PDA

View Full Version : Man Sets Up Cameras In House To Find Ghosts, Catches His Girlfriend Banging His Son

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2013, 06:00 PM
:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/man-catches-girlfriend-having-sex-with-son_zps516da118.jpg

An Australian man who set up cameras in his house to catch paranormal activity got another scare, when he instead caught his 28-year-old girlfriend having sex with his 16-year-old son…on camera, according to the Mercury News (http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2013/05/20/379630_most-popular-stories.html).

After initially confronting his girlfriend about the October 2012 incident, she reportedly downplayed it.

However, the son would end up confessing to sex with her three times in the days before the recorded encounter.

After the Father notified police, though, the woman admitted to the affair, which apparently included hotel room encounters. The woman has been charged with five counts of sex with a minor.

According to the woman, she began having sex with her lover’s son after talking about driving lessons with him.

The Mercury News reports:

Crown Prosecutor Jackie Hartnett told the court in October last year the woman had gone to her stepson’s room to discuss his driving lessons.
Although the pair had previously had a strained relationship, tickling led to kissing and then to intercourse, the prosecutor said.
The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she thought the legal age of consent in Australia was 16 (it’s actually 17). She had been dating the boy’s father for the past 11 years and has a younger child with him.

She plead guilty at the Supreme Court of Tasmania Monday and will be sentenced next week. No word yet on whether the Father whooped his son’s a-double dollar signs — obviously, that’s a video we’d love to see!

CubanSucks
11-24-2013, 06:52 PM
What a fucking ho. This would be hot as fuck if it was just a random guy and girl but an 11 yr relationship and a child with the boy's dad? So this boy was 5 yrs old when they started dating. I seriously doubt this is the first affair

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2013, 07:05 PM
the father had it coming for fucking with her when she was 17...he may have even been tapping it while she was 15 or 16...the girl been shackled her whole life...all he taught her was sex....so it appears he's reaping what he's sown

Rogue
11-24-2013, 07:33 PM
at least bitch didn't have sex with a sheep. Shit ain't nothing uncommon in Australia imho.

Twisted_Dawg
11-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Does the son deserve a beat down?

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2013, 08:27 PM
Does the son deserve a beat down?

no he's a vulnerable teen going through a raging hormone fight....he would have fucked his own blood mother if she came on hard enough....he gets a pass....it's hard for a kid in that situation to pass on some pussy just being thrust in his face....it's totally not his fault

TDMVPDPOY
11-24-2013, 09:15 PM
at least bitch didn't have sex with a sheep. Shit ain't nothing uncommon in Australia imho.

u mistaken australia for new zealand faggot

we dont do sheeps down here, its not in our blood/tradition or constitution

mrsmaalox
11-24-2013, 09:19 PM
He was hearing pounding sounds and thought his house was haunted :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-24-2013, 09:21 PM
He was hearing pounding sounds and thought his house was haunted :lol

:lol his son must have been hitting it real good...that echo chamber effect...lingering for days

CubanSucks
11-25-2013, 12:07 AM
no he's a vulnerable teen going through a raging hormone fight....he would have fucked his own blood mother if she came on hard enough....he gets a pass....it's hard for a kid in that situation to pass on some pussy just being thrust in his face....it's totally not his fault

Definitely. Late 20s is PRIME woman and then a teenage boy who's probably turned on by just the silhouette of a woman, you got a problem

FkLA
11-25-2013, 12:14 AM
This would be hot as fuck if it was just a random guy and girl

:lol wtf

CubanSucks
11-25-2013, 01:10 AM
Come on. It's every teenage boy's fantasy to get it from an older woman and he was getting it regularly

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 01:26 AM
Come on. It's every teenage boy's fantasy to get it from an older woman and he was getting it regularly

I want to see her pic...I bet she was fine too....

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Kool finally bringing some random hilarious non-racist goods. :lol

:toast

DMC
11-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Kool finally bringing some random hilarious non-racist goods. :lol

:toast

He's taken a minute off to get his shit together after I took him behind the woodshed. Let's hope he's learned a valuable lesson.

RD2191
11-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Poor Blake, the hits just keep on coming.

Blake
11-25-2013, 03:09 PM

no they don't.

But your retarded posts do.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 03:12 PM

This was about Blake?
How so?

I. Hustle
11-25-2013, 03:25 PM
This was about Blake?
How so?

When he was married he and his then wife adopted a black kid. The story changed up a bit because the real age of his adoptive son was 28.

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 03:27 PM
When he was married he and his then wife adopted a black kid.

Gross.

RD2191
11-25-2013, 04:00 PM
This was about Blake?
How so?

Subtle jab at that poor miserable bastard.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 04:19 PM
When he was married he and his then wife adopted a black kid. The story changed up a bit because the real age of his adoptive son was 28.

Subtle jab at that poor miserable bastard.

Glad neither of you take anything on here seriously.
Can't think of a reason why anyone would, actually.
I sure don't anymore.
Once upon a time, I did.
Then I came to the realization that I was an idiot, like everyone else here.
:lol

Poor Blake is an easy target, .... er, idiot, ...... er intelligent human being.

cantthinkofanything
11-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Then I came to the realization that I was an idiot, like everyone else here.

Yes...we all realized that about you some time ago.

xmas1997
11-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Yes...we all realized that about you some time ago.

Glad to oblige.
I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone.:lol