PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: My dude Pau Gasol droppin' truffbombs yall

Michael Jordan.
11-26-2013, 03:56 PM
WASHINGTON — Well, the Lakers didn’t wait until this offseason to extend Kobe Bryant to a two-year, $48 million extension.

So how about Pau Gasol?

“I try not to make that assumption,” Gasol said Tuesday. “If I am, I will. If I’m not, I’m just focused on trying to play as well as I can and finish the season as good as I can so I’m in a best a position as possible for next year. That’s just my mindset about it.”

“Generally speaking, at some point we all have to make sacrifices,” Gasol said. “We’ll see. I don’t know what my situation is going to be or what the team’s interest is moving forward. That hasn’t been expressed to me as much as I’m sure it’s been expressed to him and shown to him at this point. I’m just going to focus to continue to play and try to expand my game. That’s what’s going to help me.

“It caught a lot of people off guard unexpectedly without him being back playing and showing how well he recovered from that injury,” Gasol said. “But other than that, it was a great extension for him. As far as me or For the team, what I’m most concerned about is how can you add other pieces around him, valuable pieces so we can win a title. That’s the only concern. I’m not familiar with the mathematics or the equation here. That’s the only concern.”

irishock
11-26-2013, 03:58 PM
He takes so much shit from the LA media, Kobe, coaching staff and yet he's very professional at the same time

Bulaien999
11-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Hiroshima troofbomb tbh

Buddy Mignon
11-26-2013, 04:43 PM
He takes so much shit from the LA media, Kobe, coaching staff and yet he's very professional at the same time

Role players are supposed to take shit. You guys are always shitting on Parker and Manu when Jim pisses his panties.

Baseline
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Translation: They'll have a one-man team, so...good luck wit dat.

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 04:55 PM

Because LA media and fans have always wanted their own MJ, so the fact they got a creepy, shitty version of MJ is okay to them, anyone else is expendable.

hater
11-26-2013, 05:02 PM
he's a pussy

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:10 PM
Because LA media and fans have always wanted their own MJ, so the fact they got a creepy, shitty version of MJ is okay to them, anyone else is expendable.

and SA fans have always wanted their own version of Amechi and they fucking got em....:lol they got him

DeadlyDynasty
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I'll be typical Laker fan (post-Gasol too! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) here, but hater is right. Pau is a pussy. What other player in NBA history has been so great in the regular season, only to get bullied around by the likes of Leon Powe, P.J. Brown, etc? If that wasn't bad enough, he went full emo in 2011 after his girlfwiend cheated on him:cry:cry and got owned by Aaron Gray--prolonging that series 2 games longer than it should have been against a horrible Hornets team. Then in the WCSF, his matchup with Dirk reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW4uXlRGAF0

I like Pau, and I know the "prop-up Pau to shit on Kobe" angle and vice-versa has been trending for years, so whatever. Never understood this forum's fascination with emo, uncircumcised euros, though.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:18 PM
Fuck Pau

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:18 PM
if we can't get Rondo for him he comes back at 3 mill a yr...that's all he's worth

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
DeadlyDynasty, wasn't the story that he cheated on his fiancee, but Kobe ratted him out (shocking I know) to Vanessa, who then let it slip to the fiancee? I believe that was the reason why he was so butthurt towards a teammate. if so he should've learned from the big man before him.

HarlemHeat37
11-26-2013, 05:26 PM
The ultimate team player, tbh, one of the biggest scapegoats in NBA history, too..

DeadlyDynasty
11-26-2013, 05:29 PM
tbh, who fucking cares what the circumstances were? He's a grown-man, leave your personal problems at home. When Kobe was facing rape charges and sponsores were ditching him left and right, dude was putting up 30-40 a night in playoff games after returning from Eagle. When Duncan was cucked by the guy who tries to sell you supplements when you're working on your pecs, did he cry about it or become even more dominant? He has a troubling pattern of beta behavior. That Hornets series (in which they won) and the subsequent Mavs series forever changed my view of him.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:31 PM
DeadlyDynasty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365), wasn't the story that he cheated on his fiancee, but Kobe ratted him out (shocking I know) to Vanessa, who then let it slip to the fiancee? I believe that was the reason why he was so butthurt towards a teammate. if so he should've learned from the big man before him.

nothing Kobe has ever done in his life is worse than letting a nother nigga live with you for 4 yrs while you're married and then when the wife kicks him out you buy that nigga a Condo right down the street from you....

I could on and on but your hero is a straight Ho :hat

hater
11-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Duncan tbh does look emo once in a while, but he's been through a divorce and his daugher ripped from his hands by a mexican. That's a lot tougher than Pau Gasol's girl telling him to gtfo cause he's an annoying pussy.

But IMO Duncan will bounce back and compete and not go full emo like Gasol did that season. I could be wrong, but hope not

DeadlyDynasty
11-26-2013, 05:32 PM
If Pau were to start using PEDs he'd be back in my good graces.

Michael Jordan.
11-26-2013, 05:40 PM
Fuck Pau

Kobe's stuck at 3.

HI-FI
11-26-2013, 05:42 PM
The ultimate team player, tbh, one of the biggest scapegoats in NBA history, too..

DPG21920
11-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Pau is soft, but he's pretty much the ideal number 2. That is not to be under valued. He is so greatly under appreciated. Lakers letting him walk would be stupid, but they pretty much have to.

Holden_Caulfield
11-26-2013, 05:47 PM
they should do him a favor and trade him to a contender, tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Pau is soft, but he's pretty much the ideal number 2. That is not to be under valued. He is so greatly under appreciated. Lakers letting him walk would be stupid, but they pretty much have to.

you a Laker ass inspector...you know our assholes better then we know them ourselves:lol Deepy all up in that shit...a little tongue to the left please :lol

jeebus
11-26-2013, 05:52 PM
uncircumcised
lol m>s

TDMVPDPOY
11-26-2013, 06:04 PM
If Pau were to start using PEDs he'd be back in my good graces.

he should go get some of that goat juice same performance as bulls testicals like redbull

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Discussion with Mitch: :lol buh-bye Pau

@MarkG_Medina

Pau Gasol concedes Lakers haven't started talks on his extension.

@MarkG_Medina

Mitch on Pau extension: "We have not had any discussions with Pau."

@Mike_Bresnahan

Mitch on discussing extenstion for Pau: "I'm sure I will. Where that leads, I'm not sure right now."

TXstbobcat
11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
if we can't get Rondo for him he comes back at 3 mill a yr...that's all he's worth

why the fuck would the Celtics make that trade???

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 06:52 PM
why the fuck would the Celtics make that trade???

huge expiring while trying to tank..plain and simple

LkrFan
11-26-2013, 08:02 PM
WASHINGTON — Well, the Lakers didn’t wait until this offseason to extend Kobe Bryant to a two-year, $48 million extension.

So how about Pau Gasol?

“I try not to make that assumption,” Gasol said Tuesday. “If I am, I will. If I’m not, I’m just focused on trying to play as well as I can and finish the season as good as I can so I’m in a best a position as possible for next year. That’s just my mindset about it.”

“Generally speaking, at some point we all have to make sacrifices,” Gasol said. “We’ll see. I don’t know what my situation is going to be or what the team’s interest is moving forward. That hasn’t been expressed to me as much as I’m sure it’s been expressed to him and shown to him at this point. I’m just going to focus to continue to play and try to expand my game. That’s what’s going to help me.

“It caught a lot of people off guard unexpectedly without him being back playing and showing how well he recovered from that injury,” Gasol said. “But other than that, it was a great extension for him. As far as me or For the team, what I’m most concerned about is how can you add other pieces around him, valuable pieces so we can win a title. That’s the only concern. I’m not familiar with the mathematics or the equation here. That’s the only concern.”

timvp, all of your farmer buddies on ST didn't give two shits about 0-12 Pau before he donned the Purple and Gold Armor. Now all of a sudden, after it became Pau 2, Duncan 0 after The Gift! now y'all care. When he was rotting in Memphis he was an afterthoughtPERIOD. :downspin:

look_at_g_shred
11-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Too bad he didn't choose to sign with SA he'd have more rings.....honestly.

RsxPiimp
11-26-2013, 08:30 PM
I want Pau to retire a Laker, but truth is he's not as valuable anymore like most people think. He can give you one amazing game and disappear for the next 6. He's a third option at best, so he'll get third option dollar somewhere. Lakers have their eyes set on Jordan Hill as Pau's replacement.

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 08:38 PM
I want Pau to retire a Laker, but truth is he's not as valuable anymore like most people think. He can give you one amazing game and disappear for the next 6. He's a third option at best, so he'll get third option dollar somewhere. Lakers have their eyes set on Jordan Hill as Pau's replacement.

if that son of bitch is willing to take 3 mil /yr then fine

TXstbobcat
11-26-2013, 08:41 PM
if that son of bitch is willing to take 3 mil /yr then fine

he will walk at the end of the year and get offered a lot more than 3 million per year from other teams.

Michael Jordan.
11-26-2013, 08:50 PM
timvp, all of your farmer buddies on ST didn't give two shits about 0-12 Pau before he donned the Purple and Gold Armor. Now all of a sudden, after it became Pau 2, Duncan 0 after The Gift! now y'all care. When he was rotting in Memphis he was an afterthoughtPERIOD. :downspin:

Son, Kobe was carried to the playoffs by Kwame fucking Brown. :lol

Bynumite
11-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Pau is such a passive-aggressive little faggot. The pussy didn't bother to show up in the playoffs since 2011 and now expects Kobe to give a fuck about his next contract? Fuck him.

ElNono
11-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Pau is such a passive-aggressive little faggot. The pussy didn't bother to show up in the playoffs since 2011 and now expects Kobe to give a fuck about his next contract? Fuck him.

It's because Mamba does this "good teammate" shit for the cameras...

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/80/22784080-264.png

... but then throws everybody under the bus :lol

Bynumite
11-27-2013, 12:23 AM
It's because Mamba does this "good teammate" shit for the cameras...

http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/80/22784080-264.png

... but then throws everybody under the bus :lol

Suck his dick already... you must be on a mission to dick ride every NBA player that speaks be@nerish.

callo1
11-27-2013, 12:27 AM

This

Leon Black
11-27-2013, 12:59 AM
your dude huh?? What do you do… suck his dick?

spurraider21
11-27-2013, 01:39 AM
Shutup faggot

ElNono
11-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Suck his dick already... you must be on a mission to dick ride every NBA player that speaks be@nerish.

Typical reaction, tbh... when you can't spin the truth bombs, attack the messenger...

*** WRECKED ****

Boomersgold
11-27-2013, 03:04 AM
Fuck Pau

Yeah, fuck him. All he did was lead the Lakers to two straight championships. That's right, Pau deserved Finals MVP for both of those championships.

Boomersgold
11-27-2013, 03:06 AM

You talkin' bout Kobe? Why would anyone trade for an injured ballhog? Not even the Bobcats would want him.

Michael Jordan.
11-27-2013, 05:01 AM

There was an ACL track meet last week. Derrick Rose wasn't invited though.

LkrFan
11-27-2013, 05:11 AM
Son, Kobe was carried to the playoffs by Kwame fucking Brown. :lol
:lol

BUMP
11-27-2013, 10:59 AM
tbh, who fucking cares what the circumstances were? He's a grown-man, leave your personal problems at home. When Kobe was facing rape charges and sponsores were ditching him left and right, dude was putting up 30-40 a night in playoff games after returning from Eagle. When Duncan was cucked by the guy who tries to sell you supplements when you're working on your pecs, did he cry about it or become even more dominant? He has a troubling pattern of beta behavior. That Hornets series (in which they won) and the subsequent Mavs series forever changed my view of him.

DD, calling it for it on the low block, rolling up the sleeves, bringing out the full array, full deck of cards, up and under, one legged fadeaway, dipsee doo dunk arroo etc

If you're a star NBA player, who can get almost any pussy that he wants, and somehow you get butthurt over one girl and can't function properly in a playoff game you're a special kind of beta imho