PDA

View Full Version : OT: What are You Thankful for, tbh?

PlayNando
11-22-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm thankful for Marco Belinelli.

skut_farkus
11-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Shut up faggot

PlayNando
11-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Shut up faggot
Make me cracker!!!!!!!!!

Thebesteva
11-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Make me cracker!!!!!!!!!

Calm down man, or you'll be reported to no one.

PlayNando
11-22-2013, 09:44 PM
Calm down man, or you'll be reported to no one.
:lol

DMC
11-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Well - you have no idea what you are going on about -

Both of those posters - insulted me unprovoked - when I had never ever insulted them -

Ok -

So, the fact that they think I suck has nothing to do with how I treated them because I never even had any words for them until they came after me,

Which tells you all you need to know about them. Still you decided to do what?

Talk shit to me - when you didn't know the story.

This is the way it usually runs - posters come at you for no reason -- other than their buddies talk shit to you - so you just back up your buddies.

So - you chose a side - now deal with it.

You have flamed me before - again - unprovoked - because your buddies were flaming me -

So - now you went after the bull - and got the horns.

You get what you pay for.

Bitch.

Thebesteva
11-23-2013, 12:22 AM
Well - you have no idea what you are going on about -

Both of those posters - insulted me unprovoked - when I had never ever insulted them -

Ok -

So, the fact that they think I suck has nothing to do with how I treated them because I never even had any words for them until they came after me,

Which tells you all you need to know about them. Still you decided to do what?

Talk shit to me - when you didn't know the story.

This is the way it usually runs - posters come at you for no reason -- other than their buddies talk shit to you - so you just back up your buddies.

So - you chose a side - now deal with it.

You have flamed me before - again - unprovoked - because your buddies were flaming me -

So - now you went after the bull - and got the horns.

You get what you pay for.

Bitch.

http://l.wigflip.com/SQwXgFOQ/roflbot.jpg

Rogue
11-23-2013, 03:54 AM
I'm grateful for... of course, my goddess. I don't even dare to imagine how terrible my life would've been if there weren't such a goddess in the world where we live. Thank god for giving us such a fine gift, thank god he sent my goddess down to our earth.

PlayNando
11-24-2013, 03:25 AM
I'm grateful for... of course, my goddess. I don't even dare to imagine how terrible my life would've been if there weren't such a goddess in the world where we live. Thank god for giving us such a fine gift, thank god he sent my goddess down to our earth.
But those tattoos turn your goddess into a witch, tbh!!! :( :depressed

irishock
11-24-2013, 03:36 AM
http://l.wigflip.com/SQwXgFOQ/roflbot.jpg

:lol damn

Thebesteva
11-24-2013, 03:44 AM
:lol damn

http://l.wigflip.com/4U2eavey/roflbot.jpg

HarlemHo 37
11-24-2013, 05:16 AM

Aw, that's so sweet. The difference between me and you is I pluck those beauties while you stick yours on the wall and dream you were someone else. But yeah, you can thank god you have something to stare at for the next 65 years.

Rogue
11-24-2013, 07:08 PM
just gazing at goddess's pictures gives me more pleasure than I would hypothetically & possibly get from banging any average-looking bitch tbh.

Michael Jordan.
11-24-2013, 07:37 PM
The nickname Caprisun_Man

ElNono
11-24-2013, 07:44 PM
The Spurs, obviously... from a comedy angle, it has to be Fredo, the gift that keeps on giving...

Michael Jordan.
11-24-2013, 07:47 PM
The Spurs, obviously... from a comedy angle, it has to be Fredo, the gift that keeps on giving...

The Lakers got herpes :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm thankful for hate...

9AEvZGnzm60

baseline bum
11-24-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm thankful Jerry died, going out with a sweep. It laid the groundwork for the Fredo era. It's so awesome to see the Lakers and the Trojans circling the drain together.