PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: Should Lakaluva Troll Kobe

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2013, 12:41 PM
If I get enough votes I'll break out the twitter account an get at this nigga tough.

Luva: "Nigga you just got over like a fat rat."

skut_farkus
11-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Get em luva

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2013, 12:45 PM
I think it's time this nigga know all Laker fans not riding with his ass.

benefactor
11-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Would be a good way to reinvent yourself tbh.

baseline bum
11-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Tell him you'll sick the Ghost of Gashir on him

RsxPiimp
11-25-2013, 01:27 PM

This is true.

DMC
11-25-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm sure Kobe reads all his tweets.

jeebus
11-25-2013, 05:30 PM

Leon Black
11-25-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm sure Kobe reads all his tweets.

Open wide faggot

DMC
11-25-2013, 06:58 PM
^You know you left a salty taste in her mouth when she follows you around leaving little notes for you.

RsxPiimp
11-25-2013, 06:58 PM
http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/BZ8vlAtCYAAaYLU.jpg-large.jpeg

DMC
11-25-2013, 07:02 PM
^what I see: Charge your battery.

DPG21920
11-25-2013, 07:13 PM
Kobe trying to spin that :lol. Sure, his deal leaves enough to bring in a max star: if LA let's every single player including Pau Gasol go :lol

ShowtimeFan
11-25-2013, 07:18 PM
Kobe trying to spin that :lol. Sure, his deal leaves enough to bring in a max star: if LA let's every single player including Pau Gasol go :lol

So much for the Kobe Pau lakercorazon statement or thinking of Pau as his brother. This is just an innocent version of Kobe's "ship Bynum's ass out" done toward Pau. Of course if we're to believe Kobe's tweets, the Laker FO is obviously smarter than all of us and we don't know math.

RsxPiimp
11-25-2013, 07:35 PM
I think this is a revolution. Man, a lot of Kobe fans are upset. Someone in LG is asking to start a twitter war and harass Kobe to death :lol

Kool Bob Love
11-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Do it phaggot.

DMC
11-25-2013, 07:47 PM
So much for the Kobe Pau lakercorazon statement or thinking of Pau as his brother. This is just an innocent version of Kobe's "ship Bynum's ass out" done toward Pau. Of course if we're to believe Kobe's tweets, the Laker FO is obviously smarter than all of us and we don't know math.

They are a billion dollar club, so...

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Do it phaggot.

:lol

DPG21920
11-25-2013, 07:49 PM

Ya - it's just odd. But it's smart of Kobe. The average fan (not just Laker fan) has not even an elementary understanding of the salary cap. They get only what ESPN or their buddy tells them which often times is not based on facts. Technically, Kobe is correct - he took a 25% paycut and his salary still allows for a max deal to be offered. But anyone who digs deeper can quite plainly see what Kobe's deal has done.

There is still a small chance it could work out (a max type guy agrees to take less, Pau agrees to take way less, they make a trade for just expiring contracts and that nets them a solid player) but the odds of that happening are remote so it's not really worth discussing.

Thats the thing about any trade too. It would have to be done this year since a lot of their guys are expiring/1 year deals. And any trade that brings someone back with a contract beyond this year that does not involve Nash leaving LA results in even less cap space.

Buddy Mignon
11-25-2013, 07:50 PM
You niggas are funny. I can't hate on a niggas hustle. Kobe came up, and we fucked ourselves.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Ya - it's just odd. But it's smart of Kobe. The average fan (not just Laker fan) has not even an elementary understanding of the salary cap. They get only what ESPN or their buddy tells them which often times is not based on facts. Technically, Kobe is correct - he took a 25% paycut and his salary still allows for a max deal to be offered. But anyone who digs deeper can quite plainly see what Kobe's deal has done.

There is still a small chance it could work out (a max type guy agrees to take less, Pau agrees to take way less, they make a trade for just expiring contracts and that nets them a solid player) but the odds of that happening are remote so it's not really worth discussing.

Thats the thing about any trade too. It would have to be done this year since a lot of their guys are expiring/1 year deals. And any trade that brings someone back with a contract beyond this year that does not involve Nash leaving LA results in even less cap space.

all you're doing is regurgitating the same shit I've already stated in my Mike Tyson-esque style...you get Zero points for dick riding Kool's swag

DPG21920
11-25-2013, 08:10 PM
:lol You are truly stupid.

lefty
11-25-2013, 08:14 PM
LakaluvA' Twitter account is here :

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150658