PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Kyrie Irving has absolutely atrocious shot selection

TDfan2007
11-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Wtf is going on with this guy so far this season? He seems to be going out of his way to chuck contested mid-range jumpers. He gets to the basket and finishes well enough, so I'm just not getting why he insists on chucking. Instead of taking what the defense is giving him, he just insists on shooting heavily contested mid-range J's. Somebody should remind him that he's not Kobe Bryant...

In other news, Bynum looked solid last night.

CitizenDwayne
11-24-2013, 10:46 AM
I see Irving as the next in the Arenas/Marbury/Baron Davis/Stevie Franchise mold of player, so it fits.

hyhy
11-24-2013, 11:11 AM
Uncle drew getting to his head. Chucking makes highlights. Thats what NBA is about.

TDMVPDPOY
11-24-2013, 11:14 AM
his overrated man'

lonestar on a scrub team is getting to his head...

Raven
11-24-2013, 11:44 AM
chucker with no d is basically what you never hope to have on your team. he is still young and has all the tools to be at least decent, but right now he is shit.

JoeTait75
11-24-2013, 12:01 PM
chucker with no d is basically what you never hope to have on your team. he is still young and has all the tools to be at least decent, but right now he is shit.

If you think about it, if he isn't scoring he's really a bottom-half PG in this league, tbh. He is starting to remind me of Steve Francis a little bit, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-24-2013, 12:08 PM
:lol some of the dumbshits on this site who told me Kyrie Irving would be the PG who destroyed the DoK PG theory

Michael Jordan.
11-24-2013, 12:19 PM
If you think about it, if he isn't scoring he's really a bottom-half PG in this league, tbh. He is starting to remind me of Steve Francis a little bit, tbh.
The ultimate And 1 negro
QUw_sTs1xz0

Holden_Caulfield
11-24-2013, 12:44 PM
wall>>>irving

baseline bum
11-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Who is Irving going to pass to on that team though? I can't believe how many great draft picks that team has fucked up so badly since 2011. Thompson, Waiters, Bennett are shooting 38% combined, with Thompson the high man at 43%. LOL all three of them were top 4 picks. How did LeBron ever take such a fucked up organization to 66 wins?

Spurs da champs
11-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Who is Irving going to pass to on that team though? I can't believe how many great draft picks that team has fucked up so badly since 2011. Thompson, Waiters, Bennett are shooting 38% combined, with Thompson the high man at 43%. LOL all three of them were top 4 picks. How did LeBron ever take such a fucked up organization to 66 wins?

Because LeBron made his teammates better & he's great, what does Irving do besides take a high volume of shots?

racm
11-24-2013, 06:26 PM
:lol Kyrie
:lol eclipsed by Klay Thompson and Kawhi
:lol zero playoff games
:lol chucker
:lol Westbrook Jr

Rogue
11-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Dude's just quiting on his team imho

TDfan2007
11-24-2013, 08:42 PM

He has plenty of talent. Bynum, Thompson, and Waiters are all solid. He just seems more interested in taking contested pull ups and face ups than setting up his teammates. Even his penetrations rarely end in an assist.

It's not all his fault though. Their offensive system, if they even have one, looks awful.

baseline bum
11-24-2013, 08:43 PM
He has plenty of talent. Bynum, Thompson, and Waiters are all solid. He just seems more interested in taking contested pull ups and face ups than setting up his teammates. Even his penetrations rarely end in an assist.

It's not all his fault though. Their offensive system, if they even have one, looks awful.

Thompson and Waiters are garbage, and Bynum has just started getting some meaningful minutes again.

TDMVPDPOY
11-24-2013, 09:11 PM
shitty team wasted a no.1 pick on some scrub

looks like they are heading back to the lottery

hate this shit when a team g ets lottery top3 picks consecutively each year...

either get management or team the fck out of the league

Holden_Caulfield
11-24-2013, 09:48 PM
:lol Kyrie
:lol eclipsed by Klay Thompson and Kawhi
:lol zero playoff games
:lol chucker
:lol Westbrook Jr

you should apologize to westbrook, tbh