DUNCANownsKOBE
11-23-2013, 05:58 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

testies
11-23-2013, 06:00 PM
gutted for the guy, sounds like Ronaldo in soccer with his knees

BatManu20
11-23-2013, 07:42 PM
That sucks, but WAY better than a torn ACL. You can come back in as little as 4-5 weeks with a torn meniscus, although Rose will likely miss at least a couple months. Feel bad for the dude either way. This is Penny Hardaway all over again.

Killakobe81
11-23-2013, 07:55 PM
That sucks, but WAY better than a torn ACL. You can come back in as little as 4-5 weeks with a torn meniscus, although Rose will likely miss at least a couple months. Feel bad for the dude either way. This is Penny Hardaway all over again.
There are still classy spur fans, thanks for reminding me ...
I font mind trash talk ... But when injury strikes its different. Heck I make jokes about the blazers curse, but when it happens I feel for the player. Injuries suck.

scanry
11-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Glad it is'nt a torn ACL.

Arcadian
11-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Rose already had his time regardless. He was MVP in 2011. Even in full health, he wouldn't have won any more.

Splits
11-23-2013, 08:01 PM
I font mind trash talk ... But when injury strikes its different. Heck I make jokes about the blazers curse, but when it happens I feel for the player. Injuries suck.

I think most of the posters you're referring to are making jokes about his recovery time based on what happened over the past 2 years, not taking pleasure in the actual injury. Much like most of us weren't celebrating Kirby's injury but laughing at the fact that _'Antoni was playing him 48 minutes a night on back to backs and the media was asking questions about potential injuries before it ever happened. And then he got hurt like 3 times before the achilles popped in the same game yet _'Ant was still playing him. I wasn't laughing at Kirby when it happened, I was laughing at your retarded coach for running his players into the ground with an inevitable result.

scanry
11-23-2013, 08:02 PM

Son there's nothing more funnier than Laker fans bringing up trash talk about other ball clubs. if you've been here long enough, you would now how it was from 2008 - 2010. I still remember them when a certain Celtic went down in 2009.

Mnky
11-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Man I hate this for him....hate to see real competitors go down like that. I was looking forward to his return, at least it isn't season ending. He probably weakened the right knee while favoring it during rehab. Fairly common. I did that to my left knee. Hope he recovers quick. Hate to see he NBA lose a talent like him.

Leetonidas
11-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Just sad. Really sucks we'll never get to see how good he could've become now. The Bulls before he got injured looked like a piece or two from being serious threats against Miami. He wasn't playing well this season either. I don't think he'll ever sniff top 5 PG status again

PingPong
11-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Way better than a torn ACL. Will be back soon. Maybe in 2016.

Calispursfan11
11-23-2013, 08:31 PM
Way better than a torn ACL. Will be back soon. Maybe in 2016.

Lol good one

Rogue
11-23-2013, 08:39 PM
The Bulls, even with a healthy gang banger, would still be one rejuvenated Jordan away from being a serious contender imho. The fucks don't have no shooting range, just a bunch of fake tough guys who benefit from the media and the legacy of the Jordan era.

SupremeGuy
11-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Injuries suck and shit but people are going to make this a bigger deal than it actually is because he was such a bitch about coming back from ACL injury.

elmanutres
11-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Well at least it wasn't an acl.

Darius McCrary
11-23-2013, 09:48 PM
Taking an entire year off of competitive basketball would alter ANY young player's development. And Rose is still crazy young.

Taking that full year off was fuckin dumb. That's why he was sucking this year.