PDA

View Full Version : What's The Deal With All These Pretty Faced Women With Horrible Bodies

Koolaid_Man
11-26-2013, 05:28 PM
shit getting out of hand....it's starting to irritate me...they walk in to an establishment...pretty face, red lip stick, glowing hair, nice coat on...coat comes off and ... BLA-DOW

more rolls than Cinnabon..I'm getting tired of this shit :lol

Twisted_Dawg
11-26-2013, 10:12 PM
What part of San Antonio were you in?

Rogue
11-27-2013, 09:52 AM
You forgot to mention my goddess's name in your post, Kool.

My goddess ain't having a perfect body anymore, with all the cellulites around her thighs and those shitty tattoos but I think that's still far from being horrible imho. Just a heaven-made face with average body imho.

boutons_deux
11-27-2013, 10:48 AM
What part of San Antonio were you in?

they're everywhere in/around SA, every age, every race. spend many $1000s from the neck up, while from the neck down, it greasebag, bad posture, bad walk, bad clothes, etc, etc.

cantthinkofanything
11-27-2013, 10:51 AM
they're everywhere in/around SA, every age, every race. spend many $1000s from the neck up, while from the neck down, it greasebag, bad posture, bad walk, bad clothes, etc, etc.

If someone is spending that much $ from the neck up, it just wasn't meant to be.

xmas1997
11-27-2013, 11:32 AM

That describes the whole USA, not just SA.

Leetonidas
11-27-2013, 11:35 AM

This :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 11:36 AM
I imagine it's worse in SA where tortillas and chalupas reign supreme

mrsmaalox
11-27-2013, 11:41 AM

You could have added "every sex" except for the $1000s from the neck up. The hundreds greasebag, bad posture, bad walk, bad clothes men I see everyday have no qualms about not trying to improve at least from the neck up---eeek!

xmas1997
11-27-2013, 11:41 AM
Flour tortillas are the big nono, they sit like a lump in your stomach.
Just eat the corn ones.
Chalupas are pretty nutritious actually especially with avocado.

MsMcGillyCutty
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
You could have added "every sex" except for the $1000s from the neck up. The hundreds greasebag, bad posture, bad walk, bad clothes men I see everyday have no qualms about not trying to improve at least from the neck up---eeek!

Men with nice faces and nice bodies and then they pull out a 2 inch penis.

PlayNando
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Word.......

USA = fattest country in the world. The fatties there disgust me. Fortunately, in Europe people actually CARE about what they look like and don't stuff their face with food like the STUPID gringos do.

Fat boy
11-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Word.......

USA = fattest country in the world. The fatties there disgust me. Fortunately, in Europe people actually CARE about what they look like and don't stuff their face with food like the STUPID gringos do.

Too bad they don't take care of their teeth. Superficial people who are all obsessed with looks are pathetic.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Men with nice faces and nice bodies and then they pull out a 2 inch penis.

what race are these men? :lol ooh let me hear you spin it

PlayNando
11-27-2013, 12:55 PM
what race are these men? :lol ooh let me hear you spin it
Crackers.