PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Not A Man On This Site That Will Tell Your Boss" Keep That 50 Million Sir"

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:17 PM
:lmao lying pieces of shit....hell I wouldn't even turn down 5,000 let alone 50 million you all are lying sacs of son of a bitch shit...:lol

Kobe is no different than anyone of us....and save the he already got 250 million in the bank...just like with pussy if you losers could fuck any bitch at will you would do that shit too...don't be hating on my nigga cuz he living that life :toast

ShowtimeFan
11-25-2013, 07:20 PM
Of course not, this is on Jimbo

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:21 PM
Of course not, this is on Jimbo

as long as we have that understanding

TXstbobcat
11-25-2013, 07:22 PM
2 things you never turn down. Money and pussy.

tlongII
11-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Of course not, but that's not the point. The Lakers are idiots for signing him to an extension. He basically sucks now.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Of course not, but that's not the point. The Lakers are idiots for signing him to an extension. He basically sucks now.

^ based on what?

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:24 PM
He sucks based on his last season? his best season ever as a player?

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM
just cuz you're long in the tooth don't put that on other people...MJ if I recall won his last chip at 36 too ;-)

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:26 PM
2 things you never turn down. Money and pussy.

not totally true..I've turned down some stank pussy before

tlongII
11-25-2013, 07:28 PM
46% FG shooting and 4 TO's per game is his best season ever? :lol

gnsf0946
11-25-2013, 07:28 PM
just cuz you're long in the tooth don't put that on other people...MJ if I recall won his last chip at 36 too ;-)

MJ had 2 achilles

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:29 PM
46% FG shooting and 4 TO's per game is his best season ever? :lol

having to share the ball with Nash, Dwight, and Gasol...with Artest running around jacking up shit like a chicken with his head cut-off.... YES

Michael Jordan.
11-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Caprisun_Man is upppppset

DMC
11-25-2013, 07:32 PM
not totally true..I've turned down some stank pussy before

He was talking about outside of your own family.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:33 PM

My dad always told me.."Kool never argue with an idiot they will only drag you to their level and beat you with stupidity."

Michael Jordan.
11-25-2013, 07:39 PM
:lmao

DMC
11-25-2013, 07:43 PM
My dad always told me.."Kool never argue with an idiot they will only drag you to their level and beat you with stupidity."

Through the glass over the phone?

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Through the glass over the phone?

through the window hiding in bushes :hat

DMC
11-25-2013, 07:59 PM
through the window hiding in bushes :hat

I recall that conversation. Why were you hiding? It was your house.

ShowtimeFan
11-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Of course Duncan did give up a huge chunk of change to allow for roster flexibility. If only 6 didn't happen, Kobe might have seen the logic in that. Now he sees how that's gotten Duncan exactly 0 extra rings and says, screw it, I'm eating first!

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 08:00 PM
I recall that conversation. Why were you hiding? It was your house.

naw playa your mama's house....

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Of course Duncan did give up a huge chunk of change to allow for roster flexibility. If only 6 didn't happen, Kobe might have seen the logic in that. Now he sees how that's gotten Duncan exactly 0 extra rings and says, screw it, I'm eating first!

Bingo....Duncan paved the way for Kobe's 50

DPG21920
11-25-2013, 08:16 PM

So Capri is trying to say Kobe had his best season and it resulted in them struggling for the 8th seed and getting swept despite having a 2 time MVP in Nash, DPOY in Dwight and other really solid role players? :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 08:17 PM
So Capri is trying to say Kobe had his best season and it resulted in them struggling for the 8th seed and getting swept despite having a 2 time MVP in Nash, DPOY in Dwight and other really solid role players? :lol

YES

skmblz
11-25-2013, 08:21 PM

not only duncan, dirk did too. and guess what? 2011 champs bitches!

DMC
11-25-2013, 08:43 PM
naw playa your mama's house....

You realize a playa basically a basin that sometimes holds water, right? Are you saying I'm holding water?

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM
You realize a playa is a beach, right?

So you're saying you're fat as a whale... ;-) and yes I've been to Playa del carmen '-)

DMC
11-25-2013, 08:45 PM
So you're saying you're fat as a whale... ;-) and yes I've been to Playa del carmen '-)

Not a beach, faggot. It can be a desert.

Cry Havoc
11-25-2013, 09:52 PM
:lmao lying pieces of shit....hell I wouldn't even turn down 5,000 let alone 50 million you all are lying sacs of son of a bitch shit...:lol

Of course I wouldn't. I'm not a wealthy person. If, however, I've made a quarter of a billion dollars+ in my career, and talk a lot of smack about titles before money, how winning is everything, make commercials about how I put winning above all else, then yes, I would leave money on the table to make my team better.

You know, like Duncan, LeBron, and Dirk did.

Pretty hilarious comparison though.

Koolaid_Man
11-25-2013, 09:54 PM
Of course I wouldn't. I'm not a wealthy person. If, however, I've made a quarter of a billion dollars+ in my career, and talk a lot of smack about titles before money, how winning is everything, make commercials about how I put winning above all else, then yes, I would leave money on the table to make my team better.

You know, like Duncan, LeBron, and Dirk did.

Pretty hilarious comparison though.

Kobe 5 everyone still chasing...that makes a huge difference tbh

ohmwrecker
11-25-2013, 10:02 PM
Makes Manu's contract look like a steal tbh.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 10:26 PM
none of us will ever turn down that kind of money, and none of us will ever win an nba championship

SupremeGuy
11-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Caprisun_Man is upppppsetThat's basically all I'm getting from this thread as well... lol

ShowtimeFan
11-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Dirk did.

He did? When did he take a pay cut?

ezau
11-25-2013, 10:56 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Capri_Sun_Pouch.jpg

Splits
11-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Kobe Bryant's divorce canceled

Kobe Bryant and his wife have canceled their divorce plans.

Vanessa Bryant announced the couple's decision via the social network Instagram, stating that she and the Los Angeles Lakers' star are back together.

"We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled," Vanessa Bryant's Instagram post said. "Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together. Kobe & Vanessa."

Kobe Bryant confirmed on his Facebook page that he and his wife have reunited.

"I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family. When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out," the Facebook post said.

Vanessa Bryant, who stood by her husband when he was charged with sexual assault in 2003, filed for divorce just under 13 months ago, citing irreconcilable differences after a decade of marriage.

But the Bryants evidently have mended their relationship, as Vanessa has been a frequent presence at Lakers games this season.

The Bryants also have continued their charitable work together through the Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation. They did a walk to support fundraising for the homeless in Los Angeles in October and are hosting a dinner with the Clinton Foundation on Monday.

Records obtained 12 months ago showed that Vanessa Bryant would have kept the couple's three California homes as part of the divorce plans. But she recently sold one of the Newport Coast homes -- the one purchased a month after Kobe was charged with sexually assaulting a 19-year-old Colorado woman.

A year later, prosecutors dropped the criminal charge against Kobe Bryant because the woman did not want to go ahead with a trial.

Kobe Bryant met his future wife in 1999 on a music video shoot when Vanessa Laine was 18 years old. Six months later, she and the then-21-year-old Bryant became engaged. They married on April 18, 2001, and have two daughters -- Natalia, who turns 10 on Jan. 19, and Gianna, 6.

rayjayjohnson
11-26-2013, 06:47 AM
...and his team got swept by 6

More evidence Kobe was only, and will only ever be, robin to a batman

benefactor
11-26-2013, 07:13 AM
He did? When did he take a pay cut?

"At this point of my career, it's all about competing and winning," Nowitzki said Thursday after an event to promote AT&T's "It Can Wait" program, which urges people not to text and drive. "It's not about money. Obviously, Cuban took care of me for a long, long time. I always tried to pay him back by hard playing and being here for this franchise, so I don't think we're going to fight over money. I want to compete over these last couple of years. That's going to be the goal."

Nowitzki gave the Mavs a hometown discount on his current contract, signing a four-year, $80 million deal instead of taking the maximum of $96 million. The Mavs won the franchise's first NBA title the next season, when Cuban essentially used most of the savings on Nowitzki's deal to acquire Tyson Chandler in a salary-dump trade from the Charlotte Bobcats.

Sounds like he will do it again too. Of course, things have changed now that the Mavs have Ellis and Calderon on the books...but Dirk could still decide to come back at around 10 million a year a la Tim Duncan and leave the Mavs with over 20 million in cap space to fill out the rest of the roster.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 08:03 AM
...and his team got swept by 6

More evidence Kobe was only, and will only ever be, robin to a batman

let me go out on a limb here..please don't stop me from jumping...but If I'm not mistaken...Kobe didn't play a single min of the play-offs....seriously rayray how much of a straight-up retarded ass moron does one have to be to have an opinion such as yours?

Please answer

Captivus
11-26-2013, 08:31 AM
I wouldnt turn down that money. Which means that I dont want to help the organization win. Simple as that.
You cant have it both ways.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 08:34 AM
I wouldnt turn down that money. Which means that I dont want to help the organization win. Simple as that.
You cant have it both ways.

you guys aren't revisionary Jimbo is...this is a high stakes game and I believe in the kid..He squeezed more lemon juice out of Bynum just before the end...I have confidence in the youngsta....things will work out

AchillesHeel
11-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I would however come up with a 3 yr/48 deal, and file for medical retirement after 2 years, still gets the same amount of money, as you have to pay the guy, but it won't count against the cap.

I mean, I bet there's a ton of ways he could have gotten the same money without taking so much of the cap away, but Jimbo is a dumb fuck, who knows nothing about basketball. How the hell do you give someone a 48 mil contract without even knowing if they'll be able to play after this season?

It makes 0 sense to already agree to an extension, when there's a whole season of ball to play.

But I'm sure it will produce a lot of :lol Lakers threads in the future, so thank you Fredo :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 09:32 AM
I would however come up with a 3 yr/48 deal, and file for medical retirement after 2 years, still gets the same amount of money, as you have to pay the guy, but it won't count against the cap.

I mean, I bet there's a ton of ways he could have gotten the same money without taking so much of the cap away, but Jimbo is a dumb fuck, who knows nothing about basketball. How the hell do you give someone a 48 mil contract without even knowing if they'll be able to play after this season?

It makes 0 sense to already agree to an extension, when there's a whole season of ball to play.

But I'm sure it will produce a lot of :lol Lakers threads in the future, so thank you Fredo :toast

Why what do we have here Kool...looks like another dip shit talking out of his ass. Hey numnuts listen up..under the new CBA a player of Kobe's age only qualifies for a 2yr ext in the year of his current contract so no...read something before your dumbass get all cock excited.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2013, 09:41 AM
It's spelled "numbnuts", asshole. If you're gonna steal my shit, get it right.

Bill_Brasky
11-26-2013, 09:45 AM
:lmao the person running your team is a crack head you fucking idiot.

AchillesHeel
11-26-2013, 09:47 AM
Why what do we have here Kool...looks like another dip shit talking out of his ass. Hey numnuts listen up..under the new CBA a player of Kobe's age only qualifies for a 2yr ext in the year of his current contract so no...read something before your dumbass get all cock excited.

He could have opted for FA and signed a new contract brah...You're the numbnuts here, defending Fredo :lol

Nash signed a 3 yr deal with the Lakers, and he was 38...If Kirby went to Free Agency, he could sign that kind of a deal and it would be totally legal...

Killakobe81
11-26-2013, 09:49 AM
after sometime to marinate on it more ...
STILL don't like it, but it's foolish to compare a international star with a huge ego like Kobe, to Duncan.
SA is blessed with a humble star and that was a perfect fit for your coach and small market franchise.
Kobe was a "star" that craved the recognition, accolades that big market team could offer long with winning and endorsements and bangin' white chicks.

TBH, Many Laker fans have fed that ego and worshipped at the altar of Kobe and now expect him to be something we have never allowed him to be.
JIm and Mitch BETTER have a plan we don't see ...because right now it looks as we have no clue.

John Salley was on Mike & Mike and made a interesting point. Duncan taking less did not really help the spurs build just make more money. Did the spurs go over the cap or pay anybody more $ because Timmy took less? No. What Tim did was allow leverage to the FO so they could use Tim's sacrifice as a hammer when negotiating with Tony, Tiago and Manu. How could they ask for above market value when Tim took less? god bless his heart ... but the ownership raped Tim on that one, just as Kobe raped Jimbo. Now Lebron, he took la bit less to join Wade and Bosh. Tim was just being a good company man.

None of this is to excuse the Lakers FO incompetence or to not give credit to the spurs FO ...they got duncan to re-up after a season where he seemed he was in sharp decline and then he turned in a season last year that was incredible. They got a ALL NBA season out of a big on a market value discount. Kobe was NOT having THAT ...as a fan of teh Lakers first I wish he would of ...but it is what it is ...

ohmwrecker
11-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Tim took less to keep his team together figuring it was his best shot to win another 'ship. He was probably right. They got as close as you can get without securing the trophy. The Spurs have remained amazingly competitive for a small market team. It's really hard to win a championship.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 10:53 AM
It's spelled "numbnuts", asshole. If you're gonna steal my shit, get it right.

Lol steal your shit....nigga please I been using numnuts before you were even a thought in your daddy's wet dream...and its numnuts you moron....

AchillesHeel
11-26-2013, 12:18 PM
Lol steal your shit....nigga please I been using numnuts before you were even a thought in your daddy's wet dream...and its numnuts you moron....

lol...

StrengthAndHonor
11-26-2013, 01:20 PM
I thought Kobe did took a paycut, isn't he projected to make $30/mil a season? Still not a great deal but if the Lakers did in fact offered the deal, then it's hard to blame Kobe at this point. The Los Angeles Lakers and Kobe Bryant agreed upon a two-year, $48.5 million contract extension on Monday.
"This was easy," Bryant told Yahoo Sports on Monday night. "This wasn't a negotiation. The Lakers made their offer with cap and building a great team in mind while still taking care of me as a player.
"I simply agreed to the offer."
The Lakers have little chance of a max contract player signing with them this offseason regardless of whether Bryant signed the NBA's richest deal or not.
The Lakers are betting Bryant can continue to drive ticket sales and TV ratings while making them relevant again.

MolaMola790
11-26-2013, 01:35 PM
How much money does one really need though? Kobe is already rich beyond what anyone could ever need....if he actually cared about winning he would of took less to the lakers can sign better players.

MolaMola790
11-26-2013, 01:36 PM
STILL don't like it, but it's foolish to compare a international star with a huge ego like Kobe, to Duncan.
SA is blessed with a humble star and that was a perfect fit for your coach and small market franchise.
Kobe was a "star" that craved the recognition, accolades that big market team could offer long with winning and endorsements and bangin' white chicks.

TBH, Many Laker fans have fed that ego and worshipped at the altar of Kobe and now expect him to be something we have never allowed him to be.
JIm and Mitch BETTER have a plan we don't see ...because right now it looks as we have no clue.

John Salley was on Mike & Mike and made a interesting point. Duncan taking less did not really help the spurs build just make more money. Did the spurs go over the cap or pay anybody more $ because Timmy took less? No. What Tim did was allow leverage to the FO so they could use Tim's sacrifice as a hammer when negotiating with Tony, Tiago and Manu. How could they ask for above market value when Tim took less? god bless his heart ... but the ownership raped Tim on that one, just as Kobe raped Jimbo. Now Lebron, he took la bit less to join Wade and Bosh. Tim was just being a good company man.

None of this is to excuse the Lakers FO incompetence or to not give credit to the spurs FO ...they got duncan to re-up after a season where he seemed he was in sharp decline and then he turned in a season last year that was incredible. They got a ALL NBA season out of a big on a market value discount. Kobe was NOT having THAT ...as a fan of teh Lakers first I wish he would of ...but it is what it is ...

one of the best posts I read here from a laker fan

Sean Cagney
11-26-2013, 03:13 PM

I am pretty sure Tim is eating just fine off what he makes and he is winning to boot. Kobe just stuck with bums and 50 mill, guess thats what he wanted. He can now retire without catching his GOD MJ.

ambchang
11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Not when it can pay a $500 debt 100,000 times over. No sir.

Mal
11-26-2013, 04:28 PM
Lakers werent winning shit with Kobe earning half of it, so why wouldnt he take 50 mil when such deal was on a table.

ohmwrecker
11-26-2013, 05:08 PM

Nobody said numbnuts up in here before me, you ass talker. It's spelled numbnuts. As in, your nuts are numb . . . because you don't use them . . . numbnuts.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Nobody said numbnuts up in here before me, you ass talker. It's spelled numbnuts. As in, your nuts are numb . . . because you don't use them . . . numbnuts.

what a stupid way to use numnuts....in this case it's a shortened version of you're a dumb fuck ohmwrecker

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 06:51 PM

this is real talk...The Spurs are gonna straight FUCK Tony Parker...he knows it and they do too....Timmmy helped fuck his boy...they've always fucked Tony Parker dude shoulda been paid outta his ass but instead like a weak french poodle he let them brain wash him into taking millions upon millions less than he's worth...it's a fucking shame tbh....and Spur fan have the audacity to be critical of other teams players that go for theirs...

In the illustrious words of Mike Tyson....Fuck off Spur fan

rayjayjohnson
11-28-2013, 05:21 AM
let me go out on a limb here..please don't stop me from jumping...but If I'm not mistaken...Kobe didn't play a single min of the play-offs....seriously rayray how much of a straight-up retarded ass moron does one have to be to have an opinion such as yours?

Please answer

he still played 80% of the season and they barely scrapped into the 8th seed.

riddle me that, faggot.