PDA

View Full Version : what's going on at chick fil a?

Blake
11-22-2013, 03:17 PM
Drove by, the lines are long

DMC
11-22-2013, 03:19 PM
No idea, I don't eat at fast food shitholes.

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Man boobs?

marini martini
11-22-2013, 03:27 PM
:lol

Spur|n|Austin
11-22-2013, 03:35 PM
A gay bashing most likely.

DJR210
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Free blowjobs for all drive thru customers.

Blake
11-22-2013, 03:47 PM
No idea, I don't eat at fast food shitholes.

Surely someone here does.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 03:48 PM
A gay bashing most likely.

that could actually be taken in at least 3 different ways, 1 of them being pro gay

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 04:07 PM
Drove by, the lines are long

God damn motherfucker. What the fuck do you think is going on there? They're serving fucking chicken. I drive by Taco Bell and sometimes the line is out to the god damn road. But I don't sit there and ponder what's going on. People wait in lines all the fucking time. Do you sit in traffic and wonder, "gee...what's going on?". Fuck.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 04:08 PM
God damn motherfucker. What the fuck do you think is going on there? They're serving fucking chicken. I drive by Taco Bell and sometimes the line is out to the god damn road. But I don't sit there and ponder what's going on. People wait in lines all the fucking time. Do you sit in traffic and wonder, "gee...what's going on?". Fuck.

yeah but taco bell don't give away free shit like the fil a

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 04:10 PM
yeah but taco bell don't give away free shit like the fil a

Taco Bell give away free diarrhea with every meal.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 04:11 PM

technically it's still payed for i mean it's just what you ate that's coming out

JudynTX
11-22-2013, 04:12 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 04:14 PM
technically it's still payed for i mean it's just what you ate that's coming out

You pay for the meal. I pay for meals lots of places but usually don't get diarrhea. It's a bonus at Taco Bell.

Spur|n|Austin
11-22-2013, 04:17 PM

Don't know why everyone is out there complaining about gas prices, I got free gas from Taco Bell 2 weeks ago.

mrsmaalox
11-22-2013, 04:19 PM

:lol

Blake
11-22-2013, 04:23 PM

I know a regular line of cars and a something is free line of cars when I see them.

I've never seen a line of cars for taco bell that i can recall. Not even on taco Sunday.

These are things worth ponderment, imo.

cantthinkofanything
11-22-2013, 04:29 PM
I know a regular line of cars and a something is free line of cars when I see them.

I've never seen a line of cars for taco bell that i can recall. Not even on taco Sunday.

These are things worth ponderment, imo.

Let me tell you something dumbass. There is a fucking line out the wazoo at almost every Chick-Fil-A in the fucking world. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. If you really take time to ponder what they're giving away, then go wait in line and get up to the fucking mic and when they say, "can I help you"...ask them, "what are you giving away". Nothing. Mystery solved...you're a dumbfuck. Which turned out not to be a mystery at all.

Fat boy
11-22-2013, 04:54 PM
Surely someone here does.

All the damn time and don't call me Shirley.

Biernutz
11-22-2013, 04:58 PM
They just came out with the 2014 Cows calendar.

Blake
11-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Let me tell you something dumbass. There is a fucking line out the wazoo at almost every Chick-Fil-A in the fucking world. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. If you really take time to ponder what they're giving away, then go wait in line and get up to the fucking mic and when they say, "can I help you"...ask them, "what are you giving away". Nothing. Mystery solved...you're a dumbfuck. Which turned out not to be a mystery at all.

neh, i don't believe you.

CubanSucks
11-22-2013, 07:24 PM
Chick fil a is da bomb but you have to go after 2ish after every mother/child combo in the area has been

Trill Clinton
11-22-2013, 07:47 PM
lines are always long depending when ya go. i remember thinking the same thing before trying one of them delicious sammiches. decided to see what the fuss was all about and waited 15 mins in the drive thruhttp://i43.tinypic.com/z0jnq.png soon as i took a bite of the spicy chicken sammich w/ pepper jack, i was hookedhttp://i44.tinypic.com/2zsp3td.png