PDA

View Full Version : So... who is the favorite to win the Super Bowl....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:30 AM
now that Peyton Manning shows he can't win a damn cold-weather game to save his life.

Seattle will probably be the favorites... but can't count out NE, Carolina, NO.... KC... lmao jk.. but who ya got?

Holden_Caulfield
11-25-2013, 12:31 AM
ryan fitzpatrick, tbh

AchillesHeel
11-25-2013, 12:34 AM
If you can't win the game being up 24 - 0, you suck at life.

Arnold Toht
11-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Looks like the classless assholes to me.

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:36 AM
1. New Orleans
2. Denver
3. New England
4. Green Bay with healthy Rodgers
5. Baltimore
6. Pittsburgh
7. Seattle
8. Detroit
9. Carolina
10. Kansas City

monosylab1k
11-25-2013, 12:38 AM
Saints or Panthers out of the NFC
AFC is still wide open. I have faith in none of the AFC teams they all have serious flaws.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Carolina > Denver

fify

You guys have the coach that got his ass fired from here.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 12:40 AM
5. Baltimore
6. Pittsburgh
7. Seattle
8. Detroit
9. Carolina
:lol harlem straight trolling

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:41 AM
A Black QB has won a Super Bowl just once in NFL history, and 0 times in the past 25 years..

Thus, statistically and based on history, I don't think Seattle and Carolina can be in the top 5, tbh..it's certainly possible, but the odds are stacked against them..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:42 AM
A Black QB has won a Super Bowl once in NFL history, and 0 times in the past 25 years..

Thus, statistically and based on history, I don't think Seattle and Carolina can be in the top 5, tbh..

:lmao

and what makes you think that denver will win the superbowl with peyton manning "based on history and statistics"?

exactly

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 12:42 AM
it is a guaranteed fact that Carolina will not win the Super Bowl.

even if some huge fluke happens and they get past N.O., there is absolutely no way in hell Newton will win a Super Bowl.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:43 AM

even if some huge fluke happens and they get past N.O., there is absolutely no way in hell Newton will win a Super Bowl.

based off what exactly?

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:44 AM

Carolina's only chance is officiating, tbh..

Did you see the calls they got today?:lol..the ref also rescinded a flag on a Dolphins TD, the 2nd game in a row where a ref throws a flag against Carolina on a TD, but subsequently changed his mind:lmao..

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 12:45 AM
i'm not a newton fan or a panthers fan by any stretch, but how can you have Detroit over them :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:45 AM

Did you see the calls they got today?:lol..the ref also rescinded a flag on a Dolphins TD, the 2nd game in a row where a ref throws a flag against Carolina on a TD and changed his mind..

you do realize the first play of the game cam newton got helmet to helmet hit and no call was made. the dude was spittin out blood on the sidelines

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 12:46 AM
yeah and Wes Welker has never won a superbowl, so based on history and trends I can't see Denver winning :rolleyes

i'll need better analysis than writing a great team like seattle off just because their qb doesn't have a certain skin tone, especially considering Seattle is a run first team

BlackSwordsMan
11-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Romo and just romo. Nigga is gonna carry that bum ass dallas team with him on his back

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:47 AM
:lol you're comparing a #3 WR to the Quarterback of the team?..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:48 AM
newton drove them down the field, and gave them a W against a solid team on the road. newton is clutch. the panthers D is clutch. that's all and coincidentally we won without out best D-lineman because a scrub ass Patriots offensive tackle took him out on purpose, and coincidentally no call was made.

you are a joke

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 12:49 AM

Did you see the calls they got today?:lol..the ref also rescinded a flag on a Dolphins TD, the 2nd game in a row where a ref throws a flag against Carolina on a TD, but subsequently changed his mind:lmao..

hell yea son it was absurd. like I said the media is high right now on pushing the "Cam Newton is maturing" agenda ever since last week. he did absolutely nothing to help the Panthers win today. the refs pushed them down the field.

spurraider21
:lol you're comparing a #3 WR to the Quarterback of the team?..
i was making a point, hence the :rolleyes emoticon.

BRHornet45
newton drove them down the field, and gave them a W against a solid team on the road. newton is clutch. the panthers D is clutch. that's all and coincidentally we won without out best D-lineman because a scrub ass Patriots offensive tackle took him out on purpose, and coincidentally no call was made.

you are a joke

no he didn't. sure he mad a couple of nice plays, but the officiating pushed the Panthers down the field on that final drive.

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:50 AM
hell yea son it was absurd. like I said the media is high right now on pushing the "Cam Newton is maturing" agenda ever since last week. he did absolutely nothing to help the Panthers win today. the refs pushed them down the field.

:lol did you see the call on the GW drive where he slipped out of bounds and they threw a flag for 15 yards?:lmao..

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 12:52 AM
:lol did you see the call on the GW drive where he slipped out of bounds and they threw a flag for 15 yards?:lmao..

lol yes ... like I said in the game thread when that happened you could watch the replay and see BOTH officials already with the flags in their hands before Cam even stepped out of bounds. it was totally rigged to help push him down the field.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 12:53 AM
we'll see you in 2 weeks NO ;)

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 12:56 AM
I still want to know how a team with an elite defense, elite run game, and a qb with a rating over 100 (albeit in a more limited role than stars like Brees, Brady, Manning) can't win simply on the grounds that only Doug Williams was black and won a superbowl

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:10 AM
we'll see you in 2 weeks NO ;)

night game in the dome on prime time TV .... Cam better prepare his asshole.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:11 AM
spurraider you still my nigga, I just don't buy your "bumped" argument.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 01:11 AM
cmon pelican. i'll give you a take-back. but you are wrong on this one. it's not even an argument, its common knowledge. we all know what bump means, and i even said i agreed with somebody else's list who had brees #2

Robz4000
11-25-2013, 01:12 AM
:cry no love for the Niners :cry

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 01:14 AM
you're on the wrong forum if you want love from a black qb led team :lol. if the niners go back to their power running roots and get back to their elite defensive levels we've been accustomed to, they'll get love. when's crabtree due back?

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:15 AM
cmon pelican. i'll give you a take-back. but you are wrong on this one. it's not even an argument, its common knowledge. we all know what bump means, and i even said i agreed with somebody else's list who had brees #2

no it's not. go look at the reply.

when you said that someone should be bumped that means they should be bumped from the list.

if you are trying to say that someone should be higher, then you say either "boosted" or "pushed" ... you don't say "Brees should be bumped from the list".

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:15 AM

fuck the 49ers.

dirty ass players almost broke Drew's neck.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 01:16 AM

when you said that someone should be bumped that means they should be bumped from the list.

if you are trying to say that someone should be higher, then you say either "boosted" or "pushed" ... you don't say "Brees should be bumped from the list".
i didnt say "brees should be bumped from the list." don't misquote me dude. i think we need a 3rd party to make a ruling tbh, and have them take the entire post in context

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 01:16 AM
night game in the dome on prime time TV .... Cam better prepare his asshole.

yeah.. i remember that one time the Saints beat the Panther with Cam at QB... oh wait that hasn't happened but once in 3 years :lmao

Hoops Czar
11-25-2013, 01:19 AM

After posts like this, I can't believe anybody takes you seriously.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:19 AM
i didnt say "brees should be bumped from the list." don't misquote me dude. i think we need a 3rd party to make a ruling tbh, and have them take the entire post in context

your post doesn't matter ... you were talking about a list of players and you said "I agree with HiFi, solid list but Brees should be bumped".

that means that Brees should be bumped off the list.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Saints: 31
Seahawks: 38

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:21 AM
yeah.. i remember that one time the Saints beat the Panther with Cam at QB... oh wait that hasn't happened but once in 3 years :lmao

yea and in most those games the Saints already had the division locked up or it was during the Goodell agenda season.

lol Panthers are always at the end of the schedule and Saints usually play their backups most of the game to rest for the playoffs.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 01:22 AM
yea and in most those games the Saints already had the division locked up or it was during the Goodell agenda season.

lol Panthers are always at the end of the schedule and Saints usually play their backups most of the game to rest for the playoffs.

and we'll have charles johnson back for that game.

how much the saints pass, i'm predicting 5-7 sacks for the game

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:23 AM
first of all son ... you haven't answered my original question from like a week ago.

where were you when the Panthers were struggling? your NFL post came out of the blue over the last couple of weeks.

Hoops Czar
fuck the 49ers.

http://theurbandaily.com/2012/03/21/saints-coach-suspended-team-fined-half-a-mill-for-head-hunting-program/

spurraider21
pretty good list but I'd put Brees ahead of Luck. then again i'm probably one of the few people on here not on the Luck bandwagon.

I agree with HiFi, solid list but Brees should be bumped. Also, Jamal Charles needs to be above Marshawn Lynch. If you think Lynch is putting the Seahawks on his back, you should watch the Chefs play once in a while :lol

your post doesn't matter ... you were talking about a list of players and you said "I agree with HiFi, solid list but Brees should be bumped".

that means that Brees should be bumped off the list.

:lol i was obviously agreeing with HiFi that it was a good list except brees needed to be moved up. jump to page 3 of that thread and i call somebody ridiculous for having LeSean McCoy over Brees. i've been defending yo' nigga this whole time.

Robz4000
11-25-2013, 01:25 AM
you're on the wrong forum if you want love from a black qb led team :lol. if the niners go back to their power running roots and get back to their elite defensive levels we've been accustomed to, they'll get love. when's crabtree due back?

:lol I'm just fucking around. The Niners are toast and will prolly miss the playoffs tbh.

fuck the 49ers.

:lmao Classless Assholes

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:29 AM
spurraider I don't even care anymore mayne. you right I'm wrong. there you can have it.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 01:30 AM
:

:lmao Classless Assholes

son it's a miracle that he wasn't seriously injured from this ...

http://i.imgur.com/Do0ncA3.png
http://i.imgur.com/oFipJGY.png
http://i.imgur.com/9uoQEHq.png

had that same hit happened on Peyton Manning (who came off of neck surgery), then that son of a bitch would not only have been fined, but suspended too.

AchillesHeel
11-25-2013, 02:09 AM
AFC
New England or Denver, imo. NE has obvious issues on both ends, but if they keep the game close, with Brady,Gronk and Bellichick, there's no way you could ever count them out(they came back down 24 against Denver :lol, tbh).

KC overachieved to start the season, now are falling apart after losing to Denver and San Diego, tbh.

NFC

Obviously the Saints, semenpigeons have the best record in the league, but their QB is black, tbh.

I'd still say Denver's the favorite to win it all, but Manning is known to choke in the playoffs, so anything is possible at this point.

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 02:19 AM
Hmmmm if Rodgers was healthy, I'd say the Pack. But, after the Saints pushed the Cowboys' shit back inside of their asshole, I'd say Saints for the NFC. Prob Denver for the AFC.

Might see Peyton versus Payton again in the SB. Let's see if Peyton has a coach this time that isn't a total dumb fuck nigga that can actually prepare his team for the possibility of an onside kick at halftime.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Might see Peyton versus Payton again in the SB. Let's see if Peyton has a coach this time that isn't a total dumb fuck nigga that can actually prepare his team for the possibility of an onside kick at halftime.

great behind the scenes clip ...

3:10 mark ... "we're gonna start this half kicking off. ambush. let's go get this fucking game" - Sean P.

grd5sKwEBlY

but son that onside kick wasn't the only problem Peyton had that night :lol ...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/437097/tracy-porter-picks-off-manning-o.gif

FGEjbCy0hws

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Bro, that momentum son! Lettuce be cereal.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 02:34 AM
Bro, that momentum son! Lettuce be cereal.

this pitiful dude is also to thank for the onside kick. the ball straight bounced right off his chest :lol

http://celebzter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1348940935_kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett_11.jpg

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 02:39 AM
LMAO dude i fucking remember laughing at that shit! Wasn't that bitch picked up like a few weeks before? Does that bitch still have a job in the league?

Sean Cagney
11-25-2013, 02:41 AM
based off what exactly?

Reality....

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 02:42 AM
bounced right off chest and boom ...

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/139225/HANK-BASKETT.jpg

:lol look on his face says more than just losing the ball .... "damnit I'm gonna be fired again! Kendra gone be mad!".

and sure enough she cried her way home ...

http://www.prlog.org/10524539-kendra-wilkinson-crying-after-superbowl.jpg

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 03:07 AM
Can't blame Hank though, tbh. No prep for shit. Fucking Kendra, goddamn ho went from gobbling old white balls to loser half-nig balls. Hanks a mulatto right? Fucking doesn't matter, bitch is light skinned enough. hahha

HI-FI
11-25-2013, 03:11 AM
this pitiful dude is also to thank for the onside kick. the ball straight bounced right off his chest :lol

http://celebzter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/1348940935_kendra-wilkinson-hank-baskett_11.jpg

that drop was embarrassing. He could've easily changed the momentum of the game. Pierre Garcon also dropped a surefire TD. people will always remember that Manning pick 6, even though Wayne ran a shitty route for some reason. still, getting a Jim Caldwell coached team to the SB was an accomplishment in itself.

BRHornet45
11-25-2013, 03:15 AM
second half adjustments won the game. Saints outscored Colts 25-7 in the second half.

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 03:30 AM
Like I said, momentum. Payton fucking ass-prison raped that dumb fuck Colt's coach. Don't even remember his name. Just remember he always looked fucking clueless. lol

monosylab1k
11-25-2013, 07:52 AM
I just don't see Denver with any real shot at winning. They have to secure the 1 seed to avoid playing in cold windy places like KC or Foxborough, hope their own home field doesn't have bad weather, and even if they get to the Super Bowl, it's in New Jersey so he has another cold windy game against probably a pretty stout defense.

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Saints: 31
Seahawks: 38

Life will be a lot easier on Brees without Browner and Thurmond, so it may be closer than that in the end tbh...

We'll likely have to call a guy up from the practice squad for this one.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 10:11 AM
Life will be a lot easier on Brees without Browner and Thurmond, so it may be closer than that in the end tbh...

We'll likely have to call a guy up from the practice squad for this one.

If you guys lose ima be fuckin pissed.

you know, considering we gave you guys that W in Charlotte lol

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 10:18 AM
If you guys lose ima be fuckin pissed.

you know, considering we gave you guys that W in Charlotte lol

Gave us that win? I recall Russell TAKING it from you. Russ to Kearse. :lol And hey, players make plays. A forced fumble isn't being given anything. Even if you didn't fumble, there was no guarantee you were getting in the end zone, even if you were between 5-10 yards out.

In a game like this, anything can happen. The Saints are a high level opponent who primarily passes the ball, against a defense missing the bulk of their cornerback depth. This game is as important to us, as it is to you tbh. We want that tie breaker for home field, as I'm sure you would like them to get their comeuppance and spiral out of control so the Panthers can take the division lead.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Gave us that win? I recall Russell TAKING it from you. Russ to Kearse. :lol And hey, players make plays. A forced fumble isn't being given anything. Even if you didn't fumble, there was no guarantee you were getting in the end zone, even if you were between 5-10 yards out.

In a game like this, anything can happen. The Saints are a high level opponent who primarily passes the ball, against a defense missing the bulk of their cornerback depth. This game is as important to us, as it is to you tbh. We want that tie breaker for home field, as I'm sure you would like them to get their comeuppance and spiral out of control so the Panthers can take the division lead.

I'll give you that about the fumble, but I'm about 90% sure we would have taken that in. Besides, this is a different team then it was in week one. Looking forward the rematch in the playoffs.

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 11:10 AM
I'll give you that about the fumble, but I'm about 90% sure we would have taken that in. Besides, this is a different team then it was in week one. Looking forward the rematch in the playoffs.

One game at a time. We have a tough end to our schedule.

But, the past two years we've played close, both at your place I might add. Carolina hasn't had to make the trip up North yet.

Bill_Brasky
11-25-2013, 11:27 AM
just like they pushed Brees down the field against the Niners.

Clipper Nation
11-25-2013, 01:55 PM
Anyone picking Denver as the favorite is delusional.... it's going to be cold throughout the entire playoffs, and Peyton is 1-6 in cold weather since 2003.... in games below 40 degrees, Peyton has thrown 22 interceptions to 24 touchdowns.... Denver is the favorite for another embarrassing one-and-done choke, imho.....

johnsmith
11-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I think the Seahawks win the Super Bowl running away.

Having said that, the Giants have proven with their last two SB wins that if you get hot, then anyone could potentially win it.

johnsmith
11-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Anyone picking Denver as the favorite is delusional.... it's going to be cold throughout the entire playoffs, and Peyton is 1-6 in cold weather since 2003.... in games below 40 degrees, Peyton has thrown 22 interceptions to 24 touchdowns.... Denver is the favorite for another embarrassing one-and-done choke, imho.....

I don't really disagree with you....which sucks for me.

But you never know, they can still start clicking again and become unstoppable like they were at the first part of the season. We will see though. I do want to thank you for your team showing up yesterday....that turned out to be huge for us.

symple19
11-25-2013, 02:44 PM
I would give NO the nod right now in the NFC. NE/Pittsburgh would be my picks (1a.1b.) for the AFC

lol the Seahawks winning on a neutral field

lol thinking Denver has a chance

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 02:51 PM
I would give NO the nod right now in the NFC. NE/Pittsburgh would be my picks (1a.1b.) for the AFC

lol the Seahawks winning on a neutral field

lol thinking Denver has a chance lol at still using a false premise of a "neutral field" as an excuse. This shit is as open as all hell--there will be 2 new contestants in New Jersey this year who'll it be is still to be determined.

symple19
11-25-2013, 03:22 PM
lol at still using a false premise of a "neutral field" as an excuse. This shit is as open as all hell--there will be 2 new contestants in New Jersey this year who'll it be is still to be determined.

False premise? Seahawks were 3-5 last year on the road (only 1 win vs. a team with a winning record)

They are 5-1 so far this year with only two of those vs. winning teams

But, lets look at the entirety of their schedule this year... They have beaten a grand total of 3 winning teams all season :lol :lol :lol :lol

Here are the teams Seattle has beaten:

Panthers :tu (r)
Niners :tu
Jags :td
Texans :td
Titans :td
Cards :tu (r)
Rams :td
Bucs :td
Falcons :td
Vikes :td

That is fucking impressive! :lol

We still don't know much about this squad, tbh, other than that under Wilson, the Seahawks are a combined 8-6 on the road in the last two years with only 3 of those victories against winning teams. It's obvious that they play much, much better at home than on the road. A Super Bowl is not a home game, and they wouldn't benefit from fake noise and 25+ yards in procedure, delay, and false-start penalties like they always do in Seattle.

I'll take a team with a proven, super-bowl winning QB (Saints) over a game manager with a 1-1 record in the playoffs (lost on the road :lol) any day. And, if Green Bay gets ARod back and slips into the playoffs, I would take them over the Seahawks too.

Hoops Czar
11-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Don't know who's going to win, but it won't be Denver. Their defense is appalling.

HI-FI
11-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Don't know who's going to win, but it won't be Denver. Their defense is appalling.

I thought that had to be wrong, i figured their defense had to be at least mediocre, but so far their Defense is ranked no. 26 while their offense is obviously ranked 1. :lol That sounds just like some of those colts' teams.

Meanwhile patriots D is ranked 9. lol, so even when their fans shit on their D or they deal with injuries, they still have at least a middle of the road D, if not better. props to Belichick.

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 05:20 PM
So...the Saints have one win against a winning team on the road and one more win against a winning team than the Seahawks do and they're overwhelmingly better than the Seahawks? I'm not sold on that and perhaps the upcoming MNF will go a ways to prove who is the better team. There's a ton of games to go and the 2nd half will definitely show what the Hawks are in comparison to some of the other top teams in the NFC are. I would scoff at the idea that you think the Packers would beat the Hawks with that horrid of a defense that gave up wins to the hapless Cade McNown and tied with Christian Ponder. But, there is too much to play for to really get a read on what's going to happen.

BUMP
11-25-2013, 05:53 PM

One game at a time. We have a tough end to our schedule.

But, the past two years we've played close, both at your place I might add. Carolina hasn't had to make the trip up North yet.

can you two get a room plz?

symple19
11-25-2013, 06:00 PM
So...the Saints have one win against a winning team on the road and one more win against a winning team than the Seahawks do and they're overwhelmingly better than the Seahawks? I'm not sold on that and perhaps the upcoming MNF will go a ways to prove who is the better team. There's a ton of games to go and the 2nd half will definitely show what the Hawks are in comparison to some of the other top teams in the NFC are. I would scoff at the idea that you think the Packers would beat the Hawks with that horrid of a defense that gave up wins to the hapless Cade McNown and tied with Christian Ponder. But, there is too much to play for to really get a read on what's going to happen.

There is a very simple counter-argument to all of this ^

Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Russel Wilson

Aaron Rodgers didn't play against the Bears or the Vikes(2nd time)

If Seattle doesn't get home field, it will be a choke job. They have a one game lead with a more favorable remaining schedule, Saints, @Niners and Arizona, while New Orleans has the Monday nighter plus a home/home with the Panthers. Without home field there is no way the Seahawks get to the SB, and I don't think they could beat either NO or GB in the NFCCG even if they are in Seattle.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
11-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Carolina-NE super bowl rematch tbh

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Nice Win for yo Jags, Bump!

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 06:05 PM
There is a very simple counter-argument to all of this ^

Drew Brees/Aaron Rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Russel Wilson

Aaron Rodgers didn't play against the Bears or the Vikes(2nd time)
If Seattle doesn't get home field, it will be a choke job. They have a one game lead with a more favorable remaining schedule, Saints, @Niners and Arizona, while New Orleans has the Monday nighter plus a home/home with the Panthers. Without home field there is no way the Seahawks get to the SB, and I don't think they could beat either NO or GB in the NFCCG even if they are in Seattle. That much better? If it were the NBA Jam equivalency of the game...then you can make that argument. However it isn't and the team comparison is a lot closer than it is apart. With that D the Packers would get beat at the Clink. We'll see Monday how it goes down between Seattle and N.O. that will be the barometer at this point.

vander
11-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Chargers. just need to upgrade that secondary with some guys off the street

tlongII
11-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Seahawks easily. They are head and shoulders above everyone else in the league.

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 07:45 PM

Aw f@#k tlong is a Seahawk fan...we doomed now. :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 07:52 PM

bitch please you won by 5 against us from a BS fumble and that was WAY before we peaked

tlongII
11-25-2013, 07:53 PM
bitch please you won by 5 against us from a BS fumble and that was WAY before we peaked

We got a new guy now. Name is Percy Harvin. You may have heard of him before.

The Gemini Method
11-25-2013, 07:53 PM

...and you barely beat the 49ers by 1 and the moribund Dolphins on a lucky 4th down conversion, what's your point? That's peaking? This shit has a ton more left to go before you should anoint anyone.

resistanze
11-25-2013, 09:52 PM
:lmao RG3

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Aw f@#k tlong is a Seahawk fan...we doomed now. :cry

:lol Tlong is the only Seahawks fan on this site who didn't suddenly discover the NFL forum after the Seahawks were considered favorites in the NFC

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 10:27 PM
We got a new guy now. Name is Percy Harvin. You may have heard of him before.

and we have Jonathan Stewart.. idk if you were born yet... but Double Trouble is the only running back pair to rush for 1100 yards a piece in history

Pelicans78
11-25-2013, 11:01 PM
and we have Jonathan Stewart.. idk if you were born yet... but Double Trouble is the only running back pair to rush for 1100 yards a piece in history

Harvin has more impact than Stewart. Quit being a homer all the time. Makes you look biased.

Spur-Addict
11-26-2013, 07:54 AM

Bump, why you treat me dat wayz? :cry

The Gemini Method
11-26-2013, 11:01 AM
:lol Tlong is the only Seahawks fan on this site who didn't suddenly discover the NFL forum after the Seahawks were considered favorites in the NFC
Hey I was here last year...maybe not as a Seahawk backer (I admit bandwagonning) but until L.A. gets a team, I will root for the Hawks to win a title.

Bill_Brasky
11-26-2013, 11:13 AM

you would probably wanna say "bumped up a spot or two", not just "bumped" with no context.