PDA

View Full Version : If you thought....

Mugen
11-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Replacing Gary with det dude Beli was a lateral move, please stop watching basketball tbh. thx bye.

timtonymanu
11-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Marco is getting better in the system now. He looked pretty bad early on.

But yes, he was always an upgrade over Gary Neal.

Mugen
11-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I was a Neal fan too tbh but Beli has been Brent Barry-esque so far and looks to be a great fit.

jehawk81
11-25-2013, 11:14 PM
:lmao

HI-FI
11-25-2013, 11:18 PM
I honestly thought about starting a Neal vs Beli thread, where everyone could put their vote before the season got too far underway. Probably too late now, I imagine quite a few will be eating some crow or Italian sausage.

TheGoldStandard
11-25-2013, 11:20 PM
His learning curve was short learning certain spots he needs to be at for his place in the system. It helps that he has Manu there too because they have chemistry.

TXstbobcat
11-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Marco has been fun to watch this year. Glad the spurs signed Marco and let Neal walk.

spurraider21
11-25-2013, 11:21 PM
prime marco = tosb manu tbh, but i'll take it

Johnny RIngo
11-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Belli fits into the Spurs offense much better than Neal ever did. His defense is just as bad as Neal's though.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 11:22 PM

marco isn't yet in his prime.. he could end up being a second ginobili imho if pop were to stay and develop him a lil more

TheGoldStandard
11-25-2013, 11:25 PM
Belli fits into the Spurs offense much better than Neal ever did. His defense is just as bad as Neal's though.

He has better dribbling skills and he can make the extra pass. His defense remains to be seen but he hasn't let anyone with one shoe on score on him so...

TheGoldStandard
11-25-2013, 11:26 PM
marco isn't yet in his prime.. he could end up being a second ginobili imho if pop were to stay and develop him a lil more

I don't know about a second Manu but he has potential to be a very good scorer for us in the playoffs, very Kerr/Barry like.

Holden_Caulfield
11-25-2013, 11:26 PM
:tu

Johnny RIngo
11-25-2013, 11:28 PM

ScRuB with another shitty take

Mugen
11-25-2013, 11:31 PM

At the third of the price, I'll take it too tbh.

spurs10
11-25-2013, 11:33 PM
marco isn't yet in his prime.. he could end up being a second ginobili imho if pop were to stay and develop him a lil more Agree!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-25-2013, 11:33 PM
ScRuB with another shitty take

of course i mean a poor man's manu, but he plays very similar to manu.

Darius McCrary
11-25-2013, 11:34 PM
I have to admit he's won me over

He isn't anything special on D but he's better than Neal. And he's smart, and can pass.

ElNono
11-25-2013, 11:35 PM
I thought his defense is substantially better than Neal, tbh... he's not a lockdown guy or anything like that, but 'average' is an improvement and IMO, he's just that.

If you look at defensive rating for the past couple of seasons, Neal was always near the bottom... Belli is middle of the pack... hope he can sustain it. Along with Patty improved D, they really help the second unit keep the defensive intensity.

SpurPadre
11-25-2013, 11:35 PM

No, I'd say it's much better. He gets his hand on the ball more often than Neal ever did and does a better job of staying with his man. The difference is clear, IMO.

tim_duncan_fan
11-25-2013, 11:37 PM
I love, love, love Marco. He's a fucking badass.

But c'mon.

Neal had games like this too.

Mugen
11-25-2013, 11:39 PM
I thought his defense is substantially better than Neal, tbh... he's not a lockdown guy or anything like that, but 'average' is an improvement and IMO, he's just that.

If you look at defensive rating for the past couple of seasons, Neal was always near the bottom... Belli is middle of the pack... hope he can sustain it. Along with Patty improved D, they really help the second unit keep the defensive intensity.

Agreed tbh. The fact that Marco isn't a 6ft 3in traffic cone is a pretty significant improvement IMO.

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 11:43 PM
He has better dribbling skills and he can make the extra pass. His defense remains to be seen but he hasn't let anyone with one shoe on score on him so...

Mugen
11-25-2013, 11:44 PM

But c'mon.

In his short stint, Marco's already shown far superior court vision than Neal ever did and looks to be much better defensively tbh. Neal is a better scorer so he might have more games where his stats look better but it's pretty easy to see that Beli is just a better fit on this team IMO

NickiRasgo
11-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah that's what I said before this move was like the signing of Brent Barry.

Johnny RIngo
11-25-2013, 11:45 PM

Bellinelli's Defense - Pts per 100 Poss.
On Court: 100.4
Off Court: 90.6
Net: +9.8

Embedded
11-25-2013, 11:49 PM
I saw Mr. Bellinelli make passes tonight that I've never seen Gary Neal make. He has court vision and like Mr. Ginobili has a mental map of where other players are even when not in view.

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 11:52 PM
I saw Mr. Bellinelli make passes tonight that I've never seen Gary Neal make. He has court vision and like Mr. Ginobili has a mental map of where other players are even when not in view.

+1

ElNono
11-25-2013, 11:52 PM
Bellinelli's Defense - Pts per 100 Poss.
On Court: 100.4
Off Court: 90.6
Net: +9.8

Defensive Rating (est points allowed per 100 possessions):
Neal 11-12: 107
Neal 12-13: 106
Bellinelli 13-14: 97

ElNono
11-25-2013, 11:56 PM
Granted, it's a small sample. That's why I said I hope he keeps it up.

SpurPadre
11-25-2013, 11:57 PM
In his short stint, Marco's already shown far superior court vision than Neal ever did and looks to be much better defensively tbh. Neal is a better scorer so he might have more games where his stats look better but it's pretty easy to see that Beli is just a better fit on this team IMO

Marco's offensive awareness is also much better than Neal's ever will be. No more stupid fucking shots at the top of the three point line with 22 seconds on the shot clock left.

Skull-1
11-25-2013, 11:58 PM
Marco's offensive awareness is also much better than Neal's ever will be. No more stupid fucking shots at the top of the three point line with 22 seconds on the shot clock left.

This! Neal drove me nuts with that crap. (But so does Manu.)

Kool Bob Love
11-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Marco better ball out in the finals.

benefactor
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM
:lol Raven
:lol Beli silencing her with a long, thick sausage right down the esophagus

Spur|n|Austin
11-26-2013, 12:05 AM

I wouldn't go that far. Even if remotely as bad, Belli's passes make up for it.

But c'mon.

Its hard to remember a game within Neal's first 14 games, where he hit as many shots as confidently as Marco, and dropped as many nice dimes.

tim_duncan_fan
11-26-2013, 12:07 AM
Manu vs Parker
Belli vs Neal
Cojo vs De Colo (lolololololol)

Why must there be Spur Wars?

Can't we all get along, enjoy a 13-1 record and mutually acknowledge that Richard Jefferson is a punk-ass bitch?

Sean Cagney
11-26-2013, 12:08 AM
It is a great move! Belli is alot better overall. Neal could get hot and hit some threes but other than that he was very limited and at times a burden from his shot selection and his horrible D.

ace3g
11-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Marco has stopped at least 3 fast breaks, he is good at timing the pass on a 2 on 1 situation.

Uriel
11-26-2013, 12:16 AM
How quick people can be to forget Game 5 of the 2013 NBA Finals. :lol

ElNono
11-26-2013, 12:20 AM

I don't think anybody is forgetting or being ungrateful with Gary. At least I'm not. Despite the oddball game where he was a scoring machine, we all knew he was very limited. Belli so far looks like a better fit, what's not to like?

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:22 AM

Not as quick as the Manusuckers forgot Game Six.

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:23 AM
I don't think anybody is forgetting or being ungrateful with Gary. At least I'm not. Despite the oddball game where he was a scoring machine, we all knew he was very limited. Belli so far looks like a better fit, what's not to like?

For once I agree with ElDildo.

spurraider21
11-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Defensive Rating (est points allowed per 100 possessions):
Neal 11-12: 107
Neal 12-13: 106
Bellinelli 13-14: 97
wasn't carlos boozers "defensive rating" elite last year :lol

anakha
11-26-2013, 12:29 AM
If nothing else, Belinelli makes a better backup point guard than Neal did.

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:30 AM
If nothing else, Belinelli makes a better backup point guard than Neal did.

Neal couldn't even bring the ball up court after a possession change without getting trapped....

Good riddance to that Tracy Morgan lookalike.

ElNono
11-26-2013, 12:31 AM
wasn't carlos boozers "defensive rating" elite last year :lol

It wasn't, tbh... 100...

PlayNando
11-26-2013, 12:33 AM
Marco = The Truth. The Dude. The X-Factor.

PlayNando
11-26-2013, 12:33 AM
Marco = 5.

Mikeanaro
11-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I always liked Gary as a 3 point shooter, not as a point guard Pop tried to improved him but I feel it was too much pressure for him.
Marco is a total upgrade, if somebody cannot see how the guy moves around pass the ball shoot and defend (much better than gary) well... that person is blind
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4739141118725398&pid=15.1

hyhy
11-26-2013, 12:36 AM
I used to worry every time spur's 2nd unit comes in and cant wait for the starters to come back in.
Now, I cant wait for the 2nd unit to come in. Thats the difference

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Marco = 5.

Manu = 6 - 2

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:44 AM
I always liked Gary as a 3 point shooter, not as a point guard Pop tried to improved him but I feel it was too much pressure for him.
Marco is a total upgrade, if somebody cannot see how the guy moves around pass the ball shoot and defend (much better than gary) well... that person is blind
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4739141118725398&pid=15.1

Indeed. Marco has vision and doesn't stand around like an SNL cast member...

spurraider21
11-26-2013, 12:49 AM
It wasn't, tbh... 100...
Boozer was 100.5 and Dwight was 100.1

in the 11-12 season, Boozer was #2 in the league at 95.2, ahead of Dwight, Noah, etc.
the year before he was 7th at 98.7

either boozer is a ridiculous statistically anomaly, or defensive rating is pure crap tbh because boozer is truly a shit defender

Mikeanaro
11-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Lol, to me Marco is here to amend Manu sloppiness, they play great together and I hope Pop keeps it that way.
Smaller rotations, basic and lethal, sometimes I remember the crappy players we had like Mason Jr or Dickie and even when they came I was like WTF, why is that fag on our team? anyway Im happy with our players as long De Culo is inactive, and Bon Bon only works for regular season.

ElNono
11-26-2013, 01:06 AM
Boozer was 100.5 and Dwight was 100.1

in the 11-12 season, Boozer was #2 in the league at 95.2, ahead of Dwight, Noah, etc.
the year before he was 7th at 98.7

either boozer is a ridiculous statistically anomaly, or defensive rating is pure crap tbh because boozer is truly a shit defender

Chicago overall was a top defensive team... other than actual individual stats, all stats get some variance depending who's on the floor and who is not (both on your team and the opposition). That's why there's all sorts of adjustments over those stats (ie: plus/minus vs adjusted plus/minus). If anything, everybody gets rated under the same criteria, and considering Belli has the same teammates than Neal had, and plays with pretty much the same unit, it should be somewhat of a fair comparison.

Also, if you look at defensive rating this season for the Spurs so far (removing players that didn't play many minutes, like Nando), you have : Kawhi, Danny, Tim, Patty in the top 4, which more or less passes the eye test.

tbh, Patty's D has been great this season too, and obviously that might influence a bit the overall numbers. IMO, the second unit hasn't been all offense, they've played great defense too.

Interrohater
11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Manu vs Parker
Belli vs Neal
Cojo vs De Colo (lolololololol)

Why must there be Spur Wars?

Can't we all get along, enjoy a 13-1 record and mutually acknowledge that Richard Jefferson is a punk-ass bitch?
Acknowledged. :toast

KaiRMD1
11-26-2013, 01:17 AM
Marco doesn't take fast break threes all the time like Neal.

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2013, 01:34 AM

His defense has been fine so far, but his defense was nearly as bad as Neal's the past few seasons, tbh..

He had the worst defensive RAPM and worst defensive rating on the Bulls roster last year..

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2013, 01:36 AM
I thought Beli would be a slight upgrade over Neal but not a significant difference, I've been wrong so far, tbh..

I hated Neal's game on and off the court(being a rapist and all), but I've never liked Beli's game either..it's good to see that he's giving more effort on defense and has improved his shot selection with the Spurs so far..

ElNono
11-26-2013, 01:39 AM
His defense has been fine so far, but his defense was nearly as bad as Neal's the past few seasons, tbh..

He had the worst defensive RAPM and worst defensive rating on the Bulls roster last year..

Going into the season I was expecting much worse due to what you point out. But he's been a gratifying surprise so far... hope it's a season long thing.

barakz21
11-26-2013, 01:40 AM
I honestly thought about starting a Neal vs Beli thread, where everyone could put their vote before the season got too far underway. Probably too late now, I imagine quite a few will be eating some crow or Italian sausage.

Tbh something big and long lol

Chinook
11-26-2013, 02:34 AM
1-Individual defensive rating is essentially team defensive rating minus (in a good way) blocks, steals defensive boards so the Spurs being unreal defensively to start the season explains why so many Spurs are putting up great numbers this season and why Boozer has had elite numbers in recent years.

2-I've been wrong about Beli so far. I admit that and hope it continues. If this Beli had been on the team instead of Neal last season, the Spurs win in six.

3-He's been decent as a three so far, but the team has not faced Durant, George or James yet. He didn't look great on bigger players so far, so it's possible he can't stay add the backup three in the post-season.

4-He was the player that the team chose to use the MLE on. Next time people try to blame Ayres for costing the Spurs a chance at Kirilenko or some other free agent, remember that the team essentially chose Beli over those players. So far, that seems like it was a good choice.

Darkwaters
11-26-2013, 02:35 AM
I've been a huge advocate and major fan of Gary Neal's. Especially considering his story and how he played for us for pennies for three seasons.

All that being said, I'm glad we have Belinelli now and Gary has moved on. This gives Gary a chance to make some cash, and Marco is definitely looking like a solid upgrade. The biggest downgrade with Belinelli is his knowledge of the system. But that will upgrade quickly as hes already showing great things.

Happy to have him on board! Good luck to you Neal!

look_at_g_shred
11-26-2013, 11:14 AM
haha good read good read!!

Prime Time
11-26-2013, 11:27 AM
When a defender is near Beli, he looks out for a better shot. When a defender is near Neal, he just found his favorite shot.

Baam
11-26-2013, 12:01 PM
1-Individual defensive rating is essentially team defensive rating minus (in a good way) blocks, steals defensive boards so the Spurs being unreal defensively to start the season explains why so many Spurs are putting up great numbers this season and why Boozer has had elite numbers in recent years.

2-I've been wrong about Beli so far. I admit that and hope it continues. If this Beli had been on the team instead of Neal last season, the Spurs win in six.

3-He's been decent as a three so far, but the team has not faced Durant, George or James yet. He didn't look great on bigger players so far, so it's possible he can't stay add the backup three in the post-season.

4-He was the player that the team chose to use the MLE on. Next time people try to blame Ayres for costing the Spurs a chance at Kirilenko or some other free agent, remember that the team essentially chose Beli over those players. So far, that seems like it was a good choice.

Meh... Who knows, Neal was the best player in a crucial game, he helped way more than someone like Splitter...

weeks
11-26-2013, 12:06 PM
When a defender is near Beli, he looks out for a better shot. When a defender is near Neal, he just found his favorite shot.

lolll. Belli passes the eye test to me. He just seems more active and gets his hand on the bball defensively. He's cold blooded and unselfish, and knows where to take his shots.

Baam
11-26-2013, 12:09 PM

Guess time will tell, most of the skeptics are simply saying that's they're about the same level... Neal was hated a lot because he was asked by Pop to run the point, and in the end he wasn't that bad at it, not worse than the Finals version of Manu at least...

But I guess Beli is gonna shoot better than 47% from 3 in the Finals as well as hit a season saving shot in the PO... He will probably also run the point if Mills ever gets injured... I mean it's so easy to do that Gary Neal could do it...

Neal is a beast at making bad shots which is an ability that really shines in the POs, that's why he was so great during his stint... Beli is playing well in blowouts so far but as usual on ST, premature ejaculators cant help themselves...

Amuseddaysleeper
11-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Sorry but Belli can shoot just as well as Neal and is a billion times the playmaker.

It really is no content between Maco and Neal. Not even close.

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Sorry but Belli can shoot just as well as Neal and is a billion times the playmaker.

It really is no content between Maco and Neal. Not even close.

So far, this is true.

ace3g
11-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Guess time will tell, most of the skeptics are simply saying that's they're about the same level... Neal was hated a lot because he was asked by Pop to run the point, and in the end he wasn't that bad at it, not worse than the Finals version of Manu at least...

But I guess Beli is gonna shoot better than 47% from 3 in the Finals as well as hit a season saving shot in the PO... He will probably also run the point if Mills ever gets injured... I mean it's so easy to do that Gary Neal could do it...

Neal is a beast at making bad shots which is an ability that really shines in the POs, that's why he was so great during his stint... Beli is playing well in blowouts so far but as usual on ST, premature ejaculators cant help themselves...

Yes Neal could make bad shots but that means he was also taking bad shots in the first place. There is no doubt he is a more explosive scorer than Belinelli but when Neal gets in the zone he takes shots away from the rest of the team; thus our overall offensive rhythm suffers.

People keep mentioning the blowouts as a way to slight Belinelli's performance so far, do you ever think the reason we are blowing teams out, in part, is because of his impact on the court?

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 12:52 PM
Yes Neal could make bad shots but that means he was also taking bad shots in the first place. There is no doubt he is a more explosive scorer than Belinelli but when Neal gets in the zone he takes shots away from the rest of the team; thus our overall offensive rhythm suffers.

People keep mentioning the blowouts as a way to slight Belinelli's performance so far, do you ever think the reason we are blowing teams out, in part, is because of his impact on the court?

That was gonna be my question. Make vs take. Neal can't create his own shot so he gets lots of bad ones. Or he just chucks up heat checks at the top of the key. Either way, lame.

Marco is making an impact. Your point is valid.

Baam
11-26-2013, 01:03 PM

It's a fair point, time will tell ultimately.

DMC
11-26-2013, 02:47 PM
How do their salaries compare? You cannot compare a 100K Benz to a 25K Toyota, regardless if you traded one in for the other.

Neal: Great shooter, shitty ball player, poor passer, low BB IQ

Marco: Great shooter, good ball player, great passer, high BB IQ.

pgardn
11-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Ball handing Bel
Shot selection Bel
Defense Bel
Movement off the ball Bel
Passing Bel
Big Shots Neal
Rebounding Bel

Its not even close so far.

blkroadrunners
11-26-2013, 04:39 PM
I thought Marco was going to have trouble fitting into the system from the start unlike Neal who was accustomed to it, but so far he's adjusting perfectly. Also his defensive awareness has been a plus so far.

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM

People got pissed with Neal because he was like a poor man's Kobe at times with the chucking. He definitely made some great shots, and he was a great bargain, I've always said that. It's just we expected him to at least play some consistent D or look for the open man, and he struggled with those things til the end. In fact if his shot wasn't falling, he was for the most part useless. I just think that Beli is a better overall package, way higher BBIQ and more of a team guy. I appreciate that Neal was on the team, I just wish he could've improved certain things during his stint instead of stubbornly remaining a chucker. But I wish him the best with his new team.

I'd argue that Beli is a big part of our blowouts. We've had several games where things have been close until the second unit just blows it open, and Marco is a part of that.

hater
11-26-2013, 05:04 PM
:lmao told u niggas since day 1

:lol a lot of flip floppers up in here today :lol

james evans
11-26-2013, 05:13 PM
beli starts for me on nba2k14. green has been moved to the bench, he hasnt been performing well lately. the game updates as they play in real life. beli is our best shooter on the game and leonard is the 2nd haha.

Skull-1
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
beli starts for me on nba2k14. green has been moved to the bench, he hasnt been performing well lately. the game updates as they play in real life. beli is our best shooter on the game and leonard is the 2nd haha.

:lol

timtonymanu
11-26-2013, 05:35 PM
Always was a Marco fan, tbh.

I just didn't agree with all the premature ejaculation posts about him starting over Danny Green.

I am impressed with Belinelli. He's proving to be a perfect fit for this team. The 2nd unit is so much better with Neal not there to hero ball.

benefactor
11-26-2013, 05:45 PM

hater

bene

shoulder to shoulder

hater
11-26-2013, 05:51 PM
hater

bene

shoulder to shoulder

:tu

monkeypunk
11-26-2013, 05:53 PM
He's been shitting on the haters as the people who understand team basketball said he would. Don't know why you're surprised unless you're a hater and in that case, go back downstairs. Nothing here for ya but derisive laughter...

EVAY
11-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Beli's presence in the second unit is a big part of that group's success, imo. As others have pointed out, he is a far better ball handler and playmaker than Neal could ever be. Neal could get in a zone putting up shots, but he could never create for himself or others. Our second unit now has more good ball handlers than the starting five does. The second unit has Manu, Marco and Diaw, all of whom can pass and dribble and help create plays. The first unit has Tony and.....Tony and....Tony. Marco is a big reason why our bench is cleaning people's clocks. You get that many good ball handlers at a time on the floor and it is damn hard for anybody to stop all of them at once.

Don't know how much good it will do us in the playoffs, but right now it is terrific.

Chomag
11-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Wasnt neal in just about every highlight reel against the Spurs?

pgardn
11-27-2013, 12:53 AM

Names?

minuzzo21
11-27-2013, 05:43 AM

minuzzo21
11-27-2013, 05:45 AM
Beli is a much better passer than Neal.

TJastal
11-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Neal couldn't even bring the ball up court after a possession change without getting trapped....

Good riddance to that Tracy Morgan lookalike.

SpurAddict561
11-27-2013, 08:13 AM
Ballanelli

Spur-Addict
11-27-2013, 08:15 AM
Ballanelli

Imposter

Yuixafun
11-27-2013, 08:34 AM
You need a certifiable sniper for the playoffs, because when it comes down to it, sometimes a bad shot is all that's there.

Maybe Danny/Patty will become that guy, but.. we already knew Neal was deadly when the clock was expiring with everything on the line.

Too bad we couldn't have Belli and Neal both as their skill sets are not redundant...

-squints eyes at De Colo-

SpurAddict561
11-27-2013, 02:51 PM
Imposter

My join date is before your's!!

Raven
11-28-2013, 01:35 PM
didn't notice this one, gotta say i am laughing at you guys pretty hard.

tenbeersbold
11-28-2013, 05:08 PM
You need a certifiable sniper for the playoffs, because when it comes down to it, sometimes a bad shot is all that's there.

Maybe Danny/Patty will become that guy, but.. we already knew Neal was deadly when the clock was expiring with everything on the line.

Too bad we couldn't have Belli and Neal both as their skill sets are not redundant...

-squints eyes at De Colo-

DING,DING muthaf*ckin' DING...someone who gets it

Neal was the only reliable dead-eye quick release shooter we had w/ nerves of steel

Choo-choo aint bothered by nuthin'...sh*ts goin' in

LMFAO at all these jackasses jizzing over Beli playing against D-league scrubs

Them passes they call pretty are useless against the teams that really matter (OKC,IND,MIA)

Like him or not Gary could get his own shot from anywhere on the court

A commodity in poor supply in SA once TP gets stifled

HarlemHeat37
11-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Neal was actually by far the worst Spur in the playoffs last year, tbh:lol..

He also really wasn't that great against Miami outside of like 2 games..for the series, his metrics are actually pretty shitty, tbh..the Spurs' offense was about average when he was on the floor and the defense was really bad..Miami constantly exploited him and his shitty rotations..

Spanklin
11-29-2013, 05:35 PM
I'll wait to reserve judgement when Marco 3 point average returns to par. .300 rest of season shooting.

benefactor
11-29-2013, 08:17 PM
13pts, 2ast and no turnovers at the half. +22 as well.

Open wide...the Italian sausage is coming.

ElNono
11-29-2013, 08:23 PM
13pts, 2ast and no turnovers at the half. +22 as well.

Open wide...the Italian sausage is coming.

Too much swagger... probably has 12 bitches lined up for after the game too, tbh...

weeks
11-29-2013, 08:39 PM
he plays with his junk alot. must be an italian thing

benefactor
11-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Too much swagger... probably has 12 bitches lined up for after the game too, tbh...
Raven is right there at the front of the line...preparing herself for something long and thick.

Mugen
11-29-2013, 09:27 PM
Det Dude Beli.

sexinthatsx
11-29-2013, 09:40 PM
I will defend Neal on the grounds that he made some big shots when he was with us, that's for sure. However, as much as I liked Neal, I always cringed when the 2nd unit came out, like other posters said.

I also have a confession to make, I almost enjoy watching blowout games because I can't wait to see Marco play on the floor and I secretly can't wait for him to put up a prime Manu-esque stat line...

Mugen
11-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Mah nigggggggga Beli.