely not sprained tongue syndrome I can tell you that, methane boy.

Trill Clinton
11-23-2013, 05:43 PM

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/kgizzleny1707/GotDayum.gif

AchillesHeel
11-23-2013, 05:45 PM
He's gonna reach Amare status real quick, and Amare also lasted longer.

If you're having issues with both of your knees when you haven't even hit your prime, it's gonna be a tough career ahead.

Rogue
11-23-2013, 08:12 PM
guy's shooting skill is just average at its finest. So he had to always rely on his athleticism and finally pushed his body off its limit. Dude's injury seemed like an accident but it was also predestined, given his playing style. Even the best Rose was no more than an upgraded Rajon Rondo imho.

Chillen
11-24-2013, 05:29 AM
He's gonna reach Amare status real quick, and Amare also lasted longer.

If you're having issues with both of your knees when you haven't even hit your prime, it's gonna be a tough career ahead.

This. it's exactly where I feel it's going, he just seems now injury prone as a basketball player. 2 injurys now where they just happened out of the blue, no contact with any player, his body is breaking down. He will be back again but will he ever be as good ever again? not sure, very tough break. They will probably settle for surgery and full healing and not rush him back, so he is done for the season more than likely. get better Drose! tough break. Also this is good news for the Heat, it seems the only team in the East that can stop them now is Indiana or if the injury bug catches up to them like the Bulls, injurys. So I don't see anyone stopping them from a return Finals appearence other than themselves (they could play sh*tty in the playoffs). Hoping the Spurs stay healthy and return for a rematch and get some much needed payback. Obviously it's a long shot the Bulls get out of the East now.

HarlemHeat37
11-24-2013, 05:41 AM
:lol Bulls were never a threat, tbh..

They are severely depleted in talent, tbh..even if Rose was as good as he was in 2011, the rest of the team is worse..Noah is on the decline due to injuries, he either can't stay healthy or he plays hurt, which limits him as a player..Luol Deng is clearly on the decline and no longer a player that should be a top 3 option on a potential contender..Boozer is the same old Boozer..

They have limited shooting on the perimeter..They had arguably the best bench in the NBA in 2011, now their best bench player is Mike Dunleavy:lol..

I don't think people understand how bad this Bulls roster is, tbh, I couldn't believe when I heard people picking them to win the East during the off-season..

It's all downhill from here, too..it sounds like this will be Thibs's last year in Chicago and Rose/Noah will never be the same..

Thebesteva
11-24-2013, 05:47 AM
I rarely talk about my personal life but I am a medical doctor, as scary as that thought may be. With that said, with a torn MCL, its usually a case of tiny microfractures to the ligament every few days-week which are basically thinning out the ligament. Finally, it takes one explosive action for the ligament to tear entirely.

http://www.midwestphysio.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MCL-1.jpg

A lot of this can come down to Rose's gait or how he places his legs during the game, it can cause tiny microfractures which require repair from his bodies own immune system. These repairs take time to complete and cannot always be promising, and of course any dramatic move can cause an entire tear of the ligament. What I'm ultimately concluding from this diagnosis is that Rose is a fag and his careers over.

- The Doc

BillMc
11-24-2013, 09:29 AM
This. it's exactly where I feel it's going, he just seems now injury prone as a basketball player. 2 injurys now where they just happened out of the blue, no contact with any player, his body is breaking down. He will be back again but will he ever be as good ever again? not sure, very tough break. They will probably settle for surgery and full healing and not rush him back, so he is done for the season more than likely. get better Drose! tough break. Also this is good news for the Heat, it seems the only team in the East that can stop them now is Indiana or if the injury bug catches up to them like the Bulls, injurys. So I don't see anyone stopping them from a return Finals appearence other than themselves (they could play sh*tty in the playoffs). Hoping the Spurs stay healthy and return for a rematch and get some much needed payback. Obviously it's a long shot the Bulls get out of the East now.

If they just do the "clipping" he could come back in a month or so, they say. So maybe there's hope.

Even if he doesn't come back fully physically, the great one's learn to adapt their games. Rose may too. Hope for your guys sake he does.

RsxPiimp
11-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Mentally, I don't think he'll recover again and be the player he once was. He can still be an integral part of a winning system, but I don't think he'll be able to carry a team again. The very foundation of what made him excellent has been shaken.

Fwiw, I think he can still have a Kevin Johnson post injury like career, which is still All Star Material.

baseline bum
11-24-2013, 10:35 AM
Mentally, I don't think he'll recover again and be the player he once was. He can still be an integral part of a winning system, but I don't think he'll be able to carry a team again. The very foundation of what made him excellent has been shaken.

Fwiw, I think he can still have a Kevin Johnson post injury like career, which is still All Star Material.

Nigga wasn't really carrying that team anywhere anyways.

ElNono
11-24-2013, 01:54 PM
should've studied for that SAT, tbh...

Bill_Brasky
11-24-2013, 02:12 PM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk153/kgizzleny1707/GotDayum.gif
nice Myspace graphics

Thebesteva
11-24-2013, 03:20 PM
nice Myspace graphics

:lol

elmanutres
11-24-2013, 05:45 PM
i don't understand why players don't wear knee braces often. It saved tim duncan from tearing his acl.

Rogue
11-24-2013, 08:03 PM
I rarely talk about my personal life but I am a medical doctor, as scary as that thought may be. With that said, with a torn MCL, its usually a case of tiny microfractures to the ligament every few days-week which are basically thinning out the ligament. Finally, it takes one explosive action for the ligament to tear entirely.

http://www.midwestphysio.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/MCL-1.jpg

A lot of this can come down to Rose's gait or how he places his legs during the game, it can cause tiny microfractures which require repair from his bodies own immune system. These repairs take time to complete and cannot always be promising, and of course any dramatic move can cause an entire tear of the ligament. What I'm ultimately concluding from this diagnosis is that Rose is a fag and his careers over.

- The Doc
at least he hasn't torn any ligaments or muscles inside his cock so he can continue to bang bitches in a gang, while still getting paid from the Bulls and the shoe deal.

Holden_Caulfield
11-25-2013, 12:01 PM
its official. hes done. :cry :cry :cry