PDA

View Full Version : UTSA vs LaLaTech

lebomb
11-26-2013, 03:04 PM
This is what is gonna happen to tha Bulldogs............. :pimpslap ............ :nutkick:

blkroadrunners
11-29-2013, 03:30 AM
This could be a trap game, tbh...

- UTSA on cloud 9 after beating UNT
- Roadrunners currently on a 4 game winning streak
- Facing a team on the outskirts looking in at the Alamodome
- Soza's last game along with a few other seniors
- Must-win situation to keep hopes alive for a CUSA conference championship title game

Granted, this coaching staff has been terrific prepping and preparing the players, and the only time I remember UTSA playing down to their opponent was against McMurry a couple years ago. If UTSA just plays their game, I have them win by about 2 TDs.

FkLA
11-29-2013, 08:50 PM
This could be a trap game, tbh...

- UTSA on cloud 9 after beating UNT
- Roadrunners currently on a 4 game winning streak
- Facing a team on the outskirts looking in at the Alamodome
- Soza's last game along with a few other seniors
- Must-win situation to keep hopes alive for a CUSA conference championship title game

Granted, this coaching staff has been terrific prepping and preparing the players, and the only time I remember UTSA playing down to their opponent was against McMurry a couple years ago. If UTSA just plays their game, I have them win by about 2 TDs.

No way the second best QB in Texas, Kurfehs and co. lose their last home game and possibly last game ever. This an easy W tbh.

blkroadrunners
11-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Hope you're right. Maybe I'm so shaky b/c I wanna play ECU or Marshall (again) so bad.

Pelicans78
11-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Have to root for La Tech so Tulane has a chance to win the division.

FkLA
11-30-2013, 12:07 AM
Have to root for La Tech so Tulane has a chance to win the division.

We ain't losing but go Green Wave, beat Rice!

btw blkroadrunners, it would be Marshall. They kicked ECU's ass and won the East this morning tbh.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2013, 04:13 AM
We ain't losing but go Green Wave, beat Rice!

btw blkroadrunners, it would be Marshall. They kicked ECU's ass and won the East this morning tbh.Good. I don't want any departing team winning anything.

I'll be in the cheap seats.

Blake
11-30-2013, 11:00 AM
Stub hub is showing decent tix for $30. I didn't get to see any live games this year, maybe I'll go check it out.

DMX7
11-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Soza playing well early.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Enjoyed the game today. A little disappointed at the attendance. Once we gear up the Texas State rivalry again that game should be after Thanksgiving. Nobody in this conference is going to travel well that day.

DMX7
11-30-2013, 10:41 PM
Enjoyed the game today. A little disappointed at the attendance. Once we gear up the Texas State rivalry again that game should be after Thanksgiving. Nobody in this conference is going to travel well that day.

Yep, I agree on both points.

ChumpDumper
11-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I guess it's all relative. We actually had the best attendance in the conference today. Outdrew the ECU at Marshall head-to-head matchup for the East crown.

But there would be nothing better for Thanksgiving.

FkLA
12-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Fucking Tulane tbh. I think if we were to play Rice today we'd be the favorites.

Still a great season but I wanted that championship game. :cry

blkroadrunners
12-01-2013, 04:25 AM
The overall attendance today was okay, but the student section was pretty dismal.

Great season though. I had this team winning at best 3 games in conference, but finishing 6-2 in the West is a remarkable acheivement.

blkroadrunners
12-01-2013, 04:26 AM

At least we have the basketball team to watch :lol

Pelicans78
12-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Fucking Tulane tbh. I think if we were to play Rice today we'd be the favorites.

Tulane has a beast C-USA defense but no offense as evident in the loss at UTSA. Still a good season for both teams. I still think South Alabama are better than Tulane. They just choked away several losses. They could easily be 9-2 plus they were 7 yards away from taking Tennessee to overtime. Still if they beat UL-Lafayetter this week at home then they will finish the season at 6-6.

FkLA
12-02-2013, 06:47 AM
At least we have the basketball team to watch :lol

:lol we might have a defeated season in basketball tbh

Tulane has a beast C-USA defense but no offense as evident in the loss at UTSA. Still a good season for both teams. I still think South Alabama are better than Tulane. They just choked away several losses. They could easily be 9-2 plus they were 7 yards away from taking Tennessee to overtime. Still if they beat UL-Lafayetter this week at home then they will finish the season at 6-6.

Who do you think is the best start-up, UTSA or USA? Just on the field not counting attendance or anything else.

Pelicans78
12-02-2013, 08:33 AM
:lol we might have a defeated season in basketball tbh

Who do you think is the best start-up, UTSA or USA? Just on the field not counting attendance or anything else.

I'm gonna give a slight edge to UTSA right now. They've had a tougher schedule and still will end up with a better record. It would be a close game on the field like the previous two have been. USA has a good offense, but UTSA play better defense while still having a good QB in Sosa. In the end, I trust UTSA to win a close game.

FkLA
12-03-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm gonna give a slight edge to UTSA right now. They've had a tougher schedule and still will end up with a better record. It would be a close game on the field like the previous two have been. USA has a good offense, but UTSA play better defense while still having a good QB in Sosa. In the end, I trust UTSA to win a close game.

Probably agree. Our defense went from a weakness to a strength this season, think that would be the difference as well.

The UL game gna be televised? Wouldn't mind catching that game now that our season is over.

Pelicans78
12-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Probably agree. Our defense went from a weakness to a strength this season, think that would be the difference as well.

The UL game gna be televised? Wouldn't mind catching that game now that our season is over.

Its on ESPN3. I really hope we blast UL. I think we should. Their defense shouldn't be able to slow down our offense and their QB is out. Plus, I hated them while I was at USA during basketball season. They won a last second game in the Sun Belt Championship to cost us a berth in the NCAA tournament in my senior year.

FkLA
12-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Its on ESPN3. I really hope we blast UL. I think we should. Their defense shouldn't be able to slow down our offense and their QB is out. Plus, I hated them while I was at USA during basketball season. They won a last second game in the Sun Belt Championship to cost us a berth in the NCAA tournament in my senior year.

Nice, I'll probably catch the game tbh. Just noticed that they got beat by ULM whom yall beat pretty soundly and its in Mobile so hopefully yall get the W. I'll be pulling for yall, always nice to see fellow start-ups/recent FBS additions whom you had early battles with do well (except Texas State :lol).