PDA

View Full Version : Most pimp, playuh, mack daddy in The Club???

lebomb
11-26-2013, 09:11 AM
Well? I say Trill and then Kool......or vice versa. :D

DJR210
11-26-2013, 09:13 AM
AnnSui

Trill Clinton
11-26-2013, 09:31 AM
gotta vote the big homey, lebomb. dude pulled a bad latina:toast

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 10:48 AM
gotta vote the big homey, lebomb. dude pulled a bad latina:toast

I'm not a playa i just crush alot. But i will send you players a few pics of some of my honies later today. Trill PM me your email , I already got Lebombs....I will mix it up because I know yall not down with the frost queens like I am. :lol

lebomb
11-26-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm not a playa i just crush alot. But i will send you players a few pics of some of my honies later today. Trill PM me your email , I already got Lebombs....I will mix it up because I know yall not down with the frost queens like I am. :lol

Im equal opportunity Kool. Ive had g/fs that were black, white (american), Filipino, Puerto Rican, Russian, Brazilian, Hispanic....... International playuh! :hat

CavsSuperFan
11-26-2013, 11:25 AM
I have seen "Selena" like 50x's...:smokin

tlongII
11-26-2013, 11:54 AM
Back in the day it was probably me. But I'm older now and my game isn't fresh anymore.

AchillesHeel
11-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Currently? Kool. You know he hits babes like every night and he has a lot of money. Living the dream, right on ST forums.

Jerome
11-26-2013, 12:45 PM
Did someone call my name!?

AchillesHeel
11-26-2013, 12:59 PM
Did someone call my name!?

What would Jeromey romey romey rome think?

Creepn
11-26-2013, 02:18 PM
Kool? Dunno, been seeing that guy getting shutdown by females on here lately. All the way from old to young and everything in between.

DMC
11-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Hey look it's an FNG.

A Fake Nigga Gathering

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Kool? Dunno, been seeing that guy getting shutdown by females on here lately. All the way from old to young and everything in between.

Lol. I know man these Ho's are retarded. Shutting a nigga like me down. I guess I'm just a loser...its something I accept and live with...

Fuck me.

Buddy Mignon
11-26-2013, 04:37 PM
I don't have the time to play em and since they approach me more often than I approach them then there's no need for Mackin. But I pimps the shit out of em. When I was a kid I could get that lunch money with ease. As a young adult I could get those college loan checks and credit cards. Now I have em paying for weekend getaways. Yall niggas fall in love and get married. I keep a bitch beneath me.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't have the time to play em and since they approach me more often than I approach them then there's no need for Mackin. But I pimps the shit out of em. When I was a kid I could get that lunch money with ease. As a young adult I could get those college loan checks and credit cards. Now I have em paying for weekend getaways. Yall niggas fall in love and get married. I keep a bitch beneath me.

You da fucking man big Luva

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Im equal opportunity Kool. Ive had g/fs that were black, white (american), Filipino, Puerto Rican, Russian, Brazilian, Hispanic....... International playuh! :hat

The fact is that In a free society Women choose the Men they are with.... we get lots of rejections before we get a 'yes' from a Woman, and Women say 'no' to many men before the say 'yes' to one.

If you see a White Woman on say a dinner date with a nigga like Kool know that she had a greater role in forging that union than he did. Had it been entirely up to him there would be a Black Woman an Asian Woman and Latina with him on the date too "Table for five please...." :lol