PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Odom rapping while on crack

TheGreatYacht
11-22-2013, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoGimUz7Ehg&feature=youtu.be Used to be a great player smfh. That's what you get for dealing with the Kardashian family. Kanye is realeasing shitty albums and videos and Lamar is smoking crack. Dudes just cant handle this... And this guy wants to join the NBA again?

DMC
11-22-2013, 03:22 PM
Did you ever call Johnny Law on the dude who posted your IP address? Did you save the screen shot? If so, forward to me and I'll check into it.

whitemamba
11-22-2013, 03:33 PM
lol

DJR210
11-22-2013, 03:53 PM
Did you ever call Johnny Law on the dude who posted your IP address? Did you save the screen shot? If so, forward to me and I'll check into it.

LMAO

playbonner15
11-22-2013, 04:51 PM
I can't believe I'm near TGY :rollin..... How about a couple o SanMigs, TheGreatYacht? :toast

hater
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Looks like the Gayker colors run deep on that homo :lmao

fucking Lakers what is it with that organization that it turns players gay?

Rogue
11-23-2013, 03:31 AM
at least he has made enough money to blow. Dude still loves the game it seems. It's not like he would get anything more than a vet minimum from any NBA team, and the money a minimum delivers doesn't mean nothing compared to even one year's of his salary before, but he still wants to play basketball because nigga loves dis game imho

apalisoc_9
11-23-2013, 03:49 AM

:lol

skmblz
11-23-2013, 07:32 AM
at least he has made enough money to blow. Dude still loves the game it seems. It's not like he would get anything more than a vet minimum from any NBA team, and the money a minimum delivers doesn't mean nothing compared to even one year's of his salary before, but he still wants to play basketball because nigga loves dis game imho

BS. He quit on dem mavs, you forgot?

Rogue
11-23-2013, 08:26 AM
^ Maybe he just wanted to move back to LA so he could live with his sow wife there. Nigga was traded to Dallas, not that he wanted to join us in the first place, imho.