PDA

View Full Version : when th EX starts looking better than ever.

KarmaKarma
11-22-2013, 06:48 PM
So. When the ex starts looking better than ever , what are your thoughts?
I guess it depends on how the story ended, and what feelings you have towards the other blahblahblah.
yet curious in knowing everyones first thoughts when they see their beloved, or infamous EX looking better than ever.
:bang:rolleyes:sleep:wow:married::nope:wakeup:whin e

m>s
11-22-2013, 06:59 PM
my ex turned into a fat c unt ha ha

KarmaKarma
11-22-2013, 07:02 PM
well..& that brought you joy? :lmao

my ex turned into a fat c unt ha ha

m>s
11-22-2013, 07:03 PM
yeah lol. shorted that stock at the right time tbh.

KarmaKarma
11-22-2013, 07:07 PM
Hahaha well..welll...yet what if she had not transformed into a fattie ****? And transformed to being rather...hott, would you think you were the reasoning for that?

m>s
11-22-2013, 07:09 PM
no i'd be thinking about tricking her into a hit and quit tbh

KarmaKarma
11-22-2013, 07:23 PM
Haha! Double fattie **** oh no :/
and yes I agree! a hit and run is what came to my mind. And yes it made me feel good that he lookee way good
EXMAN payed attention to himself as we split, (we both did actuallly)
but ugh. He reminded me of how why and when I first fell for him
Just wonder if it kills guys more than women.:bang

Well I think you should feel good about her looking good, but I dunno mine turned into a fat c unt also. :lol

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2013, 08:06 PM
if you're lucky you didn't end it due to looks

KarmaKarma
11-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Haha. What?

if you're lucky you didn't end it due to looks

CuckingFunt
11-23-2013, 02:06 AM
All of my exes either stay genuine friends or are completely gone from my life. So either I'm happy for them, or I never know how they look after we split. I generally tend to think relationships end because they had too, even when I'm not the one who ended it, so I can't really relate to the idea of stressing about it one way or the other.

Rogue
11-23-2013, 03:08 AM
I'm a lifelong celibate so I don't really have any ex, but I'm being more and more regretful about the past. I wished I had accepted her love and officially developed a relationship between us. I finally realized how beautiful she looked and that she was such an innocent and kindhearted girl that's too hard to find these days, but it happed all too late :cry I realized it all after I became obsessed with my goddess Scarlett, when it was already more than a year since my graduation from college. That girl (named Chelsea in my latest novel, stranger in hometown) looked just like my goddess in the following pic, not as beautiful as my goddess for sure but not too far away either.

If Scarlett is my goddess, Chelsea is an angel for me (she's even half of the prototype of that Lucy character in the Goddess series tbh, the other half being Leigh). I gave her the name Lucy, which was like a combination of Leigh + Chelsea :cry

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013625/rs_560x415-130725150046-560.Scarlett.jl.072513.jpg

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Hm. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

:hang

I'm a lifelong celibate so I don't really have any ex, but I'm being more and more regretful about the past. I wished I had accepted her love and officially developed a relationship between us. I finally realized how beautiful she looked and that she was such an innocent and kindhearted girl that's too hard to find these days, but it happed all too late :cry I realized it all after I became obsessed with my goddess Scarlett, when it was already more than a year since my graduation from college. That girl (named Chelsea in my latest novel, stranger in hometown) looked just like my goddess in the following pic, not as beautiful as my goddess for sure but not too far away either.

If Scarlett is my goddess, Chelsea is an angel for me (she's even half of the prototype of that Lucy character in the Goddess series tbh, the other half being Leigh). I gave her the name Lucy, which was like a combination of Leigh + Chelsea :cry

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013625/rs_560x415-130725150046-560.Scarlett.jl.072513.jpg

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 10:37 AM
All of my exes either stay genuine friends or are completely gone from my life. So either I'm happy for them, or I never know how they look after we split. I generally tend to think relationships end because they had too, even when I'm not the one who ended it, so I can't really relate to the idea of stressing about it one way or the other.

^ you make it sound like you're channeling your inner Liz Taylor :lol

but relationships generally end because of what they aren't from the beginning...money, sex , goals , fitness all play their roles...it's about finding the proper balance...if you have no stress about it one way or the other it can show you're not learning from either your mistakes or theirs...care, concern, stress are typically the first steps to ensuring you don't repeat the same mistakes...seems like you haven't learned how to properly internalize your emotions just yet...in other words it seems you're going to keep having Ex's unless you learn to stress about it...stress can make you wise to the world darling...:hat

you know I only say this cuz I love you ;-)

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 10:50 AM
When I was married to my first wife an ex of mine showed up to a party we were at. This chick looked good before but she really turned it up. Every time the wife walked away she would throw it at me and try to get at me. Being the guy that I am (in real life) I refused on the grounds that I was married.
So I got divorced and ran into the chick a few years later. She still looked real good but was married. I wasn't about to be that dbag that tried to mess around with a married woman.

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 10:53 AM
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

but relationships generally end because of what they aren't from the beginning...money, sex , goals , fitness all play their roles...it's about finding the proper balance...if you have no stress about it one way or the other it can show you're not learning from either your mistakes or theirs...care, concern, stress are typically the first steps to ensuring you don't repeat the same mistakes...seems like you haven't learned how to properly internalize your emotions just yet...in other words it seems you're going to keep having Ex's unless you learn to stress about it...stress can make you wise to the world darling...:hat

Frank Dux
11-25-2013, 01:00 PM
I saw my ex-wife about a year after getting divorced. She had put on an estimated 20 pounds. That made me happy.

mrsmaalox
11-25-2013, 01:40 PM
I've never been one to be attracted to someone based only on physical appearance. Once someone is an ex, I never find them as attractive again. Maybe because I'm not seeing them thru loving eyes, but my usual reaction is "gawd whatever did I see in him?"

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Most of my ex ho's wind up getting married and I willingly wind up being the guy on the side. An east Indian broad I once dated got married and would refer to me as Mr. Getback. When I asked her why she called me that she said she would always call me when she wanted to get back at her husband. I was flattered.

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Most of my ex ho's wind up getting married and I willingly wind up being the guy on the side. An east Indian broad I once dated got married and would refer to me as Mr. Getback. When I asked her why she called me that she said she would always call me when she wanted to get back at her husband. I was flattered.

You forgot to logout and log back in as Kool.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 05:35 PM
who cares get new ass

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 05:39 PM
True.
:troll:troll:troll

I've never been one to be attracted to someone based only on physical appearance. Once someone is an ex, I never find them as attractive again. Maybe because I'm not seeing them thru loving eyes, but my usual reaction is "gawd whatever did I see in him?"

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Haha. I bet.
:p::p::p::chestbump:chestbump:chestbump

I saw my ex-wife about a year after getting divorced. She had put on an estimated 20 pounds. That made me happy.

CuckingFunt
11-25-2013, 06:51 PM

I'm not sure when it was you decided you need to repeatedly analyze me, but you don't. Especially when you get it so consistently, and completely, wrong.

Ultimately, there is no one I have ever dated or broken up with solely based upon their physical appearance. Therefore, them suddenly looking hot wouldn't be enough to make me question or regret the fact we were no longer together.

SA210
11-25-2013, 06:53 PM
:cry:cry

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm not sure when it was you decided you need to repeatedly analyze me, but you don't. Especially when you get it so consistently, and completely, wrong.

Ultimately, there is no one I have ever dated or broken up with solely based upon their physical appearance. Therefore, them suddenly looking hot wouldn't be enough to make me question or regret the fact we were no longer together.

Wait a secon! I would like to think everyone here, has never done such a thing ( be a deep seeded superficial ass )and suddenly looking better, hott does not geniunely change status....or genuine adult feelings.
Confused.
noone is talking about going out because of looks...dating because of looks and loving because of looks.
My thoughts are on seeing the beloved, or infamous Ex, months, years even, looking better in EVERY aspect...physical, career, life outlook etc...
I think it brings us all...laughter, happiness,jealousy?, fear even...that's true to all I think , regardless of how who ended. of course I speak of a true relationship , not your casual insignificant bullshit.

CuckingFunt
11-25-2013, 08:24 PM
Wait a secon! I would like to think everyone here, has never done such a thing ( be a deep seeded superficial ass )and suddenly looking better, hott does not geniunely change status....or genuine adult feelings.
Confused.
noone is talking about going out because of looks...dating because of looks and loving because of looks.
My thoughts are on seeing the beloved, or infamous Ex, months, years even, looking better in EVERY aspect...physical, career, life outlook etc...
I think it brings us all...laughter, happiness,jealousy?, fear even...that's true to all I think , regardless of how who ended. of course I speak of a true relationship , not your casual insignificant bullshit.

Which is addressed in my first response in the thread. With everyone I've ever dated so far, serious or casual, when the relationship ended either we have remained friends, in which case I would be genuinely and fully happy for any level of success and happiness they find, or we have not remained friends, in which case I just don't have the time and energy it would take to bother with either jealousy or resentment.

KarmaKarma
11-25-2013, 10:26 PM
:toast:toast:toast:clap:clap:clap

Which is addressed in my first response in the thread. With everyone I've ever dated so far, serious or casual, when the relationship ended either we have remained friends, in which case I would be genuinely and fully happy for any level of success and happiness they find, or we have not remained friends, in which case I just don't have the time and energy it would take to bother with either jealousy or resentment.