PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Another Year And The San Antonio Spurs Are Still Nothing But Fools Gold!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 11:45 AM
we see this same shit every year from these guys...outta the gate like gang busters...those assholes lucked up and finally went to the finals after a 7 yr absence and now their fans all of a sudden think they're a finals shoe in again and again :lmao...oh lordy lordy....do these Spur fans not realize they only made it compliments of all the major injuries in the West...they come out every year playing like they have a scorched earth policy but typically flame out...well they can forget about major injuries from other teams carrying them to a place they shouldn't be...Karma and Justice was served in the finals last year because simply put...the Spurs shouldn't have been there...

you guys are nothing but fools gold and ironically you dumbass fans fall for the shit year after year...AMAZING :lol

rOmKCQQz2WA

TXstbobcat
11-27-2013, 11:51 AM
How about that glorious playoff run for the lakers last year????

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 11:53 AM

yall fools gold dawg.....we're where we should be with no Kobe or Nash....yall are the gang busters....flame out every year...had one year that turned on luck due to injury and now yall's expectations are completely delusional

PlayNando
11-27-2013, 11:54 AM
IDIOT ALERT. IDIOT ALERT. IDIOT ALERT.

Per par, though, tbh.

DMC
11-27-2013, 12:02 PM
:lol SYKE

I was knee deep in some pussy I've been chasing for a min....Tiffani gave me my window and I took it.......

Congratulations Spurs!!!! Bring That Title Back To The West!!!

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 12:04 PM
^ magnificent troll job

DMC
11-27-2013, 12:07 PM
^ magnificent troll job

You post to much to be a decent troll.

ShowtimeFan
11-27-2013, 12:09 PM
This isn't even about the Spurs being fools gold. It's as simple as this being an even year. Everyone knows that Spurs can only win on odd years. Should have won the 2013 title while they had the chance.

Koolaid_Man
11-27-2013, 12:21 PM
This isn't even about the Spurs being fools gold. It's as simple as this being an even year. Everyone knows that Spurs can only win on odd years. Should have won the 2013 title while they had the chance.

:lol true dat

Axegrinder
11-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Spurs=contenders Lakers=aint winnin shit now,and your "superstar" taking over 1/3 of cap room ALONE = shit future. better get used to it

ElNono
11-27-2013, 01:01 PM
http://pcbdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/salty.jpg

Bynumite
11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
While spurfan is having funny with their little troll attempts, the spurs haven't won shit since 07 and won't ring again anytime soon.

Biggest choke job in NBA historyPERIOD Spurfan: :cry "But we were the underdogs." :cry

Underdogs with a 40 FT differential and a 5 point lead with 28 seconds to ring :lmao

DMC
11-27-2013, 03:42 PM
While spurfan is having funny with their little troll attempts, the spurs haven't won shit since 07 and won't ring again anytime soon.

Biggest choke job in NBA historyPERIOD Spurfan: :cry "But we were the underdogs." :cry

Underdogs with a 40 FT differential and a 5 point lead with 28 seconds to ring :lmao

For half the price that you paid to get swept by the same team in the 1st round.

SupremeGuy
11-27-2013, 03:45 PM
2/10 troll thread

Troll harder, son. This didn't even get a rise from anyone.

Thebesteva
11-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Spurs are an impressive org for what they have on their plate. But I do have my strong criticisms for them and their fans.

DMC
11-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Here's how the criticism normally goes:

Lakerfag: Spurs suck... lol Tony Parker and Emanuel Ginobili.. who the fuck are they?

Spurs fan: We also have Tim Duncan

Lakerfag: lol big slow ass Tim Duncan

Finals comes and goes

Spursfan: We just won the title

Lakerfag: Yeah, but you had Parker and Ginobili, two HOFers and Duncan, best PF of all time. You should have won.

ShowtimeFan
11-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Finals comes and goes

Spursfan: We just won the title

Sorry, I just can't remember that far back.

DAF86
11-27-2013, 04:13 PM
It's mindboggling how easy you can sense the butthurt on every Bynumite post. :lol

I don't blame him though, between the Lakers and Madrid he must feel pretty frustrated and guessing he must not have much of a life his mood is understandable.

lefty
11-27-2013, 04:27 PM
And the Lakers shittiness is real

Very real :lol

Raven
11-27-2013, 04:30 PM
how much are you trembling, tbh?

hater
11-27-2013, 04:33 PM
sure they are

but so is every single team not named Miami Heat.

So barring major injuries the Spurs should be in the Finals. Sure they could get upset by OKC or Warriors. But IMO IF HEALTHY they should advance to the Finals.

unfortunately IMO Lebron and company have employed the power of the HGH so they should win the Finals in 5 or less imo

elmanutres
11-27-2013, 06:17 PM
we were pretty much in a mini rebuilding mode after 2008 when bowen was leaving. But now that we have kawhi who pretty much fills in bowens shoes we are back to where we left off in 08. It's not a coincidence that ever since kawhi came to the spurs, we went back to the WCF and finals respectively. We are back to what made us win ships in the first place. so yes capri sun man, the spurs being fools gold was the case post bowen/pre kawhi. But not anymore.

elmanutres
11-27-2013, 06:22 PM
It's mindboggling how easy you can sense the butthurt on every Bynumite (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31924) post. :lol

I don't blame him though, between the Lakers and Madrid he must feel pretty frustrated and guessing he must not have much of a life his mood is understandable.
:lol fucking truth bombs. Every single post is just pure hatred of the spurs. The spurs pissed him off so much that he spends a great deal of his day on a spurs forum talking smack. I hate the lakers but i don't go to lakersground spending my day talking shit about them.

benefactor
11-27-2013, 06:25 PM
The Takeover

Mugen
11-27-2013, 06:38 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg3NTQ2MDY4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAzMjU1MQ@@._ V1_.jpg

Obstructed_View
11-27-2013, 06:47 PM
And after Kobe's new contract, the Lakers are nothing but fools.

KaiRMD1
11-27-2013, 06:54 PM
And after Kobe's new contract, the Lakers are nothing but fools.

No the lakers are just truly fools ol Sport. Sad.....

SpurSwag
11-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Yeah I forgot being 28 seconds away from a championship was fools gold

Bynumite
11-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Fool's goldPERIOD

chief keef
11-27-2013, 10:17 PM
also timmy is an actual faggot

Bynumite
12-07-2013, 10:45 PM
Fool's goldPERIOD

:lol Blown out at home
:lol Jim back to TOSB mode once he faces elite competition
:lol Paul George taking a dump on overrated and retarded Kiwi
:lol Tony Chucker

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-07-2013, 10:47 PM

we lost by 11

Bynumite
12-07-2013, 10:50 PM
we lost by 11

It was a blow out. In the end Indiana was coasting and spurs scrubs were stat-padding, fighting for more minutes and acting like they were about to do something :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-07-2013, 10:50 PM
It was a blow out. In the end Indiana was coasting and spurs scrubs were stat-padding, fighting for more minutes and acting like they were about to do something :lol

no, our 'scrubs' are better than your starting 5

ElNono
12-07-2013, 10:51 PM
15-4... start of december... coasting, tbh

elmanutres
12-07-2013, 10:52 PM
lakerfaggot kicking us after a lowblow as usual. what a pussy.

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 10:54 PM

S:lollid bump son, tbh. :lol

elmanutres
12-07-2013, 10:55 PM
S:lollid bump son, tbh. :lol

-15 points for acknowledging a pussy

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 10:55 PM
15-4... start of december... coasting, tbh
-15 points for :downspin: son. :lol

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 10:56 PM
:cry :cry :cry
Delici:lolus tears tbh

DMC
12-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Sorry, I just can't remember that far back.

That's because you came post Pau.

DMC
12-07-2013, 10:58 PM

Government salary :lol

Reck
12-07-2013, 10:59 PM
Why are lakerfan so involved with how the Spurs do? Dont they have their own to worry about?

Bottom feeders. :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
12-07-2013, 11:00 PM
remember when lakerfags last season thought after the d12 trade, they were locked championship winners?

lol begging

elmanutres
12-07-2013, 11:02 PM

:lol masturbating furiously over a regular season game

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Government salary :lol
I make gross over 6 figures son. That's good enough, tbh. I good. :toast

DMC
12-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I make gross over 6 figures son. That's good enough, tbh. I good. :toast

With two of them behind the decimal point lol

DMC
12-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Pop: Our defense...

Players: Our offense

The two need to get together on this.

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 11:18 PM
With two of them behind the decimal point lol
:lol - you just being silly now. Do the math. I'll give you a hint - I'm prior Enlisted. I'm a Lieutenant (I get more for being prior Enlisted than a regular Lieutenant). I'm stationed overseas. I have over 22 years of credible service (and counting). When you are doing the math, it adds up. This is not even including free Medical/Dental. My bonus pay: logging onto ST to clown - especially after the Pacers laid a major smackdown on your boys. :toast

Again, I'm good. -100 points for trying to clown someone making an honest living, and playing a role in protecting your freedom that you apparently take for granted.

:downspin:

Reck
12-07-2013, 11:21 PM
:lol - you just being silly now. Do the math. I'll give you a hint - I'm prior Enlisted. I'm a Lieutenant (I get more for being prior Enlisted than a regular Lieutenant). I'm stationed overseas. I have over 22 years of credible service (and counting). When you are doing the math, it adds up. This is not even including free Medical/Dental. My bonus pay: logging onto ST to clown - especially after the Pacers laid a major smackdown on your boys. :toast

Again, I'm good. -100 points for trying to clown someone making an honest living, and playing a role in protecting your freedom that you apparently take for granted.

Nothing against you but people who take the time to list of their accomplishments and make it an emphasis to let people know how much they make are most likely lying. That goes double when done on some random internet board.

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Nothing against you but people who take the time to list of their accomplishments and make it an emphasis to let people know how much they make are most likely lying. That goes double when done on some random internet board.
I thought about that. I'm by no means trying to hype myself up. What I do for our country, I'd do it for minimum wage. I love what I do. What servicemembers make are public record so I have no reason to lie. Besides, he started it by clowning my "Government salary" :p:

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 11:27 PM
:lol masturbating furiously over a regular season game
Nah, that was last night tbh. :lol

HI-FI
12-07-2013, 11:44 PM

you making 6 figures, when you spend all your day sucking off larry coons, trolling ST and visiting Lowrider sites? smh. gdamn the SEIU will giver bean3rs anything now.

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 12:14 AM
you making 6 figures, when you spend all your day sucking off larry coons, trolling ST and visiting Lowrider sites? smh. gdamn the SEIU will giver bean3rs anything now.

Americ:loln Dream - minus that gay bean3rs shit.

Edit: how come this sight won't let you say bea ner, but let's you cuss? :rollin :lmao :rollin

DMC
12-08-2013, 12:28 AM

You're still on the military pay grade scale. That's what 0-1E means. You're either 0-1E or 0-2E. Neither of those pays 6 figures. I think you're inflating it a bit.

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 12:30 AM
You're still on the military pay grade scale. That's what 0-1E means. You're either 0-1E or 0-2E. Neither of those pays 6 figures. I think you're inflating it a bit.

his counting the money he sucks dick part of his total salary...

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 12:32 AM
i guess the clowns upstairs all forgot that parker interview how he wants to win a ring for duncan or get back to the finals,

untill he saw duncan had monster finals games...he decided to shit the bed for a reason...cause if he aint winning fmvp, the team aint winning a ring...

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 12:33 AM
:lol - I have no reason to lie son. None whatsoever. I joke around here quite a bit, but I have no reason to lie.

Prior Enlisted ENS = O-1E
Prior Enlisted LTJG = O-2E

I'm neither. I'm a full Lieutenant and I'm about to get looked at for O-4 in April 2014.

Anyway, stop deflecting. How do you feel about the "drive for 5" after t:lolnight?

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 12:34 AM
his counting the money he sucks dick part of his total salary...
No, I'm not a LeBron Fan like most BSNFags on this board. And it's "he's" not "his" :lol

DMC
12-08-2013, 12:37 AM
:lol - I have no reason to lie son. None whatsoever. I joke around here quite a bit, but I have no reason to lie.

Prior Enlisted ENS = O-1E
Prior Enlisted LTJG = O-2E

I'm neither. I'm a full Lieutenant and I'm about to get looked at for O-4 in April 2014.

Anyway, stop deflecting. How do you feel about the "drive for 5" after t:lolnight?

So then you're O-3E

Which of those is your base?

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 01:00 AM
So then you're O-3E

Which of those is your base?
You're not tellin the whole story. That's just base pay that you listed. Ever heard of Entitlements? I gave you hints in my original post response. I'll do part of the math for you. If you look at the pay scale, I've got 22 over years in, so of course it is the one I highlighted. Then you have to factor in my Entitlements. I've gotten paid 11 months this year (it's not the 15th of December yet). I've averaged a shade over $8600/month (gross, before deductions). It's not bragging (it's not like I'm a millionaire), it's a matter of fact. Every penny a military person gets is a matter of public record - just as you have (partially) proven by looking it up on the Internetz. I have integrity son. I have no reason to lie.

Now get back to hoping/wishing/praying that your Spurs have a snow-balls chance in hell at cutting the nets down this year. :lol

HI-FI
12-08-2013, 01:22 AM
i guess the clowns upstairs all forgot that parker interview how he wants to win a ring for duncan or get back to the finals,

untill he saw duncan had monster finals games...he decided to shit the bed for a reason...cause if he aint winning fmvp, the team aint winning a ring...

did you see after game 5, when someone asked him about how great Green was playing since he was in the running for Finals MVP, Hero goes "Yeah, I can't believe they are leaving him so wide open." in all honesty son, I knew then that game 6 was not going to end well. Just a bad omen when a leader is already preening for his moment and throwing back handed compliments to players on the team.

HI-FI
12-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Americ:loln Dream - minus that gay bean3rs shit.

Edit: how come this sight won't let you say bea ner, but let's you cuss? :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol
you added that minus gay bean3r shit. another faggot freudian slip tbh.

DMC
12-08-2013, 02:18 AM
You're not tellin the whole story. That's just base pay that you listed. Ever heard of Entitlements? I gave you hints in my original post response. I'll do part of the math for you. If you look at the pay scale, I've got 22 over years in, so of course it is the one I highlighted. Then you have to factor in my Entitlements. I've gotten paid 11 months this year (it's not the 15th of December yet). I've averaged a shade over $8600/month (gross, before deductions). It's not bragging (it's not like I'm a millionaire), it's a matter of fact. Every penny a military person gets is a matter of public record - just as you have (partially) proven by looking it up on the Internetz. I have integrity son. I have no reason to lie.

Now get back to hoping/wishing/praying that your Spurs have a snow-balls chance in hell at cutting the nets down this year. :lol

So I showed your base salary. All the other things you rake in are just extras you won't get when you return stateside.

48m for a crippled chucker. Enough said.

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 03:00 AM
So I showed your base salary. All the other things you rake in are just extras you won't get when you return stateside.

48m for a crippled chucker. Enough said.
Not all of it - true - but I'll keep some of it. I've raked in the "extras" as you put it for 5 consecutive years. I'll make up what I lose by going back stateside when I put on 0-4 though :toast. It's a good thing that I'm living in base housing and saving my loot. No gas bill, no electric bill, no water bill, no rent - n:lolne of that. So, I'll be aight when I go back stateside, because I live within my means and have saved my money wisely.

I guarantee you the crippled chucker won't shoot 39.6% - :lol

robot89
12-08-2013, 06:27 AM

Fuckin troll ass nigg... A game away from a chip last season... GTFO here.

DMC
12-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Not all of it - true - but I'll keep some of it. I've raked in the "extras" as you put it for 5 consecutive years. I'll make up what I lose by going back stateside when I put on 0-4 though :toast. It's a good thing that I'm living in base housing and saving my loot. No gas bill, no electric bill, no water bill, no rent - n:lolne of that. So, I'll be aight when I go back stateside, because I live within my means and have saved my money wisely.

I guarantee you the crippled chucker won't shoot 39.6% - :lol

I can't begrudge you for that, I want our military personnel to get as much as they can. Just be sure you keep that depth gauge on your porch so you can keep your grass to 1 inch, no more.

The crippled chucker doesn't need to take a shot. He's fucked you for two years.

Koolaid_Man
12-08-2013, 12:47 PM
I can't begrudge you for that, I want our military personnel to get as much as they can. Just be sure you keep that depth gauge on your porch so you can keep your grass to 1 inch, no more.

The crippled chucker doesn't need to take a shot. He's fucked you for two years.

everything in life doesn't have to include a conversation about Kobe...Capish?

elmanutres
06-16-2014, 02:42 PM
we see this same shit every year from these guys...outta the gate like gang busters...those assholes lucked up and finally went to the finals after a 7 yr absence and now their fans all of a sudden think they're a finals shoe in again and again :lmao...oh lordy lordy....do these Spur fans not realize they only made it compliments of all the major injuries in the West...they come out every year playing like they have a scorched earth policy but typically flame out...well they can forget about major injuries from other teams carrying them to a place they shouldn't be...Karma and Justice was served in the finals last year because simply put...the Spurs shouldn't have been there...

you guys are nothing but fools gold and ironically you dumbass fans fall for the shit year after year...AMAZING :lol

http://imgick.al.com/home/bama-media/pgmain/img/alphotos/photo/2014/06/tim-duncan-979cc124f5165ec3.jpg