PDA

View Full Version : Going to the game tonight. Quick question.

look_at_g_shred
11-23-2013, 03:16 AM
I'm going to be sitting 9 rows behind the Spurs bench. Super excited by the way. My question is, how does one go about getting pictures/autographs with the players? Thanks in advance!

Robz4000
11-23-2013, 05:03 AM
Get there ~2 hours early

siraulo23
11-23-2013, 05:47 AM
who's sitting against the cavs? you know pop hates double fig win streaks

Old School 44
11-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Sounds like great seats....have fun!

Best way to get autographs is get there when they open the doors, quickly get to the rail of the tunnel where they come out. The lower the better, preferably at the bottom of the rail. I forget which end of the court, ask an usher or look where the other Spurs fans start lining up. Once your spot is secure, don't move to the players when they come out for shoot around and start signing, stay in your spot. If you have someone else who can focus on taking pictures only, have them stand on the other side of the rail so they can take pictures of you and the player while they are signing. If you ask nicely, some players will even pose with you, just be quick about it. Have your sharpie or autograph pen open and ready along with the one item to sign.

hater
11-23-2013, 06:26 AM
the cavs?

Robz4000
11-23-2013, 06:32 AM
who's sitting against the cavs? you know pop hates double fig win streaks

Everyone that matters imo sans possibly Tim. Pop might allow him to play some and work on his offense.

Mel_13
11-23-2013, 06:55 AM
I'm going to be sitting 9 rows behind the Spurs bench. Super excited by the way. My question is, how does one go about getting pictures/autographs with the players? Thanks in advance!

Seats 9 rows behind the bench are Charter Level seats. Holding those tickets allows you entrance to the arena 2 hours before game time. Everyone else has to wait until 1 hour before. Enter the building through one of the VIP entrances located at the SW and SE corners (your seats are closest to the SE entrance). Go downstairs and head to your seats. An usher will be able to tell you where you can go to approach the players. Remember to bring a couple of sharpies and some items to sign.

FYI, the concessions on the Charter Level are far superior in quality and value to those in the rest of the building, so you can get a decent meal there if you're pressed for time.

Parking map of the AT&T Center to help you orient yourself:

http://www.attcenter.com/plan-your-visit/parking-maps

:flag:

hyhy
11-23-2013, 09:05 AM
I am sorry, but what are sharpies?

look_at_g_shred
11-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Thanks guys! Really appreciate it! Will post pics!

Gagnrath
11-23-2013, 09:10 AM
Sharpies are small fine tipped permenattnt markers that say sharpie on the side and are commonly availible in most any store of quality in the first world though less common in the EU than in the us are still generally availible. I would bring one in black and one in silve if you are bringing something light coloured to be signed. Silver is one of the less availible and more expensive colors.

Blizzardwizard
11-23-2013, 09:10 AM

Permanent markers

hyhy
11-23-2013, 09:18 AM
icic, thanks! OP, how much did the tickets cost?

look_at_g_shred
11-23-2013, 09:51 AM
icic, thanks! OP, how much did the tickets cost?
$305 a pop

hyhy
11-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Which section is usually the one behind the spurs bench?
and do you guys know when does playoffs tickets start to go on sale?

ElNono
11-23-2013, 12:09 PM

http://socialmediastrategiessummit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/sharpie.jpg

exstatic
11-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Which section is usually the one behind the spurs bench?
and do you guys know when does playoffs tickets start to go on sale?

Really?

hyhy
11-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Really?
haha yup yes really. Do they go on sale like when playoffs start? Means must buy the tickets very late? Just wondering whether theres like a system of buying and refunding if there isnt the game, thats all.

Kool Bob Love
11-23-2013, 12:50 PM
:flag: