PDA

View Full Version : Biting off Kool thread........smokin body, with a busted face

lebomb
11-27-2013, 09:53 AM
There is a lady that I see at sporting events.......... her ass is to die for. She has decent boobs, not huge, but an amazing bubble but with nice legs. She turns around and she looks like Tiago Splitter across the face. What the fugg!!! :wow
Thats more disturbing than pretty with a body like an OX. It just aint right to keep hitting the woman from behind so you dont have to see her face. :nope :depressed

Trill Clinton
11-27-2013, 09:58 AM
Sometimes I can make an exception on a chick if her body is on point. I'm not ashamed to admit I knocked down a couple chicks who were a 5 in the face but a 10 in the legs, ass, stomach and waist.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Sometimes I can make an exception on a chick if her body is on point. I'm not ashamed to admit I knocked down a couple chicks who were a 5 in the face but a 10 in the legs, ass, stomach and waist.

I've knocked down a 3 before because she made some crazy promises and she delivered....it reminds me of this song by Usher

5l0UwrTPidk

Trill Clinton
11-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Yea man, catch a nigga gone off some Hennessey and I just might bless her with the night of her life. I remember I had this little mud duck at the crib and my mom popped up on me...I was gonna tell her to hide somewhere but said fuck it. Soon as my mom left she called me laughing her ass off. Only downside is having to cut em off. Its rare they get attention from a fly nigga with charisma and charm so they do anything and everything to keep you around, word.

Rogue
11-27-2013, 10:16 AM
agree, just examples to show how fair god is. God ain't giving you both a fine body and an exquisite face at once, with only few exceptions like my goddess. sometimes i also see bitches who look VERY good from behind but when you walk past them, look back and see their faces, you'll want to vomit.

lebomb
11-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Yea man, catch a nigga gone off some Hennessey and I just might bless her with the night of her life. I remember I had this little mud duck at the crib and my mom popped up on me...I was gonna tell her to hide somewhere but said fuck it. Soon as my mom left she called me laughing her ass off. Only downside is having to cut em off. Its rare they get attention from a fly nigga with charisma and charm so they do anything and everything to keep you around, word.

:lmao

I just spit coffee all over my keyboard niggra!!!

lebomb
11-27-2013, 11:11 AM
agree, just examples to show how fair god is. God ain't giving you both a fine body and an exquisite face at once, with only few exceptions like my goddess. sometimes i also see bitches who look VERY good from behind but when you walk past them, look back and see their faces, you'll want to vomit.

Well, I think he was looking out for me........ my girl has a smokin body. Athletic with curves, no body fat, tiggo bitties, nice tight ass, pretty feet and a pretty face. She also is damn smart. :hat

Buddy Mignon
11-27-2013, 07:01 PM
I've knocked down a 3 before because she made some crazy promises and she delivered....it reminds me of this song by Usher

5l0UwrTPidk

Y'all niggas wasn't fooling me. Everyone has fucked some dogs before.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 07:38 PM
Y'all niggas wasn't fooling me. Everyone has fucked some dogs before.

that was once I was a teen :hat I'm a King now...I'm very selective I'm not fucking no YAKS like MJ