PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Iguodala, torn ACL

RsxPiimp
11-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Iguodala said he felt a pop. "This worries me a little bit." ... Said he can't even walk right now

J/K, but what a fucking night, hope its not that serious :lol

Holden_Caulfield
11-23-2013, 02:06 AM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m016i3BhJI1qcmnsoo1_400.gif

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Hopefully he's out for the season, anything that helps the Spurs win the conference, tbh..

Jacob1983
11-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Just give the Silver Ball to the Spurs. Or a better idea: let's have the Mavs and Spurs face off one last time during their great rivalry and let it be in the WCF.

HarlemHeat37
11-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Just give the Silver Ball to the Spurs. Or a better idea: let's have the Mavs and Spurs face off one last time during their great rivalry and let it be in the WCF.

Hey man, you gonna watch Three's TV show, tbh?..

Rogue
11-23-2013, 04:20 AM
The night of Nov. 22 was cursed for NBA players like 3 players suffered torn ACLs on the same night. Too bad Nov. 22 is my goddess's birthday, ain't it supposed to be the luckiest and happiest day for all human beings?

Hoops Czar
11-23-2013, 04:31 AM
I know everybody's laughing it up right now but the Spurs are a Tony Parker "pop" away from going from contenders to pretenders. A little humility probably wouldn't hurt.

Cry Havoc
11-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Iggy strained/tore his hammy, btw. He'll be back. Even if it's a tear it's not nearly as bad as an ACL/MCL/PCL.

hater
11-23-2013, 05:28 AM
ol'sport is black so he be back in 6 months?

Koolaid_Man
11-23-2013, 06:46 AM
I know everybody's laughing it up right now but the Spurs are a Tony Parker "pop" away from going from contenders to pretenders. A little humility probably wouldn't hurt.

ohh don't worry..it's one thing I've learned the past coupla seasons...humility is a must..the joke will be on these Spur fans before this season is over...they have no humility and only crass and extreme rudeness...their time to pay the piper is lurking...just sit back and watch :hat

Killakobe81
11-23-2013, 09:33 AM
Don't believe in curses but the joy these pricks took in Rose, Russ, David Lee and especially Kobe's injuries was paid back in spades by Game 6. If a similar fate strikes again, for the Spur fans with no heart or soul ..that's poetic justice ...

Hope Rose, Iggy, Marc g are OK

Rogue
11-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Nov.22 seemed cursed imho, when 3 player suffered such serious injuries the same night, and the irony is Nov.22 is my goddess's birthday :cry

Bill_Brasky
11-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Don't believe in curses but the joy these pricks took in Rose, Russ, David Lee and especially Kobe's injuries was paid back in spades by Game 6. If a similar fate strikes again, for the Spur fans with no heart or soul ..that's poetic justice ...

:lmao shut the fuck up. maybe their injuries were karma for being scumbag fucks off the court.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-23-2013, 11:21 AM

:lol when was Kobe picked in the draft again?

ezau
11-23-2013, 12:36 PM

This is true. Never understood people laughing at players getting injured, tbh.

sexinthatsx
11-23-2013, 02:03 PM
I used to wish injuries upon players when I was a kid. Until I tore my right ACL playing basketball on a hop-step move like what Derrick Rose did, I would NEVER wish injuries upon any player. Most of these people who enjoy watching other players hurt probably haven't had a major injury or surgery before...

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 03:25 PM

Every contending team is a "pop" away from contender to pretender. If lebron tears an acl tomorrow the pacers are taking the east 100%

TheRealCB
11-23-2013, 03:29 PM
ohh don't worry..it's one thing I've learned the past coupla seasons...humility is a must..the joke will be on these Spur fans before this season is over...they have no humility and only crass and extreme rudeness...their time to pay the piper is lurking...just sit back and watch :hat

Kool who's the milf in your avatar?

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 03:30 PM
:lmao this statement is gold coming from you.

Killakobe81
11-23-2013, 03:32 PM
:lol when was Kobe picked in the draft again?

Apparently I'm not a big enough Kobe fan to remember, as you recall why don't you remind me?

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 03:34 PM
lol. dam you laker fans are such babies. You hype up your team as the next dynasty guaranteed to steamroll the league and you talk mad shit from left to right with no "humility", then kobe tears his achilles and dwert abandons you and we are the ones that deserve to have karma coming to us? if anything that was well deserved. You can't talk shit and expect none to come back at you.

Killakobe81
11-23-2013, 04:03 PM
lol. dam you laker fans are such babies. You hype up your team as the next dynasty guaranteed to steamroll the league and you talk mad shit from left to right with no "humility", then kobe tears his achilles and dwert abandons you and we are the ones that deserve to have karma coming to us? if anything that was well deserved. You can't talk shit and expect none to come back at you.

Talking shit and taking pleasure in injury are two different things. If I minded shit talk we why on earth would I come to a place that makes fun of Magic's HIV, Jordan's dad getting killed and rape charges?
Y'all bitches thought shit last year was funny ... Til Duncan missed that bunny yall bitches was talking trash til Ray buried your ass ... In my Bullhorn voice (Black Dynamite)

Splits
11-23-2013, 04:18 PM
Talking shit and taking pleasure in injury are two different things. If I minded shit talk we why on earth would I come to a place that makes fun of Magic's HIV, Jordan's dad getting killed and rape charges?

Kobe rapedPERIOD

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Y'all bitches thought shit last year was funny ... Til Duncan missed that bunny yall bitches was talking trash til Ray buried your ass ... In my Bullhorn voice (Black Dynamite)
we were talkin trash cause you laker fans were talkin trash. course you guys like playing victim and all

UZER
11-23-2013, 06:28 PM

Typical passive aggressive maker fan.

spurraider21
11-23-2013, 07:19 PM
This is true. Never understood people laughing at players getting injured, tbh.
:lmao says the guy who makes lol threads about dead owners

Killakobe81
11-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Kobe rapedPERIOD

Stay classy san Antonio

KaiRMD1
11-24-2013, 01:59 AM

You sound like quite the bitch ol' sport. Grow a dick

whitemamba
11-24-2013, 03:41 AM
:lmao says the guy who makes lol threads about dead owners

This. that faggot was going ape shit wheb JB died, but no dont make fun of injuries. Great all around person this guy.

ElNono
11-24-2013, 01:49 PM
sup whitemamba

whitemamba
11-24-2013, 03:52 PM
sup whitemamba

Meh Not much, still not bolded.. Long time no talk...

Michael Jordan.
11-24-2013, 05:05 PM
#BoldWM

Michael Jordan.
11-24-2013, 05:05 PM
#BoldMJ.

ezau
11-24-2013, 09:28 PM
This. that faggot was going ape shit wheb JB died, but no dont make fun of injuries. Great all around person this guy.

Laker fan being salty per par:lol

whitemamba
11-25-2013, 04:33 AM
Laker fan being salty per par:lol

faggot

ezau
11-25-2013, 10:47 PM
faggot

:lmao

HarlemHo 37
01-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Hopefully he's out for the season, anything that helps the Spurs win the conference, tbh..

Karma be a real bitch, huh??

HarlemHeat37
01-28-2014, 10:45 PM

Pity reply, tbh..

murpjf88
01-28-2014, 11:40 PM

He doesn't care. He's a heat fan.