PDA

View Full Version : Wes Welker..

HarlemHeat37
11-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Why do fanbases love him, tbh?..

I know the Pats fans here dislike him and called him out, but IIRC, most Patriots fans loved him and always defended him..

It's already happening with Broncos fans, tbh..I got suspended from the forum for shitting on him, and most of the posters are melting down at the idea of anybody criticizing him, tbh:lol..

This man's a soft pussy, tbh..why is he so beloved by the fans?..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 01:00 AM
goat white receiver

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 01:00 AM
Steve Largent, Don Hutson for starters... plenty of better white receivers. Fred Biletnikoff. Hell Jordy Nelson is better than Wes Welker right now

HI-FI
11-25-2013, 02:52 AM
Welker was pretty bad tonight imo. Some drops that could've easily changed the outcome of the game, not to mention that last gaffe. Only guy I don't think deserves any blame was Moreno, nigga was balling tonight.

dirk4mvp
11-25-2013, 02:58 AM
It would be a classy move for Peyton to donate his game check to Knowshon and Big Von tbh.

scanry
11-25-2013, 04:11 AM
Welker single handedly cost the Patriots the 2012 Super Bowl.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 05:08 AM
he played better than Aaron Dobson did on monday night

monosylab1k
11-25-2013, 05:51 AM
he played better than Aaron Dobson did on monday night

All the attention on Dobson freed up Thompkins tbqh

Wes Welker
11-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Awshucks guys i sher am sorrey fer all thoes dropped passes, its jusst thaet i gawt so dern konfusd abowt wich teem i is sposed to play fer laest night! I kept going to the wrong bench and settin therr neckst ta Tommy butt then ol meany Bill would yell at mee ta go overr and playe fer da bronkos cuz he dont waent sum choekin as hon key midgett messin his teem up! I aint liek the waye he tawk ta me!

AchillesHeel
11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
:lmao

Raven
11-25-2013, 09:54 AM
welker is great, but he is 32, roddy white has the same age and looks done, welker is still doing his thing, has 9 td in 11 games, that's pretty badass. Making him the punt returner in cold weather when he didn't return shit this year was a weird call. Drops happen, one of them was more a great move from jamie collins. Not sure what broncos have to complain, the guy is paid half of what wallace gets and is ten times the player he is.

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 09:58 AM
welker is great, but he is 32, roddy white has the same age and looks done, welker is still doing his thing, has 9 td in 11 games, that's pretty badass. Making him the punt returner in cold weather when he didn't return shit this year was a weird call. Drops happen, one of them was more a great move from jamie collins. Not sure what broncos have to complain, the guy is paid half of what wallace gets and is ten times the player he is.

Roddy has been hurt all year. What are you talking about?

JoeTait75
11-25-2013, 09:59 AM
goat white receiver

Steve Largent shits all over Welker. Wes's "greatness" is a creation of great quarterbacks. Largent was a boss w/no other playmakers around him and guys like Jim Zorn throwing him the ball.

Raven
11-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Roddy has been hurt all year. What are you talking about?

that's exactly what i'm talking about, with the milage welker has, it's borderline absurd that he only missed 4 regular season games in his career. this guy averaged 100 yards two years ago :lol. :lol welker soft :lol

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 10:11 AM
that's exactly what i'm talking about, with the milage welker has, it's borderline absurd that he only missed 4 regular season games in his career. this guy averaged 100 yards two years ago :lol. :lol welker soft :lol

Just because someone is hurt, doesn't mean they look done. Waste of time argument, I don't even know why I quoted you tbh...

:bang

Raven
11-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Just because someone is hurt, doesn't mean they look done. Waste of time argument, I don't even know why I quoted you tbh...

:bang

he actually looked like he lost a step or two tbh, i love the guy, but i just mentioned as a comparison.. the broncos have obviously crazy expectations for him.

Spur-Addict
11-25-2013, 10:20 AM
he actually looked like he lost a step or two tbh, i love the guy, but i just mentioned as a comparison.. the broncos have obviously crazy expectations for him.

If I had Plantar fascia, I'm sure I'd look like I lost a step too, tbh... I'm defending the guy and I don't really like him :lol

resistanze
11-25-2013, 10:33 AM
Awshucks guys i sher am sorrey fer all thoes dropped passes, its jusst thaet i gawt so dern konfusd abowt wich teem i is sposed to play fer laest night! I kept going to the wrong bench and settin therr neckst ta Tommy butt then ol meany Bill would yell at mee ta go overr and playe fer da bronkos cuz he dont waent sum choekin as hon key midgett messin his teem up! I aint liek the waye he tawk ta me!

:lmao

HI-FI
11-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Steve Largent shits all over Welker. Wes's "greatness" is a creation of great quarterbacks. Largent was a boss w/no other playmakers around him and guys like Jim Zorn throwing him the ball.
agree, i'd take Largent, dude was the best part of Seattle on Tecmo Bowl. part of the problem is that a lot of the posters here are younger than 25, and those Seahawks never seemed to get much attention back then.