PDA

View Full Version : Is TP officially done?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-22-2013, 04:10 PM
The dude can barely walk without getting injured. Ever since he tried to get in hero ball mode during the Drake and Chris Brown fight and injured his eye, he has never been the same.

Since Duncan is an old piece of shit and Ginobili is a weird balding rapist, is it safe to say we should give Leonard 45 minutes a game, tbh?

Start Belinelli, Diaw, and Mills fwiw....

Mikeanaro
11-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Doing that he will never be in shape for the playoffs, besides he is not that old for a point guard 31 years still is young
Duncan is not an old piece he is not in `11 shape because his shots are worst right now you cant say he is done.
Leonard should play more minutes but I guess they wanna keep his knees fresh, Kawhi should be more aggressive in offense every time he can, I guess he doesnt want to attack the basket every time to not disrespect Duncan or Parker but he is not a pussy every time he feels to make a monster slam he simply does.

bdictjames
11-22-2013, 04:58 PM
^ Nice avatar, I get the reference haha.

moisaenz
11-22-2013, 05:03 PM
trolling!

Skull-1
11-22-2013, 05:40 PM
trolling!

Thats all scrub does.

wildcardX
11-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Is Matt Bonner officially done?............Ok, maybe non-officially. To be officially done does that mean you have to officially get started as well?